Sup Forums BTFO by reddit

Sup Forums BTFO by reddit

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/5dbo4n/til_that_a_holocaust_denial_group_offered_50000/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>an additional 40k

Fucking kikes man

Truly blessed lmao

>Proof

I wonder what the proof was? Was it just the Jew kvetching a tale of surviving 6 gas chamberings?

>proof
He just told them that it happened and the judge took his word for it

what the hell was this in america

He used the same textbook (((Evidence))) and a Jew judge accepted that as proof despite the counter evidence not allowed to be published

this is like asking for proof races are all the same and someone using a modern liberal textbook that denies it without addressing counter evidence as (((official evidence)))

>"i'll be having that 50k now, goy! Just transfer that 70k over when you can, I cant wait to see that 90k in my bank by next week"

>In a pre-trial determination, Judge Thomas T. Johnson declared:

>"This court does take judicial notice of the fact that Jews were gassed to death at Auschwitz Concentration Camp in Poland during the summer of 1944. It is not reasonably subject to dispute. And it is capable of immediate and accurate determination by resort to sources of reasonably indisputable accuracy. It is simply a fact."

it was literally just that not accepting eyewitness reports as proof would be illegal

>"Don't be late with those payments now goy! Wouldn't want to pay an additional $1000 per late payment on top of that 100 grand!"

Ledditors must have been so smug reading this about how stupid ebil nazis n shiiit are. Without even requesting to see what the proof was.
Also
>Taking the word of a kikes as evidence.
>Same kikes that has incentive to lie for muh holocaust free gibs from germany.
What a joke.

>some kike judge forces a goy to pay up

what a shocker

"I will collect my $50k now, hey why won't you pay my $90k?"

> Never change, Jews

>wikipedia.org
Yea, nice proof

>it is capable of immediate and accurate determination by resort to sources of reasonably indisputable accuracy
Kinda sounds like Colin Powell

>Mel Mermelstein
>Judge: Oren Shekelmaster

That's right goyim! Give Mrs. Mermelstein all your money you stupid goyim! Hahahaha! DIE GOYIM DIE

The reddit user that submitted that thread has an...odd post history.

>I demand my $50K goyim, hey why aren't you giving me my $90K?

so typical

OK. So, where are the proofs?

>dating a feminist

What was the proof?

>a judge has to force you to accept stories as truth
so this is the famous "holocaust proof" stories enforced by law

Goyim, it's the hair, the hair! Did you not see their inventory logs??? Vast quantities of jew hair and jew soap!

Evidence Code 452(h) - Facts and propositions that are not reasonably subject to dispute and are capable of immediate and accurate determination by resort to sources of reasonably indisputable accuracy.

He was right.

Where is all this nazi documentation of the holocaust?

I hate plebbit and kikes so much

>provided proof of that very fact
Oy vey goy Mengele personally tried to gas me 5 times but they ran out of Zyklon, I watched my camp friend Levi get put in the chamber and gassed and then turned into a piece of soap, it was real in my mind

he forgot to mention THE PILES OF SHOES! OY, THE HUMANITY!

>rooms filled with stuff after the war as decoration to show how it "would have looked like during ww2"
>so called nazi documentation even tho there is none
>they admitted the holocaust during Nuremburg
zionism is cancer

Even more reddit proof!

see for yourself, reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/5dbo4n/til_that_a_holocaust_denial_group_offered_50000/

What always gets me is muh pictures of bodies n sheeeeit.
Do these fucking idiots not realise that a fuck ton of non jews died in ww2 and those pictures could have easily been anyone?

The guy saying it literally won because he said "lol everyone knows it happened"
There wasn't any evidence provided

This case just proves it

Lemme guess, they were "BTFO" by Schlomo Goldstein's eyewitness reports on how so many jews died each day that the chimneys were belching smoke. Because that's what crematoriums do.

>And it is capable of immediate and accurate determination by resort to sources of reasonably indisputable accuracy.
This is the key part.
And it's also why arguing with denialfags is so fucking tiring - you shower them with evidence and they just go LALALA NO THEY'RE ALL LYING AND ALL THE DOCUMENTS ARE FORGED - they refuse to accept evidence as evidence.

Literally none. Japan on the other hand, who is not known for having the documentation standards that Germany did, had plenty of documentation and evidence of their nature war crimes. Germany didn't have a single thing on it. England even cracked their radio code and could hear every radio transmission from high level plan discussion to officers inviting others to their nieces birthday party, and still nothing of any death camps. Again, the Germans would have been the most autistic about documenting this stuff. They would have entire pages dedicated to each Jew that was killed, descriptions, how and exactly when they were killed, etc. there is none of this

And how is evidence is strict delousing practices evidence of holocaust? That makes no sense. Zyklon b doesn't even kill people

Evil, nasty goyim! How can you dare ask for proof when it is self-evident!

I know it's illegal for you to say that the great holohoax didn't happen but please try better bait next time.

The Einsatzgruppen reports presently held at the US National Archives
From the Nuremberg trials
Multiple eyewitness testimonies from survivors
Admissions by Nazis involved in the holocaust
Images taken by soviet and American troops who encounter the camps
Russian eyewitnesses of the Katyn massacre

The whole trial was chaired by high judges from the American, British and Soviet courts

>millions of Jews had vanished between 1933 and 1945
Doesn't census data say otherwise?
>G-goyim that's just cause the nazis erased all traces of them!

Show me the documents then ahmed.

No, he wasn't. Judicial notice is used for things like the weather. This was taking judicial notice of a material fact at the heart of the case.

How is it bait? Are you saying denialfags don't pretend the Goebbels diaries that spell out in plain terms that all jews are to be liquidated are forged?
Or that every eyewitness is lying?
Or that all the nazis admitting to have taken part in the holocaust to be lying/forced by allies to admit it?

wait, how can he prove they were used for gassing kikes if he wasnt actually gassed himself?

>challenge jews at their jew game in a jew court
>get jew'd

/ourguys/ should've been smarter about it honestly.

>muh einsatzgruppen
Are not related to gassings or anything of the sort.
>muh eyewitness testimonies
Oy vey goy never forget the great masturbation machines and the holocoaster
>admissions
Like how Hess "admitted" that they used dynamite to dispose of corpses, amirite?

So you mean "Reddit BTFO by Reddit" then?

>eyewitnesses
>testimonies
>pictures of bodies that could be as easily dead russians and poles as it could be jews.
Literally worthless, I want to see actual nazi documentation of the holocaust.

>if the lie is big is must be true!
>if we destroy evidence it never happened even if everything points to a huge empty hole!
Kike

>eyewitness testimony from Jews who were on rollercoasters that did loopdy loops right into an oven
>Nazis being tortured into admitting they did it
>pictures of the insides of showers
More eyewitnesses, this time from communists though
>and the trial was run by zogs
Well I guess that's irrefutable evidence then. Let's pack it up, boys. The holocaust happened

No, the judge referred to this section of the Evidence Code
Where there was already a large mountain of evidence and reasonably proved that the Holocaust happened

Goy, you expect me to read a 4 hour text on why the holocaust didn't happen? It's like the Shoah all over again!

>goebbels diaries
Are a hilarious source considering that Goebbells also claims that Hitler hated Christianity. Hence the SS marched into Russia with GOTT MIT UNS on their belt buckles right?
>every eyewitness is lying
Well if you can explain how crematoriums can belch multicolored smoke based on the race of the guy being burnt then please go ahead and use eyewitness testimony.
And I'll still waiting for Mr. Hess to explain how 4.5 million jews were killed at Auschwitz. Even the Soviets with their jewery started with just 4 million and revised it to 1.5 and then to 1.1 million.

>Where there was already a large mountain of evidence and reasonably proved that the Holocaust happened

There is zero proof the Holocaust happened.

He was an eye witness or something and they wanted hard evidence, so the jew sued them. Wow never seen that before.

Well the only retards here are the ones offering money for proof of something that every court of law is already gonna state happened

It applies to anything that is reasonably proven and well established. Whether it was a material fact is not relevant.

And I'm not sure if it's the heart of the case because he apparently sued for breach or contract for not providing proof

Unfortunately this is somewhat true. At least we ended up having this thread to discuss the holohoax because of it. Worth the 90,000 if you ask me desu

>people seriously think that there is such a thing as 'historical fact'

Get 10 people to watch the same movie and they will all give you a different story.

Look at this shit, exactly what I was saying in Denialfags ask for evidence, are given evidendence and then go on to pretend that this isn't REAL evidence. Just tiring, you'd get further trying to teach a dog algebra. I'm out, if you consider this "victory" then congrats, enjoy your retardation.

The biggest evidence that it never happened imo is that you are forced by your government to believe that it happened. The truth does not fear investigation.

Einsatzgruppen took part in the Holocaust too.

>non sequitur

>rhetorical question
Is this supposed to dispute the accuracy of the admissions?

"Get ten people to watch a movie and they'll all have a different story, but get a million to watch it and they'll have only a single story"
-this is not a quote

>look goyim! i spouted nonsense and called it evidence and you called me out for it! this is antisemitism! get to merkel's reeducation camps now or you'll have some brown friends visiting your doorstep tomorrow!

I have evidence that your mom is a huge whore. What is that evidence, you might ask? Well, I just wrote on a piece of paper that your mother is a huge whore and I fucked her for five dollars last night. "But", you claim, "you're not a credible source!" And then I reply that I was there, I fucked your mother, making me an eyewitness, and hence making my evidence solid. This is what you are doing to legitimize the diaries.

He gave typical criteria that would hold up in court if the subject matter was changed.

It's to point out that eyewitness testimony is a hilariously shit source and that the "confessions" are intristically inaccurate to established fact.

Just as a last thought, do you believe in the holocoaster claim made by a survivor of the holocaust / are aware of it?

>gib evidence
>ok - the Jews said it happened. Checkmate
>that's not evidence tho
>FUCKIN DENIALFAG

>6 gorillion jews were gassed because I claim that it happened
>Give me my money goy
>Now hold on there just a second that is obviously not sufficient evide-
>What's that you filthy goy? You will pay!!
>Gets kike judge on the case
>Oy vey you also have to pay an additional 40k
>mfw barely anyone sees anything wrong with this
just end it all now desu

Where is the evidence shlomo?
You have yet to give us anything besides making claims.

You're putting up a mental barrier against deniers because you don't want to end up agreeing with what you have been forced since grade school to believe is the thought region of evil

Why did your country ban holocaust denial?

>cummed to death in human milk machines
>different races produce different coloured smoke when cremated
>I was gassed 11 times and survived
>all the eyewitness testimonies regarding being treated well in the camps

The more witnesses you have, the wilder it gets

Can you tell me if all of the horror story stuff that was said about Josef Mengdele and his human experiments on Jewish twins are fact or fiction, user?

There still will be holohoax survivors in 150 years

Basically this is how that case went:

>Fake superman: "I'm superman"
>Skeptic: "prove it and I'll give you 50k"
>Fake superman: "My word is enough, I'm superman. 50k now"
>Fake superman: "fuck off, I ain't paying you shit till you can prove it"
*fake superman takes you to court*
>"Mr judge I give my word that I'm superman"
>Judge: "Good enough for me, case proven superman. You will give him 50k, plus 40k jewtax"

Its actually all over the place. The Einsatzgruppen documents. Letters about the logistics of the Final Solution plan. Minutes from the Wannase conference. Despite the nazis attempting to burn documents as Allied progressed into Eruope.

A fucking 6 year old could tell you what happens if you sew a couple of twins together - nothing.

A professional doctor wouldn't silly himself with such inanities.

Eyewitness testimonies is an important and well established form of evidence, subject to consideration ofc. And what would these inaccuracies be?

>I escaped from 6 camps before WW2 ended so I didn't get gassed!

Literally every fucking eye witness report. How shit where the germans at continually moving prisoners around for no reason?

Can't have those filthy goys engaging in wrongthink now can we?

>ignoring multiple corroborated eyewitness accounts
Even then, see the Einsatzgruppen documents, minutes of the Wannase conference

Also, if eyewitness testimony is always reliable just because it happens in great numbers, what stops us from accepting the resurrection of Christ or bigfoot or mothman as 100% factual?

I'm not sure where you're getting these facts

>nazis being tortured into admission
Do you have any proof it this?

>zogs
What? I'm saying the most distinguished judges of three superpowers chaired it to ensure impartiality. Or do the Jews have control over them too?

Oh yeah, all those lampshades and soapbars made out of kosher flesh are real realistic right? Or the masturbation machines, or the holocoaster, or the multicolored smoke, or Anne Frank's diary written in a pen that existed a decade later, or the guy who was gassed 6 times and survived, or the guy who saw the germans throw a jew into a cage with a bear and an eagle, or the game the germans played on the Eastern Front where they used jewish kids as target practice for throwing rocks. This is all highly accurate and realistic evidence. Thanks Schlomo.
>how are the testimonies inaccurate
You can start by explaining to me how to dispose of corpses using dynamite. Or explaining to me where in the world the supposed Wolzec camp is. Try how the gassings supposedly began in June of 41 when the alleged "final solution" orders came out in the fall of 41. Have fun.

>Its actually all over the place. The Einsatzgruppen documents. Letters about the logistics of the Final Solution plan. Minutes from the Wannase conference. Despite the nazis attempting to burn documents as Allied progressed into Eruope.

there is nothing about gassing any Jews in any document, is there?

Jesus existence, not his miracles, are agreed on because of multiple different sources like Roman historians along with eyewitness accounts from the Christian writings

>What? I'm saying the most distinguished judges of three superpowers chaired it to ensure impartiality.

you're claiming Nuremberg was impartial?

What's wrong with anne frank's pen?

Oh yeah, because 1 lo fidelity audio recording in a supposedly secret meeting of someone who doesn't even sound like fucking Himmler is proof that the 6 gorillion died. Take your (You) and go.

>What's wrong with anne frank's pen?

It was a post-war ball point used by her father.

The diary was written in ballpoint. Which only started being available to the public in the 50s.

I mean if the Holocaust did happened and it is easy to provide, why the ban on denial than?

>give money for proof
>sentenced to give twice that money because "proof is not necessary"
Fucking kikes

Because of exactly that. They don't want people engaging in wrongthink. Can't have dissenting opinions on historical events like the Shoah now can we?

There was a multitude of witnesses of his supposed resurection. His existance is backed by archeological evidence.

and they wonder why people hate them

Ok, explain the eyewitness testimonies of his miracles and his resurrection.