Amazon is racist as fuck!

Goddam yo what is this shit??

>Amazon.com Inc on Tuesday launched Brown Sugar, the new subscription-video-on-demand service featuring what it calls the biggest collection of the "baddest" African-American movies for its prime members.

>Prime customers would receive a seven-day free trial to access the service at BrownSugar.com and on other devices paying $3.99 per month thereafter, Amazon said in a statement.

>The Brown Sugar website tagline describes itself as "a black explosion of hot chicks, cool cats and cult classics". Its portfolio of movies include "Blacula", "Black Caesar", "Cotton Comes to Harlem" and "Foxy Brown", among others.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3JpwjnMFlJI
youtube.com/watch?v=i-Fig_LoBy4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Capitalism making money off niggers

youtu.be/3JpwjnMFlJI

>implying niggers have amazon to begin with
>implying niggers have money amazon needs
lmao?

Blacula

> Is this real life.jpg.exe

what money?

>Blaxploitation is back
Sweet, Boss Nigger 2 when?

youtube.com/watch?v=i-Fig_LoBy4

They sell food stamps for drug money that they hustle for clothes and amazon prime money.

Shit nig you never been to the hood?

There is already a black movie service, it's called Redbox i think

waittt what? "Blacula"? These movies literally sound like Blacksploitation meets shitty low budget horror

No surprise. Amazon is a shit company that's equally shitty to work for. They have helped to destroy small town America along with Wal-Mart and Target.

This is the equivalent of pidgin BBC.

How long before a segregated internet?

It's OK. At least they don't force existing huwhite Prime subscribers to subsidize and watch it.

Good! We need them to segregate as much as possible.

uhh yeah. theres also a sequel. scream bacula scream!!

Its the same move that WWE uses to get the mythical "female demographic" by spending huge time and money implementing systems to pander and cross their fingers their target demo bites (which of course it doesnt)

The demo thats a bunch of cheap fuckers is white males especially in prime age so companies have been throwing all their efforts into getting more irresponsible demos hooked on their shit. and yea it will fail and yes these companies believe charts and presentations more than common sense. I dont even think this one is a virtue signal, its just the potential for Tyrone to divert some of that shoe and bling money into their business.

do these idiots actually think niggers will buy this?

Yes they do. This is their way of showing how "progressive" they are in the hopes that they will reap more profits. Companies like them have no soul that would lead them to do this out of goodwill.

>Black Caesar
i never heard of that "planet of the apes" sequel

I worked for both Charter and TWC. It's well known that blacks are the biggest pay TV subscribers in the country, so this surprises me not at all.

Correction jewish syndicate courtesy of the Fed and Chinese slave labor products trying to further indoctrinate nigger into being even more niggerish

6 months from now it will be gone

Niggers don't care about that shit, no one is gonna pay for it.

what wrong with this? Its a pain when black actors are shovelled in for no reason and now they can make their own shows n shieet

Im honestly happy for them