Why do the tech companies love DACA?

I can't, for the life of me, figure out why the tech CEOs are in tears about DACA.

Surely, there can't be that many "dreamers" in tech? Certainly not that many at the big three/four/whatever?

The only thing I can think is that they are afraid that if they miss this chance to cultivate the narrative and sway public opinion to "protect the immigrants", they're going to be out in the cold when Trump cracks down on their rampant abuse of the H1B program.

"First they came for the 'dreamers', and I didn't give a shit because there's like, a handful of them in tech. Then they came for muh precious H1Bs, and I hadn't cultivated the narrative and swayed public opinion to 'protect the immigrants', so Trump managed to crack down on my legalized indentured servitude."

Is that it? Or is it something else?

Other urls found in this thread:

ap.org/explore/seafood-from-slaves/hawaiian-seafood-caught-foreign-crews-confined-boats.html
nytimes.com/2017/09/03/upshot/to-understand-rising-inequality-consider-the-janitors-at-two-top-companies-then-and-now.html
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/09/03/upshot/to-understand-rising-inequality-consider-the-janitors-at-two-top-companies-then-and-now.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lowers wages

millennials love daca and they are the biggest market for tech companies

People can't be illegal, man

Tech companies love poorer countries as thats where they are looking to expand and grow the most. Anything that improves their reputation with those demographics.

>i can trespass wherever I want

Silicon Valley is dominated by huge faggot SJW's.

Cuckerberg is probably the least insane out of the major tech CEO's. Jack Dorsey from twitter was literally fucking Deray Mckesson from BLM and has worn a "#staywoke" t-shirt

Apple has 250, MS about 30, goolag has some more, as does IBM and Uber. Not denying those are good employees, but the tech sector is just virtue signaling. Send them back here to improve our shit tech industry. Don't you want to make Mexico great again.

cheaper labor.

How many billions of dollars have we transferred to India because tech companies wanted cheaper and more servile workers?

How much leverage have we lost in world affair rs from spreading out our competitive advantage that was only possible because of our stability and freedom in the first place?

for the same reason they always cry about the lack of women in tech.
they're the ones not hiring women for technical jobs. So why do they bitch?
virtue signalling

I've been wondering this, too.

There's only 800,000 dreamers. How many of them could possibly be working for Amazon, Microsoft, Apple, and Facebook?

Microsoft flat out said they're going to break the law to protect their DACA workers.

The only DACA guy I know in real life was a dishwasher working 16 hours a day with no days off (complained to the boss, threatened to fire him and get him deported for violating parole). Could it all come down to wanting an underclass of unfree laborers?

Really activates the almonds, bros.

>why do neo-liberals like low wage workers

>I can't, for the life of me, figure out why the tech CEOs are in tears about DACA.

Because unlike the non-contributing assholes on this board,
they have a heart and influence and want to do what's right.

I know this is an alien concept to you lot who live in bitter hatred of anyone normal.

You guessed right. It's virtue-signaling, but also they know if these people get deported -- the most difficult, heart-wrenching cases -- it will be easy for Americans to deport the rest. Their open-borders, (((world-without-nations))) dream is dead, and they aren't taking it well.

stay mad shitlib faggot

you are on the side of trannies, niggers, and child fuckers. you are the opposite of normal.

>Microsoft flat out said they're going to break the law to protect their DACA workers.

Excellent opportunity to ramp up the penalities on employers of illegals -- maybe $1 million per illegal on the first offense, $10M on the second, etc. Keep flouting the law, tech corps!

Why is it so hard to obtain legal citizenship?

>everyone who disagrees with me obviously supports trannies, niggers, and child fuckers
>I'm normal

Yeah, fuck that heartless Obama! How dare he require American fishing boat captains to enslave foreign workers! Oh wait, muh liberal virtues require me to approve of this policy that happens to make my exotic seafood cheap.

>ap.org/explore/seafood-from-slaves/hawaiian-seafood-caught-foreign-crews-confined-boats.html

>Why is it so hard to obtain legal citizenship?

You're too simple minded to debate this topic. Next.

Tech companies love cheap labor. Who else is going to be a janitor for no benefits in Cupertino?

Try reading this to get the full story of how tech companies set up their labor:
nytimes.com/2017/09/03/upshot/to-understand-rising-inequality-consider-the-janitors-at-two-top-companies-then-and-now.html .

>Why do the tech companies love DACA?

Because they are all shareholder owned. and by LAW all shareholder owned companies are responsible for only ONE thing... making ever increasing profits for their shareholders.

And forcefully bringing in people who will work for $0.25 per hour and no bathroom breaks is good for their profit...

In the short term, at least.

Let's archive it
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/09/03/upshot/to-understand-rising-inequality-consider-the-janitors-at-two-top-companies-then-and-now.html

Virtue signaling

>D-d-don't make my avocados expensive D-d-drumpf!
>I n-need them to p-p-prove my moral s-superi s-s-superi superiority!

So explain it, genius. Why is it so difficult?

kys stupid spic loving faggot.
Laws are laws

cheap labour, immigration has always been about cheap labour. The US pioneered it in the 1890's with the importation of millions of migrants from Italy, Poland, Russia etc and it didn's stop until the early 1920's so as to fuel the growth US industry. Now, we have an economic system not just in the US but in the West that entirely depends on the importation of millions of people from third world countries to sustain GDP growth and so the entrepreunerial and managerial class can exploit for their cheap labour and demand for consumer goods at the expense of the native born working and middle class.

slave labour

Virtue signaling. Facebook is a global company. They have a user base in every country on earth, and they need to appeal to their feels to keep them as active users

It's just about their bottom line, just about money. They couldn honestly care less about them as people. They just want their money.

big league tech companies think that they are the spearhead of a liberal progressive movement that is fundamentally and significantly changing the world for the better via technology. they've lied to themselves that it's all about that greater mission versus just making money. they live in a fart-huffing fart box of their own overinflated egos and think they are the equivalent of Louis Pasteur or Rosa Parks because they make stupid smartphone apps.

the hubris in tech is insane and the fact that so many of these people become centi-millionaires or better is an incredible positive feedback loop on their behavior.

Times are morbidly dark when the Rule Of Law is questioned within political, financial and corporate sections.

Even worse that it constitutes breaking sovereign laws, immigration laws and the rights and responsibilities of alien citizens.

In a world, where a vast majority of people would want to believe that moving to a country gives them the right to start meddling in a sovereign nations politics, employment sector, business, institutions etc etc...

You're practically giving people a free pass to commit treason, trample all over the purpose of why concepts such as Rechtsstaat and Rule Of Law exist and string people along with that, somehow completely forgetting the simple fact:

People are citizens of their country of origin first, any other nations being secondary. This is the reason why dual citizenship exists. There is a huge gap between a visitor, immigrant and resident of a country and ALL of them are supposed to obey the same laws and regulations that bind the country they now live in.

It's scary that there exists a group of people who seem to be sanctioned to operate outside the boundaries of law and can "protest" to have their way. Even as a foreigner (in the eyes of American citizens) i see it unconstitutional to give people immunity for deportation.

This filthy yid looks like some sort of robot sent from the future to subvert good goys.

>liberal vote (because silicon valley is 90% ego)
>unaccountability (lib government kickbacks)
>depressed wages (27k heedpats vs 120k work)
>we love diversity (tech survives on stock hype)
>demo (poor brown people buy endless garbage)
>defense (im hiding behind 7000 brown people)

At the end of the day tech companies havent actually created anything new or revolutionary in 20+ years but since they survive on Money Marks they have to do what they are told and work with what they are given.

Because the money he gotten are from globalists.
It is not that they don't want DACA to die. What they want is DACA to be LEGALIZE. It is not legalized yet, not with the current congress who can't decide which foot to make the first step to stomp on the trust of the public. Remember whatever they do, leaning left or leaning right, doesn't matter, someone WILL be hurt by it. So the most logical thing to do is the act on the best interest of America, which is what Trump is. Fuck the dreamers. They can go back their third world shit hole and dream more. If they are smart enough, they'll come back legally. Which makes more sense than allowing illegals to benefit from the tax payer's money.

>Louis Pasteur or Rosa Parks

comparing a genius microbiologist who saved millions of lives with a chimp who refused to sit where she was supposed to. wew lad.

DUDE CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY LMAO

Why does zuckerberg always like like a deformed fish-alien?

this

You ever see Okja OP? It's a pretty red pilled movie by a Korean no less. A lot of the Silicon Valley type businesses wrap up their business practices with a heavy dose of PR. Taking these progressive stances deflects attention away from their monopolistic business practices and lack of respect for the right to privacy. Supporting these political positions gives em a nice cover in which they can continue doing pretty unscrupulous things to further their bottom line (Just look at the New America foundation fiasco) while literally virtue signaling their way to complete control (and crazy profit margins to boot).

America is full of stale crackers.
They need to be vacuumed up and fed to the birds

Dreamers are the next generation of idealistic Americans.

They don't look like white people because you don't have to be white to be a true American.

In fact, most white nationalists are social rejects who are lazy, impotent, weak, stupid, poor, anti-social and are the true cancer on society.

white nationalists have no drive, whereas dreamers were willing to come out of hiding to try to contribute to America through hard work and paying taxes.

Indians don't have a high standard of living, no do they know market rates for their position, so they negotiate low as fuck.

Keep dreaming