========

notehub.org/b1v5b

RUNDOWN
========
>[Hurricane continues to charge]
>185MPH, tracked for possibly 200+
>Lesser Antilles currently being hit; rain started in Puerto Rico
>Reconnaissance at 4:00PM EST
>Stores throughout the ENTIRE state of Florida are running out of food, water, and gas

LINKS
========

trackthetropics.com/irma
tropicaltidbits.com/storminfo/

>Real-Time Irma Guidance
ral.ucar.edu/hurricanes/realtime/plots/northatlantic/2017/al112017/
>Storm Visualization:
windy.com/

Emergency Info:
>Florida Department of Emergency Management
floridadisaster.org

>Hurricane Preparedness
nhc.noaa.gov/prepare/ready.php

Comfy:
>The Weather Channel - Music from Local Forecasts in the 1980s-1990s
twcclassics.com/audio/years.html

STREAMS
========
mahobeachcam.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=sJDDxaq_C5M

youtube.com/watch?v=K3OHZHHPU9k

youtube.com/watch?v=pGORLr9_i4U

gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=S0QjYDdmXZE

codepen.io/alexneises/full/brJvLp/

youtube.com/watch?v=d-KoFWYeUGo

JEFF'S PERISCOPE & TWITTER
============
pscp.tv/Jeff_Piotrowski/

twitter.com/Jeff_Piotrowski

Other urls found in this thread:

rammb-slider.cira.colostate.edu/?sat=goes-16&sec=full_disk&x=14323&y=7271&z=2&im=12&ts=1&st=0&et=0&speed=130&motion=rock&map=1&lat=0&p[0]=13&opacity[0]=1&hidden[0]=0&pause=0&slider=-1&hide_controls=0&mouse_draw=0&s=rammb-slider
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LEARN TO SWIM

>185MPH

use KM/H u anglo savage

PR IS GETTING HIT 100%

rammb-slider.cira.colostate.edu/?sat=goes-16&sec=full_disk&x=14323&y=7271&z=2&im=12&ts=1&st=0&et=0&speed=130&motion=rock&map=1&lat=0&p[0]=13&opacity[0]=1&hidden[0]=0&pause=0&slider=-1&hide_controls=0&mouse_draw=0&s=rammb-slider

ITS CURVING RIGHT INTO MIAMI

DIE SPICS!

Is this the sequel to Katrina?

My boyfriend lives in Puerto Rico, and Hurricane Irma, now a category 5, is expected to hit late today or early tomorrow, and I'm slowly losing my mind. It's possible the very weak power system will be shot by the heavy rains, for days or weeks or even months, and that'll mean I won't hear from him in who knows how long... Anyone out there, in Puerto Rico or the Caribbean Islands, please stay safe and follow evacuation plans. Someone hundreds or thousands of miles away is going crazy with worry and praying to gods they may or may not believe in for your safety and well-being. It looks like it may hit Florida and perhaps the east coast as well, so stay safe, all of you. My thoughts and good wishes go out to anyone in the hurricane's path, and to those who will spend hours crying and stressing and hoping and praying for their loved ones' safety.

You can see it starting to turn North.
Shut up.

St.Barth all webcams DEAD! Pray for Hector!

Matthew all over again, how fucking boring.

I know Irma and Jose, but what's that huge storm right off Mexico?

>he's too afraid to swim with the gators
what you want to do is cover yourself in animal blood before you go swimming to intimidate them and establish dominance.

ABOUT TO ENTER THE VOID

>barely misses PR
>misses Florida
>makes weak landfall in SC

That's for the best. Kek doesn't always take life, sometimes he just messes around.

Florida is KILL

>Irma will miss Miami

Powerfull words

What are the odds of no long lines at gas stations at 6am?
Both my brother and I need gas to make it through the week

t. Facebook post

Some banging object at Maho beach. I don't think this webcam will survive.

if this ain't a pasta get the fuck outta here desu

This storm is a huge nothingburger served up by the global warming kikes, only third world island cucks get killed. T. strongest race on earth

Nah

It's heading for Naples just like Charley. Get fucked, hick.

It may only end up being interesting for the records it set while over the Atlantic
not to minimize whatever might have happened to the people on the islands

Who fucking knows at this point.

Trump has angered the Mexican Gods
Hurricane Jose is coming next

i did prepare. but don't have too much of canned foods, i live on a mountain region so flooding doesn't scares me, nor does landslides. i got a lot of fuel and a generator. also plenty of drinkable water to spare. However i didn't protect my home with hurricane shutters.

the hurricane was supposed to brush off of the northeast coast with the eye passing further than 50 nautic miles, with only CAT 1-2 winds to that region. But it wont be like this.

you have to go back

>Human contributed climate change doesn't affect hurricanes

Lel

I wonder how that user from Guadeloupe is doing?

LATEST BULLETIN

The National Hurricane Center didn't shift the track very far to the east out of "respect for the previous forecast". What jewery is this?

not even a storm at this point, just a depression, probably going to loop back around and hit Mexico with very little force, it has no time to get a decent wall/eye formation

This is what Fossil Fuels are doing to our planet...

The latest models show it missing you to the North just barely

>human contributed climate change
source?

While you idiots have been occupied with Best Koreas supposed nukes they have been HAARPing your ass off the face of the earth

Be safe user, I'm sorry it had to be this way.

NHC is kikes, just keep checkin the spaghettis

I fucking love hurricanes
>loot a ton of free shit
>piles of phones to steal at shelters
>beta uprising bomb a shelter for keks
>more free shit to loot

good times lads get fucking /comfy/

Sounds like pasta, but regardless thanks a lot ,user. I also hope you're safe wherever you are.

Damn you're hardcore we're all impressed and I'm sure you'll actually do that.
Fuck off larper.

I mean, they did make the cone wide enough to accommodate eastern movement, probably just trying to milk that panic supply money a day more or so

Do this, google earth fly-by over Puerto Rico USA. Then know this: a few cat4 and cat5 hurricanes have hit the island (actually archipelago) and its still there and earth quakes smaller than 6 points are nothing burgers.

>irma scared enough to just turn and go straight up
We really are the most powerful race.

RIP major beach cam.

What pueblo

This is a news forum isnt it? Asshole

Don't criticize people who actually have people in their lives that they love and care about, fucking cheeto finger virgin

NAPLES HICKS GOING TO GET FUCKED BY POSEIDON

*maho

>larping

you sound like a beta cuck

get the fuck on my level nerd disasters are ripe for the pickings

no one will even know whats happening if I let off an ammonia bomb in a shelter

>tfw one of my friends said out of nowhere the other day that globalists were using HAARP to engineer and steer the hurricanes and he has never shown any signs of a powerlevel before

Can't Irma at least hit Haiti and fuck them up a little bit?

t. high melanin individual

Enjoy the party van faggot.

Where's HAARP when you need it?

Press F to pay respects

Mayaguez, so i should be fine.

POST YFW FLORIDA GETS RIGGITY RIGGITY REKT!!

See
FL gonna be fine.

cucks
cucks everywhere I dare them to van me
And no I am white as can be hick straight outta the woods now get fucked normie

Even if the hurricane barely touches them they will receive too much damage

So if the government/insurance companies spend $100 Billion on Harvey cleanup... that's a fuckton of money. You could literally pay a million people $100,000 each.

How do we get in on that? I've heard there is a convoy of contractor trucks heading to Texas everyday on the major interstates for that sweet cash.

Shut the fuck up retard.

Just woke up, apparently the Hurricane went so much North that we haven't got much wind at all, lots of rain since 2AM tho.
Apparently the Northern part of the island got some severe storm surge too.

Praying for my brothers in the Northern island that everything is fine for them

Thank you, I'll be praying for the safety of all those in the pathway of the storm.

May God help us all

>You will remember my name
I did, Randy
fuck you

>the hurricane was supposed to brush off of the northeast coast with the eye passing further than 50 nautic miles, with only CAT 1-2 winds to that region

Where the hell you got that from? Local weather celebrity? People have been preparing for this for the past five days. Seriously where you got that from?

you sound salty kid
fucking gas yourself
now if you excuse me I have to figure out a good stash house for all the stuff I plan on looting

why does that snake have an ass

Not really. West coast will get fucked up and it might veer into central FL.

bye puerto rico. It was nice knowing you.

ayy it's guadelope brah

Seriously. Go back Tracy

They live in tin huts they are fucked whether it hits them head on or not

Good to know you're alright, it seems to be tracking a lot more north than people expected so hopefully it will miss PR and Florida too

>Where's HAARP when you need it

I think there is one array near Arecibo.

>Haiti
Just a puff of wind from Irma and wipe away half of their sheds.
Does el radar ever get full?

>official track has it hitting the state head on
>more spaghetti models keep it to the east than not
why they do this?

Burgers from south east states, can you enlighten me on these issues:

Does a hurricane/flooding insurance cover you and your family, if you evacuate and live in a Hotel during the emergency? As in they cover hotel bills up to a certain amount.

What does one do in the current Florida situation. As in Hurricane is still a few days away and it is still uncertain if it will hit you.

If you evacuate now you will avoid insane traffic and be safe if the unfortunate does happen, but how do you do this without losing your job?

BLOW BLOW SEMINOLE WIND
BLOW LIKE YOUR NEVER GONNA BLOW AGAIN

Nah, you're retarded. Keep posting ass though.

Calm down, /r9k/. Have some thicc instead.

Glad to hear you're okay.

>and florida too
HAHAHAH it's happening in Florida bro

We had hitch hikers at my work two nights ago going to Texas for the pay

Nope

>He believed the sensationalist bullshit

It's going like this

fuck off spic I am so fucking hyped to for chaos to ensue I have dreamed of looting and bombing for years and this is the chance

It's Matthew 2 Electric Boogaloo my jew

All it is for is to save your house, and shit at you house, like car, stove, chairs; you're fugged with everything else.

Insurance is a business.

You won't do shit you pussy ass faggot larper, and if you try you'll get taken out. Shut the fuck up you pissant little kid.

>no feminine penis
not even a nice vagina, just some generic boring slit that might as well be the space between your arm and your body

Happening canceled. How's Puerto Rico?

First for based "DUUUUUU-"

reporting in, still scared, but still using comedy, thicc, and science to help calm myself down. I need sleep, so I can get up and hustle up more cash for bulk buying things.

Coconut bros, this was my most recent response to our discussion

>unless the hard exterior prepared it for 1)High Powered wind travel that would normally destroy any other fruit/seed/nut that wouldn't be able to survive being hurled thousands of miles at top speeds 2)anchoring itself upon landing on a nearby shore, burying itself deep within the top soil, much like a cannonball, from impact, giving it a jumpstart on the deep rooting that serves as the trademark base of its species

>but I'm just high and deprived of sleep from Happening, what do I know...

Probably fine, going north most likely