>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/hB8bVQL6
youtube.com/watch?v=b9uMWKPdnPA
komonews.com/news/local/ferguson-threatens-legal-action-if-daca-repealed
yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/finnish_birth_rate_on_course_to_be_among_lowest_since_1868_famine/9710030
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/302155020697235456
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2403870
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140191956/#q140191956
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

>let them stay frumfty
>O'TAY:D:D

Get in here 'pedes

You’re literally arguing over just HOW evil Trump is. One of you wants him to be Hitler, but he’s not quite there yet, and the other insists he’s Hitler. And another group says he’s Mussolini.

You’re talking about 800,000 people losing their livelihoods.
And you’re arguing over how many points Trump gets for this action and whether he’s “hardcore” enough for you fucking Nazis.

How can you even live with yourselves?

Was he right, /ptg/?

And here, kids, we have a really interesting piece of history! This is the last time any other party than the Democratic party won an election! The other party, run by evil white males, was called the "Republican KKK association."

I'm sorry guys, but I can't do this anymore.

Now, to start, let me say that I was fully on the Trump train during the election. I was one of the anons who would to go every board and spam Trump threads to try and get more people to support him. I was completely on board with all of his promises, and spent pretty much every moment of free time that I had posting Trump memes and telling people about how great Trump would be as president. And the kicker is: I'm not some white neo-nazi, but actually a proud latino American citizen who agrees that we need to get all these fucking illegals out and start focusing on putting America first. Needless to say, I managed to change a few people's minds about Trump when they realized that not all of his supporters are racist old white guys.

But now? I just can't defend him anymore. Sure, it was great seeing libshits and the MSM melt down when he won, and it was great to know that we had managed to defeat Killary once and for all, but after all the stupid shit that Trump has done, I just can't support him anymore. Where's the fucking wall he promised us? When the fuck is he going to repeal Obamacare? It seems all he's doing is going on vacation after vacation while blaming literally everyone else for his failures.

I seriously believed that Trump was going to make some serious change in how our politics work, but all he's done so far is tear the Republican party apart and make us the laughingstock of the rest of the world. This is not what I voted for, and I'm sure it's not what most of you voted for, either. It's been getting harder and harder for me to defend Trump, so I figure that maybe it's time for me to stop trying altogether, at least until he starts fulfilling more of his campaign promises.

I know I'm going to get called a shill, or a libshit, or whatever, but I just needed to get this off my chest. I just can't support the man anymore. I'm sorry, guys.

I am now a CruzMissile.

suggestion for next bake

There are people in this fucking thread who don't eat their steaks blue rare..

Finally got around to making a Pastebin. Easier to keep track of all the accomplishments this way. Enjoy!

pastebin.com/hB8bVQL6

NEW

>DACA has been officially rescinded - 6 month grace period for Congress to act (they won’t)
>No new DACA will be issued effective immediate
>Currently issued DACA expires in their regular 2 years
>DACA that would expire in the next six months will expire in six months and one day instead

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

EVERY MEXICAN MUST GO BACK TO MEXOCO.

Defend this.

Absolutely civic

Hope y'all don't mind if I awoo.

He had too since Italy is a mix raced nation. If he did, his plans wouldn't work.

Le blue Texas meme

I love Kellyanne.

Trump is doing what Reagan did except to the entire country.

I'm quite a cruel person in all honesty desu. I agree with executions for lots of crimes like drugs, floggings, etc.

Saudi Arabia and 80s Singapore are closer to my ideal laws system than the US.

BASED AMNESTYPEDES
MAGA MY FELLOW LE SIRS

youtube.com/watch?v=b9uMWKPdnPA
>This is actually airing on TV

>You’re talking about 800,000 people losing their livelihoods
Livelihoods that should belong to legal citizens. Taking from one baby to give to another isn't morally just, shit head.

The action wasn't even technically legal.

what is the cost of dreamers? like not the demographic changes and stuff, but what are the numbers on taxpayer costs, etc.?

TO THE FAGGOTS ON HERE WANTING AMNESTY

if you give these fucks amnesty they're going to vote democrat and they're descendants will also vote democrat. that faggot Reagan signed that amnesty bill in 1986 and since most states like California, New York, Oregon, and Washington have gone democrat. I don't want Arizona (though once the boomers die Arizona is fucked), Florida, or Texas to become a new democrat stronghold. if that happens goodbye to the future of the United States.

My moms a hilldog democrat and she said she dont care about Daca. She dont actually like that platform of pro immigrant.

>@trumpgoogles
Add more jpeg and less watermarking shite and maybe it would be good.

oops

sometime soon...as in 2020. amnesty = they get texas, florida, utah, arizona, probably georgia too...and all the razor thin rustbelt states

komonews.com/news/local/ferguson-threatens-legal-action-if-daca-repealed

How many more Attorneys General are likely to join Washington?

qt

Holy fucking shit this is real I was at work

>le blue CA meme

I see the shilling has doubled.

One more time. Trump's statement on DACA.

Literally Everywhere else:
>Trump's ending DACA! What a bigot! Literally Hitler! Sue him! Impeach, etc.

Come to Sup Forums:
>Wow Trump bent the Knee and betrayed us! Amnesty Don! Impeach, etc.

Why does this keep happening?

i fucking hate clowns

>4chanx isn't working properly

Didn't read / 10

yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/finnish_birth_rate_on_course_to_be_among_lowest_since_1868_famine/9710030
>The birth rate in Finland during the first five months of this year fell by seven percent compared to the same period last year, according to advance data from Statistics Finland. Officials say that if the current trend continues, births this year will fall below 50,000 -- for the first time since the famine of 1868.
>According to advance data from Statistics Finland, as recently as 2016, the number of births in Finland was above 50,000 – 52,814 to be precise. However based on the number of births recorded in the first five months of the year, it looks likely that births this year will fall below 50,000 – the first time since Finland clawed its way out of a nationwide famine in 1868, when 43,757 live births were recorded.
The Finns are killing themselves. No more Spurdo I guess.

do a joe bread

>revisit

This. It's like people are retarded and have never paid attention to how spics vote.

whoever did this did God's work

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/302155020697235456
hmm

The part shills don't want you to see.

Very

Literally on what grounds?

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2403870

>Rule 34

I know.

Suck a cock....We're talking about the complete demographic displacement of Americans. Why is it happening? Because they'll vote left like they did in their host countries, which are shitholes

Dame nasai

Hm?

>blue Georgia meme

>>Wow Trump bent the Knee and betrayed us! Amnesty Don! Impeach, etc.
Because we see him ramping up an 'out' six months from now, knowing full well he'll cuck for fear of seeming (((racist)))?

>suing because he eliminates something illegal
Really gets my noggin jogging

>Congress now has 6 months to legalize DACA (something the Obama Administration was unable to do). If they can't, I will revisit this issue!

/ptg/ tricked me.

Delete this, goyim. Post the tweet instead.

why do you do this to me Sup Forums

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140191956/#q140191956

>DJT: "DACA is a scenario, and this is so important because I think a lot of people on both sides always always miss this, but the situation with DACA is a difficult one because on the one hand you have people who came to this country, this is all they've known, and they grow up and become doctors and really become a big benefit to our people to our society. So look, but on the other hand you have a lot of what I call bad hombres, these are dudes who rape and kill and do all sorts of horrible things and their parents, you know they broke the law. And so it's so hard for me because what do you do? What do you do?"
>SM: "Law and order?"
>DJT "Yeah but they can't help what they've grown up in. It's just so unfair in my view. But law and order you're right so important, and I ran on that. I ran on that."
SM: "It feels to me, and this is just my opinion but you saw that chart of the promises.
DJT: "Right."
SM: "And you said pretty definitively I mean we can't misconstrue what you said. You said you would end these amnesties. You promised it."
DJT: "You're right, but I didn't... Maybe we should."
SM: "We should pass the entire thing to congress?"
>DJT: "Yep. And then tell them I want my wall, I want my campaign promises, I want my..."
>SM: "E-verify"
>DJT: "Right, E-Verify. And also these dreamers, you know we need to settle this because we can't just leave it to the executive, legal status. And give me a bill and place it on my desk and we'll sign it."
>SM: "Right"
>DJT: "And gladly. Gladly. But I'm keeping my word and my people can't say 'Oh flip-flopper, oh he's done oh no.' Because I'm not. It's my promises and it's what I said."
>SM: "Right"
>DJT: "And if democrats want on board which maybe they don't, but you know midterms are right around the corner. So do you want to help the DREAMers? Or leave the bill to die? And it's their fault not ours. Not my fault. They can't blame Trump."

Carry on.

28D NUCLEAR INTERGALACTIC CHESS !!!! based trump is a fuckin genius. always 5 steps ahead of that cuck paul ryan!

AMNESTY RON, MEET AMNESTY DON

It's saying there are 120 new posts even though there are only 63 posts in this thread.

Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling

What movie/show was this again m8? Killing me I can't remember because I swore I was told before.

YOU

CAUSED

THIS

EXPLAIN

YOURSELVES

NOW!!!!

HE FUCKING BITCHED AT REAGAN FOR DOING THE EXACT SAME THING

THEY WON'T LIKE YOU ANY MORE THEY WANT YOU FUCKING DEAD

>Trump fears being called racist

Are you retarded?

"Revisit the issue" could literally mean anything you needlessly blackpilling fuck

FL and AZ would be completely lost. UT, GA would see their republican voting percentages drop by a large amount, and Texas would either go solid blue or become a swing state.

>tfw I like steaks medium well
>inb4 the read pounces on me for this

awoo~

Whoops I wasn't trying to mention your kellyanne post in my post.

They can't sue the government over letting an executive order expire that wasn't constitutional in the first place.

Fake and gay

ZOOM AND ENHANCE

exactly Mexicans will eat up whatever bullshit the Democrats say.

>we can TOTALLY appeal solely to Mexicans and not lose any white voters!
>t. Democrat
Remember when Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin were the "blue wall?"

>Rob a bank
>Use money to give children richer life
>Children always knew their way of life was stolen
>Bitch when your are arrested for robbing the bank
>somehow get a person to, illegally, temporarily make your kids having stolen money legal (illegally).
>Have a lawful person send decision this back to the proper place
>complain that your kids deserve the money you stole
>bitch when white people complain about the nature of the country changing to people that don't respect laws.
>Guy who obeys the law is now evil

Be nice.

Odd.

Of course an Italian (the nigger of the white race) would say that.

AMAZING
THERE IS BUT ONE RACE, THE HUMAN RACE
AMNESTY FOR ALL

DACA died today and Trump tweeted a cryptic tweet. I wish he was more clear but you should be happy that new DACA recipients aren't being processed, that is if you were actually genuine.

Fuckin weaklings

This is a conversation between Donald Trump and Stephen Miller that was posted Monday. It shows that Trump is willing to trade some type of amnesty deal for Congress giving him everything on his immigration platform.

The convo mentions how Trump is willing to trade some type of amnesty deal with getting his immigration platform through. The statement from the WH today mentioned that they want comprehensive immigration reform, IE the wall, RAISE Act, ,E-Verify, etc. We then see these tweets of Trump encouraging Congress to come up with some type of solution to DACA, and that should they fail in 6 months, he will "revisit" the issue.

He's prepared himself two outs. Either he gets his immigration platform and has to take an amnesty deal with it, which he will attempt to spin as him compromising on something as opposed to straight up flip-flopping, or he won't get that and DACA is screwed, where he can then blame an inept Congress. He's already mentioned that he will not sign any type of DACA legislation unless his agenda is also attached to it, implying that he doesn't simply want to give amnesty for nothing. It appears that he is willing to stomach a DACA deal if he gets everything he wants. It also appears that he expects Congress to fail to deliver and to, by passing the buck to them, absolve himself of blame.

The events of today match up well to the sentiment displayed in that conversation that was posted Monday. Whoever that guy that leaked the convo is may in fact be credible, but he will clearly require further observation to see if he's actually legit.

Personally, I think this is a terrible idea and I'm not even certain why he's entertaining it. He's criticized Reagan for doing this very same thing in "Art of the Deal".

Yeah...we're against Amnesty...Violently you don't have to spam our thread

mentally ill people killing themselves abnormal ?

I think you missed the part where they literally don't need to as white states cannot push R's over the edge

Oh okay we'll only lose a few states to brown hordes I'm sure we can spare the electoral votes.

>13

It happens.

>trans girl with trans brother
>nonbinary
>woman of colo
>latin decent
>civil rights activist
>communist revolutionary

I'm like 50% sure this is fake but I don't know

> with this election, they can only afford to focus on one child's transition

That seems like bullshit. If it isn't, it's because the degenerates decided to tell a mentally fragile child their fairytale dream of getting their dick chopped off would be a dream denied. Great family all around.

THIS. I've listened to enough spics on the spic news and seen the shit on the internet to know they're never going to vote for him.

That's what the raise act is for
And youre on a list and aren't welcome