Do we know when has prices are going to go back down? It's 2.50 here and 2 weeks ago it was like 2.09

Do we know when has prices are going to go back down? It's 2.50 here and 2 weeks ago it was like 2.09.

Other urls found in this thread:

secure.marketwatch.com/story/cash-at-buffetts-berkshire-hathaway-hits-new-record-with-stock-market-near-highs-2016-11-05
ritcap.com/sites/default/files/245291 RIT R&A Interim WEB.PDF
gasprices.aaa.com/gas-prices-continue-increase-across-country/
fueleconomy.gov/feg/coldweather.shtml
pure-gas.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whenever the refinaries in texas get unfucked.

It's not gonna go back down. Price are gonna continue to rise because it has nothing to do with the gasoline supply.

Dude I dunno about you but when they hit 4.00 here (Currently 2.50) I'm gonna buy a new GMC Sierra.

Don't worry guys Trump is gonna fix it.

Its about currency not gasoline. Look at the USD abd you'll see why it can't possibly go back down and all prices are gonna rise. Harvey is an excuse and a smokescreen.

Expect $3 gas for a while my fellow goys.

Copypasta garbage. I see this same shit every time I open this board.

More than three. It's gonna continue to rise and throughout the month. Quantitative easing starts tis month.

Well fuck me. Is this the beginning of the end? How fucked are we?

Love how it got jacked up just in time for Labor Day weekend and of course the school year. Love $peculator$

It was fucking labor day and schools back in session
Expect it to stay up a little longer
It'll drop closer to October

that refinery in texas supplied the east coast. west coast gets the highest price jump by far. I guess the government will have to make another empty threat before the prices drop just in time to not cause an investigation.

That would make sense if the dollar wasn't dying, among other massive problems.

Yeah, most of the economy is either in a bubble or in free fall.

Well fuck. Do you think it's going to be another 2008 or worse?

2008 was nothing compared to what coming. At least in 2008 we still had a currency. We're not gonna have that luxury soon.

The biggest stocks are borrowing money to buy their own stocks. Warren buffet pulled out of the stock market and the Rothschild trading firm stopped all their us assets.

>warren buffet pulled out of the stock market.
bullshit.

Classic and funny ''american complains about gas-prices''
2.50 for a galon is nothing. NOTHING. In GREECE, they pay 1.80$ for a THIRD of a galon. And guess what their monthly income is on average= 450€/510$.
Now serioulsy, just shut the fuck up.

its because its subsidized here. we need it to function. when this happens its just fleecing the people that need to get shit done.

secure.marketwatch.com/story/cash-at-buffetts-berkshire-hathaway-hits-new-record-with-stock-market-near-highs-2016-11-05

His assets are mostly cash. Which is insane for a man that says he hates cash.

Can you go into detail my Lad?

Rothschild trading dropping us assets source
ritcap.com/sites/default/files/245291 RIT R&A Interim WEB.PDF

we use tax money to keep it cheap. this country can not function without cheap gas. the problem is they are still allowed to trade it speculatively on the market. (price gouging) while also getting tax money. every time they do this the government starts bullshitting about investigating the problem and the prices magically go down before the investigations kick off. Its bullshit and everyone including the government knows it.

>Do we know when has prices are going to go back down?
Do we know when has you have to go back?

Well little damage down in the end because it seems that the ''problem'' gets fixed fairly quickly, right?

Sounds like circumcision

it happens every year. During the time most people are trying to go on vacation. Its pissing everyone off.

hell they raise the price of gas every time they think they can get away with it..

Remember on the radio when they were like
>gee I wonder what will happen if we set the gas price up at $5/gal

yep

gasprices.aaa.com/gas-prices-continue-increase-across-country/

>The Department of Energy (DOE) is reporting that eight Gulf Coast refineries are in the process of restarting, which accounts for about 10 percent of Gulf Coast refining capabilities. At its peak, Harvey shuttered 27 percent of U.S. processing capacity. No refineries have returned to normal rates, but at least four are operating at reduced rates. Meanwhile, pipelines forced to take pre-cautionary shut downs caused by Harvey either have resumed operations or are in the process of coming back online. This includes the Colonial Pipeline, which currently has only suspended the Texas operations, while the remainder of the system continues to operate with available supply.

>In response to refineries and pipeline shutdowns, last week the DOE authorized the Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) to negotiate and execute emergency exchange agreements authorizing 5.6 million barrels of crude oil to be released. In addition, DOE and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) have issued waivers to Colonial to accept more product into its pipeline.

>[...]

>Losses in U.S. supply capability have catapulted retail prices to their highest levels since August 2015, but remain well below initial weeks of September 2011 through 2014, according to OPIS. The last two years have seen inordinately cheap gasoline as the driving season ended (Labor Day weekend) and AAA expects this to be the case come October.

tl;dr Prices will probably remain elevated for a couple weeks, but by October should have fallen back down.

Once they find excuses to raise gas prices, they raise them as high as possible and refuse to drop them later, even when there is no reason for them to be high anymore. We enjoyed a brief period of more affordable gas. Texas combined with the impending Florida disaster will make gas prices, particularly in the south, high. Yes, eventually the prices will go down, but they will milk it for as long as they can, with people needing to drive to work and all.

That would only be true under normal economic conditions. Which were not currently experiencing.

I left the house yesterday it it was already $2.99 in the middle of the Orthodox Jewish part of town.

Prices haven't recovered yet because the refineries are coming back online and pipelines restarting.

idgaf. I'm just annoyed my MPG meter is all the way fucking down to 29.8 now and it feels sluggish. wtf. Did I put 87 in last time or something?

Except, the implication there is that we have a gas shortage causing the prices to rise. That's pretty far fetched.

(((Summer Blend))) some fucking autist had the great idea that if you put more alcohol in the gasoline in the summer time its better for the environment when in reality you just have to buy more gas.

It did happen during Katrina now that I think about it.

sheeeeeeeit

Looks like it's time to go electric.

>100% windshield tint
nice

buy a Mazda. HCCI is the future, electric is ghey bruh

Yeah, it's fucking stupid that in CA we have winter blends, or whatever.

It's the same gas.

The difference is that CA deserves the entire Wrath of God.

You didn't here it from me, but two refineries got completely underwater including the equipment. When this happens, you have to pull all the electrical and pumping equipment and do repairs. Considering there are literally hundreds of pumps in refineries, it will take several weeks. October is optimistic until they can get back to normal.

We have Summer blends and winter blend because of different temperature form different seasons with gas being highly volatile adding more alcohol decreases the chance of preigniting the air/fuel mixture from your engines during a hot summer and vice versa for a cold winter you stupid goy.

>100% windshield tint
> How do percentages work

Stop embarrassing us.

It's a farce. Considering we're a massive exporter of gasoline so a shortage isn't realistic. It wouldn't effect just the u.s. You'd be hearing about it all over.

There was no such thing as a summer or winter blend before the Jews invented the green economy.

The variable levels of octane added to fuel during summer and winter was still there.

hahaha thanks for the concern troll. if we didnt do it to ourselves there would be no one to argue with.

Nobody fucking adds "octane" to the gas. That's not even on the chain of alcohols you fuckin retard. All it is a measurement of how easily it detonates.

Hydrocarbon fuel does not "detonate" it propagates with a rapid expansion of gases. You can most definitely hold this back with different octane ratings, the higher the octane rating is the harder it'll be to burn hence your recommended octane rating from your manufacturer.

>(((octane ratings)))
>time to backpedal
>they totally don't call it detonation
>or even an anti-knock index in real countries

Shall we have you explain why they sell 85 in Colorado next?

>prices jumped cause Harvey
>all of em was sitting between 2.20 and 2.40 except one store
>2.51 all week
>literally no one is buying gas from the asshole
>the indian with a dot owner is now trying to play the racism card for no one buying his gas
>even other indian gas stations are calling him a dumpass
Once Irma hits im expecting him to be chargin 3.50 to 4

Refineries in Corpus were back online the Sunday after the storm passed. They didn't even skip a weekend.

Still operating at reduced capacity, see Once the refineries are back up full and running prices will fall, as will the reduced demand from the end of the summer travel season further push prices downwards.

Different states must meet with different standards of emissions and fuel economy according to the Federal CAFE standards and regulations; moreover if you live in California for example you will have less Hydrocarbons in your fuel due to the double refining and oxygenates added to the fuel in order to meet these standards.

There lies your discrepancy in different octane ratings from other states.

Nope. It's because Colorado is up high in the mountains where the air pressure is lower so the compression ratio of the engine is inherently lower and the fuel is less likely to detonate.

BECAUSE THE JEWS DIDN'T ADD ENOUGH ALCOHOL TO THE GAS TO RAISE THE AMOUNT OF OCTANE IN IT ACCORDING TO RABBINICAL STATE LAW AMIRITE

People in Europe don't drive nearly as much as Americans you fucking retard. If you don't live in a city you need a car or a bike if you want to get anywhere

Tell that to people in Jew York City. Goddamn every time I drive through that hellhole
>OH HAI user
>OH BTW I HAVE ALL THIS SHIT I CAN'T CARRY
>BTW user YOU WOULDN'T MIND PICKING ME UP AND TRIPPLE PARKING FOR AN HOUR SO I CAN PILE A MILLION CUBIC ACRES OF MY BULLSHIT IN TO YOUR CAR
>SO GLAD I'M SO GREEN AND I DON'T NEED A CAR

Does the decreased mpg cars get in winter offset the demand for fuel? I get about 4 mpg less than average in winter.

Why would you want a higher octane rating at higher altitudes it's just as you said, you don't need 85 all across the country unless you live in a geographical location where it demands it.

You wouldn't. Lower anti-knock rating is fine at high altitudes with a typical NA engine because there's physically less air being pumped in to react with the fuel.

Have you ever even experienced vapor lock? Or been like
>huh tarbo's sure whining but can't really tell if it's because I'm going uphill or my foot is on the floor, oh wait it's because even with a tarbo it can't suck in as much air because there's actually less fucking air in the air.

People drive less in the winter so the volume of gas sold (in gallons) is lower.

As far as MPGs go
fueleconomy.gov/feg/coldweather.shtml
>Fuel economy tests show that, in short-trip city driving, a conventional gasoline car's gas mileage is about 12% lower at 20°F than it would be at 77°F. It can drop as much as 22% for very short trips (3 to 4 miles).
>The effect on hybrids is worse. Their fuel economy can drop about 31% to 34% under these conditions.

Ordinarily, lower temperature would result in greater density of air and very slightly greater knock resistance so you could theoretically get a more efficient burn if you were clever enough.
>but muh jewish studies dictate muh reality

It's just a scam to prop up the failed policies of the ethanol industry for (((Donald Rumsfeld))) and his GMO corn.

Oh don't forget if you're driving a tractor you can get agricultural diesel full of shit so you can plow crops to make cleaner gas for cars.

How Jewish is that?

You can get a more efficient burn once the engine warms up. On a longer trip in winter weather you can get better MPGs. But on a short trip with city style stop/go driving without higher speeds, you don't get it up to heat.

Spent several winters in the Quad cities (Moline IL / Davenport IA). 15 minute 6 mile drive, winter temps often around -15F. Didn't matter how long you let the car remote start for, at an idle that engine isn't heating up. You only got usable heat out of the vents 10-12 minutes into that drive. Fuel economy tanked.

On the other hand, if you skipped the connection at Chicago and instead drove the 100+ miles / 3 hour drive from Moline to O'Hare, you could get better fuel efficiency in the winter due to the higher energy content of the gasoline.

You might not know this, but in fact if you run the engine LOP you can get mad efficiency. This was done in airplanes during WWII because fuel was as a premium and after takeoff you don't need max power. It took decades for car manufacturers to begin to catch up with the notion because gas for cars is cheap and you can blow out more power ROP (rich of peak) where it detonates the worst and you don't need to worry as much about not having enough pistons in every revolution to even out the LOP without extensive and expensive electronics to tailor it to each cylinder.

Oh yeah, ethanol in gas is a total subsidy for the corn lobby, it takes more gasoline to get the corn and process it into ethanol than the ethanol adds to the gas. It also causes separation in the gas within a year and is problematic for smaller or less often used engines like mowers and small generators. Now I have to pay out the ass for ethanol free 93 octane for my generators and snowmobiles because it's the only grade around me sold without ethanol.

pure-gas.org/
Lists stations that sell non-ethanol gas in at least one grade. Some areas have tons, others none.

That's down to tuning. It burns hellarich during warm up and outside of the mapping because guess what it's designed to to run warmed up steady state.

Why do you think there are like 18 catalytic converters right up next to the exhaust headers? It's to warm them up but quick so you can get a Jewish Zero Emissions rating faster.

Now let's discuss the rain.

You might have noticed your car sucks in the rain (figuratively and literally). The Jews did this to you. Some people pay to have water injection added to their cars to combat detonation, but the Jews made it so that when there is free rain outside your car actually runs WORSE.

And then the Jews also sell you shit you have to put in the gas tank to keep their Jewish Gas from separating out due to moisture. Can you believe it?

We will continue on to the issue of Jewish Catalytic Converters (spark plugs come later). As you might know, metals such as rhodium, platinum, palladium, and so-on are sold to the goyim as if they were precious metals on par with, say, gold. This is a Jewish lie!

These metals are industrial metals and used for such purposes of stuffing down your exhaust pipe to get the Jewish Pollution out of your Jewish Engine so you can pay more for your Jewish Converter to avoid the Jewish Taxes you would otherwise need! These metals are not precious, but rather Jewish tricks to make you want Jewish Paper Money instead of gold.

Meanwhile, go take a look at any large boat. Even Jewish Cruise Ships billow out used motor oil out of the smoke stacks, complete with vanadium, chromium, and every other kind of heavy metal you can imagine. The Jews literally try to hide Cubic Tons of toxic smoke right in the air while at the same time complaining about Hitler and his smokestacks.

If you want to know which component is the most Jewish in your car it is the new A/F sensors with a built in heater circuit, it always fries and triggers your MIL Lamp even though the sensor works just fine but because the module wants to send current to the sensor to heat up during a cold start and it can't it will throw a code to get it replaced only so you can run into the same problem again, not your accusations of octane ratings and additives needed for a cleaner burn.

>rhodium, platinum, palladium

You forgot cerium which is a rare earth metal hence the price of your converters ranging in the hundreds.

Excuse me a wide sensor sensor would be better. You can use a narrow lambda sensor anytime -- the Germans invented this, which is why the Jews hate it.

Let's talk about another German invention: the Otto Von Diesel Engine. This engine does not require Jewish Gas! Nor does it require Jewish rare-metal-plated spark plugs! In fact, it doesn't even require Jewish Octane (which is a lie, as we have established). In fact, it depends on detonation! You can even use nigger peanut oil -- no need for Jews at all!

And if there isn't enough power, you can just turn up the compression ratio. Jews fear this due to Jewish Studies about how many Jews Per Second might die in such a device.

>You can use a narrow lambda sensor anytime -- the Germans invented this, which is why the Jews hate it.

Fuck you for making me spill my goddamn coffee

:^)

Rarely do the Jews speak of such things as the Warsaw Ghettos. This would put them on par in the public memory with other Aryans, such as the Gypsies.

But did the Jews have motorvehicles in the ghettos? No. They had filth an poverty. Never forget this. Even in the case of a copper-lead bearing, did a Jew invent this? No. The Jews were unable to even count how many might have perished in the ovens, or if there was gas in the shower -- they were this filthy.

Even in the case of France, whom we might think of as the least of the White Race, even they gave name to the Cadillac, the first in mass production part interchangibility. Ford! Henry Ford! Oh, no, it wasn't enough to establish a working productive economic model or even put a book about the Jews in every glove box. No, no, his name had to be dragged through the mud by perverting the Ford Foundation for every Jewish purpose. Is it any wonder the Jews always want to run up the price of gas?

>bosch
German company, used by Jews to make you burn iridium in your Jewish engine. German engines do not require Jewish Spark Plugs.

Perhaps the most evil perversion of all is the Ordinator. This was a proud German invention, so of course the ultimate focus of the Jewish Mind.

NO CAR SHALL EXIST BUT AT THE DISCRESSION OF THE JEWISH-CONTROLLED ENGINE ORDINATOR. NO, THE JEWISH MIND WILL CONTORT THE ENTIRE CONCEPT TO REQUIRE THAT A "BUS" BE INSTALLED INTO YOUR CAR SO THAT IT MEETS THE JEWISH ORDINATOR REQUIREMENT BY LAW. THIS IS THE TOTAL COMMUNIST PREOCCUPATION OF THE JEWISH MIND.

>finally decide to buy a silverado because it made little sense driving a 4 banger that sips gas when it is only 2 dollars a gallon
>3 months later
Thanks obama