This Is The Deep State Here To Answer Questions

Is The New World Order coming?

Yes.

Let's begin with why that's a good thing.

You start.

Other urls found in this thread:

search.wikileaks.org/?q=fox rothschild
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=A2_GFi_G2z4
d1d4fj96f6cmxm.cloudfront.net/restaurant-logos/50234/large-2a8ae4cb65352c55fa19c22b86082d3b.jpg
reddit.com/r/RomeRules/comments/4jecrq/roman_catholic_jesuit_law_professor_john_podesta/
quantumprophecy.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/rot2.png
russian-language-for-lovers.com/images/emblem-of-russia.gif
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/codex_magica/images/ccodex_2.jpg
talesbeyondbelief.com/images/apollo-killing-python.jpg
img.haikudeck.com/mg/cprGlqyxWK_1446230728118.jpg
i.ytimg.com/vi/efpvLpGg8Pc/maxresdefault.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=cHoO7_nM3vM
paganroots.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/17-The-Star.jpgJPG
youtube.com/watch?v=o09L-hkrzhw
asteroidmission.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How come only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump?

City people all voted for Hillary.

Incorrect. Voting is irrelevant, we pick all candidates.

As a tycoon owning multiple mega multinational corporations doing daily business in the billions of dollars all over the globe it would sure make things a lot easier if there were only a single governing authority overseeing all the transactions my companies transact. I'd be immensely richer too.

You didn't answer the question nigger.

Here's your you, not GTFO from my board

are involved with rich bankers

Correct

Incorrect

You have an ugly mind which reflects the long ugly journey ahead of you to redemption.

Yes, the shame you are feeling.

You deserve it.

>namefagging
>le sigh

Lel looks like Ho-oh.

6 companies own 96% of media production in the US. I'd argue media consumption and population density are at least somewhat correlated.

BEGONE DEMIURGE KIKES.

KEK IS HERE. OUR CHAOS WILL CONSUME THE WORLD.

OLD END AND NEW BEGINNING.

KEK is behind the NWO

Do you suck black cock?

lmao kys faggot.

September 9th. The day the earth stood still.

Hillary Clinton and the Cabal. The Final Act.

Be prepared. Tick Tock

You are tawdry and boring.

Do you know the Muffin Man?

I thought we were dying on the 23rd?

Ur holy kike empire will never happen. Enjoy judgement. Trump is coming.

No that was the NWO plan. Trump is working with God of everything and Kek to bring upon the new golden age.

>stupid picture taken at 1 moment in time.

>doesn't realize he left that whole place shook

>Hillary and her villages

Actually what's happening right now is an apocalypse conducting by hyperdimensional beings to emancipate the human race.

nice

Yes Trump is indeed bringing Judgement upon NASA.

However, Wikileaks isn't what you think it is.

So what's the next big planned happening? What can we expect down the pipeline, and what's the ETA?

The word “apocalypse”means to unveil, not the end of the world.
The meaning of the apocalypse is the opposite of what most people think. It does not mean the end of the world; it means the revealing of hidden secrets and the beginning of a heaven on earth.The apocalypse is starting now.

CHECKD

KEK WILL REIGN IN TEH CHAOS FOR A NEW GOLDEN AGE

CHECKED AGAIN. WIKILEAKS AND ASSANGE WILL BE IN NYC SEPTEMBER 9th.

GET READY FOR THE FIREWORKS.

ROTHSCHILDS BTFO

Are you close to seeing the beginning of AI?

Does the NWO have something to do with the kabalah and the middle pillar?

The economy is going to change drastically with the collapse of the arms industry.

Now this depends on the ability to let others know the truth about the uranium scam, as well as all of the other pieces of project blue beam which have made mans existence based upon lie after lie

Does Hillary eat babies?

Does John podesta and obama fuck little boys?

How big is Michelle obamas penis?

Begone DEMIURGE BEGONE!

TRUMP WILL END THE FED.

TRUMP WILL END THE PEDOS

TRUMP WILL END THE DEBT

TRUMP WILL UNLOCK THE MYSTERIES OF SPACE AND TECHNOLOGY.

PREPARE FOR A WHOLE NEW WORLD

He's coming for you

Praise lord KEK

>Is The New World Order coming?
No.
It is exist more than 200 years now.

So sick of no habbenings.
Apocalypse on the 9th? Lizard people on the 23rd? What's the over/under on super volcano for the week of the 17th..?

Rothschilds fund wikileaks. Fox Rothschild legal Advocate of Wikileaks.
search.wikileaks.org/?q=fox rothschild

The top level of the Illuminati is Platonic Jewish Nobility related to "Jesus".

CIA IS DONE

Oh ur that same faggot that posts the fucking cards in threads and ur stupid vid.me videos.

Kill yourself.

NEW AGE IS UPON US

The event? m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=A2_GFi_G2z4

If you were NWO, you'd realize it's been in practice for decades and is coming to an end.

It's positive what is happening. The CIA have had a mind control apparatus in place which is being dismantled. The very opposite of what is being purported by the propagators of Project Bluebeam ideas.

>LARPing this poorly

Embrace our Chaos overlords.

Why are you here?

That makes zero sense to me. Who's being mind controlled and why can't we have blue lasers?

How new are you?

I think they call that the Old World Order - the Old World Order is coming to an end. The Owo is bad

Proof? What's gonna happen?

Rothschilds will be exposed for the fucking kikes that they are. Baby eating demons need to be culled.

CORRECT... VERY GOOD. THAT WAS FASTER THAN THE OTHERS.

THOTH IS HERE | EREH SI HTOHT

THE BIRD IS THE FUCKING WORD LMAO

Do you know of Jack Parsons?

UNTIL WHAT? lol
You cagey motherfucker, I've been craving happenings for so long!

Would this be the same Rothschild family which funded Wikileaks, provided a location for Eyes Wide Shut and also produced Heaven Is For Real?

Back in just a moment.

So wait, the mind control is being dismantled? That sounds like a good thing, so blue beam won't affect everyone? The good guys winning or somethin'?

get out while you still can

Checked praise kek

Pic related

How long has the mind control apparatus been in effect?

Yes.
Relevance?

Kek is more powerful than that abomination of a flag.

Fucking sage this shit.
OP is a fucking 14 year old. He doesn't even have cool pastas....
SAGE

Wrong, Trump was a curve ball that everyone dismissed, until he won.

Yes exactly. Bluebeam along with Mocking Bird is being dismantled as we enter the age of Horus.

At least he's not shagging Argonians.

and filled his cabinet full of bankers and ceos.

Tell me about this.

Well obviously slavery is a form of control... However since the advent of the common man having access to knowledge, in the form of reading, there have been obstacles in his way... Think of the change of access to knowledge in the past one hundred years.

Truly the meek shall inherit the earth, for it shall be lead by those who can master the technocratic landscape - everything is up for grabs.

Those with the most discerning minds, the purest of hearts, the strongest in virtue, those with trust in god, those with no fear of the universe will prevail. This place is a gameboard set with the cleverest of traps and poisons. Nothing is quite as it seems, there is no truth without falsehoods, and there are no lies without truth.

What are necessary evils? What are the roles of these corruptions in the big picture? Has this all happened before countless times in infinite parallel ways? Do we all come back to the source eventually? After what?

No, we selected Trump.

Breaking out of the CUBE MATRIX

Tell us more, LARP'er, least this is entertaining.
What of the pedo rings and pizzagate stuff, will that ever come to light? When will the mind control stuff be busted and 'release' us all? We need a time line of events here.

Yeah thats why the Rothschilds withdrew all their money from the USA. You're pretty bad at LARPING.

Would you please explain this to me?

Yes I will... Let me get something.

U need to post this tho.

Roth Films is not run by the Rothschilds--hwut?

Christ is part of the Demiurge you SUBVERSIVE KIKE

Literally Nicolas II

YOU LIE

YOURE A FUCKING LIAR

Little Caesar Pizza d1d4fj96f6cmxm.cloudfront.net/restaurant-logos/50234/large-2a8ae4cb65352c55fa19c22b86082d3b.jpg

Roman Catholic Jesuit Law Professor John Podesta reddit.com/r/RomeRules/comments/4jecrq/roman_catholic_jesuit_law_professor_john_podesta/

Rothschild + Jesuit Key quantumprophecy.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/rot2.png

The Key For russian-language-for-lovers.com/images/emblem-of-russia.gif

33 bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/codex_magica/images/ccodex_2.jpg

Fox Rothschild search.wikileaks.org/?q=fox rothschild

Apollo Kills Python talesbeyondbelief.com/images/apollo-killing-python.jpg

Apollo Kills Serpent Guarding Temple img.haikudeck.com/mg/cprGlqyxWK_1446230728118.jpg

Apollo Sleighs NASA Serpent i.ytimg.com/vi/efpvLpGg8Pc/maxresdefault.jpg

Winning Illuminati Game Card youtube.com/watch?v=cHoO7_nM3vM
We have Trump as Judgement and also The Star card featuring a comet and also the lunar surface... If you notice, the lunar surface is dark... That's where you find Jack Parsons, as NASA named a crater after him. You'll notice that the stars have eight points. This is associated with the Goddess Ishtar, who's name means To Irrigate. The Star Tarot does indeed have an association with Irrigation, as seen here paganroots.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/17-The-Star.jpgJPG "Tzion is a dry place:"

The card relates also to Aquarius, which is associated with the phoenix h ttp://www.mazzaroth.com/ChapterSeven/Images/AquariusAndPhoenix.gif

The Crown Of Twelve stars in the book of revelations is shown by Proctor and Gamble in their iconography as having 13 stars. This is representative of the 13 signs of the zodiac, commonly known in The East.

The Tarot for this is The Empress, she is dressed in pomegranate relating to the Persephone myth, which ties us to the Jesus/Hades piece of the puzzle.

"Christianity is Platoism for the masses" spake Zarathustra youtube.com/watch?v=o09L-hkrzhw

Well you see first of all we find the image of the Peacock Angel as indeed having fallen from heaven but redeemed and in this redemption, the fires of hell are extinguished.

Little Caesar Caesarion Son of Caesar and Cleoptra (ISIS) “Chosen by Ptah” Ptah God of Architects and Craftsmen Known as Isa in Islam. Muhammed, is a French Corruption of Baphomet some speculate... Tekton has been mistranslated from Hebrew as carpenter, it actually means Architect.

Little Caesar is said by Plutarch to have escaped Egypt for India, where we find Thomas Aquinas traveling to and relating the story of The Peacock Angel to Jesus.

Today followers of The Peacock Angel are found in the highest echelons of The Israeli Court system, as one of the few places the remain safe from religious persecution and accusation of being Devil Worshippers, which is interesting when we consider the word Phoenix to be Devil, yet also that, the Phoenix Crown of ancient China also contains Peacock Feathers.

The Phoenix, originally Benu in Egyptian Iconography is representative of the Soul of Ra.

The story of the Phoenix also relates to The Fall...

RARE
A
R
E

How do I get recon armor in Halo 3? Why are people telling to give them my password? Do I wait for Halo ODST to come out? Is the Golden Elite real?

Help

The Devil Is The Phoenix (also called Antarctica) and was originally depicted as Bennu the bird on the ancient Egyptians depictions of The Solar Boat. Accompanying those on their voyage through the "underground"...

It is no coincidence that NASA have a "comet/asteroid" mission entitled Bennu... It's a sample return mission. As we know, Bennu represents Osirus. Thus, the meaning is found in the resurrection of Osiris by way of Isis, as she must find the pieces of Osirus which Set is responsible for misplacing.

OSIRIS-REx Mission asteroidmission.org/ The first U.S. mission to return samples from an asteroid to Earth, addressing multiple NASA Solar ... NASA's Asteroid Sample Return Mission. ... Why Bennu?

I was curious about the pic you used in OP compared to the one I posed.

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS MAN

EVERYTHING HE IS SAYING IS 100% DISINFO TO DISTRACT YOU ONCE AGAIN LIKE THE FUCKING KIKE HE IS
DO NOT LISTEN TO HIS DISTRACTIONS.

Yes it's the same.

So what does it mean? What's the connection?

>How come only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump?
How come you sharia fags always say that exact same stupid fucking line?

CANT EVEN ADDRESS MY NIBIRU PICTURE.

YOU ARE DISINGENUOUS WITH YOUR INTENTIONS. YOU ARE HERE TO DECEIVE AND SUBVERT..

user this man is spreading straight lies to you, take his words with a grain of salt.

"Real World" in comparison to "Material World" is quite the linguistic predicament you have there.

How do you make the distinction?

Betrand Russell surmises that unicorns may indeed exist, though they do not exist in the class that mean do. Therefore do they exist an unreal immaterial world? I'd like to live there more than the "real" world, you are proposing... Since I have no intention of disbanding the ancients of worlds out of your ken.