Fuck
You
All.

I hate all of you,
every
single
one.

Please have sex

I hope you have your head cut off by a cartel member in your shit hole homeland.

Fuck you spic.

Go home to mommy

Bye

sean please.

Why do DACA kids think they are special?

You'll be fine. Congress will nut up

you have to g-
nevermind, you know where you have to go.

adios amigo

fpbp

YOU are the invader in OUR country. We hate you more.

How do people not understand this

bye bye darkie

Lmao, adios Pedro! You jumped the border and stole our jobs. Maybe next time you will think twice about jumping th border. Now you've gone back to burrito land.

Stfu seriously. You're going to be fine, Congress will pass something in fear of being labeled racist. Meanwhile ending Obamacare is something that needs to happen first. This way everyone wins.

We appreciate your honesty. Be sure to tell the cuckservatives who believe in Magic Dirt how you really feel toward the country that gave you so much for nothing. Then get out.

some Mexican illegal tried flirting with my gf over DMs, she added me i told him to go home to his shithole country. He then proceded to tell me that Mexico was great. So i asked why dont you go back there spic? Checkmate, he never talked to my gf again

I hate you too

Fpbp

We hate you too bby

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Do something about it then, pussy ass nigga

Back when Obama told the illegals to "come out of the shadows" I said that anyone who identifies themselves as an illegal in this country is an idiot for putting themselves on an actual list considering there are a couple of million illegals and our government didn't know who they were/where they were. I told my illegal friends, stay in the fucking shadows man, if you identify yourself, guaranteed that will come back to bite you in the ass when you've basically volunteered to give yourself up.

And now look. It did.

Have fun in your shitty country, beaner!

lel

Because leftist propaganda paints them all as top rated astrophysicists who are singlehandedly curing cancer and have IQs, work ethics, and a sense of civic pride about 500,000 standard deviations above that of a typical white American, and the stupid spics actually believe it.

Honestly, I probably wouldn't even hate spics as much as I do if liberal propaganda didn't unilaterally state that they are better than me and more deserving of citizenship that me because muh colonialism and privilege or something. Who buys this shit other than the 85 IQ monkeys they're pandering to?

You have to go ((((back))))!!

Get fucked anchor baby

All the more reason for you to leave MY country, faggot.

What you mad about? Congress is about to give you amnesty for life

>Casv
>Walgreens
kill youre self

I don't know this copypasta

what are you, a wetback nigger?

You have a fucked up attitude. We were gonna let you stay but now you gotta go. Vamanos LA mexico puta

can we consider what you're saying (((hatespeech)))

fuck off back to Mexico since you rally in it so much, you're gonna love it.

Oh shut up you judgemental prick.

Spread this to your illegal alien friends, Juan. It's from your "bros" on pol

Whatever, fuck you. It would be a lot easier to support you cunts if you didn't hate me because of the color of my skin, and want to turn my great country into your shitty country.

Maybe have your people stop waving those Mexican flags around. And you don't have to kiss white people's ass or anything, but a standard level of respect would be nice.

fuck outta here

Larps as DACA.

>is actually 15 year old white kid from the suburbs

make mexicans mexican again.
i say round up ALL illegals, daca and dreamer shits and bulldoze them into semi trucks then truck em to their southern wall and dump them. fuck em all

Nobody cares you fucking faggot. Get out of my country or kys, either one is fine by me

Haters gonna hate speech.

get fucked

> 1 post by this ID
Herb for undercooked pasta.

Get mad at your parents.

Kek

fuggin

SAVAGE

hahahah I'm not even American and I'm laughing.

kek

Fake and gay.

I know you do. That's why you need to go, you ungrateful piece of shit.

Also, bait. But everything on /pol is bait these days. It's just a big theoretical circlejerk.

First of all, you little bean turd colored asshole, find a hat that fits and then wear on your greasy head as it was designed to be worn. Second, pull off that fucking jersey, you aren't a professional athlete and you never will be you scrawny fuck - I get it is a tribal thing with you people to be obsessed over sports, but fuck you, "we" never won shit - the actual players won the game and you wearing their jersey doesn't give you magical powers like eating an enemies heart or drinking a shaman's piss.

Finally, you half nigger half wetback cocksucker - I don't give a fuck about your dreams. You don't hate us over DACA being allowed to lapse, you hate us because we are white and better than you. We built a civilization your sun worshiping, human sacrificing, The action was deferred, now it is time for you to get the fuck out of the white paradise. We have 13 year olds that can cut grass and 16 year olds to sell hamburgers and college students that can frame houses, hang drywall, and pound shingles on roofs. All of them white, all of them legal as were their parents. You arrived illegally as a child, you are now a fucking adult. It sucks that your whore mother and alcoholic father were illegal aliens, but we have enough of you. Time for you to go back to wherever the fuck it is you came from. If you weren't skipping class to sell drugs or some shit, we gave you a free education, and some degree of safety up to this point. Now, go back the fuck where you came from and make you nation of origin better.

Bye.....

You have to go back

If you love mexico so much why don't you want to go there you useless trash?

>become a DACA beneficiary
>doesn't become a citizen even though DACA was supposed to be temporary
>blame everyone else for no gibs

First of all, you little bean turd colored asshole, find a hat that fits and then wear on your greasy head as it was designed to be worn. Second, pull off that fucking jersey, you aren't a professional athlete and you never will be you scrawny fuck - I get it is a tribal thing with you people to be obsessed over sports, but fuck you, "we" never won shit - the actual players won the game and you wearing their jersey doesn't give you magical powers like eating an enemy's heart or drinking a shaman's piss.

Finally, you half nigger half wetback cocksucker - I don't give a fuck about your dreams. You don't hate us over DACA being allowed to lapse, you hate us because we are white and better than you. We built a civilization your sun worshiping, human sacrificing, heathen ass ancestors and their descendants couldn't.

The action was deferred, now it is time for you to get the fuck out of the white paradise. We have 13 year olds that can cut grass and 16 year olds to sell hamburgers and college students that can frame houses, hang drywall, and pound shingles on roofs. All of them white, all of them legal as were their parents. You arrived illegally as a child, you are now a fucking adult. It sucks that your whore mother and alcoholic father were illegal aliens, but we have enough of you. Time for you to go back to wherever the fuck it is you came from. If you weren't skipping class to sell drugs or some shit, we gave you a free education, and some degree of safety up to this point. Now, go back the fuck where you came from and make you nation of origin better.

Bye.....

EBIN

Kek at all the people in this thread thinking you're not just a LARPer...

You are a leach on the leg of our nation and you have six months to prove that you are worthy of a visa or greencard or else we will send your ass packing. Dead or alive.

We hate you too. Get out of our country.

This... lol at the bait takers.

This is a 15 year old white kid. I'd put money on it.

Adios!

>YOU are the invader in OUR country

LMAO
these guys would like to have a word with you

enjoy your new job getting fucked by donkeys for drunken tourists.

First of all, you little bean turd colored asshole, find a hat that fits and then wear on your greasy head as it was designed to be worn. Second, pull off that fucking jersey, you aren't a professional athlete and you never will be you scrawny fuck - I get it is a tribal thing with you people to be obsessed over sports, but fuck you, "we" never won shit - the actual players won the game and you wearing their jersey doesn't give you magical powers like eating an enemies heart or drinking a shaman's piss.

Finally, you half nigger half wetback cocksucker - I don't give a fuck about your dreams. You don't hate us over DACA being allowed to lapse, you hate us because we are white and better than you. We built a civilization your sun worshiping, human sacrificing, The action was deferred, now it is time for you to get the fuck out of the white paradise. We have 13 year olds that can cut grass and 16 year olds to sell hamburgers and college students that can frame houses, hang drywall, and pound shingles on roofs. All of them white, all of them legal as were their parents. You arrived illegally as a child, you are now a fucking adult. It sucks that your whore mother and alcoholic father were illegal aliens, but we have enough of you. Time for you to go back to wherever the fuck it is you came from. If you weren't skipping class to sell drugs or some shit, we gave you a free education, and some degree of safety up to this point. Now, go back the fuck where you came from and make you nation of origin better.

Bye.....

Why did you go to this much effort and post it?

Commit suicide. Nobody this pathetic should be allowed to live.

When the first post is also the best post

It's really hard to take anything you guys say seriously when you throw the Nep up as a reaction image. Nepu-nepu.

you are confusing invader with conqueror.

Good bye.

Mwhaha, your tears taste so sweet you beaner faggot.

these shitty threads are maximum Sup Forums bait

So if invasion of the natives was bad then why is it good now?

Why do you dress like a fucking tard?

FPBP

>mfw all the mexicans can't larp with the american flag anymore

Damn son...you are one cold-ass honky. Proper laid it out for this dumbass.

ABC News reports that in “a recent roundup of 13 suspected MS-13 gang members accused of murder and other charges, seven had entered as unaccompanied minors.” Ironically, some of the youths, from Honduras and El Salvador, are fleeing violence from MS-13 back home, where the gang took root after some of its members were deported back home from the U.S.

See this is why you must go.

No appreciation for the free education, food stamps, or medicaid access.

Instead of acting like an entitled prick you could just be thankful you got what you got from us. You could be some illiterate beaner getting his head cut off by a rival cartel right now.

nice

absolutely this

start packing your poncho spic, your going back

soapless alien.

Ask those guys how well it worked out for them fighting with White men.

It's not, they just want "payback" for contrived bullshit that they use to justify taking advantage of the more naive & sympathetic among Americans, & gaining for themselves. Yeah some are decent and just want a nice life, but the majority entering illegally are not, (just talk to Mexicans & South Americans who came here legally or are still in their respective countries and they'll say the same).

It's the same type of bullshit where they want to celebrate Muslim "POC" Mansa Musa being the richest person in history, but gloss over the fact that a lot of his riches were from slavery, and that it also shows that whites have not always been on top in the world and oppressing all the darkies and slants.

Here's that faggot again.
SAGE

Haha!...suffer bitch!

Tell him to share his struggle and call in!

You're right.
Now where are my sanctuary cities for car thieves? That's more of a victim-less crime and I need that person's car for a better life, I have less than they do. Why doesn't my preferred felony get a special pass and sanctuary cities?

Benefact these nuts and go back to your home country you fucking mooch

> As an actual literal DACA benefactor.
Not anymore.

Dood yo neck. Are you a giraffe?

I don't think you understand what "benefactor" means.

Unsurprising.

SHINY BEADS

If you had bothered to learn the language while you were here you'd know what the fuck the first D in DACA stood for.

de·fer1
dəˈfər/Submit
verb
past tense: deferred; past participle: deferred
put off (an action or event) to a later time; postpone.

>put off
>later time
>postpone

This was always coming back faggitos. Should've learned to read and applied for citizenship like anyone who truly wanted to be an American would have.

Who are you giving money to? I think you meant beneficiary paco.
>you have to go back