Muslims are shitsk-

> Muslims are shitsk-

> Aboriginals are blaaa-

> I can't ev-

These people really aren't what they claim to be.

> Do you ev-

She blocked me on Instagram.

you're too black

> The narrator Kathir told that al-Muttalib remarked: The one who told me about the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) said: I still seem to see the whiteness of the forearms of the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) when he rolled up his sleeves. He then carried it and placed it at his head saying: I am marking my brother's grave with it, and I shall bury beside him those of my family who die.
Sunan Abu Dawud 20:3200

no fucking shit.

Shut up ya fuckin Mudslime

> mad nigger is mad

> The Prophet passed through the lane of Khaibar quickly and my knee was touching the thigh of the Prophet . He uncovered his thigh and I saw the whiteness of the thigh of the Prophet. When he entered the town, he said, 'Allahu Akbar! Khaibar is ruined...
Sahih Bukhari 1:8:367, See Also Sahih Muslim 19.4437:1

Wow! Must've been explosive!

Bet you wish you had white legs. Protip: you don't

> (A part of the) lower garment of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) slipped from his leg and I could see the whiteness of the leg of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him). As he entered the habitation he called: Allah-o-Akbar (Allah is the Greatest)...
Sahih Muslim 8:3325

Who needs white legs when you have frog legs?

Is that black person humor?

> Narrated 'Abdullah bin Malik: Ibn Buhaina, "When the Prophet prayed, he used to separate his arms from his body so widely that the whiteness of his armpits was visible."
Sahih Bukhari 1:8:385u

why do so many gingers gravitate towards islam?

We wuz kangz

ayy lmao

Thats Muhammad's White Grandson: Sheikh Muhammad al-Yaqoubi, kuff

Xd

The only shitskins are niggers they actually do look like shit

stfu nigger

> "I have heard that it was of him that the apostle said, "Whoever wants to see Satan let him take a look at Nabtal b. al-Harith!" He was a sturdy black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks. (Sura 9:61)