You have TEN seconds to tell me why being cisgendered gives you the right to ignore your cisgender privileges

You have TEN seconds to tell me why being cisgendered gives you the right to ignore your cisgender privileges.

Answer wisely.

What privileges?

Does a lion have to acknowledge his lion privilege?

Not privileged, just grew up around common sense

>those shoulders, upper thighs, and core
That's a man, isn't it?

why is she wearing two pairs of spandex underpants, isn't one enough, i require additional photos for inspection

fpbp

Define "privilege"? Does it mean I get to get into college with a lower GPA? Or maybe there needs to be a quota of people like me at every business? Oh! Oh! I know. Free handouts from the government made out of everyone else's money!?

Priviledges are earned, not inherent.

just fishing for numerals in a shit thread

You can see the first ones. They are much more revealing.

i can't see anything well at all, will need more photos

Tell me my privilege.
Sage
>Sage
Sage
>Sage
Sage
>Sage

Because you want to cut off your dick, then have a hole dug inside the wound, then have your dick turned inside out and shoved inside, hopefully without causing mass necrosis, requiring daily digging to prevent your body from absorbing your dick and closing the wound.

Your question doesn't mean anything

Sage; kill yourself

What language is this?

Sage

Fags don't get to make demands

privileges are by definition earned, I don't concern myself with the privilege of being paid for working

(Cis) in reality means NORMAL, you're freaks with demerits, we're at base line and are not having bonus points in life

Because it is the norm, you just give yourself handicaps because you want to walk down my city sucking on dildos half naked once a year.

You mean the privilege of being a mentally stable, productive member of society?

First you need to list what privileges I have and over whom.

You have 10 seconds

Where is the user with all the pics of blasted open Central American trannies when you need him?

you OP, have ten seconds why i should give an unholy flying fuck.

Sage

>look at me do math in my underwear tee hee

Actual faggot OP had 7 seconds to post a slide thread. $0.03 was deposited into its account 15 weeks later

>some dumbass roastie scriblling on mechanics equations someone else wrote

Fuck off all you disgusting Freaks. Commit suicide as soon as possible. You're polluting the world by existing.

you have ten seconds to tell me why you think you can demand answers from me

show benis and i tell you

""Privilege" is another way of admitting superiority.