twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so what?

Maybe the climate should change

TROPICAL STORM OCCURS IN TROPICS WHERE IS MY SHOCKED FACE PHOTO FILTER

This might be the gayest thread ever.
Congratulations

The climate changes all the time.

>coastal problems

uh no it isnt. im fucking staying in my house in miami because its a fucking hoax, fuck you.

So what you're saying is that Rick and Morty is the cause of climate change

F..f...flyover!!!!!!!

The thing that is going to kill me tomorrow has been turned into a meme. Why am I not surprised.

lel, your power level is too high.

USE

*floods your path*

GRAND SOLAR MINIMUM
R
A
N
D

S
O
L
A
R

M
I
N
I
M
U
M

>not HurRICKane Rick
amateur hour

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZL8TNlGF9E

Your death is going to be the best thing about this storm.

>>Actually believes in climate meme

>A bunch of people are going to die in a Hurricane in Florida
Not news

Oh.
Oh dear.
No yea you're really fucked dude I'm sorry, may luck be on your side, because any possible idea of god sure isn't.

Have you forgotten where you are?

is Rick&Morty&Friends randumb humour? I've been asking myself this ever since I saw the pickle joke.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

Duude, hating everything is how you prove to people that you're smart.

>Sup Forums denies absolutely irrefutable scientific fact because they don't like that it makes them look stupid
It doesn't matter how many times it happens, it never ceases to amaze me.

>absolutely bait

>scientific fact
lol fgt, there is no such thing, science is open to review

>A 2005 meme with a graph made in MS paint proves us right
Surely you jest.

That's not even what the guy said.

Not wishing to appear like utter retards falling for the climate change Jew, you retards have fell for the Climate never changes industrialist Jew. Climate change is very real, it has nothing to do with factory and car CO2 omissions however.

When HBO keeps meming the "winter is coming" know that they mean it, we're headed for another ice age. Heating prices are going to soar during the 20's.

It has been reviewed over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again and every single fucking time its confirmed, except for the time when BP and the GOP pay off scientists to fudge the numbers. The hottest years have been in the last decade, and the heat is getting more and more intense FAR faster than ever before, not to mention the bouts of cold in places that should never be cold, and this all happens as we industrialize beyond all reason.
This is not a debate, this is the sky being blue and you screaming that it is red louder and louder to an increasingly smaller crowd of blind morons.

MY CLIMATE RELIGION IS SETTLED!! REEEE!!!!

It is real. Just don't say cars are the reason.

Science is a liberal conspiracy

Fucking this

Okay climate change is real, how do we solve it? China and India produce half the worlds pollution, let's start with them.

>Adding gigatons of CO2 to the atmosphere does nothing!

Its literally 0.000024616% of the atmosphere.

The effects of the sun and our position in the galaxy drives the temperature on Earth. These affect the other planets as well.

no it's not, the guy's paper who everyone was fucking quoting refused to provide the sources for his paper at trial. This is the one the UN is basing their policy on. I don't know how many times we can tell you that Dr.Suzuki lied

it's true. irma and harvey are government run weather population reduction programs. why do you think it's hitting the places with the most latinos and not, say, climbing up to NY.

Still, adding a small amount year and year, which absorbs increasing and increasing amounts of solar radiation is literally what's happening.

"This year the Coeur d’Alene Press, a US daily newspaper which serves the Coeur d’Alene, Idaho area, covered chemtrails/geo-engineering in an illuminating series owing to the work of Cliff Harris, one of the top climatologists in America.

Harris, who has been a climatologist for about 60 years, runs the website LongRangeWeather.com and operates a weather station in Coeur d’Alene. In April-May this year he had a series of three refreshingly candid articles published in the Coeur d’Alene Press, which exposed that those lingering aircraft trails are comprised largely of aluminum, barium and strontium, are toxic to the environment and human health, plus may be linked to increased cases of asthma, alzheimers, dementia, strokes and possibly even autism."
So apparently this guy believes that vapor from aircraft engine coolant tanks is intentionally sprayed poison, and he made this chart...
credibility gone, sorry.

>99% of scientists approve of this message
Oh wait...
The Science is not settled m8, which is why there is such contention on this subject, the environment is affected by so many factors that just solely blaming our carbon output is silly.

yeah. it's all fake. the 97% of scientists with their studies and shit have all been faked. just like general relativity. has anyone even seen a fucking black hole? but people still push that shit like its a real thing. that's how i know the earth is flat and 7000 years old.

No, that's not what's added per year, that's the current total of ALL man made CO2. Do you understand how TINY that number is?

at least we agree then

you do realize that alot of that CO2 is absorbed by flora right?

Tiny is not nothing. Adding something is going to have some effect, especially accumulations over long periods of time, like decades or centuries.

xD

Ionospheric heaters and geoengineering cloud seeding are real.

The public has had this well of knowledge poisoned by 'conspiracy' for decades.

>gigatons

soilcarboncenter.k-state.edu/carbcycle.html

>Fossil Fuel Burning: 4-5 gigatons
>Soil organic matter oxidation/erosion: 61-61 gigatons

Its a majority based upon our output, thats why its changing at a rate lightyears past what is normal precisely in tandem with our growing industrialization.

c14 is produced in the upper atmosphere by electrical activity in the presence of co2 and co. its so heavy it cant stay up and rains down

nasa was so annoyed that some one mentioned it years ago they refuted it and radio carbon dating just to push co2 global warming. which they admitted within a week that it was all done for the sake of defending co2 global warming and no scientific data was taken into account

Humans have been adding more than is sequestered. The amount of CO2 in the atmosphere has been rising.

yeah, and another contributing factor to climate change is....

can you guess?

come on. it's not a hard one.

ill even give you a hint. it starts with the same letter as the smallest part of your body.

deniers should watch these 2 short videos that explain why scientists think climate change is real why some deny it; youtube.com/watch?v=ffjIyms1BX4
youtube.com/watch?v=y2euBvdP28c

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

farts, so femur?
you think I am a rotund midget?

No, its not. Planes give off vapor because the massive engines get really really really fucking hot and the coolant gives off steam in the air as it flies, making thin whisps of water vapor. If it was made out of what this moron said it was made out of, it wouldn't float in the air as long as it did, I'm sorry, you're just a moron.

Shhhh don't give us away. We must not let the goyim know plants need CO2 to produce oxygen, so they can live on this planet.

d-deforestation...

On an island in the middle of the hurricanes path

ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY HUGE COCKS ARE CAUSING CLIMATE CHANGE????

Yes, by a fraction of a thousandth of a percent.
I hope you kill yourself so you stop breathing dangerous CO2.
Seriously.
Do the world a favor and reduce your carbon footprint to zero.

>Adding something is going to have some effect
This sounds very scientific.

Silly Hurricanes ahve been around since Al Gore told me so and never before forget the past 500 years of "White Christian" historical and meterological journals we know all that was a jewish psyop

Yet, we contribute less CO2 than the quantity of a statistical anomaly.

Meanwhile, water vapor is by far the greatest forcing gas in the atmosphere -- that which is literally clouds, of which are condensed by solar charged particles and heated by our volatile star... but lets forget about THE MOST important climate factors, or that we're lucky to still be in an interglacial period.

Dick is not the anatomically correct word ya dingus, if you want to argue on the sake of science at least use its vocabulary properly.

And I do agree that deforestation is potentially negative, I don't see how you can justify it presently as a major concern, as actions are being taken to rectify it.

youtube.com/watch?v=0gDErDwXqhc

Feelings.
You think the only reason a person might disagree with you is feelings.
Good God, you retards are vapid.

uh, in a manner of speaking. yes. the biggest cocks are clearly causing climate change by creating CO2

>hurricanes never happened before the industrial revolution

I mean it's happening, the earth is warming but that's actually fine and good because I will be a satisfied reptile in the new humid hell.

Centipede

>scientific
>fact

how about you cool it with he digital blackface there

I guess you're not changing climate then

HURRIRICKLES IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

I didn't even know this and I know all the things. Thankyou.

>implying plants aren't capable of utilizing that
Ignore one science and glorify another. Plants love co2. That's why cannabis growers use it to boost their flower yields. Meanwhile china pollutes the earth and you fags say nothing about them or the slave labor that produces all the crap you buy.

Contrails are just that: condensation trails. What he's saying is that geoengineering is a real thing that isn't very prevalent but conspiracy theorists have run away with that grain of truth

>heating prices
So make a big fire. Holy fuck, that was a difficult problem to solve.

>>Paris Climate Accords
>>China doesn't have to do anything

I've heard kids with the downs and broken X syndrome screaming "UUU'M PICKLE WIIIIIIICK", when let out of the care home to buy whatever it is those free livers long for. I suspect that you're baiting for (you)'s, but this is the exact kind of mentality leftist pseudo liberals apply when someone says that R&M isn't that smart; whats more I'm all to happy to waste the time to call you out on it in the hopes that your musings are more than simple bait. Most of the gags are stupid, and aside from some ham-fisted philosophy that is crammed in every now and then, R&M is a teenage toilet humor show. Further still that philosophy is often usually cited in monologues at break neck speed, making it very hard for the majority of viewers short term memory to process what is actually being said; it is often punctuated with the main character shooting some crude alien, or another main character challenging the central character with less emotionless rationality to counter the cold hearted utilitarian outlook of Rick. He's also not a true nihilist.

Jerry's retorts too Rick's own sterile world outlooks often posses a level of wisdom that rivals that of Ricks himself, as rick has forgotten his humanity, basing his decisions on mathematical analysis and emotionless logic. His scientific contraptions are often separating him from the plights of mortals; flesh eating 30 foot alien monsters charging from 50 meters away - no sweat for him as he just hops to new universe. Other characters face actual perils which he himself does not, but when he does face his own mortality, fear overwhelms him, he gets down on his knees like a bitch and starts praying to God.

Older series of south park are far more sophisticated as they actually highlighted hypocrisies and other retarded societal conventions present in their time. Even so no one is going suck there own farts through a hose whilst acting like an intellectual authority for it is unashamedly toilet humor. Gif related.

they predict every year gonna be shitloads of hurricanes. wrong 10 years straight. finally a busy atlantic storm year. omg we told you. its climate change why don't you listen.

> Fucking magnets, how do they work?
And I don't wanna talk to a scientist
Y'all motherfuckers lying, and getting me pissed

>ICP

>Uses debunked hockey stick graph and 97% consensus meme.

Yup I'm done here. I recommend you search Dr. Timothy Ball on YouTube.

>feels bad man

When did I ever suggest that the upcoming Fimbulvetr is a problem?

Reptiles don't do well in arctic conditions though. This warming period that started at the end of the Dryas is coming to its end.

Yes, I understand the conversion of hydrogen fossil fuels to water vapor in turbine engines: this is not that conversation.

You can literally go to the NAWMC website and schedule cloud seeding. Not enough evidence? Try this one: dri.edu/cloudseeding

are you not allowed to have wood stoves in the UK?
well you probably dont even have enough resources.

There's also hundreds of animated radar and satellite temperature anomaly videos on YouTube if you want to see evidence of ionospheric heating (HAARP program for example).