Penis mutilation needs to end. Why are we even getting circumcised?

Penis mutilation needs to end. Why are we even getting circumcised?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKsf6OQ5cPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Medical reasons

phismosis rapair procedures don't net the hospital $90,000 worth of viable foreskin collagen.

In case you were born a faggot, so you can ass fuck and get man shit and blood on your dick with a slightly lower rate of HIV transmission (not that it would matter since you'd fuck a new guy every week)

Thanks mom!

to mark the goyim duhhhh

What do they do with the pebis caps after?

HOS BODY
HER CHOICE

look you beta virgins, women know what women want and women don't don't grossy flappy anteater dicks.

bump

Dr. (((Kellogg [yes, the cereal guy]))) thought masturbation was the devil. Break the cycle. Leave your kid's dick be.

Quite frankly I believe boys should have their whole penis removed at birth with only the balls intact and a hole or stump(at most) to pee and ejaculate from. This would make males 100x less likely to rape and still let them make children but only if their partner stimulates their prostate enough to have it happen.
The only downside would be the decrease in homosexuals

To make jewish wallets and lamp shades

vice versa here. Women hate dried up jew tips.

Women like whatever Jews tell them to like goy

Jews are stealing your tips.

>Why are we even getting circumcised?

Few things come to mind as to why you're doing this

>False myth of ending mastrubation,
>Weak argument it's good for hygiene
>Social preassure to fit in because most burger boys are cut
>Parents don't question it because it's been going on for so long that it's basically standard procedure
>Keeps being promoted as a good thing on shaky grounds so hospitals can cash in more money

>Americans babies are getting their dick's chopped because Corn Flakes Man didn't like masturbation.
Can't make this shit up.

i think you'd be surprised

Because, just as legal age for burgers is 3 years after the rest of humanity, they learn to use soap at the brilliant age of 16, so to prevent shrooms growing out of their pants they had to cut the freshness packaging provided by mother nature. I kept my skin, keeping it smooth for the lady which enjoy it very much. Also for the poor circumcised who have to fantasize things to comfort themselves as they will never experience having a natural dick, let me teach you that there is no flappy skin, the cap smoothly slide down, making a beautiful ring of glory arround your dick.

Now some girls like hairs, some don't, some hate caps, some dislike circumcised. Find you girl, but don't criticize another man dick, it's as pointless as can be.

It needs to stop

america is the only place where you can get jailed for refusing to chop off your son's dick

Y'all hate circumcision yet love vaccines,? Why

Nice bait

>y'all hate getting mutilate but love being healthy? why

ftfy

what the fugg :DDD

Freedom of choice or else... lmao burgers

You didn't answer the question, you're against circumcision yet are for vaccines, why?

One is healthy, the other isn't

holy crap sort your shit out American you dumb fucking goys

>you know

So you're trust with "them" injecting chemicals into your body ? Why

I meant you

Jews are crying semen cause the Goyim know.

compare with pic related

>I'm going to ignore the history of modern medicine in fear of da joos.
There's such a thing as being too paranoid, aussie. Modern medicine is one of the few good things of this era.

I didnt even know that america is so jewish/muslim

You didn't answer the question why are you against circumcision but ok with them injecting you with chemicals?

Because one is healthy, the other isn't. Mutilated dick isn't healthy, chemicals studied for your weight and needs to help cure your symptoms are healthy.

Studies show vaccines cause ADHD and autism, he claims to be against the Jews yet embraces their chemical injections, why?

Don't feed...

he claims to be red pilled yet accepts Jewish vaccines, why?

"Studies" that have been debunked by everyone fucker, especially for being conducted with a retard bias.

Goddamnit why am I feeding... Sage in all fields.

Pasteur and his school who developped the principles behind vaccination are not jewish. Vaccination is not jewish...

He happily partakes in Jewish injections , he believes Jewish science, yet he claims to be against Jews , why?

Next, you'll tell me antibiotics are placebo.

I shouldn't expect a convict to be smart.

Context to this?

Not every boy born in the US is cut

Please add the next time: Cornflakes Man who took daily enemas by his servants didnt like masturbation.

He is against circumcision, he accepts vaccines, why?

Because you lost a war to emus.

Stop shitposting you autistic kangaroo. If you don
t believe that vaccines are good then don't vaccine your kids and let them die of illnesses we have made obsolete decades ago like the white nigger you are. Circumsicion on the other hand has NO positive sides no matter how you look at it. You're comparing apples and oranges

He is against Jews, he is against their science yet he accepts vaccines, why?

>they still call it consent, when they put you in jail to get it

They've also had cures for those illnesses for decades yet he accepts vaccines

Because your literally the middle east

>Telling yourself it's just bait and no one thinks like that
I convinced my trap bf to reduce his cock to a stump and we've never been happier.

>Modern medicine is one of the few good things of this era

no it is not. It's a demonic practice, meant to prolong the suffering of the sick and to permit the wicked to continue their unholy lifestyles of gluttony and lust. Good, and healthy people do not receive (((healthcare)))

How can one claim to be against the Jews yet accept vaccines,

Aside from the money made on the procedure itself, and the money made from selling the harvested tissues, to suddenly stop or admit it was wrong opens up massive legal liabilities. This is something that lasts your entire life, it cannot be undone, and there's over 100 million people still alive today affected by it.

How did you get past the commie firewall?

Pretty sure the commie firewall is only in China, not HK. I've shitposted from Macau too and it works down there as well.

>couldn't piss as a child without extreme pain/blood
>circumcised to fix the issue

Loser

Corn Flakes Man

It's old Semite practice to make better tribal warriors.
Developed by cultural evolution and carried on as tradition.
Men are more likely to rape enemy tribe's women because sexual emergencies caused by masturbation inhibiting surgical alteration.
The fact that feminist movement doesn't talk about this is the strongest evidence that feminist movement is dominated by Jews.

To please the wrath of ancient and long dead jew-overlords with the blood of your foreskin

our gal
fighting for our benis

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKsf6OQ5cPQ

Op why are you so infatuated with muslim and jewish penises ? Can you please get off our dicks ?

t. jarhead with a cracked and bleeding penis

it takes a certain amount of shamelessness to admit you're the victim of a human-rights abuse. ask the kuwaiti poster above how the locals deal with human-rights abuses

They make you live through a tremendous nervous shock. That way (((they))) turn you into psychopaths like themselves

Noice.

>tfw uncut

to avoid balanitis, balanoposthitis and penile cancer.

...and increase the risk of rotten dick due to inflammation and other stuff. sounds like a fair deal, lol.

It won't rotten your dick, Kraut, if anything too much foreskin can cause inflammation if you don't wash it regularly (twice a day) and even the terrible condition named paraphimosis. There are no cons to circumcision at all, it's a fast procedure (40 mins) that heals completely in one week.

>There are no cons to circumcision at all
Oh, so this is satire? Sorry, my bad.

if your dick is cut, look up mike mew

do you have to be a cutfag to actually understand what the fuck you're talking about?

Well you could apply the same argument on tonsil and appendix removal.
But i don't see the use removing those on nearly every newborn child.
Those arguments are all build around defending.
Why would you do it to begin with. All people who actually have a medical problem with their foreskin can have it surgically altered without the need to cut everyones foreskin off.
So you cant really argue that is has medical advantages when most people affected don't have a problem to begin with.
>>There are no cons to circumcision at all
Yes there are, now only circumcising peole with medical conditions would mean that you help a lot of people and only a verry small minority would end up worse off than what they started with, eg due to surgical errors or just bad healing.
But if you circumcise in general you will end up doing more damage than you prevented in the first place.
Tbh i think its some kind of overcompensation where people cant admit that circumcision is cruel and outdated. I thin it has something to to with them not wanting to admit that they were the victim of abuse as a child.

>Be American male
>Cut foreskin off for jewish religious practice.
>Swear off of women because of jewish divorce law
>Get a vasectomy from a jewish doctor.

lad i got a foreskin

never have had an infection or problem of any sort

even when my dad died and had women problems and i fell into a slump of major depression yearrrrs ago i stopped cleaning up i quit my job and i think i didnt bath for 6 months

even THEN with such poor hygine i didnt get any infection

snapped out of it and everything is ok now but the point of what im saying is...the meme of infection thing is a lie

stop cutting your kids junk,you are just nerfing their dick

Well I have a foreskin and I have infection/inflammation or how this is called rn.

to get an infection you must have to go out of your way in this day and age

cutting off your foreskin for hygine is like cutting off your lips to keep your teeth clean

to sell the skin in local fastfood chains as
fried onion rings.

lil bit of baby foreskin..
some onion powder..
boil in grease..
sell to fats..
(((($$$$$$$$$))))

1 Samuel 18:27

Wherefore David arose and went, he and his men, and slew of the Philistines two hundred men; and David brought their foreskins, and they gave them in full tale to the king, that he might be the king's son in law. And Saul gave him Michal his daughter to wife.