Can someone redpill me on this cartoon? Is it worthy of getting my attention?

Can someone redpill me on this cartoon? Is it worthy of getting my attention?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oWw6ukjPExw
youtube.com/watch?v=QQ0Yn1fqugg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stimpy is funny

It's loud and obnoxious bullshit. Fans spend their time eating plates of shit pretending it has any meaningful content.

>worthy
oh yes

It's mediocre

Literally
>Bern Victims: The Show

Wubba lubba SHUT THE FUCK UP ITS NOT FUNNY

Shouldn't be watched if only because SJWs like it.
Kind of like you don't watch My Little Pony because pedophiles like it or you don't rape kids because My Little Pony fans like it.

Redpill you on a cartoon you know nothing about, haven't watched. FFS the word has no meaning anymore.

It's overarching theme is your typical nihilism meme. Don't care about anything, you're so smart, people that care about things are dumb. How edgy am a me.

It can be creative at times, but for pete's sakes, Don't adopt viewpoints from the damned thing. It's bluepill as hell.

It's just a cartoon, user. There's nothing to be redpilled about a cartoon. Watch it or don't, decide for yourself. There's a hundred free streams on youtube that show you every episode from season 1 to season 3 current.

i heard reddit and the like love this show just because these people like it ill never watch it

you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance.

The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

It's kind of funny

I don't understand the "controversy" or why it's discussed here so much at all

The reason some people on this site hate this show is purely because they hired female writers.

You guys just like being edgy contrarians. Now you hate Trump and R&M for no reason. Pol was good when you guys were still pedes, now nazis are taking over.
You ignore that R&M is actually pretty GOAT. I don't just mean that R&M is the greatest television show of all time, it's also the greatest thing to air on television, period. It is the greatest work of comedy, no, fiction ever produced.

Justin Roiland and Dan Harmon make Plato and Aristotle look like Trump and Pence with their philisophical storytelling. I'm convinced they are both geniuses. Their decision to hire female writers further shows their ingenuity, and their egalitarian hiring practices have clearly paid off, as shown by the masterpieces that are s3e2 and s3e3.

This show is extremely funny, and most of the humor is very intelligent. You need an iq of 120 to fully appreciate this show, and if you don't, you are obviously just too stupid to understand the high-brow, subtle, philisophical work of genius that is Rick and Morty.

There are some good episodes

did this pasta originate from a real comment

the guy who writes it is a self hating white liberal cuck or possibly gay
the guy who does the voices is a drunk
they hired a bunch of female writers and you can tell which eps they wrote for just by watching for grl power dog whistles

DIdn't read all this but this is solid evidence that watching this show will turn you gay.

It's a funny cartoon. People here rage against it because it's popular on Reddit and Harmon is a libcuck. I get that Reddit is cancerous but if you just watch the show on its own it's funny.

whoa is that really from the show?

if you don't like this show you are trying too hard. stop

i believe so, either that or i found it on one of its first pastes

Its a really good show.

is it blue pilled? sometimes, it has its red pilled moments, but it mostly leans towards extream nihilism.

The shows nucleus mostly consists of pseudo science and psychology, which makes lefty cucks believe their intelligent because they understand references to basic quantum physics and multiverse theory.

l

>The reason some people on this site hate this show is purely because they hired female writers.

Oh! NOW I know why it's terrible!

something something kikes!

Because modern television is so bad that anything decent is considered a masterpiece

>Eye of Providence / All-Seeing Eye
>Pyramid
>Jachin and Boaz - Pillars at Solomon's Temple
>Rams/Goats - Baphomet
>Star of David

The first two seasons were good.

In the third season they replaced most of the writers with women. You tell me if you think it's any good anymore.

because they're*

Yes it's really from the show.

it has its moments
youtube.com/watch?v=oWw6ukjPExw

please, we've been shitting on this pseudo intellectual garbage from day 1

Why don't you go suck Justin and Dan's dicks while you're at it? The show is trash and you don't have to be smart to understand it. I know absolute fucking cans who love the show.

You're probably shitposting though lol

>tfw when i fell for b8

Stop spamming this goddamn thread. This isn't deddit and you need to go back you normie faggot.

Watch this and decide yourself.
youtube.com/watch?v=QQ0Yn1fqugg

edgy shitty version of ren and stimpy that takes itself too seriously.

Rick is God. He's a bastard. He torments Jerry voiced by Chris Parnell who once again voices the cuck butt of every joke. Rick spends the entire show trying to teach Morty that life is crazy, the rules don't matter if you're powerful enough, everything is bullshit, and he should devote life to science. Rick also calls out Israel.

The only more obviously redpilled character is Cartman in a Hitler outfit.

Here is the truth: it sucks.

It sucks, and it is a complete waste of time.

Not only did you waste your time watching it, but you wasted even more by posting about it.

And now, you have wasted other people's time with a shitty thread full of shitty samefag comments about a shitty TV show.

alot of normie likes it, but it's also super edgy, super YLYL

Xavier: Renegade Angel is the show that Reddit & Memey wishes it could be. Genuinely hilarious, clever, deep, and innovative. Some of the wordplay made me pee myself with laughter.

Too bad tv / "watching shows" is really just a time-thieve and should be cut out altogether. Shameful is the person who spends three hours being pointlessly entertaining yet saying they never "have time" to improve themselves.

Yes, that was the only typo. At the very least burgers know their there/they're/their's

Its pretty funny. Its a fucken cartoon. Watch it or don't. Its got some high science jokes and some poop jokes. But it doesn't take a genius or an idiot to get the humour.

Yes, just judge it for yourself.

Very Reddit tier in some issues (the fact that it involves so much pop-science themes is what makes it so Redditish) but less than expected, surprisingly politically incorrect on many issues, also roasted Israel in one of the last episodes of the 3rd season.

It's entertaining.

Season two is better than the first one IIRC.

It is pretty funny sometimes. But it is also very nihilistic. That is the shows deepest meaning.

>Justin Roiland wants to create what's basically a filthy version of Back to the Future
>Dan Harmon gets brought in
>Harmon is an egomaniacal drama whore Reddit liberal
>proceeds to steadily turn the show into his style
>gets rid of all the old staff, brings in women
>show jumps off a cliff and gets evey worse
>Reddit and Memey

I forgot there's an episode where they beat up a skinhead for no reason.

>YASSSS punch a Nazi, racism is bad!

Felt very forced and cringeworthy.

It was their lowest point, probably.

It's a good show with the misfortune of having a very widespread, cancerous following.

This show is red pilled at times and pozzed as fuck at times

You can definitley tell theres at least one redpilled fuck in that writing room.

Where did the yass thing come from? I see that shit everywhere now.

Edgy Futurama ain't that bad worth watching if you can ignore the lefty shit that dribbles in time to time.

I like it. Not everything I watch has to be redpilled or funny, its interesting in its own way.

That's a new copypasta, I'll be keeping it

They did a whole skit that satirized globalism when they took down the galactic government. Basically called it an overreaching bureaucracy that would end up falling the fuck apart.

It's not bad. Fanbase is cancer along with one of the creators, Dan Harmon, but the show itself is typical wacky cartoon shit it's not political.

Like literally all media: enjoy it, but don't make a big deal about it.

Pros: creative, insightful, unpredictable, entertaining, intelligent, philosophical, and moderately redpilled (depicts women and critiques society with reasonable incisiveness).

Cons: borrows too heavily from predecessors. Tends towards materialistic view of universe and nihilism. "Family" characters are boring and take up too much screen time -- the sister, mother, and father add very little to R+M's adventures. Gives smug sense of superiority to Redditarded shitlibs who think they understand science but are actually gross materialists.

It's reddit the cartoon.
That should speak volumes unless your a newfag.

Ughhh....

I think it's a funny show for mindless humor.

It's an interesting show.

It's a good show. Don't let these edgy 14 year old fags tell you it sucks because they feel obligated to be anti- anything popular

based.

i just finished watching xavier season 2 earlier today. seriously one of the best shows.

also thats where faggot ass filthy frong got his shin shin

it's existentialist trash with a pretentious fanbase

Hating women makes you gay

you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance.
The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

If you have to ask your not smart enough to 'Get It"

Fag.
Space Ghost is the only redpill toon tat

It's hit and miss. 'Witty' lib trash watch it and find it hilarious because of the edgy nihilism, but season 1 and 2 still had some genuine chuckles.