HAHA xD
archive.is/5ythJ

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-41172638
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Never gonna happen

BUT POLAN IS MEANT TO BE BASED

Or else?

Poland wanted to take in some verified, Christian refugees, yet EU refused. Why so christianphobic, EU?

>mfw Germany starts WW3 to spread niggers into Poland

Kys ahmed, we are harder to control than your friendly frenchies, bongs or germans. We won't take shit from you. We have solutions for unwanted migration (pic related).

>UNLIMITED NIGGERS
sounds like a cheat code

Who enforces these nigger loving rules?

BRING THE SANCTIONS

why is there an AK ducttaped to the muzzlebreak

its time to leave the EU Poland and Hungary. Make the house of cards collapse

They'll just kill em all

Why not?

What's the code? "DeutschlandÜberAlles"?

>you have one more month to start accepting refugees
>for real this time, we really mean it

Says increasingly nervous kraut for the eight time.

FUCK YOU EU YOU FOGGATS

EU either accepts our joke response about WW2 reparations from germoney (which those cucked madmen may some day consider lmao)
or they accept to give us actual strictly verified CHRISTIAN refugees

they literally can't do shit because they are KEKS who can't force ANYTHING on an UNKEKED country like ours

get fucked lmao, try again to threaten us next month, and then the other, ad nauseum

We are literally KIM and our H-bomb deterrent is our stupid pride and government

POLAND STRONG
WINGED HUSSARS

REDDIT SPACING

There is never enough DAKKA when it comes to border protection :)

I'm fine with us (I'm polish) taking more niggers. It's not like they're going to survive more than a week in our country.

And machetemen will stop fucking up random people who like the wrong football club and start killing niggers instead.

Damn we have to keep listen to this nagging

Oh shit there is. Slav magic I guess.

I like you Poland.

What's the chances of you and Hungary teaming up like a super-duo and abandoning Mama Merkel's conspiracy to unravel western civilization for sugar daddy Soros/Rothschild?

Don't these people realize that it's better to send these people to their native countries than to send them to Poland or Hungary where they will literally get their asses handed to them?

>There are people who slate us from leaving the EU

Lmao

They still are, bureaucrats in Brussel are the ones trying to force Poland and Hungary to take in refugees.

also there's string from AK's trigger down to crews cabin. Probably used as some sort of ghetto anti-infantry.

Go ahead.Try it.Dont forget to tell us how that worked out for you.

they just won't. they already "had" to do it before and just didn't.

That smug ass smile...God bless Poland

hadn't even noticed the wire, maybe extreme close range distance measuring

Someone wise once said that refugees are worth more than gold. I believe demanding refugees instead of reparations for ww2 from Germany should be polands top priority

glad you mentioned that
keep in mind that while we are rapefugees-free, we are also taking all the fucking gibs from cucked EU

regarding your question, I don't think that could happen anytime soon. it's comfy with free money from EU right now and V4 is unpleasantly divided at the moment. There would have to be some crazy uncucked move from EU to make something like that happen, but I'm not seeing anything like that happening anytime soon
because EU is cucked lmao

European Union literally can't enforce anything,

Does Eastern Europe look like people that do as they are told?

>ahahahahahaha not even eastern europe can resist the displacement

Countries like Hungary and Poland would end in famines and starve without EU aids,

You really think (((they))) care about rapefugees?

How should I feel about this? Another country ruined, but there might be less immigrants coming here

Blitzkrieg in 30 minutes

The best thing is the reason this was rejected.
>Officials say the problem is not of their making, that the policy exposes them to a risk of Islamist terrorism and that it represents a threat to their homogenous societies.
>Their case was supported by Poland, where a right-wing government has come to power since the 2015 deal.
>But it was rejected by the ECJ ruling, which stated: "The Court dismisses the actions brought by Slovakia and Hungary against the provisional mechanism for the mandatory relocation of asylum seekers," it said.
>"That mechanism actually contributes to enabling Greece and Italy to deal with the impact of the 2015 migration crisis and is proportionate."
>The court's ruling is final and cannot be appealed.
The court's argument is that Greece and Italy are too lazy to deal with Germany's poor decisions, so Hungary and Slovakia can get fucked.
Not only is this extremely poor arguing, it actually affirms Hungary and Slovakia's point.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-41172638

I hope Poles and Hungarians realize they have just been given the opportunity to defeat the machine. Go and protest your asses of to leave the EU it will break with another country leaving.

DAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>JEWROPEAN UNION
>IMPORT THOUSANDS OF NIGGERS OR ELSE!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IRREPARABLE DAMAGE TO YOUR CULTURES

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BASED EASTERN EUROPEANS

Meanwhile, Latvia is so poor even refugees choose to go back to germany

(((They))) do a great job keeping the rapefugees on the other side of fences, walls, and borders.

They fire tracers from the AK to aim essentially the big gun.
I forget what it's called. Go to /k/ and ask a DAT.

>archive in OP

bumped, good job lad

Yes, they cannot live without EU gibs.

hahaha what exactly is EU going to do?

Ask harder?

each day i like polaks even more.

Meaningless verdict from a meaningless court.
Hungary and Poland know the EU's demand, and they have been willfully ignoring it from the start.

Got pretty close to guessing, can't imagine it would hold up well after a few rounds, pretty badass none the less

Hahahaha... Funny xD

why are poland and hungary so scared of this. the niggers will leave the first chance they get.

We're taking in every refugee they send here. None of them stay because we don't give gibs. they leave for germany withing 6 months. 0 problems.

hahahahahaha no stupid retard

because no means no.

the eu niggers need to be tought a lesson.

NO
MEANS
NO

It's a matter of principle too.

That is true. In all likelihood they would try and cross to Germany who would be too spineless to enforce their border controls against them.

this is how stupid germans are.

Isnt this rape? Like national level rape. Rapicide

Fuck German """people""", Poland stand strong and keep upgrading military, maybe someday you'll end the German menace.

this

they can embargo hungary and poland, which will drive hungary and poland closer to Russia. Then comes the hungary/poland civil wars, and from that emerges /HunPol generals on 4chinz.

LONG LIVE DEMOCRACY
LONG LIVE THE EU
GET FUCKED SLAVSHITS

meanwhile in burgerland. Man vs man-woman-fem-beasts

>EU is protecting the EU's right to do what the EU wants.

how is this a thing?

most of mainland europe is schengen, so germany literally cant enforce it.

Just take em in and make their life hard, they'll run away with their tail between their legs.

if you don't like solidarity with other eu members, leave. simple as that.

>take miles of mudnigger cock
>stabings and rapes now a daily occurance
>echos of allahu ackbars can be heard rumbling in the distance
>nervously try to convince your neighbors the benefits of anal devastation
>they don't want any
>WE'LL FUCKING FORCE YOU TO TAKE IT
the absolute state of german people

>Then comes the hungary/poland civil wars
I'm sorry, but that's retarded.

How about some solidarity with the native countries of those refugees?
They need all the people they can get in order to improve.

EU has gotten way too authoritarian. It's the principle of it, and telling them to get fucked.

thats the dumbest thing i have ever read, man.

Now the Jews are building their own camp.

you are like the niggers, even worse actually. the only thing i admire about you is the uncuckedness and pride you have (eventhough you literally did nothing but getting fucked) the mentality of a pole and the intellect of german would make Übermensch

>"have too"
with what threat? lol
The eu spread islamic terrorism on the whole contintent, produced thousands of corpses and millions of rapes. This is a undeniable fact and now these traitors want to force the last couple of actual leaders that care about their people to kill them the same way the EU is doing all over the continent.
Withouth the eu we would not have islamic terror in europe which means the EU is one of the biggest helps if not the biggest islamic terrorist ever got from europe. The Terrorists could have never ever accomplished anything like this on themselves which makes the EU elite basically members if not the leadership of the terrorists.

This exacty here is why northwestern Europeans should all kill themslves.
Stop ruining the continent you pieces of shit.

Poland wants to relocate 4 rapists refugees from Italy.

Or leave the EU.

HAHAHAHA

BWAHAHAHAHA

B L A C K E D
L
A
C
K
E
D

not happening
poland will just leave the eu

Lol, poland may 'be like' the niggers. But germany is LITERALLY niggers now.

HAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHA
>germany btfo

extradition was confirmed "impossible" by Italian executives yesterday, but yeah, it's a good banter

You cucks just love to celebrate when you think you've cucked another nation. How disgusting. Your time of reckoning is coming.

Systems where different groups cooperate only work when said system is to the mutual benefit of all parties involved. Just watch as Nations like Poland and Hungary either go against what the EU has ruled, or start to distance themselves from the EU entirely. Brexit was a good example of this dynamic playing out.

God I hope so.
This EU monstrosity deserves to crash and burn.

Will Poland go to war to preserve its untainted pussy?

I hope so also many pols work in the uk
maybe you can even exit the EU and work with the uk hell make a new union with uk and all the others that will leave after they realize this is a thing. Just to fuck over the eu and piss them off.

This is ridiculous. Most of these people are not even refugees. Maybe if the EU were actually pushing to take real christians refugees, Poland and Hungary wouldn't be so much resistant to help. Taking muslims men is probably the worst thing a stable society can do.

>join the EU they said
>what's the worst that could happen? they said

Now Poland and Hungary must face the prospect of ethnic cleansing by EU bureaucrat order.

I sincerely hope they resist, at any cost. Their future is on the line.

Goddammit
Hey Poland, I think it's time to article 1488 yourselves out of the EU before Germany fucks y'all again.

Well we will see if they have the courage of their convictions and their governments give the people a referendum on whether to leave the EU. Will they be willing to give up their addiction to EU gibs? Or will they submit to mass third world immigration?

a cheat that has negative effects?

Stay strong Poland, tell the EU to fuck off.

They exist.

if Poland starts war over this I'm with Poland

>have to

Some people think nightmare mode is easy.