FALSE

avert.org/learn-share/hiv-fact-sheets/circumcision

Other urls found in this thread:

avert.org/learn-share/hiv-fact-sheets/circumcision
houstonpress.com/news/the-fantastic-foreskin-6575549
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm not jewish.

This is a dumb thread

Have you ever heard a non circumcised person tell you that you should get your foreskin restored? No? That's because they don't give a shit. They have all their bits. They aren't damaged goods, like you are. The only people with an issue are those that were circumcised without their consent when they were babies, or forced against their will through peer pressure. Face it, you're miserable and you only want to make everyone else feel the same.

I believe in Jesus Christ and therefore as a gentile I cannot enter into God's covenant with Abraham otherwise I'd be committing blasphemy again the holy spirit and denying the sacrifice of Jesus

Fuck off, kike

This tbqh

You're in bargaining stage, OP.

I dunno, why not cut off the tops of your earlobes or split your nostrils?

I like my foreskin thank you. Makes fapping easier and keeps my glans moist and sensitive. Also, I don't need to worry about HIV because I'm not a degenerate. I dont fuck dumpsters, trannies, or gays.

Cutcucks feeling regret and anger from losing a body part they never asked to have removed will always be my favorite meme.

>avert.org/learn-share/hiv-fact-sheets/circumcision

>Do not masturbate or have sex until 6 weeks after circumcision

Na, no thanks.

Anyone who thinks mutilation is acceptable is a backward primitive people.
>muh what about surgery
That's to help you live with a better quality of life.
>implying I even have sex

If you don't have tissue, you generally won't feel sensation that would come from that tissue. Biological fact.

Yeeee boiii, but hell, don't stop there, remove your eyelids as well!

also foreskin rule

Why dont you get your teeth pulled out, you will never cavities and other teeth problems, also will save a fortune not buying toothpaste

>body modifications are against God
>there is no scientific reason for mutilation
Pick one or both

please delet your image

Might as well just get your SRS user.
houstonpress.com/news/the-fantastic-foreskin-6575549

You don't need your earlobes
You don't need more than 2 fingers and a thumb
You don't need both kidneys
You don't need all of your liver
You don't need any kind of food except basic level nutritional standard oatmeal with a vitamin and mineral supplement
Women don't need their labia

Circumcision is barbaric sexual assault of a baby

DNA tests exist, why should I prove that I'm Jewish in >2017 by cutting part of my benin?

>body improvement is the same as mutilation

do you think most people who get part of their foreskin snipped off have a choice?

>False
>Take away nerve endings
>No loss of sensation
Really makes you think

People who get circumcised:

>Jews
>Muslims
>Cucks

I had a huge skin bridge as a consequence of my extremely half-assed circumcision. So little of my foreskin was removed it's hard to understand why the doctor even bothered. But due to the skin bridge, about 1/2 of the circumference of my cock was covered by this scar tissue.

I thought orgasms were good and I didn't really believe that they could be better.

Eventually I did get the skin bridge cut.

The orgasms were fucking amazing. Circumcision 100% is cruel and removes sensitivity, I can absolutely confirm this. I can now only imagine how amazing an orgasm feels to a guy who was never cut.

Genital mutilation is terrible and it needs to fucking stop.

>thinks mutilating penis by kid diddlers is better than millions of years of evolution

>evolution comes up with a thing for over millions of years
>it actually improved the survival of the species
>culminates in the homo sapiens sapiens
>"let's cut this off LMAO"
I mean I understand the religious meaning behind circumcision, and I wouldn't object to it if that's all that's to it
But if that's something you do for any other reason, you're wrong and you're hurting your body

Nobody on this board is having sex

There is also no reason to get mutilated

snip the clit off a muzzie...zomg barbaric! snip the penis off the westerners, so civilized

I'm married with my second kid on the way.

Proof or it didn't happen, english teacher.

If you're uncut you never actually have sex with a woman, instead you are mostly using her vagina to grip your foreskin so you can fuck your own foreskin. Only cut guys actually get to feel the vagina walls with their real penis instead of essentially just masturbating with a foreskin while inside a vagina.

>There's literally no reason not to

Except for the horrible pain and discomfort you will feel for weeks maybe even months because you just cut off a part of your genitals.
And that's if there are no complications like having a nasty infection.

my sides

Sure, I'll post family pictures so a goulash nigger can get his rocks off, sure thing!

>hating on goulash
what the hell kid

Foreskin rolls back when you are hard brah

I can jerk it without lube OP

>avert.org/learn-share/hiv-fact-sheets/circumcision
Fucking retarded.

>yo dog, I heard you like vaginas, so we put a vagina inside you vagina so you can fuck while you fuck

partial dick humour is the best.

I'd take my mild phimosis over having to use lube whenever I want to fap any day of the week tyvm desu desu

sure OP, let me go and cut off a part of my dick just because i can

You know how you can stay std free and not get circumcized?
Don't stick your dick wherever you fucking please

I named my foreskin, it's name is Slick.

Because St. Peter is on the gate and he checks. No foreskin, no heaven. Off to hell with the rest of the damned.

lol
>Circumcision does not give 100% protection – still use condoms
So why the fuck do it?
Why are you even fucking a girl you're not sure is STD free or not?
what the fuck

>oh yes goy we live in this world where you may or may not fuck a lot, where you may or may not have a condom, where you may or may not know who your sexual partner is, might as well cut your dick and roll the 60% roulette, because, you know, you can't control any of this because we made it sure that you wouldn't be able to or that you'd be called a sexist biggot if you do
>you still have to buy our condoms though ;^)

>"Literally no reason not to"

Why the fuck would anyone wake up in the morning and decide to themselves "Hey, what a perfect day to get my foreskin sliced off!".

Also fuck off lefty kike

The only people who have ever complained about circumcision that I've met is non circumsized people. Cut people dont give a shit.
Genesis 17:714
And God said unto Abraham: 'And as for thee, thou shalt keep My covenant, thou, and thy seed after thee throughout their generations. This is My covenant ... every male among you shall be circumcised. And ye shall be circumcised in the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of a covenant betwixt Me and you. And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every male throughout your generations ... And the uncircumcised male who is not circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin, that should shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken My covenant.

Jews are utterly barbaric and anti-society. They are the parasites that kill the host. They cannot help themselves.

>well done you just gave birth tl a healthy baby boy
>oh cool healty you say?
>yes perfectly now lets mutilate his dick.
Americans will defend this

>im angry because i have a ruined dick.

>HIV

The only way to get HIV is to be a degenerate faggot or a needle user where you share needles with other users who have HIV.

Just don't be a huge faggot and a heroin addict and you won't have to mutilate your dick.

Why not get a mastectomy? There's literally no reason not to

Why do you not know how to wash your penis correctly?
It takes 2mins for fuck sake! Were also going to die oneday so why not just shoot our children and ourselves and have done with.
>Literally no reason not to

First of all sage. Next, don't do it. I didn't even get a choice, was mutilated when I was a wee baby. sucks man

lol cripplecock

PRAISE KEK

What makes you think I don't wash it correctly? I said I have MILD phimosis you dumb Jew. It's not like it's covered in smegma.

Checked

>A fucking leaf
Also checked

This is what you have in common with jewss

hey youre right asshole im just going to wander on down to my doctor and get part of my dick chopped off! Thanks Op! XD

You actually do need all of your fingers
Even losing your pinkie cuts grip strength in half

lol

Please marine or English teacher post a picture of your disgusting sub human asian wife and hapa children

I am circumcised. I was not given a choice. If I had the choice to, I'd decline. When I have kids, I will make sure they are not circumcised. If the doctor decides to "accidentally" do it anyway, I will sue him hard enough to make him homeless.

Honestly, the reasons to mutilate your child's dick aren't convincing. Preventing STDs? You can guarantee you'll never catch an STD if you just never have sex with people that have STDs, and use a condom (or don't have sex at all) if you're unsure. Cleanliness issues? Wash your fucking dick!

It was never supposed to be a physical sacrifice but a spiritual one where you dedicate your life a great goal
>dedicate your life to not having foreskin
>dedicate your life to the pursuit and spread of happiness and joy in the world (muh Jesus)

Purpose of circumcision is to remove one of simplest and most effective ways to seek out kikes who meld into the crowd. So if you have no foreskin you basically make your little but important contribution towards saving Shlomo from annuda shoah in case if (or rather when) it happens.

daily reminder
>pic related

wasted to be h

Keep sharp things away from my penis, thanks.

>He likes having a dog dick
Kek

This is why I'm finding a nice white girl before I leave for nip

"The fact that circumcision weakens the faculty of sexual excitement and sometimes perhaps diminishes the pleasure is indubitable. For if at birth this member has been made to bleed and has had its covering taken away from it, it must indubitably be weakened. The Sages, may their memory be blessed, have explicitly stated: It is hard for a woman with whom an uncircumcised man has had sexual intercourse to separate from him. In my opinion this is the strongest of the reasons for circumcision."

t. Maimonides (the foremost authority in Judaism outside Torah and Talmud)

>this part of your dick isn't part of your dick because I don't have one

Fuck you I never asked to have my dick hoodie removed.

For those that support male circumcision, give me one good reason why physically equivalent female circumcision procedures should not also be legal.