Non-Degenerate Music Festival Idea

Last night I had an idea: Create a music festival where you are encouraged to be sober. As someone who does enjoy music festivals but fucking HATES the degeneracy they exude now, it would be a great movement that I think a lot of people would get on board with.

Instead of lectures by hippies about crystals, chakras, and mushrooms, there could be talks about finance, improving yourself, survivalism, etc. It could be like Stagecoach with country music, or with metal, alt rock, classical orchestral, Christian might be a little too heavy-handed but not opposed to that either - basically anything thats not pushed by (((them))). Maybe with either no drinking or some mild drinking.

Most people don't realize that many music festivals are essentially giant drug fronts and money laundering events. By setting an example of a non-degenerate music festival, we could hopefully steer the younger generation back towards the correct path. And it would also be hilarious to see (((their))) reaction. We could even test the waters by making a fake poster and event page for it.

What do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n4krjE679dM
youtube.com/watch?v=ncSkQ4nOmiQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sounds boring and gay.

lets hear your cool new idea

You don't fix what isn't broken, guy.

There are several Christian rock festivals that are exactly this.
Hillsong church I think does one.

We have a fest without alcohol which promotes traditions of ethno culture. Promoted by Ramunas Karbauskis a leader of Green and Peasants party who is also neo pagan

whats not broken about shit like burning man? do you really want your kids going to those things? As someone who has gone to them, your head would fucking SPIN if you knew how many drugs kids are doing these days. its basically a re-education camp where the jews can brainwash your unsupervised kids for 4 days in a row. fuck outta here man

i cant tell if neo pagan is a good thing or not. what does that mean

porcupine freedom fest?
It has to be backed by libertarian if not hard right radio.
>this idea is not going to fly
>NRA CONVENTION NUFF SAID

Promotes ancient baltic pagan religion
The fest is good. But mocked by (((mass media ))) and (((intelectuals))). Google Naisiu festivalis. Cant post pics im on the phone

This sounds boring and gay. Have you ever had fun at a party, user? Ever felt the warm affection of an attractive female as she nibbles on your neck, whispering degenerate whorisms into your ear? It is a wonderful experience.

>whats not broken about shit like burning man?
They make money.
I hate to brake it to you that's all that matters.

i basically spent the last ten years of my life partying it all away, and just got redpilled a few years ago. trying to make up for lost time and make sure people dont repeat my mistakes desu. ive seen things you people wouldnt believe.

I have a better idea: call it The Burning Degenerate, and instead of some gay wooden mannequin you burn an actual convict for especially repugnant crimes, such as pedos, while getting kids and families to throw rocks at him.

>Ever felt the warm affection of an attractive female as she nibbles on your neck, whispering degenerate whorisms into your ear? It is a wonderful experience.
Pretty overrated to be honest
T. ex degenerate

>gay wooden mannequin you burn an actual convict for especially repugnant crimes, such as pedos, while getting kids and families to throw rocks at him.
Thats some ancient celtic shit right there also what i think burning man is based on

The biggest challenge of AA is that its not fun. There's no alternative to the party lifestyle, because the alternative is sitting in a church on a tuesday with a bunch of other semi-homeless people reading out of a book. If there was a fun, sober alternative, people would do it. people in recovery will know what im talking about.

that's coming, too

aside from swingers clubs that's about the last place where I'd fight degeneracy but if people are on board with this then why not

Flashbacks of the Ja Rule fiasco.

you don't realize how_many_kids/teens/millenials are getting sucked into this lifestyle. I've watched it happen in realtime. Pic related went from this:

Kike detected

to this in the course of about three years.

You throw some gay fest and lose money then, christcuck.

don't worry I know I 've spent 10 years in stim fuelled techno parties
heh I've seen worse tbf

Your best bet would be to find bands who support that kind of lifestyle without going too much in the extremes, I don't know any though.
Another problem would be to find something to be cost effective because most of the money comes from drink sales and it won't make a difference if it's a one time thing, maybe subsidiaries from likeminded foundations or something.

Also Jesus said that money laudering ain't that bad if it's for moral reasons

>He doesn't know about illuminati mass-rituals via frequencies engineered into techno music

>Last night I had an idea: Create a music festival where you are encouraged to be sober.

You sound really fun.

you sound like a jew. I've probably been to more parties in the last ten years than this entire board combined. again, ive seen some shit. ever heard of the Whippet Mafia?

that would explain the surge in shitty EDM coming from the US these last 5 years

oh look, what a though guy we have here
he been places, he seen shit

you are a fucking nigger

that's fucking retarded

just pop a pinger and rack a line you fucking virgin

leave it to the irish dude to vehemently oppose a sober event

The ONLY good thing about these festivals is the degeneracy (alcohol, drugs, easy sluts...). If you take that away no one will come.

so you're basically saying music has no implicit value? jesus, our culture is more fucked than i thought

>ive seen things you people wouldnt believe.

Now you have me curious, what did you see?

most music festival founders/employees/workers in california are from marijuana cult families from norcal/humbolt. they grow up with "the buddy system", have charismatic leaders, and are basically slaves to the music festival scene their entire lives. people "volunteer" to work the festivals in exchange for tickets, spend all their money on drugs, and essentially become trapped in the festival system.

If you raise your kids correctly then they shouldn't be degenerates who want to attend such events.

basically if you want to truly fight degeneracy and save your kids, encourage police to not turn a blind eye to the drug and human trafficking that is happening at these festivals. but most likely they are paid off. this is why most music festivals in california are on indian reservations

btw this thread should be bumped to the top if you guys want to redpill some people about this.

my parents raised me almost perfectly. then i went to a university in california. it took me years to reverse the brainwashing.

youtube.com/watch?v=n4krjE679dM

How about just drink moderately?

Burning man is quite unique. Other festivals aren't like it. I've been to a whole bunch of festivals and never did any drugs there.

Interesting read, I have been to a few festivals in California but the workers always seem pretty normal. Anywhere I can read more about it?

im not sure, and i have to go. ill make a thread specifically about music fetival cults sometime. would be interesting to see what anon5 thinks about em.

No, what I am saying is that if I want to listen to music I either do it in my room with quality audio equipment or I go to a concert hall with decent acoustics.

Music outdoor is utter garbage and the bands and genre of music are typically fitting. And anyway no-one cares because everyone there for the degeneracy, the music is just a talking point, something to bond on before matting.

you have to experience degeneracy first hand to be redpilled on it

I think that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Literally the stupidest. It's so fucking stupid I admittedly can't even grasp the full depths of it enough to form an adequately coherent response to how fucking stupid it is.

on se retrouve en teuf ce we!

>Whippet Mafia
go get your extasy fix you fkin degenerate nigger
when I go to festivals and "rave parties" I just look on the ground and find all kinds of free stuff that you idiots are too high to notice. Once I found 3 Iphone6 and a wallet with 300€inside.
That was my best night so far

>I don't know any good festivals that are not cattering to the pop music and EDM masses so in my opinion they're all totally degenerate
You ameritards really have no culture

>or with metal
Metal festivals are fucking degenerate.
youtube.com/watch?v=ncSkQ4nOmiQ

Should I make non-degenerate DJ festival.

camp autism