Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.

Deus Vult.

Truth

Athiests are just another group of degenerates....like vegans

Can't you make your shitpost threads at a more reasonable time? Not everybody is in your backwards timezone.

Hey, not all athiests etc. etc.

As one, I still bump a lot of threads pushing christian morals and goals, because they're a good thing. And Islam is DEFINITELY barbarism worthy of kicking out. I just can't find it in me to have any personal faith towards a god. Call it degenerate if you like. but I ain't good for nothing

Also crusade when? Seriously islam need to reform or die soon, like, this planet is running out of room

Why does islam need to die?

>Sup Forums is a Christian board
this place is a trolling dumpter fire to keep me comfy when i'm bored.

Why does a sick, broken pet need to be euthanized? Letting people suffer is immoral.

theological knowledge of a 12 years old in 2017 > theological knowledge of a 12 years old in 1017 .
another edgy (((conservative))) here ...how come you folks in great nothingburger kingdom of yours still can use internet ? wasnt your PM supposed to fight terrorism with more internet surveillance ?

Bro... Half the fucking people here will call you a cuck because the Bible says what matters is faith and not race...

Attached is voting intention by belief. Notice atheists and Jews are virtually identical.

If you allow people to think that atheism is acceptable you get moral degradation, communism, identity politics, etc. Things that directly enables Islam.

You should fight the enemy within with the same vigour that you fight the enemy without.

You might get faggots replying to this post saying 'hurr well I'm a red pilled atheist I voted for Trump', well how is that any different from Abdul from Syria saying 'I'm not like those other muslims, I'm moderate'? Stereotypes exist for a reason, and evidence dictates atheists are social poison.

You probably don't know shit about Christianity yourself OP, ya dolt. If you have any theological knowledge, describe God in the most basic terminology of Thomistic classical theism. Or name the most important Protestant theologians. Or tell me which Jewish and Islamic philosophers had the most influence on Christian philosophy?

You and Sup Forums are both lacking in anything resembling except the most dejected and decayed leftovers of Christian morality. No one here has any real moral knowledge at all. They're not Christians, they're not Nietzscheans, they're not Sadeans, they're not nihilists, they're not utilitarians. They're a hodgepodge fuckpack of meaningless, loosely composited trash and vomit and political disease. This is what happens when you put your monkey brain in front of a eye-cum infolink device that forcefeeds you bad info algorithms and digital garbage candies. You are all low-men, depth-grovellers, pigmuds happy to roll around in your own memetic faecal matter. Cumfaggots.

You didn't answer my question lol

I think the reason Christians and atheists have such a hard time coming together is because neither tends to respect the other's viewpoint. Christian values are pretty decent values to live by, and Christianity still provides a lot of love and support for communities today. Is belief objectively faulty? of course it is, it's literally founded on the rejection of logic and reason. it's a blight upon the world. but is Christianity a blight? Of course not, it's something that can and should stick around for a long time.
Christian's should come to recognise that the overwhelming majority of atheist's don't hate you or jesus, they just find belief distasteful.
Atheists should realise that Christianity does tremendous good for the world, and while it's not perfect it's at least far better than islam.

tldr i'm wasting my time on a shitpost thread and islam is our common enemy.

nah, we should fight people that refuse to see reason and logic. Democrats , Communist , feminists and religious conservatives got something in common . they all (((follow))). if you truly are european and proud , then go back to paganism. as an atheist , paganism is way more reasonable and acceptable than Abrahamic religions.

Boasting about being the Sons of Crusaders like that's something to proud of, lmao. Scoreboard is 6-3 including the hilarious own goal that handed Constantinople to the Turks

>paganism is way more reasonable and acceptable than Abrahamic religions.
You're a dumbshit. I bet you don't even understand why the step from polytheism to monotheism was a big deal, or how it occurred in Ancient Greece and Rome. You don't know shit about Europe, you don't know shit about politics, or religion, or philosophy.

>We wuz cruzaderz an shit
What exactly have you done to pursue the heritage of your glorious ancestors?
Kekposting on an anime image board doesn't count off course.

The spiritual leaders of Christianity do nothing but follow materialist trends and champion equality. They've driven me away.

Those were good times newfug

I, like yourself have been disgusted by christian leaders. Im ex-episcopal. while the church has been inflitrated by lgbt feminists and other faggots I realize its not the message but the messengers.

Fight the enemy within and reclaim our heritage. Deus Vult.

The problem for me is only really value its place as a conservative institution. I don't believe and I struggle with the concept of Faith as someone born in the midst of our nihilistic age.

When did that merger happen?