Christ-Chan General - Have more like this if you ask nicely Edition

Who made God?
Why is fedora the best hat?
Did Jews invent Christianity?
Foreskin makes you 90% dirtier and girls like cut penis btw.

God existed before the laws that govern time.

Circumcision was mentioned in the books before the exodus.

Do you have you have any other questions?

what the fuck is wrong with you spergs fucking hell

>that OP picture

>God existed before the laws that govern time.
Source me up on this daddy.

OP is a faggot. Nothing new here.

bible

Waifu

C-can you try again?
DESU

This is filth just like your body, mind, and soul.

pls post "more like this"

Already did.
Need more participation for more.

christ-chan had a hard life

>>Who made God?

God always existed.
I think therefore I am, implies that whatever I am.. I must be a conscious thinking thing.

It semi-follows that our only example of a think which exists which we are 100% sure of.. is a conscious thing. We have no examples of unconscious things that we can prove beyond any possible doubt... that exist. Thereby, the line which divdes that which exists from that which does not exist, may actually also be the line which divides the conscious from the unconscious; ie; A thinking thing was the first thing that came into existence from non existence.

>Why is fedora the best hat?
The style mixed with moderate sun-protection makes it ideal for social wear while allowing moderate protection and conveying a professional / Noir appearance.

>Did Jews invent Christianity?
Yes.

>Foreskin makes you 90% dirtier and girls like cut penis btw.
The human penis evolved over many millions of years. It's function is actually to allow for easier penetration into dry women. Think about how the 'sleeve' system works. The woman doesn't actually have to be lubricated. The dry foreskin 'catches' onto the woman's vaginal parts... and slides back along the glans using it's OWN internal lubrication, at least until the penis is positioned for further insertion.

Removing the foreskin means that to fuck you generally have to use your hands to position your penis. A huge evolutionary disadvantage, to say nothing about the destroyed pleasure nerves and permanent brain damage from being tortured as soon as you are born.

I'll reply to your m8 with more m8
> atheists ironically believe nothing exploded into everything based on a theory made by a Catholic monk
> then try to explain the unexplainable, such as the creation of God, as proof that God exists

KYS

>atheists ironically believe nothing exploded into everything
Nobody believes this. There was never a nothing, there always was a higher dimension. Quantum models show this.

(((Christians))) have low IQ folks. Look it up, it's a proven fact.

SAD!

Wait, so you're the one posting diaper fetish stuff?

>Israel
Heh

Whenever we see edgelord jews trying to talk down on Christianity with blasphemy, we should repay them in kind by telling something the Jews fear the most - The Truth.
Post Jewish redpills

It doesn't matter what Buzz words you try to use, there had to be a beginning, a start from nothing if you will.
You can't have faith in something you have proof of.

Are you a literal retard by chance

>Post picture of females
>Fags
Only in Canada, where they can diagnose
your gender

t

>Buzz words
Scientific method isn't buzz words.
It's trial and error and experiments.

Pic related disproves your argument of "nothing wuz before the universe"

A kike arguing semantics? Wow.

> implying Jews have souls

Jesus's father was a Roman soldier. The Romans invented Christianity. That's why Jesus is the 'Son of God.' His mom had to lie or the jews would have killed her. And she knew that compared to jews, aryan men are gods.

Any blacked Christ-chan pics?

Mediterrenians aren't white.
But in any case, Jesus was Jewish and black.

>There was never a nothing, there always was a higher dimension. Quantum models show this.
You're misusing the words and are clearly talking out of your hat. You're trying to say quantum physics show that, and it does nothing of the kind. Coming up with models in which there is a past-infinite universe is actually very elusive, for a variety of reasons, including necessarily decreasing entropy as you go back in time. (This has to do with the projection operators in quantum physics, as opposed to the unitary ones.) You're just full of it.

Also, are you trying to get Sup Forums to hate ethnic Jews more than it already does?

Pic related shows how the beliefs of a religious sect can be subjective depending on the experience of the religious, it has nothing to do with the creation of the universe.
There are two options.
1. The universe created itself and everything in it is just a happy accident
2. God created the universe using divine power and knowledge of what can be in the universe

Both have equal amounts of proof and logic behind them
It's really just up to you
Even if you don't believe in God you still have an image of him in your head, don't you?
If we define God as both the greatest conceivable being and the designer of the universe one could easily find faith in him.
Believe it or not, people have thought about the existence of God way before you and I.

Northern Italians are as white as they come, especially so back in those days

>6

Foreskin also makes for easier anal according to woodrocket vids apparently

Can i get some more pls

>You're misusing the words and are clearly talking out of your hat. You're trying to say quantum physics show that, and it does nothing of the kind. Coming up with models in which there is a past-infinite universe is actually very elusive, for a variety of reasons, including necessarily decreasing entropy as you go back in time. (This has to do with the projection operators in quantum physics, as opposed to the unitary ones.
Wrong on everything.
The latest theory of everything implies there are infinite dimensions.
Read on the holographic principle, quantum entanglement, dark energy, banach tarsky paradox, eistein podolsky Rosen experiment, double slit quantum eraser.

More

see

>sorry but I have a HUGE BLACK LOG

I don't know, throwing sacrifice into canals? Doesn't fit to me.

>Who made God?
God is without beginning or end.
>Why is fedora the best hat?
I would expect that from le joo
>Did Jews invent Christianity?
No. New Testament Christianity is very anti-Jew
and more closely based on Zoroastrianism than judaism
>Foreskin makes you 90% dirtier and girls like cut penis btw.
I agree.

Spin Jebus does not approve of this thread.

>The latest theory of everything implies there are infinite dimensions.
>Read on the holographic principle, quantum entanglement, dark energy, banach tarsky paradox, eistein podolsky Rosen experiment, double slit quantum eraser.
Obvious BS. I'm familiar with all of those, and none of them have to do with a "theory of everything", and the Banach-Tarsky paradox isn't even physics related, it's a theorem contingent on the axiom of choice!!

Obvious bait from a fedora who thinks he's intelligent. Saged.

>and the Banach-Tarsky paradox isn't even physics related, it's a theorem contingent on the axiom of choice!

If you weren't such a retarded cunt you'd know the implications of this theorem is that you can create new information out of existing old information. This directly relates to the creationism argument, you subhuman brainlet.

Kys on your way out of here

>If you weren't such a retarded cunt you'd know the implications of this theorem is that you can create new information out of existing old information.
Only in your pop-sci fantasies. Reality simply doesn't care about your euphoric daydreams, sorry.

Religion is where fantasy takes place.
Reality in it's nature is imperic.

I feel so bad for laughing at this.

The hell? He challenged your assertion that the listed ideas composed a theory of everything, and you respond with the ability to make new info from old and claim that relates to a different theory? What a non-sequeter.

>Nobody believes this.
I do.

Nothing is the only thing not governed by laws of any kind, in such chaotic state it would only be natural for it to create a random number of realities with randomly fixed rules because it's got no law telling it to behave coherently and remain nothing.
Why couldn't it be so?
Now, whether THIS particular universe was born this way I have no idea, but it seems logical to me that there are universes that crawled out of nothing.

I can't hold your hand through this.
Connect the dots yourself I'm not your lubshit professor who sucks cock.
Use your brain

You fail to understand what nothing is. It is no thing. Null. It has no functions, no interactions, no creations, because there is no 'it' to perform them. With nothing, nothing can be done.

You're assuming nothing has rules.

I'm assuming nothing is the absence of everything making an universe, which would be dimensions, energy and laws.

Yours wouldn't be nothing because it's nothing plus a law telling it to remain still if it was unmoving and to keep moving only if was moving.

>Connect the dots yourself I'm not your lubshit professor who sucks cock.
>jew
>implying that you dont suck babies penises everyday
wut??

...do you know how to argue at all? If someone (like myself) accuses you of a non sequeter that means they think that your argument does not follow. If you respond with 'figure out yourself how it follows' or the equivalent I will assume that the argument does not follow and that you are insuring thus fact by insulting me.

For one who insists on rationality, you are bad at being rational.

It's only logical to conclude that if there is a state of something , there must be a state of nothing. I might be wrong of course. It's just an assumption.

Obscuring this fact*
Apologies, I got auto-corrected.

day of the ovenz
soon

Christ Chan desuuuu

>that flag
>that image
Checks out.

god is a man made concept, as long as people believe in that concept "god" exists for them

Thank makes no sense

>god is a concept you cant prove, or disprove
>people believe in that concept
>People act according to that concept
>the concept is still only based arround people thinking its real
where is the problem? it cant be proven or disproven, so the existence is based on if people believe in it.

The problem is that based on this, people who see dead presidents shouldn't be licked in mental institution.

it depends on the use of the concept, wahabi islam is a bad way to do it, but modern christianity gives people a reason to do good, and act moral.

this

Whore.

Remember that Christ is a lie made up the jews to cuck the white/black/mexican populace into cattle to serve their Jew masters
You truly want a red-pill, please go look up exposing christianity and it's the first link, but of course you won't user, You never met Jesus or your jew god yhwh unless you were really high or repeatedly got your asswhooped as a kid to believe in Jesus and be his slave