The truth is... we must systematically wipe out and genocide blacks and hispanics in America

The truth is... we must systematically wipe out and genocide blacks and hispanics in America.

They hate us and want to wipe us out (but the females want to conveniently mate with us first so their half white offspring can cuck the fullbloods) Ever noticed the way mullatos/white hispanics treat normal blacks and hispanics? Its pretty telling.

These "people" drown our country in a wave of filth. They often refuse to work. And when they do, they usually do almost no work and yet remain employed due to whining about privilege and what not. I have had black supervisors who could literally not construct a coherent thought. I do not understand for the life of me how they have master's degrees. What the fucking fuck.

The standard for them is totally different than whites... and the only reason the civilization is still intact is because there are still enough whites. Just look at Louis Theroux's documentary on SA to see what will happen here if we don't kill these ape men.

Hitler did nothing wrong. He saw this coming and tried to stop it. We can stop it before its too late. But it will take blood, honor and sacrifice. Do you care about the future of your race, and indeed, everything good in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uDaBAYSY5pY
youtu.be/w1AA4es0NBU
youtu.be/svVLoYs636w)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Hispanic

Hispanic is not a race

Why are you saying "Blacks and Hispanics" and not "Blacks and Mestizos"

Hispanic is not a race

Any race could be hispanic

Why should hispanics who aren't mestizos be blamed for mestizo crimes?

Are you anti white? Do you want to kill Spaniards? You are anti white. You are blaming the "Hispania" descent from EUROPE for the brownness and dumbness of beaners instead of the their indian genes.

I bet you're a nigger and you don't care for Europeans.

>inb4 emotional argument

>hispanics

okay so you're gonna kill the spanish for the shit mexicans do

okay makes sense

retard

hitler would beat you up in real life

nobody calls anyone of real spanish origin hispanic.

they're called spanish

hispanic=mestizo you tards

Spaniards have significant african admixture in them

Mestizo means mestizo

Hispanic is a geographical term

Any race could be hispanic

I don't care what liberal media slang "Hispanic" means to you but the government literally says hispanic is not a race. If Criollos have to be "White Hispanic" then don't demonize the term dipshit.

Are you saying the sailors of the new world were niggers?

^^ quite right

these guys replying probably aren't even white lol

>Are you saying the sailors of the new world were niggers?
yes. one drop rule.

nice fail faggot

Now delete your thread

People who blame mestizo crimes on the spanish go TO HELL

your just trying to throw sand in the air.. you know perfectly well the non white people I'm referring to.

HINT NOT THE SPANISH

Also the spanish aren't even really white to do moor race mixing, so gtfo cuck,.

t. Eduardo Al-Ahmad

Should have said mestizo cuck

FAIL

FAIL

If you think hispanic is a race then you can't post on Sup Forums

Who made this rule

God

Not all Hispanics are bad.

Argentines for example are mostly white and the Germans seemed to like them. lol

Or we can cede some territory and wow we're 90% white again. We may not even need that, as minority birthrates slow and white birthrates pick up again. The majority of white America is still able to have babies. The "under 5" demoralization statistic was inflated because of endless mass immigration.

Stop thinking like a school shooter. You're blackpilled because you're unhappy with life. Board the Trump train and stop LARPing as an old political foe. Sort yourself out and remember:

>MAGA OR GTFO

90% of replies are n1gger lovers and "ceders" so far

/pol

Argentineans are fine as long as they remain in Aregentinea where they belong.

Same goes for the others.

He never said that.

>ceding territory to non-whites

> Moors were 99% North African Islamized Berbers.
> The 1% ruling class were Arabs from the Umayyad Caliphate
> Moors are a Med. Caucasian People, literally Southern Europeans
> Have been living in N.A since the Paleolithic.
> Descend from Cro-magnon and Neanderthal man like the rest of Caucasians
> Modern shitskinned arab=paki looking N.A are NOT the original N.A
> Germanic Vandals settled and conquered N.A for over 300 years, created a thriving and advanced Christian Empire called Vandalusia
> Germanics mix with the Berbers creating a Germanic-Med Super Race
> Vandals converted the Berbers to a sect of Christianity called Arianism.
> When the Arabs came to spread Islam, tons of Berbers converted because Islam and Arianism share many similar beliefs, including that Christ is not the son of God but a prophet.
> These people would later on conquer almost all of Spain and be known as the MOORS
> Ancient Visigothic Spanish Art depicts Moors as fair-skinned people with red or blonde beards , with Islamic Clothing .
> Look at how the only pure Berbers look like in the modern world
> What are the Kayble and Amazigh Berber Tribes living in The Northernmost part of N.A
> Have kept their Caucasian bloodlines pure
> N.A Berber villages in Morocco , Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, look like fucking Germany or Sweden
> Redhead and Blonde Berbers everywhere.
> WEW!!!

are you literally trying to argue the moors were white?

what a rock of shit.

although the share some caucasoid features they had primarily sub saharan african ancestry...

nice try

No matter how much you wish it wasn't true, if you have nigger blood your not white.

Sorry to break it to you.

prove to me ANYTHING I said are not facts .

But the idea of exterminating an entire race of people is so Jewish.

That's how they came up with the Holocaust, it's what they would have done.

tons of black dna= not white

sorry buddy. sorry to let you know your not white.,

youtube.com/watch?v=uDaBAYSY5pY

Watch Video and get informed

Note how it says "claim" in the video right at the start, and origins "Not officially known"

much easier than acknowledging groid dna

but you know that, your just trying to make the thread slide anyway.

> Ignoring everything else in the video that matters and proves that I am right

Stop being a twat and admit that you were wrong.
And the Berbers come from Neanderthal and Cro-Magnon Man, just like the rest of the white race
I proved you wrong and rekt you cuck.

or more likely, desperately trying to pretend your spanish ass is fully white.

evenif what you say is true, those people heavily race mixed with niggers so its not wrong

you have black and you and you are a negroid, hahaha

And like I said, the modern shitskinned North Africans don't have ANYTHING to do with the ancient pure and original North Africans.

What part of there are still 100% Racially Pure populations in n.A don't you understand?

The rest are shitskinned arab and nigger immigrants that came over during the caliphates.

yeah and that didn't happen yesterday

it happened before they went north you tard. Just deal with the fact that your not whtie.

you got some negroid in you. its ok. your clearly hung up on this.

if you have black in you, your not white period. deal with it.

>i'd rather keep them as my countrymen and whine as they move into my neighborhood.

you don't care about winning

KEK I;m not even north African you idiot. i'm just stating the facts that original north Africans were Caucasian.

youtu.be/w1AA4es0NBU

Fascism Forever Club podcast discussing said topic. I'm the features guest.

Basically, ethnostates don't work just because they're an ethnostates. Japan is a superb example. Their economy is 3rd in the world, yet their population will decrease by 50% in the next 100 years. They are one of the least Christian nations on the planet. (Source: youtu.be/svVLoYs636w)

Yes, Hitler wanted to preserve white people by starting the largest conflict ever waged in europe.

Battle of fish creek
The whites failed there.

your in bloody denial about being black lol

very obvious you are, which is why you try so hard to pretend the moors weren't heavily black

so obvious

also lmao @ nipps being compared to white people.

do a little reading, Hitler didn't start the war.

The Jews and globalist plutocrats must go first. And not to Israel and London. To the bottom of a freshly dug (by them) pit.

"Although the reversal was not decisive enough to alter the ultimate outcome of the conflict"

thats your great redman victory

lolz

Fuck off with your red herrings.

and yeah, no argument about the jews and plutocrats, good point. onto the list they go.

Why are you saying this on Sup Forums? Most of us know this, the rest are Stormfront retards that think like Varg (a literal white nigger).

man,

race mixed people aren't white.

jesus. what a crop of tards.

You know what he means dipshit

Hitler killed millions of white people, retard. Get that Nazi shit out of here.

you know its not that simple right?

do some reading, Hitler has really been made to look like the bad guy. All I ask if you actually research and not reflexively knee jerk.

I've done plenty of reading. No, it's not completely simple. However, Hitler absolutely was a bad guy, and anyone who follows him or thinks he is a model of white nationalism is a fucking retard.

not as much as you think, burger boy

>germanic-med superrace

they're still white

just not that white

n1ggers ain't white at all.

anyway, the whole spanish thing is always brought up just to distract.

and brah, Hitler did more to try to ensure the safety of the white race than anyone since, so suck on that.

>and brah, Hitler did more to try to ensure the safety of the white race than anyone since, so suck on that.
He killed millions of whites and broke Europe's dominant role in the world.

By your logic, everyone is a nigger you dumb shitskin nigger

>cherry picking
It's not like i have been there for myself and seen the people there

>Ancient Visigothic Spanish Art depicts Moors as fair-skinned people with red or blonde beards
WE WUZ MOORS