To Undo a Jew, or not to Undo

Pol, confession time. I have a Jewish roommate, I've had him for a while. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, and all that...

Long story short he just finished negotiating a deal with a client that heavily favors himself over all the other associated parties. The client got upset about the agreement, and wanted to renegotiate. My roommate comes home with whiskey on his breath earlier and says it's been renegotiated, but now he stands to earn just the same amount of money if not more. And he hopes "They sign the contract before they realize how much more I'm getting than they are."

>QUESTION
I personally know one of the other parties involved in this contract who stands to get fucked over SHOULD this contract be signed. I've worked for him in the past, but hold no real allegiance or friendship with him.

The moral part of me is being affected by the sheer GLEE my roommate had in potentially fucking over these other people monetarily. He was so happy at the prospect of getting this additional money due to their own 'inept' reading of the contract. But I also have no reason to protect this other associate who currently owes me money, beyond his Goyim status...

What do? Warn the Goy or protect the Jew?

serious question: how big is the oven in your apartment OP?

actually i'll just answer you. i would stick with your own people OP over the jew. "fairness" and all of that stuff only applies to them when it's convenient. when it comes down to it, they always sell goyim out for their own kind, so why not do the same to them? it's the mentality we need to adopt if we are to adapt and survive in the world they built

Not large enough, I'd gather

>no real allegiance or friendship with him
Morality in business is not for onlookers. That is just my take. If he can sleep with himself, so be it. However, he will fuck you over just as fast. If he has a drinking problem that is prolonged, he will be an unhinged beast soon enough. Your best bet may be to cut and run.

>Pol,
something is wrong here
you dont belong here

This is so typical jew btw

Seems to me the sheer lulz of fucking up his deal would be worth it, Jew or not.

OP MAKE HIM INTO A LAMPSHADE LMFAO

Do you even have to think about this? Warn the Goy! For every dishonest deal a jew gets over a goy, the bolder he becomes to screw over other goys. Even you.

You can't interrupt 3rd party contracts with out some legality.

this is a jewish lie. he has every right to tell a party that he thinks he's being screwed if he wants to. he hasn't signed any non disclosure agreements or anything of the sort

tell him you want half of the difference he's making over your friend, or you're immediately outing him. no time to think it over, etc.

definitely do not let that kike do over a white man

warn him secretly

Gotta warn the goy.

Jews are like pedophiles, they never stop offending. And by the time someone figures them out, dozens of innocents have been fucked over.

Plus it will be a nice wake up call for your roommate, that he should stop fucking people over or sharpen his game.

>Pol,

Hmmm.....

You need to warn your goy bother! The jew will surely use the money to screw over you and other goy in the future!

Stay out of it OP, let the Jew do what Jews do best.
Economically fester.

Just write an anonymous letter to the goy, with enough detail to alert, without giving away your position/identity, not even a hint.

Matter of fact is, the jew is always in it for himself. He would screw you over too, if he could. He would not care one fuck about you, if he could make money off you.

Help the goy.

He has been drinking less lately but yes, he turns into a beast when he drinks

This is part of the appeal, don't confess your sins to an impartial third party before the dye has been cast

Biggest feeling in my heart

This is also nice but then I won't have a roommate paying rent anymore, seems like

Yeah whatever, nu-pol old-pol cuck-pol blue- pol

HAHAHA

WOULD YOU WANT A WARNING

BE A MAN DO THE RIGHT THING

Sup Forums should I do a tortious interference to keep my roommate from making too much money?

if you happen to see the guy and the guy asks you for your opinion on the contract then you can say something
otherwise stay out of it, you dont know anything about it

Yes I respect this as well, because part of my resentment is in his ability to easily 'get the better deal' where I feel a moral obligation to make things more 'fair'.