========

notehub.org/b1v5b

RUNDOWN
========
>[Hurricane continues to charge]
>185MPH, tracked for possibly 200+
>Lesser Antilles currently being hit; rain started in Puerto Rico
>Reconnaissance at 4:00PM EST
>Stores throughout the ENTIRE state of Florida are running out of food, water, and gas

LINKS
========

trackthetropics.com/irma
tropicaltidbits.com/storminfo/

>Real-Time Irma Guidance
ral.ucar.edu/hurricanes/realtime/plots/northatlantic/2017/al112017/
>Storm Visualization:
windy.com/

Emergency Info:
>Florida Department of Emergency Management
floridadisaster.org

>Hurricane Preparedness
nhc.noaa.gov/prepare/ready.php

Comfy:
>The Weather Channel - Music from Local Forecasts in the 1980s-1990s
twcclassics.com/audio/years.html

STREAMS
========
mahobeachcam.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=sJDDxaq_C5M

youtube.com/watch?v=K3OHZHHPU9k

youtube.com/watch?v=pGORLr9_i4U

gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=S0QjYDdmXZE

codepen.io/alexneises/full/brJvLp/

JEFF'S PERISCOPE & TWITTER
============
pscp.tv/Jeff_Piotrowski/

twitter.com/Jeff_Piotrowski

THREAD THEME
============

youtube.com/watch?v=JRmgL564x8E

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uiuiDSArVzw
youtube.com/watch?v=ao2nzlszXTM
youtube.com/watch?v=3Q2CzQclKQc
youtube.com/watch?v=sJDDxaq_C5M&feature=youtu.be
ndbc.noaa.gov/show_plot.php?station=bara9&meas=wdpr&uom=E&time_diff=-3&time_label=ADT
tropicaltidbits.com/analysis/models/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ITT: We watch the Golden Girls episode where a Hurricane strikes Miami

youtube.com/watch?v=uiuiDSArVzw

second for AAAAAAAAAAA

Add vid related to the OP pasta if youd like. FL Anons will need to make sure they have everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=ao2nzlszXTM

First for where the fuck is the hurricane on this cam?

youtube.com/watch?v=3Q2CzQclKQc

Who /publix/ here!?

Someone posted this on /k/ for their Florida hurricane preps.

Everyone laughed at the goner!

Pigeon Key checking in again

Etched my final requests into a steel plate on a tree

Didn't I see somewhere that it would run over Cuba before turning north? I think that's where it loses it's edge

By the looks of things it's going to continue going west and over all of the island/countries by Florida.

Florida may be okay.

>The British Overseas Territory of Anguilla

Ain't raining here, may sneak out for butter to make snacks

poor dude ;______;

hope hes ok

The Jews are doing this to us

>KeynjYQb
oh shit, what did i do

look a tthe boats blowing in the breeze bro..its coming

hurakahn is also coming closer to british virgin islands to the north

Jax Militia report in:
Are we doing Right-Wing Safety Squads this time or what

Famous last words

fake hurricane confirmed. think about it. all we've really seen and heard is what (((((((they)))))) give us

He'll be okay, right?

I live in Maryland. I should be fine right?

i always thought publix was a sandwich shop

Thank you for being a friend user

Do you think Blanche would take it in the ass?

SAY A PRAY FOR VIRGINANON

HAARP BTFO!

why are they a gonner? They have canned meat and wateR?

Go to bed Derek

I was in Publix at lunch time. It was nothing but old people buying ALL THE FUCKING WATER while college kids were getting Monster and Snapple because there was nothing else.

Seriously, you see some scared 18-year old who has never been in a storm like this before and can't give them a twelve pack of water? I fucking hate Snowbirds and Boomers.

Please shop for me, I can't

Checked and dangerously wrong.

Probably. Her phone number was literally
>1-555- EASY

The canned meat will be their tomb.

Preppers are retarded, that's why. I had a friend who had a whole horde of food in his flooded house. He wanted to throw it all away. I had to explain to him that it was designed to be waterproof and survive a flood. Just hose it off and go to the mcdonalds down the street that's open.

What's that website where you can mark your location on a map with other anons, we need to make one so we know who all died over the weekend.

I would have given Dorothy a rim job or 2

That's like 1/5th the water you need for that food.

Judging by the spaghetti models and the streams it may make landfall in South Carolina.

Intracoastal unit checking in. Carbine and 1000 rounds ready to go. I'll stick around for Cat 3 or less. Audi if 4/5

>not getting Arizona iced tea

Plebs

Will little Marco be ok?

That's about enough food for three days. If this hits anything in Florida, they'll be without power for weeks.

My family has a 3 story vacation house on Islamorada in the Florida keys. The structure is located on a canal on the Gulf side of the island and is built to be Hurricane resistant (built out of concrete and shit, impact resistant windows, ect,), however I'm not sure if that will be enough to withstand a full on hit from a Cat 5. What are the odds it makes it?

She'd probably be in to a threesome with betty white.
>Sometimes I feel like the internet has ruined me as a person

ive got my street on lockdown if the looters are really going to do anything. lotta american flags on my street.

Petition for Trump to send the national guard to protect Publix during mass looting WHEN?

>wanting to drink HFCs
Enjoy your Arizona Talmud. Your liquid diabetic Jew

Also, personally, I would just go with protein bars and sweets for morale.

He could maybe stretch that shit a week, but that nigga dehydrated by day 3. It doesn't help that all those canned meats are salty as fuck.

In an anarchist state the water would be given out equally by those who control the supply.

Wrong how?

I walked down the other night to survey the flood at the end of my street. Saw a flashlight up by my house. I sprinted up there because of looters. Turns out it was just my neighbor walking her dogs.

Local Militia here in Pinellas is already preparing to assist Law Enforcement and defend private property and local businesses.

Roughly 1800 members and another 600~ volunteers

nitrates and cow vaginas/10
also he's gonna die of scurvy

The more watched this the worst it got. Has to be one of the worse and most disorganized Go Bag I have ever seen.

Seriously, what's the law for shooting looters during an emergency in Jax? Falls under Stand Your Ground? and, HOLY SHIT I hate the "Store Front" captcha.

Snapple elite.

This is the rough location of the webcam. Should peak at 60 mph in 7 hours.
youtube.com/watch?v=sJDDxaq_C5M&feature=youtu.be

Anyone know how reliable their internet will be during the hurricane? I imagine they use satellite internet, which could easily go out during a hurricane.

Still a few hours before it gets close to the US Virgin Islands

Pic related

>Arizona Talmud

Thank you for these pre-mortem keks

>I see a shit ton of jews
>All of them being greedy assholes
>Attack them
>Jews get angry because they deserved it
>they call me out
>Jews start to create hurricanes as revenge

You're basing the track on the 18z GFS model run. It's an outlier and will be thrown out. Models are VERY unreliable until at least 48 hours out these days and even then it's 25+ mile deviance.

Just remember this, we had the worst flood in us history, you're going to have the worst hurricane in history. We need to work together to make new Orleans look as shitty as possible by comparison.

Florida gun laws apply to all of Florida, including Jax. Pretty much if they threaten you or someone else, it's sleepy time. The nogs will mostly loot in Westside, Northside, and Phillips. So pretty much OC like a motherfucker and let them know whitey isn't having it.

Re-posting. Knowledge is power.

>How is a hurricane formed? Is it a combo of wind direction/speed/low pressure/hot air?

Warm Waters is the primary need. The Hurricane needs energy. Water's heat capacity is huge compared to say, granite. It will 'hold' a lot of energy thanks to hydrogen bonds. This warm water evaporates and form your typical summer thunderstorms, hundreds of them. They coalesce into a tropical depression that continues to organize on up into a hurricane.

Warm air rises - cool air is brought in underneath it and warms - that air rises. A area of low pressure is created beneath each (all) of the storms. Thanks to Coriolis effect & thermal dynamics, storms spin. Well, all these storms spin together.

Eventually, they end up with an area of such low pressure that nothing can "form" in them (thunderstorm wise) and that becomes the eye of the hurricane. A vacuum so to speak (not literally) where everything is drawn "around" it.

Eye wall "replacement" essentially means the line of the "strongest" thunder storms around this eye wall are replaced with fresh - new t-storms that re-strengthen the pressure gradient.

Hurricane "rain bands" are these fuel lines. They draw that warm fuel into the heart of the storm. What you are seeing is essentially the hurricane eating itself alive and forming new storms on the outside to keep fueling itself.

That is why, once over land, it no longer has a warm fuel source. It uses up what energy it has stored...

Also these hurricanes are vital to (A) regional drought relief, (B) ecosystems (the sand dune and estuaries benefit from these storms), (C) global climate. For C: Hurricanes transport a shit load of heat from the very hot equator, northwards towards higher latitudes. That helps with driving the planet's climates.

In simple terms, the hurricane is one hell of an engine and the eye is the piston's post-combustion vacuum that draws the piston back in + fuel... that fuel is warm, moist air from the ocean.

What the fuck nia. Why does this show PR landfall?

My DirecTV worked great through Ike.

checked, nothing happens here without me knowing about it. ive got enough arms and ammo to arm the worthy people on my street and enough food and water to last a week. the power rarely goes out here even in the worst.
>/comfy/

The difference between a hoarder and a prepper is competence, your friend was a hoarder and an idiot for letting you know about his prep.

So, how safe is Pensacola, FL?
I tried going out to my Publix today and all the water and canned food shit is already sold out.
I'm not really sure if I should be freaking out or not cause devastating hurricanes miss us all the time.

>sees post number
Feelsgoodman

Irma will win

Miami takes a direct Cat 5 hit

>Hurricanes BTFO Hitler at Battle Of Britain and elsewhere
>The Eternal Enemy, Jew Hurricane

Irma will destroy Florida

F

user I just did an image search on the archives, only one thread has that picture and it was just posted and has only one reply. That means the image is almost certainly your own. Why would you lie to us user?

Because it's supposed to brush up against PR's northern edge??? LOL?

You do know that Puerto Rico is about to get bettfucked by Irma, right?

To be fair to him I was ripping out his flooded downstairs and asking him if it went in the keep or trash pile.

We're not taking chances. The President of the Pinellas Militia has already be in contact with the local shelters and police and have prepared talks for a recovery group.

We have volunteer fleet of about 50~ flatbed trucks and SUVs, 2000~ personal who are willing to go rescue, about 2 tons worth of dry, non-perishable foods and about 4000 individual bottles of water.

727 doesnt fuck around.

REQUESTING NUDES OF IRMA ITT

Guess the winds won't be high enough to actually knock out dishes. I just want the webcam to work.

irma can fuck itself and the cells of natsoc will have a hayday in florida shooting "looters" cuz muh gunshine standyourground

Stupid faggots, witness true power

Buoy ndbc.noaa.gov/show_plot.php?station=bara9&meas=wdpr&uom=E&time_diff=-3&time_label=ADT

That's not even 1/7th a pantry full of food.

Latest GFS initializing tropicaltidbits.com/analysis/models/
Should be west of last outlier run at 18z. If not then we can see a trend east of Florida.

Stop with the faggotry you god damn yankee

I literally stocked up on sprite and seven up because it is the closest thing to water that was still in stores shelves.

Best of luck to you fellow spic the thing arrives tomorrow.

So, is this going to be the big one, or just fizzle out?
Harvey was no where near the destructive beast the media was making it out to be, and it seems they are hyping this storm up just like the last one.

Posting this here too:

Hurricane Survival Tips:
Get Gas
Get a generator
Get guns
Stock on fresh food, water and filtration/sanitation
Get a way to dispose of your waste in a sanitary matter
Plywood all windows with heavy duty nails
Unless you're in the low land, if you are, get out.
Or just get the fuck out of the way completely.

>tfw total comfy in western Washington where our only concerns are Earthquakes, volcanoes and Best Korea having a nuclear temper tantrum; but in the meantime watch the south get it's shit wrecked

I thought landfall was discarded

>tfw Jacksonville doesn't have a militia
We just have JSO, which is sort of like the SS I suppose.

it hasn't gone up.

This Georges all over again.

Harvey was, though. 25% of the houses in my neighborhood were destroyed.

...are you fucking retarded? Fill containers with water after rinsing them out and then fill your tub after cleaning it.

That's not landfall. That's potential track deviation and not size of storm effects.

South Florida here. I'm getting prepared, though everyone seems to be out of water so I'm storing my own. Should I evacuate?

>sprite and seven up