Heather Heyer wasn't killed by the car crash in Charlottesville!

Heather Heyer wasn't killed by the car crash in Charlottesville!

occidentaldissent.com/2017/09/05/heather-heyer-died-of-a-heart-attack/
Charlottesville is the best example if you want to convince somebody that the media is lying

>car of shizophrenic man is blocked, antifa-member hits it, driver panics and drives foreward accidently injuring a few

>"Neo-Nazi KKK Member commits terrorist attack at peaceful anti-hate protesters, killing one"

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=19a_1504662759
youtube.com/watch?v=NCO5U0DqiHQ
nbcnews.com/video/heather-heyer-s-mom-delivers-message-about-karma-to-white-nationalists-1028340803735
youtube.com/watch?v=wK08M0jqVPc
liveleak.com/view?i=4a0_1504662541
youtube.com/watch?v=tjq7hivGXUs
palmbeachpost.com/news/charges-dropped-against-accused-strangler-family-says-state-messed/J54EgfJphQXrWdp8DvSTSO/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The woman was murdered by a loser manchild nazi larper. She has hit on purpose with a car and suffered death by it. Fuck off.

Lol you mad?

Then why does her mom say she died of a heart attack?

kys

If I woke up that fat I'd die of a heart attack the second I saw myself in the mirror.

>fall over
>heart attack and die

She was at risk of death at literally any point in her day.

Do I smell future chimp outs?

large if real

Does anybody have the original picture? It allways looked photoshopped to me

This is an enhancement of original pic, you have a PS job there

substantial if authentic

Not really - the Welsh guy who hit some muslims crouching at the side of a road in the remote vacinity of a mosque didn't kill anyone - the guy was having a heart attack on the edge of the road.

Meanwhile we get told he's rammed into a crowd of muslims outside the mosque that wasn't even on the same street, killing one.

Facts are swept away in the name of the narrative.

I called this on day one. If you look at all the video angles she never gets hit and there are a few frames where she MIGHT be seen right on the sidewalk in the middle of the crowd. If that was her she was among those that fell over in the crowd from everyone running around not the impact of the actual car. This also applies if she can't be seen which means for sure she was not hit by the car in any way and was a victim of her obesity and the idiots around her panicking and caving in her chest trying to virtue signal with horrible CPR.

>When the narrative crumbles

>It broke her heart to see so much racism and hatred.

>occidentaldissent.com
okay

faggot
liveleak.com/view?i=19a_1504662759

>have a heart attack, die
>get sent to hell instead because god read in the paper you mowed down some sand nigger
part and parcel

Sucks when your reality and the people who sell it to you are both equally full of shit.

the truth no longer matters, we control nothing, the narrative is theirs, they control reality. none of us have the balls to fight or die for our freedoms, rights or power so we deserve everything that is happening to us. the left/corporations/islamists etc keep winning because they want to win, they are willing to risk it all to win. we like to blame boomers or jews or any other scapegoats but we are the ones to blame, we let this happen, we continue to let it happen. our ancestors KILLED their enemies, consequences to them personally be damned. we're a big fucking joke.

or maybe it was the pound of cheese covered lard she deep fried and consumed daily

Any news on this case?

Kill yourself shill.

>none of us have the balls to fight or die for our freedoms
speak for yourself

>thinking the left has been winning

off to the rendering plant, the world needs lamp oil.

TIME TO SHIFT INTO MAXIMUM OVERLEL

>FUCK EVIDENCE HE WAS A NAZI!

This amplifies Trump's response that both sides are to blame. The problem isn't that an extreme right side exists and asserts itself, her death was directly caused by the physical clash between extremes and her physical inability to survive it (she chose to be present).

Found the brainwashed regressive.
Simple minded people like you are why this country is circling the drain.

Did those "panties" come from the factory as a thong, or is that a DIY job?

t. pooinloo

She died cause she was fat and unhealthy

4/6 people in that photo are fat, astounding

she wasn't hit though. she was knocked over by people fleeing from the car. might have been knocked out when she fell, it's not clear.

it's looking like the most likely cause of her death was unnecessary and incompetent CPR that was performed by the Antifa "medics".

Called it.

Her mom admitted it
nbcnews.com/video/heather-heyer-s-mom-delivers-message-about-karma-to-white-nationalists-1028340803735

In more concerned with why that beast is half naked, like where the fuck did that things pants go?

so are you implying she wasn't hit with the car?

>She had the biggest heart of anyone I know.

She was dressed in all black, funny antifa dress in all black.

science wins again

>being too fat and unhealthy to have your heart rate elevate without dying

Even if true, that would be battery. There is no evidence that the car is responsible for her death. For all we know she was simply out of the water for too long,

>so are you implying she wasn't hit with the car?
She wasn't. If you watch the videos in slow motion you can see that she was standing near the passenger side of the car when it crashed, but she wasn't actually hit. She was knocked down by other people trying to get away.

She died of a heart attack. So was she knocked out when she fell? Was she trampled? What sent her into cardiac arrest?

Tons of questions. But she definitely wasn't hit by the car.

hmmmm

Landwhale betrayed by her own heart, because staying alive required her pseudo heart to pump too much blood through her cholesterol filled arteries.
It's actually wonderful she managed to even be there in the first place. All that walking around must have weakened her heart before the final blow.

do u suck dick & lick bewts 4 a living

>There is no evidence that the car is responsible for her death.
>but she wasn't actually hit. She was knocked down by other people trying to get away.

Yeah, isn't she on 0:02 flying above the white car?
youtube.com/watch?v=wK08M0jqVPc

Those are some strong fuckin firemen

Came from the factory as the mainsail of a ship-of-the-line. You can tell by the stoutness of the rigging.

>implying this fact won't be conveniently swept under the rug, like it was when the event actually took place
>implying the difference even matters to the people who have been holding up her signs at rallies

All this accomplishes is a stronger case for Fields' charges/convictions getting lessened.

Yeah I thought the woman with the green top was here. Not sure what's going on here. The dude clearly decided to run his car into a crowd of commies. Are the people on here claiming this was just a "car accident" delusional? Are they a part of a psy op aimed at discrediting the Right? Maybe both.

Some pics Ive seen claim heather was wearing a light blue top. Yet here she wears black. Can we compare news articles and see if they used the wrong person? Was Heather actually struck?

Pretty sure I called this one right away.

>no moonman in this thread
the state of Sup Forums

That's what success brings. Maybe one day you will know what that's like.

It makes no difference now, even if it was proven to be all staged it makes no difference.

The narrative has been spun and most who saw the original story will never see the amendments.

They exploded off her on impact with the pavement. Ever drop a water balloon?

>prone to heart attack
>let's give her cpr just because
>compresses muh fat infused chest
>immediate heart attack
>oops
>oh I know, SHE WAS HIT BY TEH CAR

Pretty sure that is the actual KILL SHOT right here.

Yeah Im not sure wtf is going on. I saw the vid the first time and it was clear as day the autist decided to go full Carmageddon. Then these faggits crawled out of the woodwork "He a gud boy, he dindu nuffin!!!1!". Then the narrative turned to muh conspiracy. I dont know what the fuck is going on but it stinks to high heaven.
>protip these fags cant into memes, so thats an easy way to spot the newfaggotry

If this is true then the driver will get a much lesser charge.

poaching whales?

>ham planet dies from inevitable heart attack
>heart attack slightly sooner than it would have been due to shock and fear
Fucken' ebil nazis, am I right goys?

Grill outs maybe, with potato salad and beans on the side.

Holy shit, Amerimutts.. Fat cunts.

>g-guise he d-didnt even hit her, it was the crowd
Top fucking kek

How bad were the injuries to those who were harmed but not killed? A couple people got the most impact from that collision.

Or are we supposed to not care because "muh agenda"

>let's give her cpr just because
>immediate heart attack
>heart attack
Btw i almost forgot that her mother as well as everyone ITT doesn't know what heart attack is.

The Fuck is this picture supposed to be? From the videos, the girl on top of the car was a skinny black girl.

>were all gonna die anyway right
>what does it matter if I induce the factors to make it happen sooner
Youll do great in court buddy

So Andrew Anglin was right after all.

Honestly, I cant tell if she was in black, green, or if there was an entire pod of them there and we are seeing different individuals. We really need to start tagging them.

not in a ZOG run kangaroo court

Lol. Why is James Alex Fields jr still in jail if this is true?
youtube.com/watch?v=tjq7hivGXUs
Should the female driver in this video go to jail if that fatass had a heart attack? Honest question here, what do you guys think?

That's not her retard. Although I admit it's hard to differentiate these fat slobs.

Spin some more snake boy

Wew lad. Whose paying you? They should get a refund

it's when your heart stops pumping properly and parts of the muscle die or whatever the fuck.

Her heart literally exploded under the stress of a single shot of adrenaline. It was probably the first adrenal release she had in a decade. Let this be a reminder to everyone: get out and jog or something at least twice a week.

Pizzagate is real, guys, DNC is going down!

Also let's believe this fringe site with no sources other than timestamped videos of people walking on streets and accept the author's assessment of them as undebatable facts.

She wasn't hit. Watch all the video. No proof. She died mysteriously of a heart attack in the general area of an unrelated car crash.

his trial was delayed indefinitely because of how strong his case is.

>it's when your heart stops pumping properly
>stops
>properly
Kinda. However, i was confusing it with cardiac arrest for a very long time. I think i'm not the only one.

>Yeah, isn't she on 0:02 flying above the white car?
No, she was wearing all black and was standing by the passenger side of the car when it crashed. Link in OP shows this.

>Yeah I thought the woman with the green top was her
You thought wrong.

>Honestly, I cant tell if she was in black, green, or if there was an entire pod of them there and we are seeing different individuals.
She was wearing all black. Why can't you retarded faggots just visit link in OP?

That person on the top of the car can be seen at 0:03.

I think he was trying to be somewhat provocative (let's be real) but when they started to hit his car he got pissed off and lost his temper.

Having said that i have nothing but respect for him. /ourguy/

It's just facts.

Reminder that actual murderers that have beaten an strangled people to death have had charges dropped because the victim was fat
palmbeachpost.com/news/charges-dropped-against-accused-strangler-family-says-state-messed/J54EgfJphQXrWdp8DvSTSO/

In fact the Hawkins’ close-out memorandum on the case said that Grant weighed about 380 pounds and had partially clogged arteries, making the prosecution’s case vulnerable to defense claims that Grant died of a heart attack, not strangulation.

>nigger steals services of a tutor
>tutor confronts him for no payment
>calls nigger a nigger
>nigger chimps out, beats and strangles fat tutor
>flees with blood on his clothes, is arrested in them
>confesses to the murder
>charges dropped because the victim "might have had a heart attack"

If you argue with normies about Heather Heifer be sure to bring this case up

never 4 get

Most autopsy reports have "cardiorespiratory arrest" as the cause of death. Some caused by old age, some caused by being stabbed 23 fucking times.

But Sup Forums brainlets will let sloppy forensic reports slide and pretend to be retarded to push their agenda, as usual.

>prank somebody
>they get heart attack
It's just a prank bro.

see