How do you do fellow earthlings?

How do you do fellow earthlings?
Vote Wu!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wRnuJ-JLAV0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>she

God, that's one ugly oval faced cockchopper.

឴ ឴ ▲
▲ ▲

Can't wait to see this abomination having to do rallies, debates and other public political shit. I hope someone goes and troll him to shit, for my entertainment.

it's legit scaring me.
dude looks like a fucking replicant

The quintessential white man

is that a trap?

no, a trap is a man that looks feminine

A tranny video game developer.

b-but that "game" wasn't developed much if at all tbhsempai

it's not a trap, it's a literal ambush.

she looks beautiful :)
the more (you)s i get the bigger my dick is

I realize you guys aren't crazy about her politics, but that's no reason to misgender her. It just makes you seem petty.

you make a good point, but your id ends in GOOK, so i can't take you seriously

her ad

youtube.com/watch?v=wRnuJ-JLAV0

>ID is sultGOOK
>sult
>When one is put down to the point of ultimate embarassment/rock bottom feeling

Your ID is as telling as your flag, leaf.

>don't misgender her
He does that to himself.

i read it more as suit gook

>This will never stop being weird.
Is xe talking about xitself?

>Brianna Wu
Oh man don't do that, I just fapped.

my fucking sides

i say vote wu in and watch wu fail

That's pretty good too.

>leaf flag
>id:GOOK
pottery. sell more sovereign cuck soil to your slant-eyed overlords

Can you imagine the JEWlluminati putting "her" in charge of a totalitarian regime that ruled over us in the same they put Lenin and his crew ruling over Russians with an iron hand?

Suddenly "she" wouldn't be so funny anymore. And i assure you that "she" wouldn't have any problems wiping out people by the millions

meh low grade b8 but your ID deserves a (you)
filthy gook

>slutGOOK

>not wanting this to happen
>not being an accelerationist
>0x7E1

Wu is a retarded space freak that can't even form a coherent tweet and wasted millions of dollars on a shitty videogame
She's a perfect candidate to be a career politician in the united states.

Wu 2018: No more rocks dropped off the moon

where is this person's earlobe? what is even going on here

got sliced off while the faggot got a (((sex change)))

Briana Wu for congress thing!

Go away Brianna. You creep this board dying to get some of invented outrage bc your muh Patreon dollars are dwindling and your scissor sister Zoe has a book out that has better use as toilet paper. Odd that you’ve been shilling your campaign this past week and suddenly there are posts here every other day about you. Muh oppressions muh Nazis cumming after me you guyz. Go away tranny

>Sup Forums memes her into Congress

Think of the memes

>it's not a trap, it's a literal ambush.
Ambushes have to have a suprise element to it, the fuckin thing doesnt even try to hide it.

They heavenly touched it up in Photoshop to try to make it look more presentable. It was probably done by Wu herself, trouble is he has no idea what he is doing. Example: the fingers.

>honey do my shoulders look manly?
pull the elbows out sugartits

This is how you can spot a body snatcher. Humans will instinctively know that glasses go on your ears, but if you don't have ears, how would you know that?

anybody got any tweets of her complaining about tits in video games?

Nah those glasses aren't photoshopped. Here it is again. why tho

Looks like an alien.
Also checked.

A real woman would never have a shelf of anime figures.

>it's wrong to misgender a biologically born boy because he has a mental illness

No. it's wrong to indulge him in his own psychosis. When your grandpa starts talking to the lamp, you don't indulge him and tell him everything's okay, you fucking give him medicine to fix him.

It seems like the left decided to abandon politics in favor of running a circus freak show.

John Flynt has nothing to do with a real woman.

Using your example, surely you would give him whatever medicine his doctor prescribes, wouldn't you?

Well, the prescriptive treatment for people with gender dysphoria is typically to transition. This includes presenting and living as the gender you weren't born as. Your example has nothing to do with medicine, in fact what you're doing is shouting at your dad telling him he's wrong and refusing to give him his medicine because medicine is for pussies and you don't think he has a real disease.

I'm a birther. Show me "her" birth certificate.

that's him? holy shit

roll