Who thinks that florida is such a fucking degenerate shithole that they will have nothing like the volunteers texas had

who thinks that florida is such a fucking degenerate shithole that they will have nothing like the volunteers texas had

There wont be anything left to save. Irma is complete and utter annihilation. Not even the frogs in the swamp will survive.

Hurricane Andrew was a true beast.
Irma is gonna be weak shit

I'm waiting for the reports of lefties attempting to rescue the gators. #ReptilianLivesMatter

The one good thing about disasters in America is most of us put away our Realpolitik, conflicts, opinions, hate, and selfishness to care for our fellow citizens be it by charity, volunteering, just shutting up until things are over, or whatever. It's the only fucking time we do anything right.

Florida sucks

At least all the opioid addicts will drown or will go into painful withdrawals.

Checked and I member..

North Florida will get help from other real southerners

If just the nigger filled cities get hit nobody will give a rats ass.

But they are armed..... so they better be good shots when the looting starts.

My body is ready hurricanes ain't shit

the real question is will Mar a lago survive?

Nigs and hispanics live in run down shit holes that will get wrecked. Everyone else is built to Miami-Dade hurricane standard. Your grandmas mobile home might get fucked up tho.

At least Miami will finally get washed.

The niggers there are going to loot everything. Maybe they'll loot some people too.

I lived in a trailer during hurricane andrew.
It got completely demolished.
The trailer park was having a community sale like a year later and some lady was selling all our shit she looted. kek.

We held up at my aunts house that stood up tot he hurricane meanwhile the rest of the nighborhood was completely fucking post apocalyptic.

Wish my mother still had the pictures. She lost all our pictures in a different hurricane that destroyed our next trailer

my proud white relatives all live there and support half the shit we rant about on here. they deserve fucking help.

fuck, i had the best education of my childhood from that state, amd they almost stemmed me into the naval flight sciences.

fuck, they host cape canaveral.

stop visiting flyover backwoods poop towns, degenerate.

My dad literally smiled when i used the term "non-whites" when i was talking about niggers and hispanics and the probability of them looting shit. .

Everyone in Florida is better equipped to deal with hurricanes than your average navy seal. Its like asking Russia how well it can deal with snow.

I wish so badly that I had parents that weren't pushovers when it comes to their belief set.

>and some lady was selling all our shit she looted. kek.
What did you do?

I was like 6 at the time, my mom was pissed and said something to her I think, but thats about it if I recall correctly.

Was she able to get her stuff back?

Why do you keep getting 5's you fucking wizard!

And no I dont think so. Would probably be hard to prove most of the stuff was ours anyway.

You obviously don't live in Florida.

Damn dude that sucks. Not that it's much help now, but I probably wouldn't say anything and call the police. Anyone who's dumb enough rob someone and then sell the loot down the block at a garage sale would probably incriminate themselves.

dubs

>221
so close

Not even going to reply to you since you failed the Triple Get.

Kek has abandoned you and now so shall I!
Goodbye!

Gay