Is there any country with a better international reputation?

Is there any country with a better international reputation?

Everyone seems to enjoy our presence, our passports get us almost anywhere, and when we travel foreigners smile at us when they see the Canadian flag on our backpacks

You're a bunch of spoiled brats.

American tourists are better and less autistic
t. Guy working for a tourism agency that doesn't have the stereotypical Italian accent when speaking in English

by now you should have realised that positivism is a mental health hazard

Americans are better at complaining.

Without a doubt the laughing stock of the international community, even Israel doesn't suck our dick as much as the leafs.

lol It's true, I've travelled all around asia and parts of the near east (lebanon, dubai, qatar) and people fucking loved me wherever I went. I would have instances of people treating me coldly/standoffish until they found out I was Canadian and not American and then it would be full 180.
We have a shit ton of goodwill built up around the world.

It's just irrelevant. As angloprovinces irrelevant inside it.

Vive le Quebec et le Canada francais

They are generally very friendly and the girls are top notch. I have yet to meet a fat American of my age, memes aside.
You guys look nervous/afraid all the time

When I go to 'murka, I always make sure there's nothing on my person to indicate I'm from Canada and if people ask I say I'm from Michigan.
Everyone wants to talk about our national shame, the weedman.
The only people who like us are lefties and I don't want those faggots sucking up to me but I'm still too polite to tell them to fuck off.

My brother lives in a trailer in Oklahoma and is an alcoholic recluse but even he can trigger leafs endlessly on faceberg bitching about Trump by spamming weedman memes.

>Is there any country with a better international reputation?

fifteen years ago you'd be correct but the current Canadians are riding the reputation of their betters. IRL everyone knows about 'her dick', the dog blowies, lactatia, and so forth.

t. Welshman

You leafs think youre special? Most canadians are autistiic. Whats this hipster shit happening currently?

>Most canadians are autistiic
Self sampling doesn't make it statistically relevant.

You have even less international clout than us. Truly pathetic.

Canadian narcissism

Canada is mostly empty, inhabitable and cold making it a depressing place to live with little to no progress in daily life

Canadians can't be proud of anything and are bored out of their minds so they start battling and augmenting their egos with their neighbours.

This is why people like op exist. If we only had decent mental health care we could fix this epidemic

>weedman

How did this come about, exactly?

>If we only had decent mental health care we could fix this epidemic

Its funny you say that... if you came to wales and told the doctor you believe in the female penis, the male pregnancy, that you have no culture, children can choose genders and that silence is violence you'd be diagnosed with schizophrenia and sent to therapy with enough meds to stop those thoughts..

People treat you the way they treat a child with downs syndrome.

/thread

yes
literally every shithole ever is better than Canada/leafs themselves
HELL EVEN FUCKING """MACEDONIANS""" ARE BETTER THAN YOU, AND THEY'VE GOT EVEN LESS OF A HISTORY

bulgarians are underrated.

thanks britbong

Living in canada 10 years now, Whenever me and immigrants got together and talk about Canada, Canadians, the culture, 90% of the talk is negative desu. We all agree it's a cold, overrated country.

But i talk about it always positively if i am talking to a canadian.

Legalized Marijuana was one of his big campaign promises

the "fat american" meme only exists because blacks and hispanics in our country

go to a white area and fat people are a serious minority

> (OP)
>American tourists are better and less autistic
>t. Guy working for a tourism agency that doesn't have the stereotypical Italian accent when speaking in English

Bet you can't keep your arms still when you talk though - fucking things'll be flapping around like you were born without bones!

Did you eat spaghetti for breakfast or lunch?

Literally all of them. Even amerigay, which everyone hates, is better seen than cucknada internationally.