Reminder: Mark of the Beast is coming

Revelations 13.

It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

Link to article: usatoday.com/story/tech/2017/08/09/you-get-chipped-eventually/547336001/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uMFY6OpmwSg
time.com/money/4307717/getting-rid-of-cash/
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-09-01/want-a-free-market-abolish-cash
marketplace.org/2017/07/12/business/businesses-are-saving-time-money-getting-rid-cash
nytimes.com/2017/01/10/magazine/should-we-trash-cash.html
fastcompany.com/3052540/will-sweden-be-the-first-country-to-get-rid-of-cash
washingtonpost.com/news/on-leadership/wp/2017/04/04/some-swedish-workers-are-getting-microchips-implanted-in-their-hands/?utm_term=.667809c855b2
time
unvis.it/time.com/money/4307717/getting-rid-of-cash
nytimes
archive.is/xsiFt
washingtonpost
archive.is/KgXR9
rcg.org/books/tawtae.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We know

I'm rich and don't have to work.
I win.

More people need to know.

>receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads

Well which one is it? That is a sloppy prophecy.

i beleive it. if the kikes got away with mass child mutilation, they'll get away with the chipping.

>Well which one is it? That is a sloppy prophecy.

You still have to get it if you're an amputee. It's the new credit card.

Not even the lab I work for is interesting on drug testing frequently (or at all). Even fucking purchasing licenses is a pain in the ass. This just won't happen. Every employer is too CHEAP.

That shit is huge.

>get chipped
>leave company, chip pain in the ass to remove
>bank ofers chip, be flowercuck get chip again
>new job another chip
>get tricked into chipping by supporting bernie in 2024
>now 5 chips, two interfere with each other
>remove chips, hands take forever to heal get infection
>get chip again to quickly use emergency services
>forgot first chip in hadn, its signal blocks cellphone reception
>cant call 911, hand is necrotized
>die from overchipping
Kek, have fun solving EMF interference and biological rejection issues. This chip shit is going nowhere and due to fact it's hard to get rid of without risking infection, its fucking retarded.

>It'll prevent your children from getting kidnapped, it'll make you safer in every way.

It could be an allegory for genetic engineering and post birth genetic modification. Mark on foreheads ~ unique forehead shape indicating specific genes.

yeah sure that'll happen

Try and chip me ill tear the fucker out with my teeth and spit it in your eye

It's happening.

The Mark is not a physical object, it is a collectivist system and mindset of the individual that enslaves them to the negative aspects of society. A micro-chip embedded in your hand is not necessarily the Mark, while the Mark does not have to be a physical object at all.

The moment I'm forced to have a chip in me to make a reasonable salary, is the moment I start tossing molotovs.

Are you even replying to the right person faggot?

I'm ready
Fuck them marks n shirt
F5 f5
Ow shit arty!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=uMFY6OpmwSg

What are smart phones......

It's not a microchip, it's not genetic manipulation, it's a mark. It's visible.
The forehead and and hand are almost always uncovered and easy to see.

The physical mark is entirely useless for Satan's plan unless it comes along with people accepting the spiritual Mark. For instance, you might have argued that credit cards are the Mark of the Beast; you must have one to do business (other than increasingly useless cash), and they are associated with a number. However, credit cards are not the Mark of the beast, because it isn't linked inherently to a spiritually destructive idea.
Smart phones are one of the most likely candidates for a tool to enforce the Mark, because they are 'required' to be socially/spiritually linked. But because the world is not over and there are still spiritually aware people, the spiritual Mark can't be enforced yet.

The chips are for your own good.
Don't resist
Be happy
Don't fight you will only hurt yourself

>(Tue)23:23:23

What if you're chipped in your left hand?

>le scary bible prophecy
infidels

i wont be chipped, ill go into the forest

Why do they need a literal chip? It's not like 99% of people don't have smart phones attached to them 24/7 anyway.

Hopefully you're stockpiling gold because a bunch of Jewish numbers on a computer system somewhere are going to be made inaccessible without the mark.

We already have the mark of you beast you idiots. It's our fucking cellular phones.

I'll be bringing some back-up to this fight. Fuck Satan, and fuck POC ppl.

>being this simple

Yeah I am going to call it, smartphones embedded with RFID for payments are the mark of the beast.

>he hasn't taken the bitcoin pill yet

don't tell me you're a nocoiner user

You know, the kikes are serious larpers and want 100% anti-Christ authenticity.

Greetings shill

I'll cut that motherfucker out and resort to banditry

i still believe bitcoin a jewish sheme. (((they))) try to get rid of cash for some while now, trying to make you sue only electronic ways of payment
time.com/money/4307717/getting-rid-of-cash/
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-09-01/want-a-free-market-abolish-cash
marketplace.org/2017/07/12/business/businesses-are-saving-time-money-getting-rid-cash
nytimes.com/2017/01/10/magazine/should-we-trash-cash.html
and of course sweden seems t try to be the pioneer
fastcompany.com/3052540/will-sweden-be-the-first-country-to-get-rid-of-cash
remember, thats the same country that started chiping people with RFID chips already
washingtonpost.com/news/on-leadership/wp/2017/04/04/some-swedish-workers-are-getting-microchips-implanted-in-their-hands/?utm_term=.667809c855b2

(To be continued)

Archive

>time com/money/4307717/getting-rid-of-cash
unvis.it/time.com/money/4307717/getting-rid-of-cash
>nytimes com/2017/01/10/magazine/should-we-trash-cash.html
archive.is/xsiFt
>washingtonpost com/news/on-leadership/wp/2017/04/04/some-swedish-workers-are-getting-microchips-implanted-in-their-hands/?utm_term=.667809c855b2
archive.is/KgXR9

>smartphones embedded with RFID for payments are the mark of the beast
Only if you also accept the Satanic ideology of nihilism and enslave yourself to the state at the same time. Smartphones and even perhaps RFID chips can be used as positive spiritual tools. Think about it, we can all communicate instantaneously - while this could be used to corrupt the souls of people, it can also be used to spread positive change.
It comes down to the individual, we all have the choice whether or not to accept the Mark. Some people already have it.

At least I wont get lost

That's how they'll try to pass it.

reminder that the end goal is the complete end of paper money and a complete digitial currency. Bitcoin, but owned by the central bank

#
so why are they doing that? remember when the bankruns happened in greece and suddenly there was not enough money in the banks? they claimed this is because of unllawful practices of those banks, but the damage caused by those is insignificant. pic related about the mechanism of banking showing how even normal banks can create indipendent from the centralbanks, which results in only a small part of the money in circulation electronically being available in hard cash, perfectly lawfull. but of course they couldnt admit the system itself is faulty. so what do? reform the system that enables the (((high finance))) to controll the economy at will, or just prevent bankruns by getting rid of hardcash resulting in all money being electronical enabling limitless controll and creation of money without anyone from the outside even being able to check upon it? of course they will just do the latter one and shift the blame of the chaos that happened on the very few unlawfull actions of very few banks.
remember, the current system enables you to create pretty much limitless money and even gives you more free money if you miscalculated resulting in a bail out if you abide to the laws. there isnt even a reason for them to go outside the law.
so they get rid off cash, make everyone pay with credit cards, or their phones or whatever. and not far from there it will be the RFID chips you use to pay in your forehead or the back of your right hand. i see bitcoin only as an enabler for this trying to tell people "look, electronic money is so good. we should only use this from now on.
This gives them complete controll and abillity to survail the flow of money. You want to buy some weed in the park? Better hope the nigger there takes creditcards and has a good excuse to why random people pay him 10, 20 or 50 dollars all the time.
Also once its cashless and they make the chip the only way to pay it would actually make you only able to buy or sell with the mark

If you are going to shill your stuff, at least use caps and spacing in your pastas.

Bitcoin renders mark of the beast as bullshit

I see you have a lot to say on the subject. congrats on going commando with no formatting on your reply.

>let me criticize the formatting instead of the content
K.

but what happens when Comcast won't let you use the internet to trade BTC if you don't ascribe to their ideology or refuse to go to 'reeducation camp'

How about Jefferson Graham receives a bullet to the face and a purge to his entire lineage instead? All pro-chippers should be killed off. It's just a matter of time.

The Man of Sin has to be revealed before that. He could be anyone. He most likely will come from absolutely nothing just like Hitler and Napoleon, and be picked by the elite. This is probably the best rundown on end times prophecy I've ever read

rcg.org/books/tawtae.html

I'm not gonna read your content if the formatting is shit tier, sorry.

Amen, brother.

What would happen if everybody just decided to stop buying from businesses that chip their employees?

Biblical prophecies. Top kek. Suck my dick Bibletards. It's all nonsense.

I've survived 30 years on an almost cash-only existence. Never taken a loan and never had a credit card.

You are all just willing slaves who put the shackles on yourselves.

So why aren't you guys having kids?

>Year of our Lord 2003
>THE GOVERNMENT IS SPYING ON US! THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE OUR GUNS AWAY! THE CORPORATIONS OWN US! THEY WILL END UP IMPORTING WAVES OF THIRD WORLDS TO WORK FOR NOTHING! THEY WILL CHIP YOU!

This was considered crazy bullshit then, and now, people will just accept it like the docile cucks we are.

"Security," Sesame Credit, being able to do things downtown in a city.
You lose.
We need to maintain and monitor "religious exemptions" because a definite red line will be them saying "we no longer recognize exemptions for religious convictions."

>biological rejection issues

Not if they probe your ass.

What's the point? We have NFC and biometrics on out phones in the current year. All you have to do is tap your phone with your finger on the button to pay these days. They can apply that to entry or whatever. Implanting a chip is dumb because you can't remove or change it easily. The chip meme should've died five years ago.

I like your thinking user. There's ALWAYS ways around this bullshit because the customer has the ultimate say in the end.

Personally I don't use a cellphone. I just don't need or want to pay $70/month for my very own tracking device.

Because the average Sup Forums user is 14 years old

It's funny, those of us who are best equipped to avoid being chipped are probably the only people that should be chipped.

I don't give a shit about old fairy tales from some awful desert, I just don't like the idea of it, I'm not interested in having a gps in my body.

I don't have any tattoos and A few times while being arrested I lied about having scars that I do not have just to get that description into cpic.

I can cut my hair and shave in seconds and be completely unrecognizable, and stroll right by anybody who was trying to find me.

There is no fucking way I am giving up that advantage, I refuse.

And I bet I'll be a holdout long after you true believers get chipped, you're prone to groupthink, I bet you'll fold like lawnchairs.

They own all the forests, goy.

I'll go with you, we will start an uprising with the rest of the sane people who are willing to stand up for themselves rather than selling their souls.
I'd rather be homeless than be a chipped slave to the central bankers.

Shakles through shekels

Jared Kushner purchased a large office building in NY with an address of 666. It used to contain the company Lucent, which designed implantable chips.

>it's all bullshit goyim
>ignore all of the sexual immorality and corruption everywhere

You sound informed, creative and smart. Thoughts on countering "anti-theft" tracking in modern cars?

25 year olds act like 2003 was eons ago. They use the short length of our social memory as a weapon against us just like they always have, no one listens to old people.

An interesting point on this. The stories in the Bible are all linked, and it is my belief that the story of the Rapture and the story of the Arc are one in the same. It may be that in our time, we are called to build the Arc, the backup to civilization, which may take the form of an underground bunker in the wilderness, because a boat is not much help against fire.

Greetings and good night kike.

Could be a spiritual mark. Need to explain to get to the point in the next point.
satan meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own, an agent of god sent to test us and occasionally do gods work like the killings of the first born if i remember was done by satan. later on people thought "if satan does evil, and does so in the name of god, and god is evil too" and they rewrote it to satan being an enemy of god. this very world is ruled by satan, by obstacles, which it abuses to corrupt us.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons, 6 directions in the 3d realm NSEW up and down). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil. Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

Buy an old F-150

Also some claim 666 are the nails that crucified jesus, and symbolically it makes sense since they "killed" him while when you take the mark, become materialistic and egoistic what you had of jesus in you dies
The back of your right hand (with which most people do stuff) or the (fore)head with which you think. Having the symbolical 666 in your deeds or your mind is mark and at some point stuff will probably be so expensive that unless you engulf the 666 and screw others over you will be to pissfucking poor to buy or sell anything
Also this is only the spiritual version of the mark, there is most certainly a physical one as well, as above so below

That really was painful to read though, and all because of the format. Just capitalizing words would've done wonders for that post.

It's the internet.

Or has something to do with the internet. God stated he created the Earth for you. The internet is not the Earth.

I have a phone but it's PAYG and I change carriers regularly so none of them ever have too much information about me.

Facial recognition technology is notoriously hard to deceive in the current year, user. This isn't 1995 anymore; unless you actually have your face covered with something (i.e. a mask) it will get you. This is because it does not read the surface of the face (i.e. skin, beard etc) it reads the actual shape and bone structure itself.

>only later satan became a figure of his own, an agent of god sent to test us and occasionally do gods work like the killings of the first born
I agree with your point that Satan starts as an aspect of all individuals. It is the duality of human nature. However, I don't believe that singular people can be totally inhabited by 'evil spirits' or as I like to think about them, ideas. Satan takes 'physical form' because multiple people have small parts of Satan within them, and it comes out when they act as a collective.
>numerical Ouija / intensive symbolism
I don't buy into this sort of thing, it feels like an archaic, retrograde way of discussing ideas that we are totally capable of articulating in argument form now.

No you NWO niggers, I will not get chipped, ever.

Im on phone and waiting for the plane to leave the terminal. Im kinda handicapped.

>implying future kidnappers wont just cut the chip out
fucking brainlet have some foresight

Hi Folks!
Joel Osteen here

Hi Joel, I didn't know you shilled here!

>I change carriers regularly
That's not enough honestly. As long as you're using the same phone, the same IMEI will ping the towers even if you swap out the SIM card. This is why drug dealers often have multiple physical mobiles.

>>It'll prevent your children from getting kidnapped, it'll make you safer in every way.

It's funny because that's the exact same argument I use for removing the age limitation on handguns and encouraging gun safety classes at all levels of education.

I will riot

Also, the Anti-Christ will be able to dominate "the entire Earth". This would have been nearly impossible without the internet, considering how many times the Holy Roman Empire has been tried to be rebuilt and failed.

The entire Earth can be guided like cattle through social media, establishing a one world government. It's close.

>>removing the age limitation on handguns
I don't agree with this, but something like "certified parents of children over 14 can arm their children if they go through child-focused gun safety programs" might work. Good luck getting it passed though

tesla coil with violet ray destroys the chip

Some tech billionaire offered this small Wisconsin company a very large sum of cash to do this as they knew that the media would write these articles in order to normalize it.

>>The entire Earth can be guided like cattle through social media, establishing a one world government. It's close.
But at the same time, cannot the Earth be all at once given the word of God? I agree it pushes the climax a lot closer.

>implying i wont cut it out myself first

Yeah I know. I do what I can with the resources available to me. I've been followed around by cops and neighbourhood watch enough to know how these assholes work. That's what happens when you have a lunatic ex who decides it's a good idea to make up nasty lies about you.

And how do you put a smartphone into your forehead?

I think the Ark already happened. A highly advanced civilization was wiped out and the surviving few built some of the wonders of the world with technology superior to ours in a time when scientists say we were cavemen.