Tell me /pol, why did you not go to the movies this year?

Tell me /pol, why did you not go to the movies this year?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/09/02/worst-box-office-in-25-years-hollywoods-problems-are-permanent-deep/
youtube.com/watch?v=gutHSe4GShA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everyone will say the same things.
>Too expensive
>Too many niggers
>SJW bullshit
>Shitty remakes
>Muh diversity
>Sesame Street- tier plots
>Fuck Hollywood pedophiles
>Not supporting retarded people calling me names
>etc.

And being proud of pirating like degenerate thieves

Nothing worth seeing.

Next thread!

Kikeflix is replacing the cinema

and all of these are correct.

Because I would like to see films which have the direct vision of an auteur behind them, rather than a bunch of neutered, feel-good cartoons full of incongruent gatherings of people which only exist to serve a diversity quota to appease as many markets and possible and appeal to nobody. Oh, and the fact they cut the corners off of everything on the orders of the Chinese government to get that Chinky dollar without any idea about the culture they are selling to.

Sorry Shlomo, but why are these all invalid reasons for giving Hollywood 20+ dollars?

>why did you not go to the movies this year?

Because my wife and mother both have smartphones so they can both call me an insensitive asshole whenever they want.

Plus, niggers make going to a movie theater intolerable.
Plus, $12 popcorn.

Reminder that Boston is the most racist AND the most left-wing city in America. I'm not even talking about "democrats are the real racists". Massachusetts is the epicenter of Liberalism as a historical phenomenon. It is the dark land from which ALL western decay emanates.

Who says they're invalid, Shekelstein? Just saving everyone some time with the obvious answers to a stupid question.

It's so very, very simple!

The chairs smell like fat people

Every single one of these is 100% correct

I try not to throw sheckles at Jews every chance I get. Thanks.

Copying isn't theft :^)

All of these things are pretty legit reasons. I hope you weren't trying to mock anyone. Now you just look retarded.

the eternal Irishman strikes again

I wasn't interested in seeing any of the movies...

Alien: Covenant was great for its anti-sodomy themes.

Dunkirk was great too. Visually and sonically amazing.

Galaxy 2 was ok....probably won't see it again...

That's about all the movies I saw this year.

cause fuck the jews, and fuck california, that's why

Nothing was offered that was worth seeing before it hit DVD or streaming.

How is it mocking by giving obvious answers to a stupid question? Are you a crack baby?

>people want to subvert your mind
>Stealing their propaganda for entertainment proposes
> Oy vey

Where were you when you realized you were a kike.

>being married to someone you dont like
>marrying a woman
Theres your problem man

Any good shows to recommend? No anime of course.

>make agiprop movies attacking white people
>white people stop paying for hate propaganda targeting them
>call white people more names

Are they really thinking this through?

I thought the same thing. You came across as trying to downplay for some reason. Miscommunication.

> Spiderman Diversitycoming - only good scenes are the ones with Michael Keaton.
> Valerian - Casting by Instagram.
> The Mummy - How to kill a new franchise in under 2 hours.
> Cape movie #574

Hmmm. Can't put my finger on it...

I'll download it when I can find a dvd or blue ray rip

> Play Nier: Automata
> Realize a video game plot is better than anything Hollyjew has put out in years.
> Feel more empathy for a couple of soulless robots than paper-mache "characters" from movies.
> 100x better character development.
> Soundtrack.
> Be blown away by ending.
> 40+ hours of entertainment for the cost of a couple of movie tickets, almost a month playing to see everything.

Hollywood can go fuck itself.

Because it's a stupid fucking question with obvious answers. If anything, I'm mocking OP

I would say because it's free on the internet, but i don't even watch movies.
I don't even pirate AAA games anymore.

I built a home theater so I didnt have to sit with about 10 idiots and their phones

you forgot
>jew this, jew that

Season 1 of Westworld is out in various non-subscription formats, and almost every scene with Ed Harris is great.

They turned Guardians of the Galaxy from a Adventure/Comedy into an Adventure/Drama

fucking retarded...drama in an Adv/Com should be a little sprinkle of salt, they heaped on far too much in 2.

>marrying a woman
>Theres your problem man

Don't get any silly ideas, Ethan.
Faggots are emotionally just women with dicks, and an inflated sense of self-worth.

A man have no womb.
>the artificial womb is coming
No need to marry a man to use it.
>but he could help you raise the kid(s)
No need to fuck him for that.

It's (((enemy))) propaganda, it all sucks, almost nothing is original anymore, and I'm just not interested in movies now anyway.

I think I went twice this year.
Saw Guardians 2 because my sister wanted to go see it and I'm a good brother, was alright I guess.

Saw Dark Tower because mother wanted to go see it and I took her because I'm a good son, was alright I guess.

There hasn't been a good move in years.

Hey RETARDS;

Stop feeding this shit.

>2017
>paying for the entertainment equivalent of public transport

feels good to steal movies from jews!!! LOL

Movies suck now that we have proper character development in TV shows.

>implying folks bother to waste their data caps on this shit

I think I got more emotional playing Yakuza 0 than I did with any Hollywood movie I've watched in my entire life.

Politics is interesting enough these days that the need for jew based entertainment isn't needed. Name anything as entertaining as watching Trump get over the hump on election night?

i have gone to the movies twice in the last decade
it used to be childish garbage now its anti-white childish garbage
black robin hood? really? isn't there some african legends that can be reinterpreted and ruined?

This

It's actually Irishmen acting like Jews, forcing WASP culture on the rest of America, but guarding their own neighborhoods from diversity. The origin of the problem is actually the "eternal Anglo" via WASP culture. The WASPs surrendered their country because despite all of their superficial bigotry, and exclusionary attitudes, they are universalists at the core.

>having a data cap

THIS WAS A THREAD 2 DAYS AGO

AKA THIS IS A SLIDE/SHILL/FAGGOT THREAD

YOU FEED IT, YOU NEED IT.
DI(SPIC)ABLE TRAITORS.

Why would you want kids in this shitty earth? Why would I want to risk making more fags like me.
>Faggots are emotionally just women with dicks
Dont speak to me or my boyfriend again!

>Oh, and the fact they cut the corners off of everything on the orders of the Chinese government

I'm going to need a little clarification on what you mean by this.

Also, the pc schilling in media is so hard to ignore now as it has become so blatant. Even the money jews at Marvel have started to insert it into their cash cow movies (ie Spiderman... native Americans not Indians... bleh)

Stranger Things is great. Second season next month.

welcome to burgerstan, how may I take your burgers?

Be honest, you only like the game because of this

data cap?

It's the same thing with politics and elections. >Call whites racist and stupid, blame them for everything, ignore anti-white crimes.
>Lose election
>Why did we lose? It's nothing we did wrong, it's because whites are racist and stupid!
>Repeat.

this is why I don't play games anymore.
degenerate scum make the games now.

>Why would I want to risk making more fags like me.
You make an extremely powerful argument.
Homosexuality is 100% genetic, why did i even tried to argue for reproduction.

Jew fag Harvey Weinstein has another piece of shit movie out now that even critics hate

/thread
Movies today suck ass, hollywood should take the hint

I can't be guilted into doing anything.
I'm not going to enable SJW mental midget actors.

HOW IS THIS NOT A /BANT/ THREAD?

MODS, I AM LOOKING AT YOU.

>no link
>1 post by this ID

Any surprises that the image is photoshopped?

No you dingus, not that, why would I, a gay guy married to a gay man, want to raise children and risk them thinking faggotry is the normal thing.
Or maybe you just reply because you want more pics. Say no more friend ;)

me on the left

I laughed harder than I should have at this.. This is the only place that makes me laugh anymore, that's why I don't go to movies.
That, and once you're "red-pilled" it's hard to watch a movie without seeing at the hidden agenda trying to be pushed in the background.

Americans have data caps?

He came here just to say this, shit poster of the day gentlemen.

No local showings of An Inconvenient Sequel

Shitcast does datacaps if you are too poor to pay the extortion fee for unlimited. American internet is really quite terrible

Fuck them

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/09/02/worst-box-office-in-25-years-hollywoods-problems-are-permanent-deep/

>inb4 breitbart
latimes, wapo, tons of MSM ran the same story

fpbp, 100% this

hollywood and netflix shit are so bad now I watch maybe 2-5 movies per year (and my favorite game to play is spot the degeneracy/brainwashing). Not watching any shows or series at all. The last TV show I watched was Breaking Bad

>Plus, niggers make going to a movie theater intolerable.
This was a massive problem 10 years ago, don't even want to imagine what it's like now with phones + social media. Haven't been to a theater since 2005

yep, absolutely 0 cuckbucks from moi. I'd seriously rather give it to Twitch whores (srlsy)

You literally cannot show a film or play a game which includes a skeleton, because it goes against the State Administration of Press, Publication, Radio, Film and Televisions strict guidelines as it would promote superstition. So rather than strive for an audience of 320 million Americans who might want to see a movie about a kick-ass spooky skellington, they'll change it to something else to appease Chinese cultural guidelines for a very tenuous audience of 1.3 billion, which they might not make a return on.

Why does every beta bald loser grow a goatee?

The one negative in this timeline is that movies are absolute shit. Some of the multiseason online shows are excellent but the movies are terrible hack derivative bullshit.

>You wouldn't download a car

I would if I could

MODSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

STOP THIS INSANITY

>black robin hood?

Niggers don't really have any history or mythology of their own.
>Muh Tupac!
He was a whitewashed nigger.
Only famous because Humpty.
>DON'T YOU DARE MENTION HUMPTY

Does that hurt?
youtube.com/watch?v=gutHSe4GShA

> The Mummy - How to kill a new franchise in under 2 hours.

You nailed it with this one. WTF was that shit. The Brendan Fraser one was kind of lighthearted and had some yuks. It had an indiana jones vibe. Remake was just total shit. I actually can't even remember the face of whoever played opposite Cruise, she was that unmemorable. And I don't even recall the mummy chicks story.

Who the fuck has data caps? Unless you're some faggot on a mobile?

fpbp, and I'm an avid movie-goer.

((((Stranger things)))))
>We wuz black friend n shiet
>GURL POWER YES!
>normalizing child abuse
>Muh fbi conspiracy
>Gul'dan psych ward girl using Fel blood magic
>"communicating with demons is kool and okay"

All the drama had to be followed up with a "haha joke" beat too.

Half way through the film...you could call every joke because you knew it was 2 dramatic beats, then a punchline..

Also, marvel movie, big blue beam that destroys everything, heroes gotta stop it...seriously?

No interest. Have not seen a single movie on a decade, last movie I recall watching was the simpsons movie because a friend invited me to watch it with him, and it was not that great.
I want fun and engaging movies, not 1~2 hours of people babbling nonsensical garbage in front of millions of dollars worth in CGI.

You already can, assuming you have an industrial 3D printer. Which costs like 20 cars so there would be no point, but still.

>why did you not go to the movies this year?
I'm not a masochist so I just can't get into paying people to insult me.

Found the FemJew

>that boy pu$$i
wtf I hate tight smooth holes now

Nailed it.

I'm greatly enjoying those demonic fucks complaining as they lose money pushing their globalist anti-white anti-male narrative.

Movies suck these days. Very few if any original ideas. To many cash grab remakes although It does look like it could be good.

>current year
>paying to get brainwashed by kikes

I'm scarred of the dark. Theaters are like too spooky. :(

Sup Forums I've shilled this movie before, and I'll shill it again.
GO SEE LOGAN LUCKY
It's 100% pure Amerikino and the director cucked the (((hollywood accountants)))

The only recent movie I've enjoyed was the new Kong movie. They put some coons in minor roles, but it's really not a point of interest. Just an action packed monster movie without really any shoehorned propaganda.

soundtrack was much better for guardians vol 1.

NOLAN IS GOD! HAIL TO FILM! DIGITAL MUST DIE

>you wouldnt want this

EITHER YOU'RE ALL SHILLY FOR THIS GERMAN RAT

OR YOU'RE ALL FUCKING OBLIVIOUS TO HIS SHILLING SLIDE THREAD

WHICH FUCKING IS IT?

ALSO NOTE THE MODS ARE COMPLICIT IN THIS FAGGOTRY