I am an illegal immigrant who was brought here from my familia at a young age...

I am an illegal immigrant who was brought here from my familia at a young age. I am now a gun loving pure American and now Trump, who I fucking voted for, is throwing me out now because of DACA repeal. Fuck Trump and fuck you faggots for making my life a living hell

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2012/12/19/opinion/navarette-dreamers/index.html
archive.is/ALk1h
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sage
a
g
e

Make Mexico Great Again

be honest, how many years did you have to apply for legal citizenship before today. why did you just sit on your ass doing nothing about it the whole time. genuinely curious

Dreamers can't vote(legally). GTFO

Shut the fuck up

>voted
>getting deported
Where's your citizenship?

A. Bullshit
B. IF you're not full of shit, you broke the law voting as a non-citizen. So you violated your terms and must go, regardless of whether he repealed it or not. Be gone, greaser!

Dont let the wall hit you in the ass on the way out.

You have to go back.

You're not going anywhere, pedro. Obama overstepped by issuing it in the first place. Now congress is going to enact it and you'll get a pat on the back because your parents are criminal scum.

If you are illegal, why did you vote?

If America has so many "Dreamers", why its crumbling?
The current America reminds me the Odysseus.

nice answer. tell me, will you (or have you) burn american flags or mexican ones while demanding to live in america and completely dread going back to mexico.

>illegal immigrant
>voted for Trump
>voted.
Go fuck yourself spic.
I can't wait to see you all deported.

Go get a job and deport your parents until they get their citizenship paco.

>i voted for trump
so you were born here or have citizenship. what are you complaining about.

lying piece of shit.

he said he would do this many times during his campaign

learn the fucking lore, idiot

also this is why we don't want you here, you don't think when you vote

>I am an illegal immigrant who ... fucking (((voted))) for Trump

So there you go. Your parents committed a crime, and you committed a more serious crime.

Why should you stay again?

>illegal immigrant
>voted
>for trump

You do know Trump's entire campaign was about deporting immigrants and building a wall right? You must be pretty fucking stupid to vote for someone you should've known was gonna deport you based on his statements. You have to go back you dumbass. Also how the fuck can you illegally vote?

Haha stay mad tortilla

if you are a gun loving pure American why haven't you applied for citizenship or at least a damn green card. if your that lazy or incapable you deserve to be thrown out.

I have serveral questions
1. How did you vote if you're illegal?
2. If you're illegal why did you vote for Trump?
3. If you're old enough to vote, why didn't you apply for citizenship?
4. How is this our fault?
5. Did you know you were living in the U.S. on borrowed time?
6. Seriously why didn't you apply for citizenship?

>illegal immigrant
>voted

Um ok

survive of the fittest right?
obviously your judgment is shit and you make stupid choices.

were you an obama hater?

>voted
You are a felon. You need quality Federal Penitentiary butt sex time. THEN we'll deport you.

How do you vote if your illegal?

/thread

>I am an illegal immigrant
>I fucking voted
>throwing me out now because of DACA repeal

You Mexican intellectuals just slay me.

Didn't you have enough time to become legal? Screw yourself. You snuck in. I shouldn't be thinking about you.

Sage

All that time to get your shit in order and now you bitch?

>and now Trump, who I fucking voted for

sage

Stand back.... way back. The intellect is astounding with this one.

You will be the king of Mexicants.

>illegal
>voted
Smoothest, most convincing bait I've seen in a while.

This. Dude the illegals are like kids who didn't do their homework and they keep asking for more time and an extended deadline, which they keep getting but they dick off some more.

next time come legally

Honest question gets this answerReally, truly makes you think.

You're parent's and your own now cowardice and lack of integrity makes your life a living hell.

Let burn all false saints for it please the Lord God

How many years have you attempted to even become a legal citizen?

Also
>illegal
>voted

no, you're a liberal faggot who pretends to be a illegal jose.

Look at it this way, you can help make your home country a better place, unless you're as lazy as you appear to be since you never took the time to get citizenship.

Hey dipshit, he's ending DACA to force Congress to pass legislation that'll allow you to actually get citizenship. He's cutting executive overreach and forcing it to become actual legislation.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Not a citizen
>Owns a gun
Off to prison you go, Jose.

>In other words, free amnesty!
Shit's gay.

you cant vote

bye paco

DACA was enacted in 2012. Anybody affected by this had five fucking years to get their shit together. Boo fucking hoo if you didn't.

Ehmm you can t apply for citizenship in the USA , First you need to apply for green card , and they give you a green card only if you have a job with s contract . Thennn MAYBE and only maybe after some years you can get US citizenship

Bait and sage

How about you go make your OWN fucking country worth living in, instead of crying about ours?

>I am now a gun loving pure American and now Trump, who I fucking voted for

clearly bullshit.

if you were here on DACA how the fuck did you vote in the first place?

sage. Illegal admitting to casting a vote. Prison first, then deportation.

>illegal immigrant
>illegally voted
>getting deported
>considers self pure American

You have to go back to build the wall

nice larp. those beaners have 6 months, and nothing is decided yet anyways.

>when he saves the thumbnail
i posted the full version

>Illegal
>Voted Trump

Call that natural selection boyo.

You know what that eagle reminds me of?

Old angry protestant white anglo men. A vicious glance, cowardly preying on the most defenseless victim it is able to find. It' same us christians stand up for a change of the national animal of the USA.

how can you vote faggot if you're illegal. Are you in cali?

Right.

>I am now an American
Wrong.

Fuck you for not getting right with the law...you still have a chance, though...

I don't understand how America works. You have to be an adult to vote, right? Which means that you could have also gotten a citizenship? Why didn't you get it? Explain.
Also why did you vote for Trump when he is against illegal immigrants? This post sounds like bait

Sorry user. Why don't you want to live in Mexico?

Hispanics catholics will make the USA a more just place. All this current breeding of unnecessary hate we are experiencing will disappear

I hope you die.

If any of these DACA larpers were as American as they claim to be, they'd know that this in-your-face attitude isn't doing them any favors. They should be keeping their mouths shut and going to work at their super-critical highly-educated jobs, and letting others speak sympathetically for them. Every DACA who says, "You can't make me leave," convinces another American to say, "Watch us."

>illegal
>voted for

Thanks for proving Drumpf right, sweetie.

You get a free trip back to your home country, get to redpill all your beaner faggot friends, and have the ability to remake Mexico whole again.

>You have to be an adult to vote, right?
To vote legally. This angers the leftist.

>Which means that you could have also gotten a citizenship?
If you're not a degenerate, yes. Nothing prohibits a person from being a legal permanent resident and then applying for citizenship.

>Why didn't you get it?
Illegals are sub-humans.

>trying to guilt Americans into letting you stay

Get the fuck out, you fucking illegal shithead
Who gave you the right to vote, Pedro?

>Who gave you the right to vote, Pedro?
Jerry brown

this is so true.

cnn.com/2012/12/19/opinion/navarette-dreamers/index.html

know just what a lot of those so-called DREAMers deserve to get for Christmas: a scolding. There are good and bad actors in every movement, and the bad ones -- if not kept in check -- can drag the good ones down with them.

these young people act like spoiled brats. They don caps and gowns and disrupt committee hearings and occupy the offices of members of Congress. They dare police to arrest them, and then act surprised when it happens. They're not realistic, or respectful. They don't ask. They demand.

Don't vote against your interests douche canoe.

Archived that for you
archive.is/ALk1h

You had time to go and attain citizenship so you could remain here legally. You didn't.

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Fuck off you nigger. Go home you don't belong. Not a White American then get the fuck out.

But aren't you happy to go back to your home country? I always see you guys waving the Mexican flags all the time.

Why don't you want to go back?

Fuck you for saying fuck the president you seditious piece of shit. Back to Mexico with you and your unAmerican heart.

Go turn Mexico into what you want.

Do you really want to prove that you're a red-blooded American?
Go back to Mexico and overthrow it's government so that the US can annex it as a territory.

>You had time to go and attain citizenship so you could remain here legally. You didn't.

That's the funny thing: most people assume the DACAs want to be American citizens, because doesn't everyone? Bu tthey don't. They're already proud ctiizens of their home nations where they were born, and they want to stay that way. That's a fine thing. But they want to live in America and reap the benefits of residency without the responsiblities of citizenship. That's not a fine thing.

They have to go back.

BUH BYE

Kek has spoken

>They have to go back.
We could kill them. They don't necessarily have to go back.

Checked

>Trump, who I fucking voted for
oh just fuck me then !!!!!!!!!
fuken cry baby.
My wife is from South American, we did everything legally.
AND she voted for Trump.
AND she is a gun loving American citizen now.
ALL DONE LEGALLY!!
Sorry bro, obey the law.

Make Mexico Great
Fixed that for you, was never great to begin with.

I am a green card holder legally in the us.
I am not allowed to vote
I was required to register for the draft
I have to pay $540 and file the correct paperwork to keep my green card

Frankly FUCK YOU and stop pretending you are the same as a legal YOU ARE A CRIMINAL.

nigger you shouldnt be here. accept that. if you want to be here apply for citizenship. but you wont

You can't legally vote in Texas without a state id.
Your vote never counted anyway, the world owes you nothing, get fucked taco chucker.

You voted and you're not a citizen? WTF

>Voted
Crime

How'd you vote illegally? I was informed by liberal media your kind didn't do that.

>I voted

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

KYS

Really curious how many of the people supporting the removal of DACA have family members "going through some hard times" and "got involved in drugs and it really screwed them up. poor kid". Bet you really hope the best for them and a swift recovery so they can get back to work and claim the job that's rightfully theirs. How about stop using the whole "hurr durr you broke the law" bullshit as a scapegoat for your real intentions. I know plenty of whites that have broken the law. Some of them are probably breaking it as we speak.

fake