Redpill me on WW1, Sup Forums. Who were the good guys? Who were the bad ones? What really happened?

Redpill me on WW1, Sup Forums. Who were the good guys? Who were the bad ones? What really happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Jews

Dick measuring match between decadent aristocracies

No good nation states, no good leaders. Just killing millions of their own citizens because muh geopolitical sphere of influence. Absolute retardation.

Look up the Berlin to Baghdad railway.
At the time of the war it only got to Constantinople.
No wars are about one single issue but i found it interesting that even back then there was that much interest in oil in the ME.

they needed to stop a christian alliance between hungary, germany and russia so they could install communism across europe

this is why they killed rasputin also, he was promoting an alliance with said countries

The Jew's wanted Israel so they git the whites to fight back the muzies so they could take the land and spread their hands into everyone's pockets and create a base of operations for their Jewry in which they then started the plan to destroy the white race

they realized this wasnt enough so they created cultural marxism thanks to gramsci to destroy the catholic influence in western countries

OP read "Modern Arms and Free Men" by Vannevar Bush.

This, was started over the assassination of one man then escalated due to muh alliances

bulgaria's reasons for joining:
- by part of the ottoman caliphate
- revolutionaries and russians liberate you
- westerners(including "central" europeans) get involved and divide your country in 3
- revolutionaries and bulgarian monarch (who was a german) unite two of those state (on this date no less, it's why i'm not at work).
- 3rd bit stay as ottoman clay. and oh did i forget to mention when we declared unification the serbs (egged on by the austrians) attacked us (we won)
- 1st balkan war (bg, greece, serbia and montenegro), we unite against the ottomans. serbs are supposed to get albania (populated by albanians, who are muslims and don't speak serbian mind you)- same westerners decide they will make albania independent, so instead serbia claims that 3rd bit- macedonia
- the reason we didn't liberate the macedonians is because they had powerful movements on their own, and because we instead went to attack constantinopole (for which the russians threatened to invade us if we succeed, as holding the city was on interest to them)
- after the war russians offer to arbitrate on macedonia, bulgarian monarch refuses, and instead declares war on serbia (and greece, which had a defense agreement with the serbs)
- russia pulls out generals / severs diplomatic relations. romania backstabs us, and ottomans do as well
- ww1 we join the war only to retake macedonia (tho romania also stole land), i don't believe we ever declared war on russia
pic related, we only lost against the french and backed out because the war of the whole was already lost

There were no good guys

Banks played with national armies like chess pieces to set up WW2 and destroy germany

Look up the Warburg brothers. They were arguably the NWO bad guys. The good guys were the useful idiot soldiers not knowing why they were slaughtering each other like fools for banks they couldnt even comprehend.

Its honestly a great argument against white supremacy

Only white people could build the best armies ever and then use them to kill the best of their neighbors until theyre all enslaved by jews.

Brilliant plan white race. Absolutely brilliant.

WW1 was to conquer russia and set up a base their after

WW2 was to conquer central europe and set up base their after

WW3 is to conquer western europe and America thus securing all the parts of the world that can fight.

Japan/China are the nationalist/globalist asian wildcards.

Im referring to how banks wage these wars with goals

They achieved their goals in WW1(USSR came soon after)

They achieved their goals in WW2(make Germany a globalist cucked EU leader)

WW3 is stuttering like jeb bush and get take off

Good guys Austri-Hungary and Germany because they had racial laws

> good guys
Those who didn't want war but got forced into it - meaning the suffering soldiers and civilians.

> bad guys
Short-sighted aristocrats and politicians who turned a local crisis into a collective suicide.

> what happened?
Each actor had its own agenda.

> France wanted revenge for 1871
> Germany was competing with Britain for European hegemony, economically and militarily
> Germany's African colonies were a pain in the ass for Britain's plans to link their Northern and their Southern colonies, as well as for France's plans to link Eastern and Western colony ports (WW1 could have actually started in Fashoda a few years before)
> Austria-Hungary was a big oil producer, which rapidly helped it develop its industry, which created an ambitious Austrian bourgeoisie hungry for more resources and credit
> Austria-Hungary's heir was a SJW who wanted to build the "United States of Austria" while local nationalists wanted their own countries, also they hated Serbia
> Russian and Ottoman Empires were modernising and needed West European (French / German) help
> having recently fought two wars founded on the sincere motivation of genocide, the Balkans were an even crazier place than today, with Serbia and especially Bulgaria taking the cake: Serbia wouldn't stop trolling Austria and the Ottomans until all Serbs were reunited under one Serbian flag, and Bulgaria was militarised at North Korea levels
The SJW heir was murdered, Austria invaded Serbia (the ultimatum was a bullshit excuse), this set off all alliances and more bullshit excuses that European nations used to massacre each other. The important question isn't why it started, it's why it didn't stop. The problem with big wars is that they are expensive. Countries were accumulating debt day by day, to the point that it was completely unpayable... unless someone else paid for it. So nothing short of total victory and heavy compensations would make these people call for peace.

Balfour Declaration

Uganda Proposal

World Zionist Congress

Protocols

I'd say 'Google' but been shifting over to DuckDuckGo

So yea. DuckDuckGo that shit, get some tinfoil, and start connecting the dots like it's beautiful mind up in this bitch.

And if you're in school don't expect the teachers to show you this perspective or be excited to discuss it. The Great War and the Balfour Declaration was first proper study I conducted in college. Boy did that make life with a Jewish, Marxist academic advisor interesting.

Find scholarly articles, the story already exists in plain sight.

Cheers

Internationalist Banks orchestrated the war

Nationalist Leaders were idiots who went along

Also, how the League of Nations was created and eventually led to UN when the mandates became too hairy. muh-Israel. will lead you neatly into WWII. In my opinion it's just one long ass game of thrones. Will we wise up to rise up before Act 3?

Warburg brothers and the beginning of the federal reserve

Germany had only really just become a nation and was envious of older countries having empires. They thought they could rival us. They were wrong.

Any other answer is romanticism and conjecture.

No good guys, no bad guys. Just sensless slaughter.

Bankers and internationalists could be called the bad guys of WW1 and WW2

The goals were to eliminate the Russian nationalism and the german nationalism

Would 'political zionists' be too much splitting hairs?

I mean tiny percent of world Jewry was zionists at the turn of the century. But with a century of brainwashing sadly no longer the case. Roar.

youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0

Compare this to the British Empire, which was not imperialist or herrenvolk at all.