They actually name dropped Sup Forums, anyone have the clip?

They actually name dropped Sup Forums, anyone have the clip?

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/18535175/American.Horror.Story.S07E01.HDTV.x264-SVA[ettv]
i.4cdn.org/gif/1504669054106.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=oepplzp1BSs
youtube.com/watch?v=f-nyq3e3kDI
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504674753006.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=RPqOdvo_FgE
bitchute.com/video/TVdqZ7Tzbuxs/
youtube.com/watch?v=gmsrO8xpe-w
youtube.com/watch?v=3tUgWV2dZME
youtube.com/watch?v=9FV2TKU6Muk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who, nigger you didn't provide anything except a single solitary screenshot, you're so fucking bad at this

easy to make fun of us on a medium we never pay attention to

CNN is not a news organisation. It is of no concern.

They're trying to piss off Sup Forums, so Sup Forums attacks, and then ahs plays victim card because they are progressive and they get free publicity and more lefties watching.

I watched the premier, Evan Peters' character (Trump side) is ambitious crazy and seems to have killed the guy that namedropped Sup Forums with a bunch of people dressed like clowns while his sister (Hillary side? She's fucking nuts, too) got a psychotic Hillary supporter's kid to watch the murder to expose him to death and then made it seem like he was lying about what happened because his mom is already freaking out daily thinking clowns are trying to kill her and her hallucinations are straining her lesbian marriage and caused her to crash her car into a light pole in an empty parking lot.

Totally a reflection of real-life politics, guys, they're really gunning for us now.

Well... At least AHS hasn't changed its format very much. Who the fuck writes this stuff?

Der Ewige Jude

they name dropped my secret little club that has been going on for nearly as long as i've been alive lol

Wouldn't it be Juden, or... I'm not that familiar with the intricacies of collective nouns and their grammar in German.

Is this fucking show still going on? I haven't watched since the Asylum season. I tried to peep that coven/witch thing, but I saw that fat nigger Precious in it and checked out of the series.

I direct a very Australian fart in the direction of Am*rican H*rror St*ry

>anyone have the clip?
Here's the torrent thepiratebay.org/torrent/18535175/American.Horror.Story.S07E01.HDTV.x264-SVA[ettv]
Got it in ~5 min

wot

Posting user's webm from last thread.
i.4cdn.org/gif/1504669054106.webm

Glad I never tried watching this show.

This so much! Leave the angry jews alone and find solace in the fact we're living rent free in their mind forever.

The Eternal Jew, Jude is singular, Juden is plural

But we're the best character on the show.

It's p. good. Of course, I just torrent it.

this. It's funny at best and reflects the shit normies already think at worst so chill

I'm retarded and forgot how to do cross-board links

>anons failed crosspost
This season is REALLY gonna hit the spot for me. I'm glad they're moving away from silly and childish supernatural threats and digging into what actually has people scared these days.

The scene when trump wins. That tapped into a deep font of collective misery everyone felt that day. I'm latino, so seeing his face on that screen, it was like being issued a death sentence. The squads might now come tomorrow, or next week, or even a year from now, but you can feel the noose slip around your neck and begin to tighten. That scene nailed that awful sensation.

I think this will be thier most successful season yet, IF the loonies we share the site with don't end up doing something drastic IRL against the directors and writers because they dared defy the "god-emperor".

(it really IS a cult, isn't it?)

>clip
It's a magazine, user.

damn i thought Sup Forums was /ourguys/

Hey guys, look. A show dead before it starts!
give up, they'll never know the difference till they look it up. I had to.

[spoiler alert]
Gay liberals

fuck off you shill spic. show me your fucking papers!

> THEY GONNA LEARN
>WHAT THEY GOING TO LEARN?
> WHAT BIG WHITE DICK LOOK LIKE TODAY!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=oepplzp1BSs

I laugh as you get deported, paco

Q U A D S
U U
A A
D D
S S

Anyone wondering if the flood of AHS threads going on now isn't paid marketing for a terrible show on its last legs:

Jesus Christ, that is bad.
>muh uncanny valley clowns
Anyone unironically calls this "horror"?

Well, yeah, but that's where my confusion lies. Are we talking about one eternal jew or are we talking about the nebulous concept of the eternal jew that transcends space time to ruin your childhood with 2 S C O O P S of poz. I would argue based on certain English patterns that in this context, juden might work because "the eternal jew" doesn't just really refer to any singular jew in particular.

youtube.com/watch?v=f-nyq3e3kDI

Sup Forums scene on webm deivered

Who the fuck actually watches that shit show?
I remember people hyping it and so I finally decided to watch when Hotel began and I made it through all of 2 episodes before I dropped that shit.
Is it supposed to be scary? There was no point where I was even slightly creeped out, I was just bored. Is it supposed to turn you on? I remember there was a orgy scene where one couple killed the other?
Someone fucking explain the appeal to me because I found it neither entertaining, scary, nor in any way intelligent.

>catch the last thread
>give the show a shot
>stream the first half of it

Couldn't finish it. It had some parts that were amusing but I'm not gonna sit on my ass and watch a bunch of weak lesbian liberals lose their damn minds over nothing. Admittedly, I know nothing about this show at all, but I thought it was supposed to be fictional amusement.

>the state of murrican media

How GODDAMNED HARD IS IT REEEEE REEEEE THE MAGAZINE HAS A SPRING IN IT A CLIP LITERALLY ONLY HOLDS LOOSE ROUNDS TOGETHER SO YOU CAN LOAD THEM EASIER INTO A MAGAZINE REEEEEEEEE IT IS NOT FUCKING DIFFICULT IT IS JUST SHEER IGNORANCE AND APATHY REEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

it'd be like
>>>/board/111111 or something like that I think

>they don't know we are hiding among the populous

one user said it right the whole 4chun mom's basement thing is the greatest smokescreen you fucks have

Yes, best to ignore it completely. It's an unimportant distraction

The first season was bordering on good in some places. The second was pure kino. Rather than the respectable downtrod into obscurity, they decided to use their apex as a ramp and they haven't looked back since. Some say the ratings still fall to this day.

That dude Korean?

They know they'll spark controversy on one of the worlds most surfed sites. They then have a new audience that hate-watches it then whines about it here, thus created more publicity.

Hollywood and the MSM realize theyre losing culture war. Because they dont know any better they crank up the propaganda to level 9000 inadvertingly redpilling even more normies. WIN/WIN

Trump era TV is complete shit. They arent even hiding their agenda any longer. The biggest casualty of this election is any chance for decent TV

>THEY WANT US TO FIGHT BACK SO THEY CAN PLAY VICTIM! MAKE SURE TO NEVER FIGHT BACK!
If you won't even stand up to CNN because you're afraid of how they will portray you, you're a fucking pussy. This is why the right always lost, and it's why Trump won. Because he DIDNT posture himself before the media and actually fought back.

If we're all doing identity politics now, what right does a jew, a black female, an asian cuck, and a mongolian have to preside over this case for a young white man in his community?

le clowns are scary meme xD

well, I mean, the only ones to actually do a political attack based entirely upon politics was that one bernie supporter who shot that senator
as long as they don't do something against bernie I don't think you'd have anything to worry about
but hillary keeps blaming him, so its only a matter of time

What, you didn't jump for joy and begin violently dry humping your TV as the election results were announced? N-nobody did that, r-right?

So powerful. Really makes me think.
>le parents' basement meme
Little do they know, a large portion of Sup Forums is actually successful people.

Jesus christ, is Sup Forums really that big of a threat to them? Are the jews actually afraid of us? I never thought they would actually start namedropping Sup Forums of all websites.

At least in the last season they had ample reason to have clowns. That clown wasn't even freaky because of the clown thing, more because he fucked up shooting himself in the head. It's like every time they set a bar lower they just have to find a way to make it look like the high board on the dive tower.

>once popular show now in its 7th season
>rather than come up with creative setup for this season they literally pick the fucking ELECTION
>full_retard.exe

Gee i wonder whether or not they're absolutely desperate for ratings??

youtube.com/watch?v=RPqOdvo_FgE

>some writer got so butt blasted on Sup Forums they personified Sup Forums so they can look like tough guys

This whole thing reminds me of the tim heidecker situation.

Was gonna say that they need to stop with this parents basement shit. It's so fucking stale and old as hell. Besides, I have a room upstairs like a normal person.

kek
It's obviously designed to get our attention in order to have us respond, thus giving all the useless blogging cunts who watch this garbage fodder to write inane articles about how AHS is striking back against neckbearded basement-dwelling nerdvirgins.
They're not very bright.

>crazy clown cult
>Sup Forums

Now we're going to have an influx of fucking juggalos. (((they))) finally found a way to destroy. It's been fun, anons.

>typical condescending liberal addressing a "white peasant"
>You are afraid, we're not
>going so far out of their way to make this scene
what's so scary about a little free speech on the internet?

>we're not afraid of you, person among the majority voters of the current president

hmm

Currently watching. This so far is pretty dumb.
>You Sup Forums guys
>Some dude likes trump
>Puts on maga hay
>Ominous sound plays
>Lesbian now hallucinating about clowns

What the fuck is this?

>Are the jews actually afraid of us? I never thought they would actually start namedropping Sup Forums of all websites.

They've done it before, they'll do it again, and they'll abuse namedropping for the oldschool "me too"ism that, at the very least, used to be Sup Forums for ratings. Mr Robot is a perfect example of that.

Also, friendly reminder that one of our oldest memes is registered as a hate symbol.

"15 thousand juggalos together" -- Insane Clown Posse

>they think this is offensive and/or funny to anybody

must be doing something right if they're this concerned

>they need to stop with this parents basement shit
No shit, I shitpost from the basement of my own house now
>how fucking long have I been here

How did Mr. Robot namedrop Sup Forums? I watched the first few episodes of that show when it first came out and it didn't seem too bad. Never heard them mention Sup Forums, though.

Kek!

>a large portion of Sup Forums is actually successful people
More than most people realize I think.

here
bitchute.com/video/TVdqZ7Tzbuxs/

youtube.com/watch?v=gmsrO8xpe-w

A candy colored clown they call the sandman tiptoes to my room every night just to sprinkle stardust and to whisper "go to sleep, everything is alright"

Sup Forums was mentioned for a second. Most liberals watching probably didn't even catch it. The show doesn't revolve around Sup Forums. kek

>
wrong copypasta
here

Never overtly, but are you new or blind? The parts of that show that weren't a shitty ripoff of Fight Club were catering to Anonymous like a six year old brother screaming "Hey, look at me, I'm just like you!"

>Being this new

Appropriating our culture.

>Le Basement moom
You know these people have no argument left when you keep using these tired insults.

I hugged my mom so hard I broke one of her ribs :{

You and me both, the only good season was the second one. The first one was okay at best. Coven went fuck all when that singer guest starred.

Not surprising. Sup Forums are known to have been the terrorists behind gamer gate.

they have made alot of trailers

youtube.com/watch?v=3tUgWV2dZME

Still not going to watch TV.

>friendly reminder that one of our oldest memes is registered as a hate symbol.

>pepe
>one of our oldest memes

u wot m8? It's fairly recent in Sup Forums's history.

gay and retarded

I remember one part where the site a character was browsing was obviously some board using normal Yotsuba, so it could've been Sup Forums or Sup Forums, but that's it.

Bahahahahahaha projection much?

we're reaching levels of subversion that shouldn't even be possible

>It's fairly recent in Sup Forums's history.

No, it's seen a recent resurgence. Used to be he was just posted with the strip that had him saying "Feels good man."

Christ. Go look up Chanology.

I've been here for years, I just never seriously believed that the jews would namedrop Sup Forums.

This is pretty good desu

youtube.com/watch?v=9FV2TKU6Muk

WE'RE NOT AFRAID! nazis get out REEEEEEEEEE~
kek