Homeless man savagely attacks West Hollywood liberal with axe

>Responding deputies have learned the suspect was stealing items from the location when the victim offered to pay for his items. The suspect became upset, refused the victim’s offer and a struggle ensued. As the victim left the location the suspect pulled out an axe and began to hit him in the head several times.

liveleak.com/view?i=d7a_1504648473

a six year old did all this? what is the world coming to.

Did the guy die or not?

no, he survived and is in hospital, but his face/head is probably well fucked up

Wonder if he'll try to sue 7-11 since we're the land of litigation.

He won't learn from this. The only thing that cures them is when they begin to recognize doublethink on their side and in themselves.

>Nigger robs and assaults white person

In other news, water is wet.

To be fair, he did be axin for it.

Fuck I love it when self-hating virtue signalling Democrats get literally axed in the fucking head

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

>He won't learn from this.
True. He'll most likely double down and consider the homeless man a statistical outlier. He'll probably donate too

All the people who fucking helped him were black guys come on LOL

AROUND BLACKS DON"T RELAX

no reason you should be close to a nigger

And no reason you shouldn't have a snubby in your jacket pocket to instantly but lead into a nigger.

WHEN WILL WHITEY LEARN

" lemme axe you something "

That's what happens if you're not respectful towards Kisu Brady Brown. Simply should have been more respectful towards Mr. Brown.

he axed for it.

Jesus. It doesn't matter if some black people are ok. It doesn't matter if you can go to a wolf sanctuary and pet the wolves. Wolves are still dangerous, wild animals and will invariably attack you because of instinct, because you're not one of them.

>the victim offered to pay for his items. The suspect became upset,

Kings tend to have a lot of pride.

Helped? More like stood and watched him die. Gotta put pressure on those wounds.

i swear something happened like this about a year ago. Some white lib offered to buy a nigger a chicken sandwich when he had no money in the line and he chimped out and attacked him

kek

It was his privilege to meet such a colourful character.