HAPPENING! SAVE GERMANY

Hey Sup Forums remember the AfD? The last party in Germany with some balls? The only party that can save Germany from muslims, sandnigger and nigger in general? The only party which hates Merkel?

They need 1 million Euro till September 15th to have a real chance in the next german election.

Right now they have about 434.000€ of the needed 1 Million!

Every little bit helps! So if you can spend 5 bucks please consider a small donation. They accept PayPal.

>afd.de/geld-spenden/

The site is in german but the PayPal button is pretty self explanatory.

Thank you!

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article160307889/Das-geben-die-Parteien-im-Wahlkampf-aus.html
swr.de/swraktuell/bw/debatte-um-lohngerechtigkeit-an-zynismus-nicht-zu-ueberbieten/-/id=1622/did=17706648/nid=1622/1r99tqj/index.html
morgenpost.de/politik/article206824861/Rassenkunde-mit-der-AfD.html
zeit.de/news/2016-05/01/parteien-afd-praesentiert-sich-als-deutschnationale-partei-01083004
welt.de/regionales/baden-wuerttemberg/article152004544/AfD-will-Frauen-an-den-Herd-verbannen.html
fr.de/politik/meinung/gastbeitraege/afd-ein-frauenbild-aus-dem-vorigen-jahrhundert-a-378477
paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/template-management/prepaid-gift-cards
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Crete
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Donated 5 euro, when are they going to update the total again and what's the exact time frame for the goal?

It's not much but I hope it will help your cause.

At least they are smart in this case. Targeting the social media is the right way! The TV debates were sad and bad. The questions were awful.

And the German people saw that!

btw: keep spamming this threads. I used to open Kautpol threads and Election generals, but I have other work to do right now.

Godspeed user! Gott mit uns!

>germany
>begging for gibs
yeah, no, you guys deserve to burn

Bump for AfD

Who is the leaders of AfD now?
Hope it's not a woman.

I think once a day, normally in the evening

Petry is still the leader but she lost influence

I'd rather see Merkel get 90% so that Germany can die faster.

Give reparations Fritz.

How about you give our land back or stfu.

Pick a man please.
Someone like our Jimmy.

Pretty generous desu

The party has 2 leaders. Petry and Meuthen

Nope. Give reparations and stop asking for gibs you untermensh.

>Only 1kk
>Party wich can save old Germonyh
>Richest country in the europe

If they don't care, why should i?

If you didn't fuck up WW2, we wouldn't be in this mess right now.

lol this, spaghetti nigger is a massive faggot I am donating 20 bucks because of that

Need 1 million for what?

If AfD gets enough support, they can start breaking the conditioning which would be the downfall of the EU and the Jewish hold over Europe. Even if you don't give a shit about Germans, sparing a few Euro to ensure massive happenings should be worth it.

If you think Trump winning made the Left chimp out, wait until you see German Antifa and Leftists freak. It's going to be hilarious and it's well worth spending the price of a sandwich on.

Social media ads and stuff like that.

Bump 4 ddr 2

1 million for a political campaign is nothing. You need advertisements made, campaign videos, rallies, security and presence in every voting district you can get your hands on.

In comparison, Hillary's campaign cost 3 billion.

Ye Thats not gonna be enough for an ad campain to sway more than 10 voters

Traditional media are dead, social media is where it is at.

Germany is different.

Numbers form the 2013 election

>CDU 20 Million
>SPD 23 Million
>FDP 4
>Greens 5.5 Million

German parties don't spend alot of money for campaigns

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article160307889/Das-geben-die-Parteien-im-Wahlkampf-aus.html

Or pic related are the spendings for the 2014 european parliament election

Things you'd have to do to get me to donate money to your political party include, but are not limited to:
>Say the pay-gap is utter bullshit on national tv and explain why.
>Address the racial differences and explain that these are the causes of differences in racial statistics.
>Denounce Islam entirely.
>Announce a plan to remove women's right to vote.

It is not. German media, television, magazines, all forms of "education", everything is geared towards YOU ARE A NAZI, YOU MUST DESTROY YOUR COUNTRY TO APOLOGIZE, YOUR RACE MUST DIE.

That all costs absurd amounts of money, which is all to promote leftist power. Meanwhile AfD is on the receiving end of the abuse of all these government outlets.

She is /ourgirl/ tho

>>Say the pay-gap is utter bullshit on national tv and explain why.
swr.de/swraktuell/bw/debatte-um-lohngerechtigkeit-an-zynismus-nicht-zu-ueberbieten/-/id=1622/did=17706648/nid=1622/1r99tqj/index.html
>>Address the racial differences and explain that these are the causes of differences in racial statistics.
morgenpost.de/politik/article206824861/Rassenkunde-mit-der-AfD.html
>>Denounce Islam entirely.
zeit.de/news/2016-05/01/parteien-afd-praesentiert-sich-als-deutschnationale-partei-01083004
>>Announce a plan to remove women's right to vote.
welt.de/regionales/baden-wuerttemberg/article152004544/AfD-will-Frauen-an-den-Herd-verbannen.html
fr.de/politik/meinung/gastbeitraege/afd-ein-frauenbild-aus-dem-vorigen-jahrhundert-a-378477

Now give some Gulden

Is there any way to donate the money safe? I don't want the antifa to know where I live. Didn't they already hacked information from afd member lists? I like my benz and I don't want to get it destroyed. Can I donate money via letter?

>donate to afd so They can give Google money
Ye im sure That's gonna save germany

Nice resolution faggot. Was that just a copy of a copy of a copy of something I should recognize?

Did they actually, or are you trying to Jew me? I can't read German.

>Is there any way to donate the money safe?
PayPal is 100% safe, also you don't have to fill in your real informations if you don't want.
>Didn't they already hacked information from afd member lists?
That wasn't a hack, some fag leaked the information and they found him.

It's legit. The AfD is literally /ourparty/

Do you not know what an Overton window is? Germany is close to Stalinist Left, you can't just say things that will get your whole party jailed before there's enough support on your side.

And sold me. I just want to see the German anti fa turned into a terrorist party when they chimp out.

we really appreciate your support

Right on, brother. If the German parades are any indication, you'll be able to hear the screeching all the way from America!

MEMES FOR THE MEME GOD

Yup same, would 10/10 donate if you could use crypto currency like Zcash. Bitcoin would also be fine..

You will hear the screams of autistic lefties all over the globe in 3 weeks.

Lucky you, that's actually not very hard to accomplish.

paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/template-management/prepaid-gift-cards

The funniest thing i ever heard.

Fairy tales

I support germish economic by buying good quality bauern beer

Should i borrow you Money for the beer? Or you want it via goverment from me?

Is it even legal for them to accept foreign donations?

>fairy tales
>exactly what is happening in America

Haha no. It's hilarious how terrible your basic pattern recognition is.

Big thanks to anyone donating!

>The funniest thing i ever heard.
If you didn't mess up your Greece and North African Campaign, we would have been able to take moscow before the winter.

Keine Diskussionen mit Spagetti Negern bitte
Sie sind zu dumm für sowas

Why do German politicians have such top-notch tits? Even Merkel's are fantastic.

I guess you are right

Bump

Germanic dna

wtf you German cucks are loaded with euros and you cant even sponsor the only party fighting for your survival???

We shouldn't have allied with you autists in the first place. Kys Germany

thank you so much

why would we save germany? we should have let churchill kill all you retarded fucks but we felt sorry for you and let you limp away from battle. just accept your fate. extinction is imminent.

Thanks

German state is loaded, not germans, dumbass. Why do you think germany is so rich? Because they fuck everyone over, including their own citizen.

Are you still mad Carlos that Trump cancelled the DACA and you will get deported?

Without (((American))) intervention in WW2, the diktat of Versailles wouldn't have been so terrible for Germany and Hitler would probably not have risen to power.

Rothschild took over the USD in 1913, since then everything has gone downhill including the value of the dollar.

Remember, America sided with (((Churchill))) and (((Stalin))) during WW2.

There is nothing worth saving. Still gonna vote afd tho.

nope i voted for trump, got a cool giant picture of him and Melania in mail today from buying so many Hats. I'm a good goyim.

Realisticalllly, is there a chance the AfD could win? Will they deport the refugees? What other kind of policies will they enact? And finally, are they just another extension of the ZOG or are they a legitimate alternative to the multiculti nightmare?

Buy more Trump merch. Donate to good candidates in 2018.

>martin luther

>bad person

AfD is on its way to become a more right wing version Swedish Democrats.

>any of these people did something wrong

the hats count as donations, he's already raised a fortune for reelection since he filed the day after election all funds go towards it.

Just like our communist environmentalist party.

see proof germany doesn't give a fuck about anyone but themself, pure autism 100% grade. you retards have almost sunk your continent repeatedly yet you never give a shit about anything except your short-term goals. even today is the same trying to shove niggercock down everyone's throat just because you're suffocating on it without thought of tomorrow. die.

A strong opposition is the best I hope for. The other parties will shift a bit to the right automatically or get lower support.

>Realisticalllly, is there a chance the AfD could win? Will they deport the refugees? What other kind of policies will they enact? And finally, are they just another extension of the ZOG or are they a legitimate alternative to the multiculti nightmare?

They will push the Overton window back into healthy regions, which is the best we can ask from a 20% party.

Donated 10 euros. Stay strong bros

Thank you

Great potential with the news of Marias killer in Freiburg, especially now only a few weeks before election.

>lying about his age
>was told to lie about his age
>still Jugendgericht
>almost killed someone in Greece
>still managed to become a refugee here and receive gibs

List goes on and on about the failures of our politicians, police and government. A really emotional topic/case that could convince some women to vote AfD if done right.

Looks totally like 17

Bump

>Great potential with the news of Marias killer in Freiburg,

It's not a failure. It is on purpose.

make deutschland Reich again

Bump

I donated 15€

>give money to save germany

No

Pay your debts!

pay debts turk blood

Make me

> make me
you sure, filthy turk?

topkek

Are you going to land-crash half your air-transport fleet on Crete and starve your troops in Russia again?

>one of the most successful and impressive paratrooper operation in human history
>the turk calls it a failure

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Crete

>so successful that the Germans completely scrapped off the idea of paratrooper operations
>from the same article

LMAO

State TV has a budget of over 8 billion Euros per year (fairly certain that's the biggest in the world). There is no competing against that, any money spent on campaigning does very little.

> the PARTY which will SAVE germany
cuckboy, what will SAVE germany is a civil war and a military dictatorship
this controlled opposition bandage you're shilling on here, will be lined up for execution in the next purge with the rest of them
> some fucking paid-off politician prostitute is gonna risk his neck deporting all the [n] generation turkroach, shitskin, gook trash from germany
sure thing, bud