>People wey dey enter UK don reduce
bbc.com/pidgin/tori-41034581

>CHAN: CAF don cancel Kenya visit
bbc.com/pidgin/41142941

Other urls found in this thread:

lbc.co.uk/london/radio/player/
youtu.be/elVF7oG0pQs
youtu.be/3wpCf0FsZKQ
express.co.uk/news/politics/844850/Naz-Shah-Jeremy-Corbyn-Rotherham-tweet-sex-victims-shut-mouths-diversity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hoppe for pm

First for banning tricolours

given up on fucking politics after the reaction to Jacob Rees-Mogg's views on abortion and gay marriage. Everyone, Tories included, acting like he just punched a fucking baby on live television. no hope for conservatism in this country. we're fucking screwed. goodbye brit/pol/ i don't ever want to spend my time around politics again.

yeah go away and kill yourself you defeatist faggot

See you in about 2 hours user.

Can I ask you a somewhat odd question? Do you ever get so angry that you lose control?

>Tories
>Opposing conservatism
Well obviously.

Need I remind you it was a Conservative government that pushed through gay marriage? The Tory party is primarily concerned with winning power and nothing more. Absolutely no conviction.

Theresa May is a vicar's daughter, yet couldn't care less about homosexual marriage or abortion.

My GF is Latvian, is that okay? She's got nice wide birthing hips and fucks well.

You must be stupid if you cant afford food in this country. How much is pasta, rice, oats and fresh fruit and veg from the market?

Fucking hell mate. Don't post such violent implements. This is a thread of peace

No.

Under Cameron, a blairite.

Post feet and we will decide

She's very white.

nah Theresa May used to vote against LGBT stuff at the start of her career then miraculously changed sometime in the early 2000s. Caring more for personal careers than values.

is there a single British human who actually, positively, likes the tories

>Luicana Berger

Get a high maintenance English gf

it's named appropriately so that the department can remove it if need be :) self-censorship is for the lesser proles

S-saved. . .

>Bennies letter in 6 different languages
The absolute state of this country lads

>he's only taking the blackpill now

So what? The only acceptable breeding partners for an Englishman is as follows:

Ulsterwoman
Lowland Scottishwoman
Englishwoman
Belgian Woman
Armenian Woman

Forgot image

The mental health meme is very boring.

That's not where the blocks go.

nope I'd taken it earlier but still watched politics closely for entertainment/morbid curiosity/slight flicker of hope but now i'm done with that and just want to isolate myself from it as much as possible

Enough for one person, eating the absoute minimum to live, about £6 a week. multiply that by the number of people you are feeding, and then by 3 for not poverty rations.

>not taking the patspill

>sobering reminder that the ride ended today
It's over lads

I'm actually really impressed by Moggy. He might have just given up being PM to stay true to his values. Very much a Powell moment.

It's a bit inspiring to be honest.

Link?

He would never have won a vote anyway. Not much of a fan regardless, tbqh

No you can easily feed a family. Its just people don't shop correctly

>Young men are being radicalised on the internet every day by men’s rights groups that claim to support them but ultimately hate women. Visit one of these sites and their impotent fury with women – for refusing to meekly accept their assigned roles, for not wanting to sleep with them, for divorcing them, for asking for child support – steams off the screen. But at the same time, there are signs that society is changing, and that my generation is embracing it.

>We need to have an urgent conversation about masculinity, and men – kind, rational men, not sexually frustrated internet hate preachers – need to be the ones to lead it. That way, the good men will triumph, and society will be better for all of us.

---------

Young men are less masculine than ever and are killing themselves more than ever
>hurr masculinity is the problem

>sobering reminder that Trump's chances of winning are now over after today
where have i seen these posts before???

>The Tory party is primarily concerned with winning power and nothing more. Absolutely no conviction.
That's politics 101. Just blackpill like this guy, it's all pointless.

you're a faggot dan

>THIS PAKI CANNOT EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH.

It is one of those issues lefties in particular like to bring up, especially the alleged

>S T I G M A
>A G A I N S T
>M E N T A L
>H E A L T H

G-good, I'm not a pure Celt, unfortunately. . .I am still worthy of headpats from Anglos, right?

Some old school Yeezy for your consideration, my men.

youtu.be/elVF7oG0pQs

>Man that can't even speak fucking English properly on the backbenches

Mogg isn't Trump. He'll fold after the typical pressure.

Mrs May couldn't even understand that paki

Get that nigger shit out of this anglo thread.

>not necking yourself you fucking nonce

What the fuck. Absolute fucking clown world.

was that the mp for pakistan? wtf was he trying to say.

Dude on pic looks like a can of condensed milk.

>Post college drop out Kayne

On £6 a week? Sure, if you like scurvy. You can get away with £3 short term, but it will make you ill.

Naz Shah has the fucking gall to ask a question at PMQ's

Isn't Naz Shah supposed to be suspended?

How the fuck can you eat for £6 a week

Why aren't you using your trip?

Surprisingly funny

>>Young men are being radicalised on the internet every day by men’s rights groups that claim to support them but ultimately hate women. Visit one of these sites and their impotent fury with women

It's funny that they still don't get that it's far wider a net than MGTOWs and /r9k/ retards. I've seen articles start to pop up about the women joining the populist/radical/alt/right/anti-immigration.. they really have no clue what to call it. Because they don't understand. They see only pieces of a massive political shift and they try to parse it in their far left terminology.

>>We need to have an urgent conversation about masculinity, and men – kind, rational men

This conversation is being had outside the reach of feminists and the conclusion is that modern society is built for women, without any male rolemodels. What they're so scared of is the rediscovery and rebuilding of what it means to be a man.

You can buy fruit and veg from the market very cheap.

Why is the abortion phrased as though pro-life is a masculine or patriarchal position when the people who I've ever known who feel strongly one way or the other are women?

>First Lib Dem question
>It's a fuck up
like clockwork

Tune

Naz Shah will face no punishment, you'll lying to yourself if you think she will

Crisp man can't meme

>dude your views are old timey and icky lmao

I believe him when he said he didn't want to be.

you know why

it was an ACCIDENT. Holy shit LET IT GO. nerdboy.

stick to raping crisp packets you twat

Literally who

But didn't she do it again?

Paki that unseated George Galloway

Based

what the fuck i just got a false penalty charge notice from the NHS for 'not paying for dental treatment' even though i'm supposedly entitled to free treatment.

>bu- bu- but muh free at the point of delivery

This song sums the situation up quite nicely: youtu.be/3wpCf0FsZKQ

>Liz asking a question

No.
express.co.uk/news/politics/844850/Naz-Shah-Jeremy-Corbyn-Rotherham-tweet-sex-victims-shut-mouths-diversity

SHE WONT EVEN SAY PAKISTAN. SHE WONT EVEN SAY ISLAM. Fucking coward.

Some cunt run me through a £6 a week food shop, thats bollocks what you eating a bowl of rice a day

What did she say? She pledged allegiance to Islamic state publicly?

If she cucked Galloway then she's based

She liked and retweeted an owen jones parody about how rotherham abuse victims should 'shut their mouths for the sake of diversity'

>Fatty cant cope

>Even though I'm entitled to free treatment supposedly
J S A
S
A

Just read what she said. Should be swinging from a rope tbqfh

You can't isolate yourself from it, it influences everything and leaves nothing.

What you can do is learn to better your arguments against these overwhelming destructive forces and keep your own life in order. Read classical literature to remind yourself of the rich foundations of everything you hold dear.

Wasn't naz shah suspended from labour for making supposedly anti Semitic tweets?

Unironically the best piece of advice you'll get from brit/pol/. (Not that the bar was set very high)

Ay, this man gets it.

It's all well and good listenin' to Giggs, Stormzy, and Skepta, but to really understand grime you need to go back to the roots: Wiley, Dizzee Rascal, and Lethal Bizzle

She said that israel should be moved to the US.

she posted this

Hello FCMD, how are you doing today? Also, did you get around to ordering those books we were talking about a few days ago?

I'm still in the process of making a list, I want to build up a sort of small library.