Alright, Sup Forums. We need to have a talk about American Horror Story Season 7, or AHS Cult...

Alright, Sup Forums. We need to have a talk about American Horror Story Season 7, or AHS Cult. Before you start screaming "Hurr OP is a faggot who watches AHS", hear me out.

If you don't know what AHS is, it's a horror TV show where every season consists of a new American Horror Story, which means the story and characters change completely. It was a pretty liberal show already, and this season the show runner decided to make the presidential election the theme for the horror story. You're probably thinking "BOYCOTT". Well, normally I wouldn't blame you, but I'm watching the show right now and... it could be one of the most red pilled openings of any tv show I've ever seen. The levels of either unawareness or cynical, red pilled hilarity from the writers in this show is off the charts.

So far I've witnessed
>mentally unstable lesbian break down at the sight of trump winning the election
>son of two lesbians draw a clown murdering somebody
>blue haired antifa faggot (in the show he's a die hard trump supporter, but in real life everything about him matches an antifa faggot to a tee) throw piss at mexicans, telling them they don't belong here
>grey haired millennial girl pretended to be ultra liberal by saying she was a womens studies major before she dropped out to help out HRC's campaign in order to babysit the psycho child of the lesbos

I suggest everybody watch this shit for maximum lulz. I couldn't watch without bursting out laughing 3 different times. I don't know what to think of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Cercle
i.4cdn.org/gif/1504669054106.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504674753006.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504677415512.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504680990178.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504677481349.webm
putlockertv.ist/watch/vJYQ2Z0d-american-horror-story-season-7/episode-1.html
thepiratebay.org/torrent/18535174/American.Horror.Story.S07E01.720p.HDTV.x264-AVS[ettv]
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Check out this faggot that watches ahs.

haha faggot, you watch AHS, your opinion is irrelevant.

watch the first episode and you'll thank me later

You work for whoever makes this show. We already know by word of mouth that this show mentions Sup Forums. You're trying to make us watch it.

tl;dr slide thread

Show looks really gay so no, post a clip on youtube.

I'll post some screenshots from butthurt HRC supporters crying about how the main character makes them look bad

kek

THEY KNOW en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Cercle

I got half way into season one and dropped it because of the unbridled faggotry i doubt there take on the 2016 election is going to be any better

Not watching your poorly written "horror for the masses."
fuck off back to your pedophile party.

They know what ? that a moderately conservative think tank funded by the CIA exists ? Absolutely shocking im sure this is the only international think tank the CIA has ever funded ever

I'm out of screenshots for now. Most people are complaining about a bunch of clowns fucking (? think i missed that),

but here's some more context: This is the guy who is meant to represent Trump. He is apparently leading a cult following that is racist and shit. It's so over the top that I can't tell if it is satire or just raw obliviousness.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1504669054106.webm

It was hilarious but it seems the overall message they were going for is that Trump supporters are violent clowns? Also moms. kek.

Blood Drive on Syfy is the shit, it's my show.

It seemed more like a comedy to me.

Normie genocide best day of my life

Why are liberals such sore losers?

>watching the epitome of liberal television

You're a fucking faggot dude

SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO WIN

WHY DIDN"T THEY GIVE US A TRIGGER WARNING

>CNN trying to astroturf their own story right here, right now, on Sup Forums

walk into your closet and hang yourself, nobody wants you

REMINDER that AHS is satanist propeganda and will put demons in your lower intestinal tract if you watch the past seasons. This season seems to be safe because now we have Teflon™ Immunity Cat since Trump got elected.

It's called anthology you dumb nogger

>kid is reading comic under sheets
>about clown
>mom comes in and pulls off sheets
>what are you reading honey
>Come on show me, a picture of a bare breast or erect penis never hurt anybody
>this to a 8ish year old kid

This is literally "American Horror story Sup Forums"

They call out explicitly by name Sup Forums by name in a 2 minute diatribe, calling us basement dwellers, etc

Whoever wrote this show lurks.

F A G G O T

The things said on Sup Forums is what ever one fucking thinks but no one says. AHS is now Lifetime without the filters on.

I just saw this because I unironically liked Season 2 and only that season however I laughed at this several times I don't know what they're trying to accomplish none of this is scary just some shock with oooh so gruesome murder and SJW buzzwords being thrown left and right. Really bad episode and probably overall season what a way to destroy a show. Also what the actual fuck who talks about Sup Forums on live television? Edgy niggers.

I like that they completely change the theme of the show every once in awhile.

This season is political satire. Decent satire, too. Making fun of Sup Forums and the left.

do my shekels actually goes toward these shit-tier slide threads?
OY VEY!

The only good seasons were the first and asylum
prove me wrong

Its a fucking shame how this show turned to shit, jesus.

If you really want to see what's happening watch Homeland instead.

explain

>a show where Sup Forums dresses up as clowns and mumble Bane memes while killing dykes
so...the best show ever made?

Just finished watching the episode. Holy fuck that was so fucking good. Its almost as if one of you fuckers directed this...

The episode fully mocks lesbos and leftist degenerates so hard its a fucking comedy. Hands down a fucking comedy. its fucking satirical. Its making Sup Forums out to be some superpower, hidden in society and something degenerates genuinely need to be afraid of. I'm still tearing up from all the laughter ahahaha

This show is more Jewish bullshit and tricks, courtesy of the Hollywood liberal establishment.
Fuck them. I want my TrumpTV.

Yes, I agree with you OP.

It has been a complete satirical opening so far making fun of LIBERALS. who would have fucking thought

oh fug I only saw one preview and then forgot all about that. Is it really a decent show?

>making subversive (((shadownetwork))) cult leaders and politicians worldwide

and here all i thought we did was make liberals cry

>it's satire
It's not satire if they're being 100% serious and lack any self awareness. That just makes it pathetic

Huh? I was asking if Blood Drive was any good, not AHS. I'm with this guy on my opinion of the new AHS season .

Hi Paul,

We've received notice that your thread at has gone live. Thanks for promoting American Horror Story™ on behalf of all of us at FX Networks. Your creative marketing strategies have helped win over a key new demographic: Republican Trump voters. Without your unwavering dedication to covert image board advertisement, our brand would be nothing.

Sincerely,
Your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you don't respond to this post

I can't believe you watch AHS faggot

Oy Vey they mentioned Sup Forums in the episode

the first season of AHS is great.

Everything after that is abysmal. Especially the "hurr gurl powr" season Coven.

>Whoever wrote this show lurks.

Whoever wrote this show lurks and is afraid lol

>Y-You're afraid! We're not!

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504677415512.webm

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504680990178.webm

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504677481349.webm

i never get this "Sup Forums is a nazi monolith".
i mean hell i'm pretty left on a lot of shit, but where the fuck else can you see unfiltered political discourse for better or worse on the internet. these people really seem to be afraid of a threat that really doesn't exist

Not as bad as I thought it'd be. Main leftist character is a hypocritical Stein voter, Evan Peter's character is easily the most interesting so far, plus he is explicitly a Sup Forums user.

>Take everything antifa does
>Assign it to Trump supporters
>Encouraging law and order and conservative values means you're an evil sociopath and must want to murder people.
Why would I watch that? This is a drawn out version of "I AM SILLY!" cartoons.

You cut out the best part on the first one. The dramatic scary music that starts as soon as the red hat goes on.

you can hear it starting at 0:19 tho, still feels ominous imo

Plus even if it wasn't intentional, they seemed to make fun of the Hillary voters who overreacted to Trump winning. Like the main character has LITERAL Trump derangement syndrome.

The best part is that the main lesbian character voted for jill stein because she was so sure hillary would win

I miss this style

>(You) are afraid

The entire show is satire catering to both sides.

>Woman is anti-Trump and over the top liberal
>Guy is pro-Trump that starts going on tirades about fear is a currency and is going to start a cult based on fear

Both characters exist for everyone to enjoy.

>writers confirmed afraid of the hacker known as Sup Forums

lol what a shitty fucking show, hope to God this is the season that finally kills it.

This show hasn't been good since Coven.

Earlier in the episode the guy is screaming at his wife because she forgot to vote and because Jill Stein stole votes from Hillary.

It's all satire.

Like Hotel, didn't like Freak Show because it was just too unsettling for me.

ENJOY YOUR COVFEFE, BITCH

Don't feed the animals.

Lol not gonna lie that Evan Peters guy is a good actor

Dandy was the only reason I kept watching Freak Show.

>I suggest everybody watch this shit for maximum lulz.

Jews desperate for views

No thanks, you degenerate scumlord, TV is for wankers.

Same, Roanoke fucked up when he wasn't the character that was literally related to him.

Where do I watch this? Is it out yet?

just watched the intro, very funny.

"Why couldn't CNN have given us a trigger warning before announcing the result?"

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9e1dde2c07562f5c530471247201508e93fa5a5d&dn=American.Horror.Story.S07E01.HDTV.x264-SVA%5beztv%5d.mkv&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fglotorrents.pw%3a6969%2fannounce

not sure if that link will work

>Where do I watch this? Is it out yet?

putlockertv.ist/watch/vJYQ2Z0d-american-horror-story-season-7/episode-1.html

The election is over retard. No one cares. And only girls watch ahs. Faggot. If you're gonna shill at least go for demographics favorable to your shitty little drama show.

True dat

this one works, I got it in 5-6 min
thepiratebay.org/torrent/18535174/American.Horror.Story.S07E01.720p.HDTV.x264-AVS[ettv]

>watching television
>analyzing a degenerate tv show for meaning

Pleas grow up

Fpbp

>The election is over retard.

Tell that to the entire country.

I work in advertising and the copy in OP is too clean not to be

What's with the gif? Got something to say pal?

The opening scene was funny as fuck. Only time I've ever seen MSM make fun of SJWs.

You watch AHS hang yourself faggot

Could someone screenshot the Sup Forums part and put subtitles?

Pretty sure everyone knows

>I won't believe anything until I hear Rachael Maddow say it. She's the only one I trust.
1:48 into the ep. lel

It's opening that way to grab you guys. They know libs will stick it out for the season. But it's going to get steadily more anti you

>giving views to kike shows.
pls go, you don't belong here

Why does this thread wreak of kikery?

I just finished watching the episode.

Is this just supposed to scare liberals and spread more propaganda?

All it did for me was make me laugh every now and then.

Am I missing something here?

This gave me a fucking boner.

This statement is infallible.

Nope

Everyone is a caricature in the show. The far right and the far left are portrayed in their extreme and radical final form.

I think it shows pretty accurately how the United States have become overran by these two poles. The self-destructive PC liberal that cannot be reasoned with, and the equally ignorant Right that are on the verge of becoming Facism reborn.

In all seriousness, it isn't awesome, or a compliment, how AHS portrayed you tards as something to be feared.

That is not how a country becomes harmonious and prosperous.