Poland is just the Mongolian version of Belgium

'Poland' is a non-country populated by Mongolians and German-Mongolian hybrids. They only exist because we gave them Germany's land.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_Poland
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And deep down we're all jealous

More i see those hate threads made by krauts and nuflagfags more i know we are doing something right.

you're too butthurt

Looks like an English chav from 1998

before entering eu, poland had no modern roads (highways, expressways). with EU money , poland built an impressive network in 13 years. without french, german and dutch money, poland would still be a shithole, like before 2004.

give back half your country

Leave us alone

shoo shoo

This.

The reason we post under meme flags is we don't want to spend our time refuting ad hominem replies to factual statements about the niggers of Europe.

I thought poland was a shithole now, get your story straight. also post under your own flag

>also post under your own flag
So we can endure pointless ad hominems? Nah.

Enjoy your false pride living on EU gibs niggers

Someone sounds upset

>would still be a shithole
Implying...

This

Polacy powinni się wyzbyć polskości. Polskość to nienormalność.

>t. ahmed al mutasim al welfarim al sandniggerim of western europe

True.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_Poland

sorry i didnt heard you
gunshots executing the last real polish man were to load

Poland is a shithole.
>daily thread.
>same meme flag poster every time.
>same meme arguments every time.
>same bunch of pictures every time.
You could at least try a bit harder to trigger butthurt Psheks. Sup Forumses got used to it. Think of something new next time okay Heinrich?
Thanks.

My half brother is polak mongol, a psychopath.

But it's only 0,01% of the country.

That's money EU owed to Poland, and when you abandon a country against biggest and dumbest armies on Earth, don't wonder why a superior country is destroyed.

if you really believe the way things are headed will stay the same you are insane
if they really wanted to replace everybody they would stop know where the get much moore attention remeber when things started how people reacted?
they seeded conflicts so that the majority is busy fighting while they are busy doing something really really important that is worth all this hassle and attention,simply a distraction

you dont really believe that all this money and power their plans are so easily detectable and their aim of their plans so obvious while having nearly all intellectuals on their side?

Are you insane?

now not know*
more*

>1 post by this ID
Another D&C kike thread

We are fading away and now you want to force is to take immigrants.

It is over. This is the end.

butthurt cuck who is mad becouse poland is not taking rapefugees

yes, it looks like a pole

You only want to make ad hominem attacks, not refute them. Got it.

Keep shilling Jew

>'Poland' is a non-country
agreed

>populated by Mongolians and German-Mongolian hybrids
disagree

>They only exist because we gave them Germany's land.
disagree

Poland:

>no economic achievements
>no scientific achievements
>being a pupet of foreign powers
>not having a say in politics and security
>you're too much of a shithole for migrants to come
>literally an unearned advantage is the only thing you can come here to brag about to seek for appreciation and acceptance

Now wait for Polacks to come to this thread and to threaten you with how stronk they're. Polacks are really like chimpanzees. Embarrassing. Terrible!