Girl tries to walk through Bologna, Italy naked as a "social experiment" immediately gets swarmed by nogs

Girl tries to walk through Bologna, Italy naked as a "social experiment" immediately gets swarmed by nogs

liveleak.com/view?i=1eb_1504507382

The funny thing is she only thought this would go well because she's used to the mannerisms of white italians

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=1eb_1504507382
ansa.it/english/news/general_news/2017/08/17/woman-wandered-bologna-in-nude_4024c529-4cfb-4ac0-bf81-3d1366839697.html
liveleak.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>In the video, taken on the same day as her naked tour, the 26-year-old from Val d'Aosta told some young men: "It's a social experiment, to show that we're all good people".

>"You are good, aren't you, boys?".

Maybe it would go better if she wore a diaper.

>liveleak.com/view?i=1eb_1504507382
What the fuck...

I bet she'll be going to jail too because Italia has very strict laws against exhibitionism

#brave

Watching that video made me really want to rape her.

Diaperman no

fined 3,300 euro, ouch

>The unnamed 26-year-old woman is from Val d’Aosta. In the video, she said to the men following her: “It’s a social experiment, to show that we’re all good people. You are good, aren’t you, boys?”.

>She was arrested and fined 3,300 euros ($3,935) for flouting public decency on July 27.

(Source: ANSA.it)ansa.it/english/news/general_news/2017/08/17/woman-wandered-bologna-in-nude_4024c529-4cfb-4ac0-bf81-3d1366839697.html

>"This is what I was wearing when it happened. Tell me I was asking for it, I dare you."

>italians
>mannerisms
Trying way too hard sweetie

It would tho

>white woman were a mistake

Those comments are gold!

This donnaccia is full of balogna!

You can see it in her face as she picks up the pace trying to get away from them. She realizes at that moment that she made a mistake and no longer wants to be doing this. But she tries to smile and hurriedly walk away while desperately clinging to her composure.

I don't know if I just have a good eye for this sort of thing or I'm just seeing what I want to see, but I suspect I see her breaking a little bit. I think as soon as she got home, she burst into tears. That's what her face says in that moment.

Also, notice how niggers justify their shitty behavior. It's the same here as it is there. They laugh like everything is a big joke while doing something they know is wrong. They know shoving their cameras in her tits, ass, and crotch is wrong, but they brush off their bad behavior with forced, loud laughing.

I've also realized that niggers use laughter as a 'call'. Dogs bark, cats meow, cows moo, owls hoot, and niggers laugh. And this is a pack of young males with no pack of their own. Among animals, there is nothing more dangerous than a band of males without a pack. Wolves, Lions, Apes, etc... The males who aren't mature enough to have their own pack will band together and wreak havoc on everything around them. They're not a pack, and they're not family. They're banded together for power.

Well that explains why women are going for black guys. I mean if you're too beta to jump at the chance to hook up with a girl walking around naked in front of you, there's not much hope for you.

live leak is like pol but more people in their 20s then in their teens

nice analysis

That tattoo is the worst thing about this

i don't appreciate these posts user

wonder what would happend if she goes walking into a Muslim-populated area.

>Bologna
Well there's your problem. Also check out that star of david tattoo to the left side of her pussy.

Wtf is wrong with women

I actually cracked up this time

Uh she's not in the mood for love in at 11:30 am.
Stop thinking like a poo-in-loo.

>Click here
No you're 100% correct. She's definitely doing the 'haha very funny guys... okay let me move on now.. haha guys okay i get it.. g-guys?'

Women are the nigger of genders

>white italians

Given the star of david tattoo i would guess killed. Probably raped first

for fuck sake...

Learn to.

Good. Otherwise she thinks she should get away with it

how can real human beings be this fucking stupid??

youre throwing stones in a glass house igor

anyone else too uncomfortable to watch the video because of their mirror neurons?

why are there so many black people in Italy

To be fair, she has a sweet ass.

Absolutely degenerate, fuck off.

>negro immigrants
>from negro majority/historically nations
>never lived in a society with history of slavery or as a minority, or oppressed by whites
>still act like niggers regardless

That's just how they are naturally.

liberal women get what they deserve and should receive no protection from white men.

Did someone say Deus Vult?

>not pronouncing italian with the long i

It's their colonialism come back to haunt them.

This post is better when read in Steve Irwin's voice

When you're raised with white values, even the cucked degenerate liberal version, you're completely unprepared for how shitty niggers actually behave until you see it with your own eyes.

NGOs "humanitarian" boats

Thats a 5 point star, not a 6. point.

YFW this gets sent to all their friends in Africa as an example of what all white women are like

Cause our leftist politicans let them in . Some imbecile from the government said " WE NEED THEM , they gonna pay our pensions "
MUH DICK
FUCK THIS COUNTRY I WANT TO FUCKING LEAVE THIS SHITHOLE , NOT TO SAY I LIVe in this fucking shithole Called Rome . From roman empire to KANGZ EMPIRE . Just fuck my shit up

Nogs following her like a dog in heat. And shes revelling in the attention. So shameful.

They are such fucking animals, jesus christ. There's no civilizing these "people"

Tattoo

Balding

Attention whore

they were actually very tame. wonder why she didnt do this at night

>Oh shitz niggah, wite wemin be walkin round nakid n shiet, Lets all go to urop!

non stop waves of thirsty niggers. interesting. she was fined for doing this by the way.

kill all niggers. nyc here. what we used to paint on the walls and areas was:

NO NIGGERS ALLOWED

we need to start doing that again and get the niggers out of our great cities. sundown towns need to come back. the time is now.

Why do chicks always crave for attention so fucking hard.

Oh and btw, let her do it again in the evening/night.
That wont go so well.

She did it for attention and she got it.

Die

everything. they are brainwashed. they need to be in cages. what the fuck, why would you even ask that. look at what they do!!!!!!!!!

Based, should be rotting in jail for this

Yeah you can always tell the people who grew up in areas where there are no niggers, their always naive as shit and easy to take advantage of.

>Also, notice how niggers justify their shitty behavior. It's the same here as it is there. They laugh like everything is a big joke while doing something they know is wrong. They know shoving their cameras in her tits, ass, and crotch is wrong, but they brush off their bad behavior with forced, loud laughing.
Good, maybe she should cover up and stop being a slut?
Good I hope she gets raped.

Bologna was lost decades ago with or without africans.

She SHOULD do it at night, because men SHOULDN'T rape her

R-Right guys?

This. Social experiment, my ass.

since nobody attacked her
we can conclude she was right about the refugees?
her experiment was successful

WHere can I subscribe to your psychoanalysis blog?

I approve

[spoiler] this is my fetish [/spoiler]

Okay, good. I'm glad I'm not alone on that. You can totally see it, despite her efforts to keep a smile on her face. And this just makes my heart glow with joy, seeing that dumb female naiveté being washed away forcefully by life experience.

I don't know how it is that women can hold on to their 'innocence' around race for so long. They try so hard to cling to empathy and fairness, even going so far as to deny things right in front of their face. But as soon as they become victims, most of them will swallow that red pill.

I live around nigs. My wife will no longer walk anywhere south of our home unaccompanied. She never was 'racist' before, but she is now. All it took was one or two walks home from the train through niggerville, and she was done. The first time, she came home crying. I told her to come with me and point out the nigger that harassed her, but she refused. The second time, she cried, and said "we're not meant to live among eachother", and I knew she'd swallowed the pill finally. It was a painful thing to watch, and I hate not being able to go bash the niggers that made my wife cry, but at least she's let go of her naiveté. I'm proud of that.

Another girl who lives in this area, she pretended she was totally one of them for a while. She'd walk over to their groups like nothing mattered, and try to act 'down with the cause', or whatever. She was a retarded hippy anarchist chick. Shortly after we met at one of the parks, I saw her with a can of BEAR MACE strapped to her hip. I asked her what that was about, and she said she's tired of getting harassed. So I suppose her bubbly, friendly personality didn't work out well in coontown.

A month or two passed, and I found out she broke her lease to get out of this area - and it's not even THAT BAD. I mean, I've lived in much worse areas. This is an upper-middle class area that just happens to abut a nigger infested area. Just don't go south and you're fine!

Feminism meets reality ahahahahahaha!

I've never thought of it like that.

Holy shit. You're right.

Macaco is right. You're one of the good ones. You can come to visit if you want.

The social experiment itself is fine. It's only a problem in the context multiculturalism, which we shouldn't expect a woman to understand. See, imagine what happens if she does this in a white ethnostate. She waves to some people, they wave back, and they talk about the project and what it means to her. Maybe one sleaze tries to take pictures, and then when she explains the meaning behind what she's doing, he says, "I'm sorry, that was rude if me. I'll delete the pictures." Then she comes home safely with a renewed hope in humanity.

This experiment was just to prove that all niggers from any part of the globe are the same.

>The funny thing is she only thought this would go well because she's used to the mannerisms of white italians

Italian men are some of the most overtly aggressive cat callers/gropers in the civilized world.

Slavs are more white than much of Europe by this point, sadly.

Or the men will not tolerate such degenerate behavior and shamed her.

Women are weak....I miss coonville you can do what the fuck ever and people leave you along because you are homeless.

Anyway she's a skinny bitch with a flat chest.

Where are all these nigger apologists coming from? Is Sup Forums really this infested with The_Donald? Fuck me it's worse than I thought.

I see it too.
Forced smile as she picks up the pace a little bit.
She was genuinely concerned they were going to get violent and rape her. There's another dumb slut who's no longer going to relax around blacks.

what NGO paid that?
or was it the local mayor?

Fucking checked, also, comment of the week by far. A+

Sounds like I hit a soft spot, how hot was the girl who got away, user?

They'll still blame men and ignore the fact that they're all migrant feral niggers.

>star of david tattoo
really makes one ponder

Finally, I heard about this and wanted to see the video of karmic justice

THE BLACK PILL

The white chick walked around naked precisely because she wanted attention from niggers.

THE BLACK PILL

Based Blacks not giving in to the feminist shit test.

>flag
checks out

>video taping a chick walking around naked in public is wrong

I would be doing the same thing user, mostly to post it to reddit for karma :)

>liveleak.com
fuck that

Was she Red pilled that day?

nobody even touched her, they just filmed and talked. im actually impressed, i expected her to be drug into an ally before i clicked

>Dogs bark, cats meow, cows moo, owls hoot, and niggers laugh.

fucking pottery, kek

She voted for this.

This is nigger thinking. A normal (non subhuman) person has the power of reason and the power of deduction says she's not doing this to pick up guys and/or she's mental.

terminal attention whore syndrome