So I'm a Shill

I'm all up in your threads. Redirecting your narrative. I'm the one who divides and conquers. And no, I don't get paid for it. I do it for the lulz.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2017/09/05/millions-american-lives-could-be-at-stake-as-north-korea-threatens-to-attack-power-grid.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are ya winnin son?

Shill actually means you're getting paid to do it. You're not a shill.

Depends on how you look at it. As far as (you)s, yes. I win plenty of those. But Aryan larpers just never quit. And so never will I.

Okay so you're technically correct. But I constantly get called a shill just for disagreeing with people here. If you call me a shill enough times, okay, I'll be the bad guy.

LOL That's some funny shit!

He's posting as if he's actually accomplishing something!

What do you believe in and want for the future of humankind?

The only thing you're dividing is your asscheeks for my thick girthy cock.

Checked. Also, what are you accomplishing?

>The Government Accountability Office (GAO) reported last year that the federal government had failed to implement an array of recommendations they had made eight years earlier to prevent calamitous outages triggered by an EMP incursion
thanks for dividing, obama lover
not sure about the conquering part if emp hits, though
not sure that bike lock is going to be much good, either

forgot link
foxnews.com/world/2017/09/05/millions-american-lives-could-be-at-stake-as-north-korea-threatens-to-attack-power-grid.html

>thinking youre not a neccessary evil
yin and yang
the smart will realize good is just as important as evil because one cannot be without the other

Change my mind, OP. Go ahead, do it.

True freedom. I do think we should fight against globalism but if you believe in this whole "muh white race is supreme" bullshit you're getting played.

You're just a loser who takes the internet seriously.
Kill yourself.

Kek blessed

>Hahaha pol, look at me, I'm influencing your thoughts and subverting your narrative!!!1111

>Billions of dollars and countless tens of thousands of man hours from professional subversion groups and kike-started, pawn-operated mindfuck firms can't change this disgusting cess-pool of free thought, but haha, le me, le rogue minority user from nowhere, yes, i have conquered the pol!1`1`11``1

Fucking retard. Do you enjoy basking in your delusional self-praise?

Fuck Obama with a sandpaper covered dildo. Your race shit is old. Won't win any of us anything.

Most of the things youre replying to are bots most likely.

Pizza.

Not basking in anything at the moment. But you realize you pretty much just described memes? Rogue creative minority anonymously influencing people?

Joke's on you, I get $.75 a post.

And through our rivalry we will both become stronger.

Self aggrandizing moron. You don't influence anyone. You are less than nothing by any metric of import. Keep self-adulating and achieving nothing. Enjoy your thread.

It'll be a good fight Pepe. You live by the sword, you die by the sword. May the best frog win.

That's enough to support a family out there in Hungary, right?

Yup.
Different costs of living and all that.

Congrats magyar bro, keep up the good fight.

you are such a funny troll

Don't encourage me, ricardo

why not?

Good point, we both obviously have nothing better to do

>And no, I don't get paid for it. I do it for the lulz.
The definition of a "shill" is someone being paid to promote something be it a product, person or political agenda. What you are is properly called a "troll."

>I don't get paid for it
Dude, hit up george Soros. I'm sure he'd pay you for your valiant service of disagreeing with Russian proxies on an Udmurt babushka forum

He supported Hitler. Into the trash he goes

nyet. mnye nravitsa rossiya

LEL XD you troled us hard XD

First point. You aren't "redirecting a narrative" on Sup Forums. There isn't one. You're pissing in an ocean of piss.
Second point. This place will change you. It seeps into your unconscious and slowly turns you without your even noticing at first. Then you realize every article you ever read is written by (((Goldstienberg))) and that pretty much most of what gets posted here has some fundamental truth to it, even if it is wrong on the details, the core is right.

It's late/early and I'm drunk. I've done worse.

Yeah dude its all written by (((Die Juden))) fuck you. It's trolls trolling trolls just like the internet should be.

That's because we're not larping. We're genuinely better than you because we are white.

We're not trying to get or maintain some situational superiority; we are simply taking pride in and enjoying functional superiority.
PS >you will never run out of fuel for your fires, and neither. will. we.

you just got trolled son. but yeah, being white is pretty sweet