Why can't white people season and spice they chicken?

Why can't white people season and spice they chicken?
Why is your food so bland and tasteless?
You know we all laugh at you right?

baka white people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw
youtube.com/watch?v=kb2S3RvC6gg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why can't you speak proper english?

as if chicken and tacos are better than french or italian food

Peruvian food is better than all your white people/nigger food

Many chefs can agree.

Sheeeeeit
sage

wait so are Italians white again?

It puritan culture they believed that food should be bland for if dinning was to pleasurable of an experience it would lead to excess remember you live in America meaning the culture is puritan in its root.

I'm not pol and pol is not me

I've never said once in my life that Italians aren't white

Oye bendito, dame mofongo y alcapurria

Peru...guniea pig....

Why can't you guys cook without putting a bunch of shit all over your food? There's a reason you people are the most obese demographic in the history of mankind.

I don't know, why can't niggers smoke and properly cure their meats?

I guess that's also the reason why Africans are either diseased or starving

Gee I don't know nigger, you tell me
youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw

>You know we all laugh at you right?

>Niggers laugh at white people because of "dey food"
>Whites laugh at niggers because they are genetic dead ends with no future.

Who should I care for the opinions of "people" with room temperature IQs?

GOT EMM

Kill yourself shitskin

It's not even that... Depression era survival food that my grandmother cooked stands the fucking test. You would be amazed how decent boiled ground beef and mashed potatoes can be... Now apply modern cooking techniques and other ingredients to the mix and you have something.

Seasoned, fried and properly sauced ground beef with onions, peas and fucking corn on garlic mashed potatoes with bacon bits and cheddar cheese... Mixed together in a pot.

I am 31, my grandmother was born in 1912. She raised me after my mother bailed to go be a crazy bitch... Let me tell you something about the food this woman cooked.

It was absurdly simple, but to this day I still recognize it as the best I have ever eaten and this nogger nug bullshit OP is pushing? It's shit.

Southern US nigger food is actually a mixture of french. spanish andamerican indian cuisines. Actual niggers in Africa eat dirt and cow shit.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NUGGER N I G G E R R E G G I N NIGGER, nigger, NIGGER nigger nig nuk, nig nig black samba nigger fucking ass chicken nigger nigger nigger nigger NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGGER ARE YOU A FUCKING NIGGER! NIIGGER IT'S TIME FOR A NIGGER BAIT MOMENT NIGGER youtube.com/watch?v=kb2S3RvC6gg NIGGERS NIGGER I'M GONNA NIIGGA ME SOME CHICKEN NIGGER, WATCH WHAT YOU NIGGER, NIGGER

>Why is your food so bland and tasteless?

to keep you out. too bad it doesn't work

spices are used to mask the taste of low quality food

At least we have food.

Here's the challenge for this thread. Post the simplest white recipe and the extraction of the person that taught it to you.

Scottish grandmother:

Tuna casserole.

-Two boxes of Kraft Dinner.
-Two cans of tuna.
-One can of cream of mushroom soup.
-A block of cheddar cheese.

Mix completed Kraft Dinner with cream of mushroom soup and tuna. Place it in a baking dish. Layer with thick slices of cheddar cheese. Bake until cheese is melted to preference.

I could eat that shit for decades.

t. head chef at wendys
you fucking moran

um, no. French is the gold standard, and if you dont understand this youre a pleb tier cook, not a chef

that sounds fucking horrible

Fish with cheddar cheese?

Fuck the French. We need to embrace the food we grew up on as white anglos and trash the garbage that ethnic minorities ate.

What was the story behind this black meme, i mean there have to be something to give it a start

I don't know, Carne Asada is bomb nigga. It's spiced perfectly.

you nulkulturny pleb.
french cuisine is the very basis of modern western cookery. i understand your reluctance to embrace, but seriously, get a fucking clue

We spend a lot of time talking about the apex of western cuisine, but I know that we have all had staples in our family that, while unrefined, are the kinds of meals we would eat until our deaths without shame.

some of my tasty white food

Blah, Blah, Blah, your mom crumbled potato chips onto noodles and ground beef and we all know it. You weren't sucking back fish eggs and frog dicks your entire life, you fucking poser.

Fuck you, my food is great.

Better than any nigger that can make a dish.

Black people eat poor quality food, covered in dollar store hot sauce. They then believe that they are the height of haute cuisine.

more j good food I made myself