twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>We created civilization

>We created civilization

Ancient Romans were Nords

We cheated bananas!

>WE

2/3

From Seth, not Cain.

They really were Nordic, unlike the arab rape-babies that are scattered across the mediterranean today.

>we are anonymooze
>we are legion
>we do not forget
*tips fedora*

In ancient Rome, blond hair was initially considered to be a symbol of a prostitute, and these women were required to bleach their hair blond or wear blond wigs. After slave girls were acquired from Scandinavia and Germany.
The blond hair of Germans was one of the spoils of war, at least in the early Imperial period. Both Ovid and Martial refer to "captured" hair (captivos crines), making an explicit link between the commodification of hair and Roman power.

REPORTED FOR CP
MODS MODS MODS

>created civiliaztion
Doesn't know that civs already existed before them and in other parts of the world. Think of the Assyro-Babylonian empires, Egyptians, Chinese, etc while you were still living in huts

moshi moshi?

Literally Jewish bullshit. Roman emperors were blonde and blue-eyed.

Germany non white in one generation.

You will be mudslimes.
You are weak and passive.
You stole the swastika.
We wrecked civilisation.

Germany is a cancer on Europe.

this, but you also have to look at who is living in huts now (protip: it's the brown people)

Dude, I love Anime

I'm german and the only thing WE are is fucked!

Brown people. Do you mean Sub-Sahara Africans, Arabs, South East Asians,...? Btw, even all the Nazi symbolism is just stolen from the Romans.

youtu.be/altSJMUmmHw

>We created civilization

I think you wanted to mean
>destroyer of civilization

fucking kraut

even our women and gold: stolen from romans

WUZ

ROMANZ AND SHIEET

>WE

Blond was a very popular hair color in ancient Rome, and richer Romans would even sprinkle gold dust in their hair. Dyes for other colors could be made from henna, berries, and crushed nutshells. The black hair dye made from leeches and vinegar took around two months to prepare, because women would allow it to ferment before applying it.

LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD

Krauts in a nutshell

show your flag u filthy shitskin

Not a shitskin, sauerkraut.

>anarchist
>not burning cats
literally wtf

>We are the aryans
Can't even come up with original names
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_race

>We are superior
Can't be all the time, other victors where there before you
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hegemony

>We created the swastika
Hindus did
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika

>We created civilization
You faggots didn't even come into existence until the beginning of the 20th century

easy bait
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumer

All four statement are wrong lol

youtu.be/ZtSWAARzm3A

sure thing ahmed

We wuz Hindus

t. mongrel anglo-african

ITT: butthurt shitskins

Remove that meme flag you're hiding behind like a little bitch so I can post some bullshit about your race based on the demographics of your country sweetie.

>We created the swastika
WE
WUZ
NAZI
AND SHIET
BOI

To quote Suetonius, writing Augustus described his appearance as: "... He had clear, bright eyes ... His teeth were wide apart, small, and ill-kept; his hair was slightly curly and inclined to golden; his eyebrows met.

Unibrows are really aryan right ???

Also bright eyes don't mean blue. They could be green or brown but bright. Inclined to golden doesn't sound like blond to me. Close but not blond. If he were blond he would have said " his hair was golden"

Not proud of those stats

Unibrows are present in every group of people, that means literally nothing. And Pliny described his eyes as grey. See

wasn't the swastika stolen from Hindus?

Flemish or W*lloon?

The swasika is many thousand years old, maybe more than 10 000. It has always been the symbol of an ancient white civilization. All civs that used it had similarities to celtic and what is scandinavian culture today. Read some Graham Hancock.

>wasn't the swastika stolen from Hindus?
Nah, the opposite if anything.

The oldest findings of the swastika are all in Europe, by a long shot. Basically in line with the Kurgan hypothesis.
That'd mean the Hindus got it from Europeans that went eastwards.

The former

Then you're basically a German. Dutch didn't consider itself a language until the 17th century.
It called itself Duits or Nederduits until then.

And if anything Dutch/Flemish are more Germanic than the average Germans.

Whose contact info is that?

>He unironically has German flag up
I don't think there is any reason to be proud of your country at this point, I'd be ashamed to call myself German

mine of course

>Romans would even sprinkle gold dust in their hair

Daniel Bicker
Industriestrasse 5
32791 Lage
[email protected]

Some dude's shop

>I don't think there is any reason to be proud of your country at this point, I'd be ashamed to call myself German
I've got a Dutch, thinking about replacing it with a Prinsenvlag, though.
It's a flag that's supposed to represent your people, not a state. Especially the Dutch one considering it was flown before we had a state.

Krauts being unable to hold a convo anymore.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan
It's Persian BS

>It's a flag that's supposed to represent your people
Turkish flag would be more fitting for Germans then
Either way, I have two. I also own US flag but I prefer not supporting dirty I*r*eli puppets

Emperor Vikramaditya in 7000 BC, symbol was the Swastika. The sacred Hindu swastika symbol is as old as the Hindu OM symbol-- more than 12000 years old , and is found on floors of ancient Indian temples. Swasti means good fortune in Sanskrit.

>Krauts being unable to hold a convo anymore.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan
>It's Persian BS

Completely devoid of any historical awareness.
Aryan was the accepted term to use when referring to Indo-Europeans, as they believed that they traced the word all the way back to the word Proto-Indo-Europeans used to refer to themselves.
It's a word used roughly in the Persian area, but that wouldn't mean it'd be impossible to trace it back to PIE, with which Europeans share a hell of a lot more ancestry than modern day Iranians.

It's like people in the future calling albinos the 'true' White people, and calling Europeans 'pink people' instead. And then people like you would be making fun of the Europeans of the past for using the term White, as it's clearly albinos who are White.

>Aryan
How Germans Distorted Hindu Ideas Which Led to Nazism: Rajiv Malhotra
youtu.be/VJZ4LARPMJU

>we wuz nazis

Dude, I just explained it. I don't need to listen to a we wuz lecture by Indians, just the same as I don't with Africans.
And no, the swastika isn't found in India any earlier than it was in Europe. Modern Indians aren't anything like the people who brought the swastika to India either.

>German school
youtu.be/n4pOUhtef3c

Pretty weird that you dedicate your time trying to claim the swastika as a streetshitter icon