How does it feel to not live in switzerland?

How does it feel to not live in switzerland?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/30205410/stop-eating-cats-and-dogs-say-animal-rights-campaigners-in-switzerland
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We are full

Don't know don't care

*steales your job*
u mad romand boi?

Don't know shit about the Swiss other than mountain jews, Pikemen,Cheese, and Swiss miss hot chocolate.

lmao you mean iraq 2.0? lmaooooooooo

>How does it feel to not live in switzerland?

like the air is fresh and the chocolate is purple

Shit country.
>too pussy to pick a side
>their chocolate is way overrated
>A FUCKING MEDPACK

poor's man monaco

desu senpai

I was in Switzerland 2 weeks ago and I have stolen 7 cars and 4 wallets ;)

Is there a correct way to eat a toblerone without hurting yourself? Swissman, tell us your secrets.

t.b.h I have no idea what living in Medpack land is like so I can't answer that

why would you put aluminum foil in your toblerone too

Feels like I can buy a fucking decent coffee and can experience basic customer service from shop staff.

Why would you live in Switzerland and eat Toblerone? They have legit chocolate there.

Talk about easy picking by any chance did get a pocket knife?

Going to Basel for a conference on Sunday, why the fuck is the Basel airport in France though

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/30205410/stop-eating-cats-and-dogs-say-animal-rights-campaigners-in-switzerland

AY YO HOL UP

Bad. Please adopt

I went there for two weeks.

>Niggers everywhere in Geneva.
>Muh hijabs
>All babies brown.

Yeah, seems like a great place, though to be fair, there weren't any niggers up in the mountains. Do Swiss niggers not like to hike?

Next time we build the Reich, we will finally annex your sorry asses.

Toblerone is shit

>Shitzerland

this

Hey Sausagefag, I'm going to move to Berlin for work soon.

Where is some decent grub and coffee?

Sho sho mountain jew

> I'm going to move to Berlin
I am sorry to hear
>for work
There is basically no work in Berlin
>Where is some decent grub and coffee?
In Hamburg

Berlin is an exception among European capitals; while London, Paris, Madrid, Copenhagen, Warsaw... are the economic powerhouses of their countries Berlin need to receive hundreds of billions of gibs each year to survive (since the 19th century btw, Berlin has always been Germany's pusher), and you soon will notice that "survive" is meant literally. It's the most miserable place in Germany. There are many things to blame the Russians for, but the worst of their actions was to not destroy Berlin completely.
Enjoy your nothing in Berlin

>Next time we build the Reich
>Reich

You mean Caliphate, right mehmed?

mountain jews are fully jewed

It's for a production, and I only have to be in Berlin for 3 weeks, and then I can choose where to go.

Where's a cool place to live in Germany that has culture and decent coffee, and no American tourists opening cereal restaurants?

kinda bad

I'm already culturally enriching your country, du Spasti.
Übrigens, Toblerone schmeckt wie Kacke.

Get a flat at the Kurfürstenstraße to get the full Berlin expierence.

Hookers on heroin and arab pimps in Porsche beating refugees for touching without paying.

Dont ever go to Cottbusser Tor.

I am coming next year to Zurich as an actuary.

Getting Money and blowing it on german cars and hookers in Thailand.

Quite nice. Switzerland is the banker parasite getaway of the world. That's where all the kid torturing rapist psychopath banksters and their families end up living. Fuck Switzerland.

Haha der mehmet weiss wie scheisse schmeckt, zuzelt er bestimmt täglich aus dem arsch seines vaters.

Sounds very culturally enriching, user. Add in an antifa rally, and it would be a paradise.

But seriously, I need to be somewhere that has a good cafe to work in, and a few hours train journey to Berlin if I need to.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Fucking kill me

We practically share the same blood, you and I, brother.
Komm, bruder. Lass uns nach Kreuzberg fahren und Döner essen.

NZ is looking to take your spot, ur nation will be invaded by the hoardes eventually.

>good cafe to work in

you will like Berlin... Many Hipsters there...

If you dont want to live in Berlin go to the West... East is Poland and they are gonna steal all your shit.