Absolutely Stomach Turing

This guy is a military, historical and ethical mastermind, how can we even compete.

>the west divided Korea
technically China is west of Korea so this isn't actually wrong

One Korea.

Okay, instead of killing a million north koreans to secure the lives of Americans and South Koreans, we can designate that person and their family as some of the people who Dear Fatty can kill.

I'm sure they'll agree, because that's the tolerant thing to do. North Korea dindu nuffin

Nuke South Korea also

based but sadly majority of westerners think NK are the bad guys and will support America bombing them

Nuke South Korea first

Alright let North Korea invade South Korea and then let's just nuke both.

All non nip asians should be gassed anyways for crimes against humanity

after the war it will look like this:
>Kim wuz a good boi, he dindu nuffin
>dey nuked him with his hands up

>no korean war
>no south korea
>no k-pop

L-looks like it's over for us, fellow drump-, er, Trumpsters.

nothing will happen and nobody will get bombed or nuked.

Pop quiz hot shot. There's a madman dictator with nukes holding a country hostage. What do you do?

>They'd be in Seoul in an hour

what a fucking moron lmao the Norks won't even be able to break through the DMZ unless they nuke it and even then there would still be a retarded amount of saturation from artillery, ballistic missiles, and aircover shooting anything that moves

He is right but NK is such an ugly little situation to deal with. I feel like morally you are damned if you do or you don't, those people are already living in an actual LIVING HELL created by themselves (with help from us). I can imagine that a lot of them might want to commit suicide because their economy will be fucked to shit anyway they get liberated which is bad considering how shitty they already have it.

Nuke the hostage country as a false flag to also nuke the norks. Duh

I dont know who wrote that shit, but personally I want Kim to nuke LA/SF or both. It would be doing us a massive favor.

Also, since when was human life worth anything in general? We could slaughter 100 million people and not hurt the total human population that much.

I wonder what the reaction would be if it said, instead, "Better a million dead Americans than a thousand dead Koreans."

soft cunt

Ackchually they can thank China for Korea not being unified.

I'm guessing this guy is a Korean American so he's in the USA. Which means he's not the one staring down the boresight of a nuclear tipped ballistic missile. Unlike us here in Japan and South Korea.

i guess what I'm trying to say is go neck yourself you fucking norko shit

Post your reaction when kimmy drops a big one on Mecca

Go to North Korea and chill there instead then, if you like them more.

I wish, but I why would he do that?

>tfw remember that flag from the Daffy Duck cartoon

>better a million dead Norks than
>a thousand dead Americans

Someone made a mysterious error here. The only question in the NK situation is how many millions of South Koreans you'll allow to die.

The first attack North Korea makes is the last. The day the war starts they are toast. It's been tha way for a long time, every artillery battery and nuke sub has their coordinates on speed dial.

The problem is that the Norks have had major SK cities like Seoul dialled in with artillery for half a century. Enough conventional warfare to kill millions on the first day. This is why nobody has done anything about it.

The worst part is when you win the war you have to deal with millions of malnourished literal retards in the North who can't even feed themselves. You have to nationbuild a nation of brainwashed zealots. You're in it for decades and billions of dollars of development thanks to your alliances in the region. Another reason nobody wants to deal with it.

If they'd been thinking at this level during the Cold War they could've dealt with East Germany and the USSR in one fell swoop

"Oops, how did a huge nuke blow up in West Berlin?"

or in WWII you could have just firebombed the concentration camps

>implying the firebombing wasn't the reason for starvation in camps because supply lines were cut

Sorks could solo the Norks in a conventional war. Yes god knows how many would die. Yes, Seoul and many other cities are in the line of fire. But North Korea's military, for all its supposed devotion to the glorious leader, is poorly equipped. A bunch of shit from the 60's manned by zealots vs. a well funded well trained 21st century army. The Norks would have to turn to Gorilla Warfare to make a dent.

>ignoring the insane amount of weaponry north korea got placed pointing at SK
NK would destroy everything with its artillery, thats just how it is there. ballistic missiles will not be used before they have destroyed most SAM batteries and fortifications first.
they wont nuke korean soil, but if they use it, it will be to inflict damage on foreign territory.
while north korea is filled with strong men that has worked hard in a difficult society, south korea is filled with cutfags who play video-games.
never underestimate a well-prepared enemy whos nationalistic ideology is based on self-preservation from foreign aggressors.

North Korean sleeper agent

I hate all of America's "allies" besides Japan.

People here are saying that now.

>firebombing the supply lines and cities killing countless German civilians and indirectly causing typhus in the camps
>dropping multiple-ton blockbusters filled with napalm and fitted with airburst fuses directly onto the camps so that a wall of jellied liquid fire blanketed the camps and flash broiled all the shekelsmackers in their striped pajamas so that the night rang out with a single wheedling kvetch of OOOOYYYYYYYYY VVVV---FOOOOOOOMMM

one of these was morally the right thing to do and one of these is what you inexplicably did instead

>majority of westerners think NK are the bad guys
I wonder why that is

>Attempting to appeal to morality
U got me laffin

underrated post

If North Korea seriously had enough weapons ready to fire at South Korea to "destroy everything" why would they have waited so long to do so?

It really worries me about the fate of civilization when so many claim to have such visceral reactions to words and ideas.

"We are like the dreamer who dreams, and then lives inside the dream."

>north korea
>full of strong men
If you equate malnourishment with strength, maybe.

Theyll never make soul on foot. We can stop that. The problem is whatever artillery they have to hit soul with. Stuff that cannot be shot down. the US superiority would be absolute but that cant stop morter shells.

Top kek

>this is it
>kim has had enough of this bullshit country
>he has 3 icbm missiles ready to launch
>he orders one to burst over the west coast of america
>knocks out the electrical grid and sends it into collapse
>he drops a fat nuke deuce on seoul
>its vengeance for dooming him to rule this hermit kingdom
>he ponders where to fire his last missile before north korea becomes a sheet of glass
>his runs his finger through his globe
>it stops at the middle east
>he nods before giving the order
>100 years of muslim violence ensue

Stop the bus and let him off?

good old fashioned American propoganda

Israel is closer. And the auto nukes from Israel would hit European freeing us from the euro caliphate before it was even born.

all the bantz i need right there

This proves that chemtrails and fluoride mind control are just lies. If we had anything near that capability, wouldn't we have used it already to put NK to sleep?

Come on, let's be real here, if all of a sudden NK disappear no one will notice the difference, they have nothing that the world needs, besides Kimmy is asking for it.

>Hands Up, Don't Nuke
>He wuz just reachin for his food ration coupons

>i'm in so much pain reading shit like this

Why do leftists actually believe anyone gives a fuck about their feefees? Why is it always what they bring up? Why are they so narcissistic?

>threaten to nuke your neighbors on an annual basis
>oh no why does everyone hate them

they're the israel of eastern asia

I unironically agree. If war starts Kim won't be the one that started it, he knows he's dead if he actually starts shit

>100 years of muslim violence ensue

You mean in addition to the past millennia or two of Muslim violence?

he's a korean
ie, by all measures, a land nip

nips once were behaving like untamed animals too
then merry friends rice krispied them
they now behave like tamed animals: funny, affectionate, occasionally touching (though less often than filthy, if we're honest)

koreans will end up behaving, eventually
but don't kid yourself
it takes something along the line of splitting or fusing atoms in their fucking flat faces

Because the threat is the only thing keeping them from getting raped by invaders.

nook the gook

watch more tv you dumbass burger. there are 25 million people living in the country every fucking day. you are talking about a country that developed nuclear weapons while being almost completely isolated.
>but muh tv said everyone is starving
you are a fucking idiot. period. and that is why there is a chance for this war of aggression to actually happen; because you people are the dregs of human society, you are brain damaged and compared to any literate Nation; retarded.

you have 0 military understanding, 0 intellectual or factual comments; the only thing you actually have is the lack of common sense to shut your mouth up instead of blabbing on about shit you are not even capable of understanding.

North Korea always bark loudly when someone poke it; and you burgers do that constantly with your wargames right outside its coast while SK and NK are technically at war. do you not realize how provocative you are? You are deliberately trying to prove an attack, but NK understand your sub-human IQ and that your language is purely violence; so they answer you in your own language; threatening war and destruction if you attack them.

>inb4 norgay hahahaha
>inb4 angry gook or some other moronic response from a puny mutt towards a superior Nord.