Has anyone got a more accurate WW2 meme than this?

Has anyone got a more accurate WW2 meme than this?

Oh, so that's why Germany and USSR were allies at the start of the war. So woke.

>Has anyone got a more accurate WW2 meme than this?
I saw this one the other day and thought it made a strong point, too.

Literally this.

Not accurate. Nazi Germany was built with JEWmerican money and transfers of technology. This strategic transfers of technology started around 1921-22 actually.

Read "Wall Street the Bolshevik Revolution/Rise of Hitler/FDR" trio.

Yes

The picture is inaccurate. The Germans took Denmark and laid various other countries under siege as well. I'm not saying what the nazis did was wrong, but that picture is.

That's a good meme to show that the official history of the "Battle of Good vs Evil" is a bunch of BS. But the Nazis were still manufactured by the JEWlluminati just like the USSR was.

Thesis>

.. I hate you

>the Nazis were still manufactured by the JEWlluminati
"Anti-semite Nazis were Pro-semite zionist false flag (((Henry Makow))) meme" -- you're not clever because you think "everyone is a jew even the nazis"

Stalin and Hitler both hated the jews

this pic is so disingenious, they were occupying pretty much all of europe

>allies
>ukraine education

Hitler's personal worldview would have inevitably lead to conflict with the Western powers. His Malthusianism necessitated constant tertitorial expansion or at least was an obvious excuse for it. Moreover, his beliefs about the nature and role of the state were disordered and lead to a cult of the state (this was implicit already is the nazi party platform) and contributed to conflict with Christianity, among other reasons.

Flawless research conducted by Antony Sutton leaves no doubts.

And you don't even need Antony Sutton...all you have to do is to use common sense. Why was Germany allowed to have access to World markets and technology when everyone knew that the Nazis wanted revenge?

And spare me that famous "Judea declares war on Germany" newspaper because those were "little Jews" bitching.

>Flawless research conducted by Antony Sutton
>Sutton's research doesn't argue that Hitler was a secret Jewish agent
That's like saying Galileo proved the Hollow Earth theory.

Why is France ball on that picture? Did they do anything in WW2?

Needs a Jew giving shekels to the Nazis too, then it would be accurate.

>"Jews paid the Nazis too goy..."
>thinks beaner flag hides his nose

Weren't the holocaust "muh six million" pushed by the jewish media before we had even landed in Europe?

It did not argued that Hitler was a Jewish agent and i don't believe in that also.

However it makes the flawless case that Nazi Germany and the USSR became mighty industrial and military powers thanks to transfers of money and technology and that this was done deliberately.

The JEWlluminati "Thesis-Antithesis" process doesn't need for it's actors to be direct agents of the Conspiracy. In fact i strongly believe that Stalin started to hate the Jews as much as Hitler did.

Wrong rifles faggot.
Saged

Whatever. Your ad hominem attack still won't change my opinion.

bump

lol

This one?

Autisimus Maximus

Stalin absolutely began to hate and distrust all the Jews within the government once he saw what they were really up to. Ive spent the last 3 years having hour long conversations with a Russian Orthodox Rabbi who lived in the Czech Republic during Soviet occupation on the weekends. On several occasions hes vehemently denied that Stalin understood what was going on when things first started and once he figured it out he was poisoned via cigar.

easily my favorite ww2 meme

Classic retarded burger

I wonder what would have happened if Stalin didn’t purge the kikes.

i love naziboo revisionism
>hitler quz a gud boi
>he dindu nuffin

Why do they have Type 5 rifles?

>1940 America: 90% White
>2017 America:60%
Yes we clearly fought on the right side

>accurate
Nigger what?
Thats not even close to being accurate.
What about Germany's agressive expansionism?
What about Germany's conquering of smaller nations despite repeated warnings that doing so would lead to war?

Only after Britain and France declared war

It's your fault.
Thanks to the world War 2, USA was elevated to the status of number one superpower.

You discarded segregation and you let go of racism - this is the mistake you have made.
And you would probably do it again in alternative timeline

This
Pol tends to forget about Austria, memel and Czechoslovakia
>inb4 hytler wuz a good goy

Because Germany invaded Polland

bump

>tmw you realize only shitskinned Indo-Iranians called themselves Aryans

Arya is an ethnonym that appears nowhere but among shitskinned Indo-Iranian pastoral nomads. Finno-Ugric tribes had hostile relations with Aryans. Hence the word Orja in Finno-Ugric languages which means slaves.

Because german people were being treated poorly and even tortured in poland. He knew it would start the war but he did it for his people.

>French gov representated by a low-rank legionnaire
Totally inaccurate, the Legion started to fight in late 1941