HOLY SHIT TRUMP HAS ALWAYS KNOWN THE TRUTH. IGNORE SLIDE THREADS

As red pilled Anons know Civic nationalism still leads to the purposeful dilutement of white nations and the balkanization of western culture/identity. Immigrants and POC overwhelmingly vote Democrat. Why else do you think elites promote mass immigration? Votes. Trump knows this. Which is why hes implementing this.

Civic nationalism can't be accomplished when immigrants/POC overwhelmingly vote democrat. It still leads to white genocide. Next thing leftists are gonna tell us is that a black person being born in Japan makes them Japanese. Genetics determine culture. IQ matters. Identity matters. If the native Japanese people suddenly became the minority in their own country then that country would no longer be Japan anymore. The same goes with white people in European countries. However, the only difference is that whites are being brainwashed into believing they have no identity. Whites built and designed western civilization. ((They)) want whites to lose their identity and be nothing more but consumers. I'm in awe at white liberals. There has never been a race in human history that has been so brainwashed to the point where they openly call for their own extinction. Again, Identity matters. And the cultural identity of Europe/US is white.

They are bothered by white people who don't hate themselves. I've met enough of them to know this. They take advantage of your kindness. They normalize violence against you. They play the victim. They normalize your exclusion and paint it as a "good thing". All of this and more meant only to guilt whites into serving their agenda. When they say they hate "white supremacy" what they are really saying is that they hate white majority.
The question sums down to this. Do you or do you not believe whites deserve to be the majority in their own nations?

Which way, western man?

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/12/06/national/crime-legal/tokyo-court-upholds-deportation-order-thai-teenager-born-raised-japan/
suntzusaid.com
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/314093741562535936
youtu.be/GHQYdEiNUZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pic related

I need to stop doubting him

>The question sums down to this. Do you or do you not believe whites deserve to be the majority in their own nations?
Welcome to Sup Forums

>When they say they hate "white supremacy" what they are really saying is that they hate white majority.

I'll take that farther. Nothing to do with numbers. They just hate white people. Period. It's all envy and amazing amounts of insecurity

Sometimes i really catch myself in awe of this place.

Exactly user.

What I was alluding to is that Leftists often conflate white supremacy with white majority in their own countries. They actually think white people on our side want to rule over other races when in reality we want to only preserve our ethnic, cultural , national identity.

As the saying goes.

Loving my family does not mean I despise someone elses.

i still worry about Ivanka's crying about the kids. Look at what happened in Syria. She might guilt trip him again into amnesty.

Too bad Reagan couldn't figure that out.

After everything that's happened there are still assholes that say IF THIS AND THIS HAPPENS I"M OFF THE TRUMP TRAIN!! WTF, if you still don't believe in the 4d chess and don't have faith in Trump you are a fucking moron who should stop paying attention to politics. Maybe watching daytime TV or something would be more their speed.

That conflation seems to be intentional. Leftist often don't fully understand what they advocate for.

For example anti racism = anti white

The Marxist literally mean the same thing with either

Did you ever think that maybe he was just a shill?

I also worry about Ivanka and Jared.

I think they are responsible for the 6 month delay.
Although Trump’s timing of ending DACA is good/bad.

The 6-month delay will force each Republican to take a stance during the 2018 Midterm Election.
Bad news is in the meantime they may further guilt trio Trump and illegals will go into hiding.

Thanks Lou.

I think part of his genius is keeping us guessing too. I've been fucking livid with him a few times, but he seems to always come back around.

It really is like watching THe globetrotters games. They just can't compete. They're btfo so hard. Think of the type of man it takes to do what he's done? Did he plan it all in advance? Are his instincts just THAT good?

He's an anomaly. It's fucking weird tbhfam

>Next thing is a black person born in Japan is Japanese
That's already happening and I think it's time the international terrorist media stop spreading their propaganda. Huffington post almost destroyed Korea by pushing people to accept the dangerous Feminist cult that wormed its way into their government. This shit is real and it's happening right fucking now. If they didn't find the connections in time, who knows what crazy shit that woman could have done to that country? Be glad they figured it out when they did or North Korea might have already invaded them by now.

I really need to do more research on this.

Any good YouTube videos on the subject?

Why doesn't he toss DACA at congress and then ramp up deportations of DACA recipients? The time pressure on the DACA proponents in Congress would make them desperate so they'd lose a lot of leverage. To have any hope of some congressional extension of DACA or Amnesty they'd have to give up a lot to get the votes. Meanwhile, lots of people getting deported.

Why didn't Trump do that?

What makes you think he won't do that?
What makes you think he won't veto every bill until DACA expires, so get gets the better deal?

'cause he said he is giving them a grace period. I have to take him at his word or else I might as well ignore everything he says.

If he does what I described... then good. I am satisfied.

Leverage? Congress doesn't have any leverage. They're trying to do their donors' bidding without getting lynched by the voters. And they're pussies.

>That conflation seems to be intentional.
I'm glad other anons are shining a light on this, I've been trying to shine a light on this for a while and it needs to catch on.

White Supremacy in 2017 doesn't mean KKK and neo-nazis, it means whites holding cultural, social, political, and economic dominance. Regardless of whether or not you want to go down the White Genocide rabbit hole, this is objectively what they mean when they say it and we all need to get on the same page and realize everyone playing the game isn't using the same dictionary.

thanks to DACA the government has all their information.

Other illegals wont be able to do anything more than what they are doing already (which is hiding)

The 6 month "delay" is timed precisely so that republican congressman will have to step up or shut up.

Sarah Sanders said as much in the briefing today, if they can't do their job then they should step aside and let someone in who can.

Trump still has veto power at the end of the day.

It was a great move, no denying it user, literally could not have gone better.

>just end it cold turkey though!
this would be great, but then how would you get leverage for comprehensive immigration reform??
many republicans are cucked and Trump knows it, you know it, I know it, everyone knows.

This way with congress having to decide, you get to see exactly who is cucked and get them the fuck out of congress.

i love that tweet. i really hope trump hasn't changed, and that he still hates cuckservatives.

He figured it out alright by being the apex of a neoconservative fuckhead and legalizing millions of them.

People in congress, taken in groups advocating for certain policies, have various degrees of leverage when it comes to negotiating. Desperation tends to negatively affect ones ability to negotiate. It detracts from ones' leverage since if you are desperate you can't afford to be very stubborn or picky when it comes to accept a deal offered by the other party or parties.

Trump's veto power has limits. That's why he had to sign the Russian Sanction bill. Can they get to 60 votes? It's entirely possible.

ITT: people who don't understand how much harm he's actually causing their movement

Good luck. You'll need every bit of it.

Correct. If you're white and don't immediately roll over and cuck you are a Nazi.

Also realize that Americans historically kill Nazis.

So when one calls you a Nazi, they are saying you should be killed.

Thing is they don't even realize what they are doing or REALLY saying most the time. Useful idiots.

Sorry, that was a small image file. Not even sure how it got on my computer.

Lol, precisely the opposite

Also you have to go back. Humanely ofc

Thanks bro

Damn. Praise kek

explain the limits? I thought the president could veto anything..

If you get enough votes in congress you can override a veto.

Won't happen most likely

>I AM GROWING STRONGER

*SATANIC* nature in the letter.

Punished Trump conspiracy is real?

Plus the time travel reality too.
Peace and Prosperity Day for Sept 11th, 2017!

literally everyone knows that spics vote democrat how is this a fucking redpill

u mean this?

bonus: RINOs are in a lose/lose situation with their constituencies

R E D P I L L E D

Unless one parent is a Japanese citizen, no.

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/12/06/national/crime-legal/tokyo-court-upholds-deportation-order-thai-teenager-born-raised-japan/

consider the constant threads about "conservative latinos"

That's the best part. It shows who the shills are. I hope all of them lose their primaries

You should probably be familiar with The Art of War, Trump is most decidedly a student of Sun Tzu.

suntzusaid.com

Why are blacks so stupid? All they do is embarrass themselves in public. Honestly, sometimes I almost feel bad for them. It's unfair to them that society expects them to behave in a civilized manner. It's like expecting a dog to pick up his own shit.

Thats called white nationalism.

He likes the book art of war and in it it says to be unreadable to your enemies. So thats why you can't gauge him.

People have been saying no they can't.

The Identitarian movement is flawed because the HISTORICAL identity of Europe/US is white. Western culture has been diffused across the globe in exchange for cultural exposure from other civilizations, and that was the trade many Americans have chosen and are doing just fine.

Remember, America emphasizes the individual, not the group. That is a key distinction here because Civic duty (regardless of race) is more important to America than racial divisions. Racism is tyrannical and usually leads to emperors/kings/dictators who wish to "preserve" the civilization's purity.

When white-nationalists pretend to "love" white people. They do not mean that. They just selfishly want what other white people have. Alternatively, they want their white skin to be an advantage, which is wishful thinking. Unselfish white people do not do that, instead they make judgement calls as to who may be more deserving. The selfish white person does not deserve more from the unselfish white person just because they have the same skin complexion.

White-nationalists are reactionary in that they feel they deserve more from society simply by being white.

America was founded by white men, but the king of england was a white man, so why bother even separating from england, why didn't the founding fathers bond over a shared sense of whiteness? That is because monarchies are an obsolete form of tyranny.

white nationalism would lead to the same form of tyranny and must be resisted.

>Jemarcus Jackson

These are parody accounts, yes?

>They are bothered by white people who don't hate themselves.
good observation

Yeah, I've just been assuming that was the case or similar

Actual link in case anyone doubted

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/302155020697235456

They won't vote republican? They shouldn't be allowed to vote at all, they aren't citizens. Providing amnesty to a foreigner does not make them a citizen.

i just looked up Tim Kaine's wife and im freaking the fuck out.

For the record it's issue like this why regular anons need to keep this our dirty little secret in our real life. Who the fuck actually wants to get rid of 800,000 young people? Issues with immigration: chain immigration, anchor babies, lax border security. What isn't a problem: immigration itself. The fucking daca ones aren't the problem.

Furthermore it's not like immigrants and blacks and whatnots vote democrat just cause they like it they do it because it benefits them. This is literally a golden opportunity to flip a sizeable chunk of them by having a REPUBLICAN congress do something a democrat one wouldn't do.

We faggots talk about redpilling the masses: this is your biggest chance but you're too busy being shit head edge lords to realize it.

Don't fall for the "amnesty Don" consensus crack. It's based on a very weak premise that can easily be disproven by toady's events.

European immigrants vote mostly democrat though.

Here is another gem.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/314093741562535936

Are you fucking retarded?

You are talking about old ideas founded on wrong premises

I support white nationalism because I recognize that the kinds of societies I most like to live in are ones built by white people, shaped for conform to white characteristics

It's all based in race realism

oh and also that the peace and prosperity event that Julian Assange will speak at starts at 9 am and ends at 2:30 pm
9 AM
2:30 PM
9/23

Could Trump's kids get deported?

good post

They will not vote democrat either cause they can not vote at all YOU DUMB CUNT

Embrace him
youtu.be/GHQYdEiNUZ4

Holy shit you're fucking stupid. Neither can dead people but they seem to always vote Democrat.

& you guys hate niggers and everyone else so why start crying now?

why is your pic related denying the holocaust?

Wrong out off all the votes in the past 5 elections only 4 have ever been illegal and guess who they where for

Stop fucking posting this.

Where's your proof of that statement you little faggot? Pretty fucking convenient that the only states that refuse voter ID laws are blue.

>whites
>america
not sure, user

This is what we fight against

>tfw trump knows they wont stop at rhodesia

this is what we fight FOR

and this as well

and this

I would find it but when ya put in anything about illegal votes the first few pages are filed with right wing nutjob websites and my time is more important than finding prof for someone that will just ignore it anyway

and this also

this is what you fight WITH

>muh waifus
>look at these carefully photographed and photoshopped models in sets from liberal photographers!

Fuck off. White women are not innocent submissive Disney princess waifus, you delusional twat. What kind of pathetic sack even worships this retarded fakery? I could maybe let it go if you were 13, but there is no excuse for you to believe in this bullshit after 18.

Mimicry is the best form of flattery
You the type of nigger who sees someone do something in a cringey way and think that means the act is cringey, instead of realizing you can do the same act but make it sexy.

I know he knows. I just think the Jews and his kike daughter finally got to him.

MGTOW is literally for ugly cunts who historically wouldn't be breeding at replacement rate anyway. It's natures way that chad has all the women. His post is not for you.

Thanks, Lou.

Remove the kike daughter and watch him be able to operate like himself again
Venom of the heart can poison a man's mind

If you can't provide evidence of your bullshit claims, just shut the fuck up and go complain somewhere else.

this is what we fight WITH

WTF. Why the hell would we wage a war to save these fuckheads. Jesus Christ, the Koreas are a total shitshow.

His post is for retarded children and dumb ugly cunts, you dumb ugly cunt. You're not protecting your precious white waifus. They're a fantasy made up in your head, and none of them give a shit that you post online "in defense of the white race". Most of them would probably spit on you if you told them that.

Don't make me fucking laugh. You will never, ever, in your life fuck a woman that attractive. Partially because they don't exist(makeup, photoshop), and partially because you're an unfuckable loser.

I'm not MGTOW, I'm just a realist. I love women way too much to swear off of them, but I'm not 13 anymore and don't buy the Disney princess bullshit because I've actually seen a woman naked, slept in the same bed, and smelled hot woman's farts so I no longer have the "omggg she's soo pure I must protect that smile" virginity mode thing that you have going on anymore.

indeed brother

indeed.