youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

militaria-net.co.uk/3rd-reich-flags-flags-nazi-party-flag-printed-on-cotton-p-1165.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140191956/#q140191956
twitter.com/greggutfeld/status/905250002754088960
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Once again, I'm going to bed. Someone else bake.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE ANIME YOU AREN'T A REAL TRUMP SUPPORTER

Trump's actual statement on DACA.

i can bake a few

I've got next thread, thanks.

That's lewd
>m-moar

all yours

I got it a minute before, last thread
Will you be able to bake for a few? I can get after you, just call for the baker.

All this DACA happening is getting dopamine level off the charts, this is so fun holy shit

Reminder that Congress is literally incapable of doing what Trump says he wants, and his "revisit" will end in either mass deportation or full on Mexican ban, as those are his only legal means.

Oh, sure. If you didn't wish to bake. Thanks.

Ok, give it to me straight, is DACA still dead?

nn

That game is incredibly redpilled

I'm starting.

militaria-net.co.uk/3rd-reich-flags-flags-nazi-party-flag-printed-on-cotton-p-1165.html

Is $50 an autistic price to pay for a flag?

>mexicans will never vote republican!
um no sweetie, Bush got over 40% of the hispanic vote in his reelection bid. That's what happens when you have a nominee who isn't racist against hispanics.

>this is so fun holy shit
the last few threads have been a bit of a headache

fund the wall, fund 10s of thousands of new ICE agents, and give the dreamers their amnesty

who says no?

bye bye DACA

>shitpost a bit
>mock ohio
>make some hashbrowns during it
/comfy/ night despite the tweet
too bad irma's gonna ruin it all next week

>blocked a guy for DM'ing him loli
Guess Trump isn't a Trump supporter, either.

>Mexicans make the NAFTA negotiations difficult
>Trump bans immigration from Mexico
Imagine the salt.

I think the shitflinging is over lads, come on back out.

Donald has a lotta heart! He will figure out a way with lots of heart, lots of heart.

A MOUNTAIN OF REDDIT SALT

>fuck the wall
No. Build the wall & hire 10s of thousands of ICE agents.

I don't like anime.

What did she mean by this?

>T-they still have time
Nope

Fake news.

>What if I eat a big hunk of beef on stage?, I said helpfully.

I trust u /ptg/ is gangs of newyork a lefty movie? Watched the first few minutes and it seems possibly anti-christian, but then it shits on the corrupt democrat mayor.

Paused it to ask. Dont want to waste my time on commie propaganda

>Live with libtards
>Have to listen to CNN in the background all evening

Summary:
- They really really REALLY like throwing the word "wavering" around like it means something
- They just can't stop saying "young people who aren't here by choice."
- Some nigger who everyone else listens to keeps whining about Trump's other executive orders that are totally racist but are somehow legal while King Nigger's wasn't. Yet he can't. Cite. One. EVER.
- For some reason, they think Trump should ignore due process and go straight over Congress's head even though they'd never stop bitching if he actually did that

It hurts to listen to. I feel myself getting dumber just for having heard it.

>RINOS CAN FUCK THIS UP
Sorry sweeties, not happening.

>implying that isn't a dog whistle to pureblood aztecs that he is going to support their coup to take over mexico and reinstate human sacrifice in exchange for them taking back all of their illegals

I said "fund"

>ptg unironically acting like Trump isn't caving to the left/media frenzy
28d glow in the dark chess!!!! retard tier

Don't be silly.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140191956/#q140191956

>DJT: "DACA is a scenario, and this is so important because I think a lot of people on both sides always always miss this, but the situation with DACA is a difficult one because on the one hand you have people who came to this country, this is all they've known, and they grow up and become doctors and really become a big benefit to our people to our society. So look, but on the other hand you have a lot of what I call bad hombres, these are dudes who rape and kill and do all sorts of horrible things and their parents, you know they broke the law. And so it's so hard for me because what do you do? What do you do?"
>SM: "Law and order?"
>DJT "Yeah but they can't help what they've grown up in. It's just so unfair in my view. But law and order you're right so important, and I ran on that. I ran on that."
SM: "It feels to me, and this is just my opinion but you saw that chart of the promises.
DJT: "Right."
SM: "And you said pretty definitively I mean we can't misconstrue what you said. You said you would end these amnesties. You promised it."
DJT: "You're right, but I didn't... Maybe we should."
SM: "We should pass the entire thing to congress?"
>DJT: "Yep. And then tell them I want my wall, I want my campaign promises, I want my..."
>SM: "E-verify"
>DJT: "Right, E-Verify. And also these dreamers, you know we need to settle this because we can't just leave it to the executive, legal status. And give me a bill and place it on my desk and we'll sign it."
>SM: "Right"
>DJT: "And gladly. Gladly. But I'm keeping my word and my people can't say 'Oh flip-flopper, oh he's done oh no.' Because I'm not. It's my promises and it's what I said."
>SM: "Right"
>DJT: "And if democrats want on board which maybe they don't, but you know midterms are right around the corner. So do you want to help the DREAMers? Or leave the bill to die? And it's their fault not ours. Not my fault. They can't blame Trump."

>beaners get canned and thrown out
>Roosya migrates and cooks us tendies while we watch new Trump rallies

me, because if you're going to get a shitty deal like that you might as well
A. get RAISE out of it
B. force the spics to do the citizenship process (continue deportations)
C. get e-verify
D. ban sanctuary cities
E. Kates law
F. tax reform
and i'm still missing shit
and with all the above, I still would be pissed about the spics getting to stay. Albeit, less so.

They should pay you $50 dollars to take it.

>Importing cartoons
Your anti-American

I'm 7 hours behind, about to read through it soon.

Guys this is it. It's finally over. Joe has been BTFO'd and he will never recover. Poor Joe is Joe.

twitter.com/greggutfeld/status/905250002754088960

yes. But some form of legalized amnesty could still be in play if you believe that Trump is not lying in his public statements

whats happening right now I missed everything cause I needed to sleep

This is the exact same thing that happened to Reagan, even he acknowledged that it was the worst mistake he ever made

Romania btfo
Philippines btfo

Butcher Bill dindu nuffin

>implying deporting the DACA recipients after congress fails to do anything doesn't take alot of heart

blumpf got imbeached

Joe's show blows a pole, Sup Forums

It's the cattle rustler part that gets me
It's just so archaic and bizarre
My hope that this was real made me believe for a moment

...that's not a cameltoe

This is a leaked conversation between Donald Trump and Stephen Miller that was posted Monday. It shows that Trump is willing to trade some type of amnesty deal for Congress giving him everything on his immigration platform.

The convo mentions how Trump is willing to trade some type of amnesty deal with getting his immigration platform through. The statement from the WH today mentioned that they want comprehensive immigration reform, IE the wall, RAISE Act, ,E-Verify, etc. We then see these tweets of Trump encouraging Congress to come up with some type of solution to DACA, and that should they fail in 6 months, he will "revisit" the issue.

He's prepared himself two outs. Either he gets his immigration platform and has to take an amnesty deal with it, which he will attempt to spin as him compromising on something as opposed to straight up flip-flopping, or he won't get that and DACA is screwed, where he can then blame an inept Congress. He's already mentioned that he will not sign any type of DACA legislation unless his agenda is also attached to it, implying that he doesn't simply want to give amnesty for nothing. It appears that he is willing to stomach a DACA deal if he gets everything he wants. It also appears that he expects Congress to fail to deliver and to, by passing the buck to them, absolve himself of blame.

The events of today match up well to the sentiment displayed in that conversation that was posted Monday. Whoever that guy that leaked the convo is may in fact be credible, but he will clearly require further observation to see if he's actually legit.

Personally, I think this is a terrible idea and I'm not even certain why he's entertaining it.

It's dead

What did Boise mean by this?

I'm going to take it to anti-pmurt rallies and expect it to get damaged so I don't really care about it. I won't be seen carrying a nylon flag though.
Japan is America's greatest ally. We have no production of anime here, so why not import it?

Don't. It's not /comfy/.

> live with Libs

Get your own place human waste.

i don't know,maybe i am over reacting to the tweet...but i think we can all admit it was fucking retarded and unnecessary after that awesome official statement

He's right, you know.

Not lefty per se, but I think Scorsese meant it to be a metaphor for immigrants today. It's worth watching.

Oh, they also got King Nigger to say that these "young people" never hurt anyone ever and took nothing "from the rest of us."

It'd be nice to see some victims of their violence testify to the exact opposite.

YAS OBAMA SLAY

New York is just a corrupt place at that time and now
So it's more just honest

let the boy watch

IT'S 5D UNDERWATER BALL-IN-A-CUP

Guaranteed Sanders puts out a formal apology to her by the end of the week

>yet another no-name e-celeb with a blue checkmark

protip, it's the latter

DELETE THIS

Well?

>the left is laughing at how gullible & stupid you 24D chess anons are

my god i want to see this

= (

Changed your tactics already?

>leaked conversation
Ok faggot

Obongo intentionally putting the worst kinds of 3rd worlders into what would be white outposts had his plans continued.

Just go watch New Game, user. Now I need sleep because I'm helping my imouto learn to drive tomorrow.

Don't embarrass us.... Use any flag besides a fucking Swastika. You do realize you may as well be on the other side with a Soviet Union flag?

Wait till you get to the plot twist where Trump cucks

Actually it does.

>My tone during the campaign was frankly extremely vitriolic and demeaning so for that I apologize to Secretary Clinton. This whole election should serve as a reminder to the widespread influence of sexism in our country and I think we need to start having some very serious conversations about this.

That's probably how it's going to go down.

What about African Americans? Don't they get the to work those jobs?

>implying the left or rinos will give donald an inch
>implying trump even actually cares

Excuse me sir, this is a Drive Thru

Jesus. What's the total?

>(((us)))
>.....
DOTR soon, kike.

Trump creates situations where he wins regardless of the outcome. He just plays both ways and at the end he says: see? I won.

>only 170k retweets
WTF THAT'S NOT ENOUGH WE NEED AT LEAST 2M RETWEETS TO FINALLY DESTROY RUMP

>I'm going to take it to anti-pmurt rallies

>done nothing wrong