/ethstg/ - Ethnostate General

Within this thread, a discussion for the creation of an ethnostate and a compilation of the different ethnostate projects on Sup Forums. As of right now, there are no known organized projects.
This thread is for the discussion of the creation of an ethnostate, or a gated community for whites. The "ethnostate" does not have to be an sovereign nation, however, that would be preferable. It is encouraged to have different groups, each going after their own ideal ethnostate to see which system of government, the location, and the means of creating the ethnostate are most effective.
There will not be any sort of private forum or room chat for this thread, however it is encouraged for the different groups competing to prove that their ethnostate idea is the best. If the groups wish, the link to their private forum may be posted within this OP.

Because there are no known ethnostate projects, this thread will be the ideal place for our aspiring nation builders to debate and create different structures and means for creating the ethnostate.
You will need to decide on a location, a means of acquiring that location, and an ideal system of government. It is highly recommended that some means of organized discussion outside of Sup Forums is created.

Sup Forums is divided and overcome with shills. If an ethnostate is a desire, unification or a large generalized group is the best way to overcome this division. Shills will attempt to shut us down and discourage us. Stay diligent.
Good luck goys.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orania,_Northern_Cape
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2321236/Orania-Whites-town-South-Africa-Afrikaners-dream-building-state.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jun/20/all-white-town-south-africa-fights-keep-segregatio/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump.
Please keep in mind that some options are more viable than others, but may not leave us with sovereignty. This is why multiple competing projects will is encouraged, so those who wish for complete independence despite any possible hardships will be able won't be held back by those who wish solely for a white community, and vice versa.

For those who want a gated white community, land will be easier to obtain than the other group. You can just buy land and work it.
For the sovereign ethnostate people:
Land will be quite hard to obtain. I recommend settling in disputed territory, abandoned islands no one gives a fuck about, buying an abandoned oil rig, or seasteading. All of these options are expensive, either for buying the land/material needed, or simply the travel costs required to get there.

I come bring family

Bump again. I know it is possible to create a white ethnostate, and I know there are many on Sup Forums who would want one. We just need traction.

You do realize that Rhodesians were very much against an ethnostate or the idea of an ethnostate, right? You're thinking of South Africa. Rhodesians believed in equality for all in their land and didn't establish racial and segregation laws such as Apartheid - they were actually quite against the concept of Apartheid themselves, funnily enough.

I just chose that image because many of the near-illiterate people on Sup Forums idolize Rhodesia as a perfect state. Rhodesia has very little to do with what I hope to start.

Does an ethnostate require different types of citizenship, or simply soft-pressure to keep the majority of foreigners away? I think as long as we enforce some sort of representation by ethnicity we could achieve more or less what we need. That is, no jews in our top positions or in charge of our economies (in our countries).

you go take family

It depends. I mentioned in the OP that there should be different groups with different ideas on how to go about it to see which method is most effective. If the ethnostate doesn't mind some minorities, then allowing some in with a lower class of citizenship may work.

Just do it somewhere you wont bother normal people
Most people dont want an ethnostate so fuck off to some island with no non whites, take the falklands or some shit. Leave the rest if the world alone, and let normal people enjoy their lives without some loser shoving "degeneracy" down their throats

Bumping for interest

Did you not read the OP? I am not the one in charge of making an ethnostate. I will work and brainstorm with others, but I will not organize anything other than these threads. If you want to make an ethnostate in the Falklands, you can go ahead and begin organizing.

The million dollar question is: How to start an ethnostate conversation without being compared to Hitler right away

Its a suggestion, also telling people who want to kick minorities out of places where they live to fuck off.

defeat the shills, good luck!

Don't advertise it as an ethnostate. If it's just a "coincidence" that all of our citizens are white, and none of the nonwhites fit our criteria for immigration, would anyone care?

Yes, obviously. They already call our conversation ques dog whistling, the vocabulary list of "hatespeech" is growing every day. The only success I've had is bringing up Israel, Sudan, and Saudi Arabia. But two of those have pretty bleak economies pleb-wise.

Have European Jews allowed to be part of it like Jared Taylor advocates. Hitler didn't like Jews, so you can't be compared to him this way.

the whole reason our economies end up fucked is because we let the jews serve at any capacity. I think it's not worth avoiding being called a racist to settle on that point. The entire reasoning for an ethnostate is because the hypothesis is that foreigners hijack the state for their own loyalties.

What is the acceptable proportion of foreigners?

The United States of the 1940s and 50s was a lovely place to be, except there were (((Communists))) in our midsts. Still, most of the society was anti-communist and welfare, while introduced by FDR, hadn't been kicked into high gear by LBJ. We still had minorities, but their proportion wasn't too high, and the country went along swimmingly. Today, we are in an untenable situation. However, I do not believe that exterminationism is the way forward.

Thus, the solution seems to be a new immigration system which involves large-scale deportations (beginning with illegals and their spawn) and a limit on nonwhites entering the country. After this, the next question -- what is the acceptable level of foreigners for the ethnostate?

>inb4 "ethnostate = no foreigners"
Much of Europe was made up of Ethnostates with foreign populations or minority populations (like Germany being made up of many disparate types of Germans, from noble Saxons to drunken Bavarians)

by all means please do, they will be great live fire exercise targets for our legions

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orania,_Northern_Cape

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2321236/Orania-Whites-town-South-Africa-Afrikaners-dream-building-state.html

washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jun/20/all-white-town-south-africa-fights-keep-segregatio/

Fair point. So what ethnicities are welcome? What about Italians, Portuguese, Spaniards, Greeks?
>Joke: Fascists are alt right white supremacists
>Woke: Dems r real fascists
>Bespoke: Fascists are alt lite boomer conservatives

The only problem is getting people to actually commit to this and want to move to such places. Even with all our crimes and racism against us, hardly any whites (and in particular Afrikaners) want to go and live there or want anything to do with Orania. Now picture how difficult it will be to get people in your countries where there is less crime and racism against whites.

I think the Europeans are largely amiable within the borders of Europeans. Although, even in Canada the French and British get into spats. Luckily peoples already self-police the idea by congealing in areas. But here, the government was already divided into Quebequois and Anglo-Canada even before the fucking muslims. Here's the thing, the Arabs are okay mostly, but the muslims are 100% not interchangeable with Europeans. Even in Libya and Egypt they were operating under different laws per region according to Christianity/Islam.

But the general idea (I think?), is that the nation reflects the history in its blood. It's not supremacy, it's just conservative.

A US ethnostate cannot exist, sorry to say but we shot ourselves in ghe foot bringing the niggers here in the first place.
And yes, fhey do have a point with reperations, we do owe them land as dictated by the homestead act.
However, here's MY suggestion.
BRING BACK FREE ASSOCIATION!
2 census terms is all it will take, hear me out.
1- Close the boarders 100%
2- allow any and all "discrimination"
3- america will naturally resettle
4- add up just ho many slaves might have had the right to land, add up that land and give it to the most highly saturated black populations
(Much like indian reservations)
5- END ALL GIBS (fuck you niggers, you got yours)
6- peace

yep swimmingly under the constant threat of nuclear annihilation btwn the US & Soviet Union just peaches. Birth control was just nifty and childhood diseases like polio was for shits & giggles awesome.

solid idea honestly

>constant threat of nucelear annihilation
1. Not a demographic problem. 2. Still exists today, we're just told less about it because Communists took over the media... and now they actively push for nuclear annihilation by supporting proxy conflicts with now-Nationalist Russia.

>birth control
I'm pro eugenics. Iceland managed to exterminate Downs Syndrome. This is also one of the main things keeping the black population down in the USA.

>Polio
Also not a demographic problem.

>wanting to live in a state with americans
i'd rather fucking kill myself than living together with uncultured former white people

>creation of a state
>by a bunch of fat poor neckbeard losers who never leave their room
This board is surreal

Just try to leave us,
Wherever you go,we go.
Accept your fate