LIDL decides to remove crosses from churches in greece on its products during "greek week" (pic related)

>LIDL decides to remove crosses from churches in greece on its products during "greek week" (pic related)
>Czechia, Bulgaria and Greece blow up
>in Czechia a guy dresses up as a priest and carries a large cross and stands outside a LIDL telling people not to shop there
>czechs make crosses out of tape on the doors of Lidl in the morning
>Bulgarians start spreading the logo of LIDL as IDIL (Bulgarian for ISIS)
>some dude prints out the IDIL on circular pieces of paper and makes crosses out of it, glues it on top of lidl commercials
>Greece asks for official explanation
>LIDL in fucking panic mode, explaining their packaging is done "elsewhere" (Germany)
>boycott of their stock ongoing

First of all, that's how it's fucking done.

Second of all, do NOT buy LIDL. They actively support the islamization of Europe. I have a LIDL next door, I have stopped and will never again shop there.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine_Empire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>bulgaria talking about islamization
but you are a backstabbing turkish colony already

Based Czechs on pic related.

Also, German-funded media in Bulgaria is launching a desperate defense of LIDL, stating how its communism to be against it.

All I see is a Muslim desecrating the Cross

I just read they opened 24 US stores this year, I already don't shop at Aldi, and will never shop at LIDL.

Sorry it's time for the foire aux vins at lidl, it's cheap and good deal so i will buy a lot at lidl this month. Pay debt first.

>meme flag attacking countries

Opinion completely disregarded.

oh shit I just saw one of those for the first time. I have seen an Aldi before but I was like LIDL what the fuck is a LIDL, kek.
Orthodox grow beards like 99% of men have throughout history.

Aldi is awesome you faggot.

>supporting germany
>supporting rapefugees

pick two

>LIDL on arab week

The half-moon is ok, I guess. Cross isn't.

Never respond to meme-flags shitting on countries, especially those who claim X is Muslim/Nigger/whatever.

Best case scenario you're talking to some sad, desperate swede/german trying to shit on someone else to regain some dignity after everyone shits on him. Worst case scenario it's simply a kike.

And somewhere inbetween those is the sad but hilarious american who drunkenly admitted he uses a bunch of proxies to relentlessly rage/shit on all slavs/eastern europeans because he got a "mail order bride" once and she came and stole all his money and then beat him up or something.

But doesn't supporting Aldi support the (((German goverment)))?

Why would I want to support those faggots?

Also fuck your bullshit shopping cart system making me do work for free.

Greeks should return to their classical religions.

We burgers prefer Costco.
Aldi chocolates are good tho.

Aldi is where all the niggers shop in my town and their generic coffee sucks BOYCOTT KRAUTKEK GOODS

Bulgarian poster for LIDL's arab week, pic related.

Orthodoxy is fine. Most of the values of pagan Greece are the same anyway.

Dam. Wish my shithole of a country was even a 1/4 as resistant against such degeneracy.

Unfortunately we may be resisting, but about half the nation that is being paid by German pro-muslim NGOs is mobilizing really hard. There's been daily articles and Soros funded NGOs raising noise about it, posting how we're all communists who can't handle diversity.

Meanwhile retarded fucks in the countryside continue shopping at LIDL because they don't give a fuck.

But at least we try. As long as there's spirit left.

Good for them. Fuck LIDL and Jewpermarkets in general.

damn right

orthodox greeks have accomplished shit all incomaprison to polytheistic greeks

>how we are all communist who cant handle diversity
Lel, it is same here, except we are nazis who cant handle diversity.

NOW ARRIVING AT ILIOS

>orthodox greeks have accomplished shit all incomaprison to polytheistic greeks

You are familiar with the Byzantine empire, are you not?

You should be, your ancestors completely fucked it up and opened the door for Muslims to not die out. Have a read:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine_Empire

LIDL is shit tier. I buy local.

We've been under the same fire, manipulated the same way for thousands of years. It's our own fault we keep falling for it.

Read around the Catholic pressure around when we christianized - it literally reads:

>YOU FUCKING PAGANS WHO CANT HANDLE DIVERSITY STOP MURDERING MUSLIMS WHO RAPE YOUR DAUGHTERS

Share spicy IDIL memes...........

You may shop at Aldi and not know it. Do you shop at Trader Joe's? That's Aldi Nord.

Aldi, or Aldi Sud, is great. Also many Trader Joe items there, just separately branded for the Aldi chain. Can't beat the Aldi produce in price or quality.

the byzantine empire was a failed remnant of the roman empire.

Again they briefly managed to hold against their enemies but got humiliated and their inventions are non existant

Pagan greeks would have finished muslims off

No, I don't believe I have ever entered a trader joes, or even a whole foods.

it lasted for 1123 years
was one of the most powerful and influential empires of the human race

its just that they only teach about germ history in this shithole

it shrinked year after year and accomplished fuck all, like orthodox greeks.

Real progress will come once the ancient ethos is revived. the cross is like the crescent

Im greek so i know the history friend

I don't have a lot of options, since I'm poor. I'm already boycotting several Dutch chains as well. I need to eat though...

Why the fuck is the treasonous media still allowed to exist? Why isn't it taken down yet?

you arent Greek you german subhuman

>let me tell you some bullshit about your country

>Im greek
>German flag
Germans do you see the problem with immigration yet?

Where is it opening in the US? People should be aware of this

why would Greeks make them problems you shitskin?

ειμαι ελλην kαι ως εkτου δεν δυναμαι να ειμαι χριστιανος

name me one famous orthodox person like sokratis,platon and aristotelis

You are bluepilled as fuck. The Byzantine empire was just as strong as the original Roman one. They held against their enemies indefinintely, until YOU started backstabbing them relentlessly and they crumbled under the pressure.

The meme of "inventions" is fucking stupid, as the same argument can be made for you - what did you fucking invent during those times?

>it shrinked year after year
Objectively false, the Byzantine empire grew in territory until about 1200.

>Im greek

Oh, right, you're just a self-hating slav, carry on.

Jesus Christ

nice google translator

>immigrate to foreign, wealthier country
>retain culture and traditions of origin
>collect gibs and disrupt societal order
That problem.

how's Dino doing, bulgarbro

european migration is totally fine. I dont vote and pay my taxes here.

Germans wish all migrants were like me

the Byzantine Empire IS the original one

you just pulled that out of your shitskin ass

actually

GREEKS are superior to germans

Just because someone isn't studied in Western literature doesn't mean they aren't famous and accomplished stuff you retard.

>Slovakia
>blamed to be Nazis for not handling diversity

>Bulgaria
>blamed to be communists for not handling diversity

I see a pattern here.

>ειμαι ελλην kαι ως εkτου δεν δυναμαι να ειμαι χριστιανος
Nein, ich will dieses Tzatziki nicht kaufen.
Einmal Gyros mit Alles.

Used to shop there a few years ago, never will again now, fuck lidl and fuck germany

No that's what happens every single time masses of immigrants move from poor countries to wealthy countries. It's never not happened.

this is the sneaky croat diaspora subhuman

ancient greece had almost everything.

Watch how the eastern roman empire shrank drastically. Small conquests dont mean anything

a greek who hates foreign christianity and loves ancient greece is a blue pilled slav? ok

den me endiaferei ti exeis na peis
>arxaia ellada>orthodoxia

He's doing gods work user, he's doing gods work.

LIDL tried by never managed to get a foothold in Norway because Norwegians are very conservative in their food habits, and no one wanted the foreign stuff they where selling. So they had to close over 2000 LIDL shops after a year or something.

kek, came here to post this.

you are one sneaky croat diaspora subhuman

you insult Greeks and pretend to be a german "cuck" in other threads

>Watch how the eastern roman empire shrank drastically

Every empire shrank at some point you numbskull, it's an arbitrary fucking thing to say. The Roman empire shrunk, the German empire shrunk, the Russian empire shrunk, the British empire shrunk, the French empire shrunk, the American empire is shrinking.

>a greek who hates foreign christianity and loves ancient greece is a blue pilled slav

Yeh, it's an incredibly slav thing to do. I have a neighbour who hates foreign christianity and loves ancient Bulgaria. There's millions of you, all across Eastern Europe.

still everyone says great things about ancient greece, who talks great about christians societies? only christians

funny

That is not true. Emperor Junstinian I managed even to reconquer Rome, Italy, Southern Spain and subjugate the Vandals in Northern Africa.

Not even christian but those are some based christians.

>some subhuman trash chimping out about inane shit in a shithole nobody cares about

wew, I heard about muslims chimping out about aldi to make them remove muslim symbols from packaging and now you chip out the exact opposite way

>who talks great about christians societies

So why do you live in one, right now? Why did you migrate to one? Even a more christian one, not even your own?

Why not move to a pagan state?

ancient greek were degenerate sodomites, with all due respect

USA?

Why are you arguing with Iki?

i thought you were ikibey

Wasted words. Do not engage him.

He won't be convinced but he'll be the biggest fan of christianity as soon as it suits him (much like how he moved to GERMANY).

Diophantus (inventor of algebra)
Tesla
Mendeleev

Difficult to find anyone exactly like those but orthodox because they were around before orthodoxy.

But your general point, that the orthodox have not done nearly as much as catholics or ancient greeks, is a valid one

croatshit saw that i busted his diaspora subhuman
jealous croat subhumans lying because of inferiority complex

Greeks are our friends and we are tied by a common religion, common history (even if it is bloody) and a common enemy. If you haven't learned that go fucking neck yourself and I hope when Erdogan invades you are the first victim. After your mother is raped.

Only the worst scum of society shop at Aldi and Lidl here. Everyone else just goes to Tesco or Asda, and all the rich fucks go to Waitrose.

Oh, it's a singular user, I'm not familiar with meta memes. I was assuming you were shitting on greeks in general.

What? But i thought czechs are degenerate atheists! Stop going against the narrative!

we Greeks go to aldi and lidl

the germans pay more money in meme stores
the same shit from the same producer, but different packages

retarded germans

>the orthodox have not done nearly as much as catholics or ancient greeks

That's always been funny to me. What do you judge as "not having done as much"?

Most people quote literature and their only reason for catholic literature and such being "influential" and "successful" is because modern universities study that.

There has been plenty of orthodox literature and influential works, the fact that the west doesn't read them doesn't mean they don't exist and never existed.

The stores always smell weird as fuck, it's like some industrial cleaner and cardboard, same with Lidl, no matter what country i went to one.
At least everything's cheap and sometimes is way better taste wise than products from regular stores.

the same justinian who closed philosophical school because they were
>muh pagan?
He also lost everything

why dont christians go to their holy land where they belong? I will one day return to greece

well thats not true, as many things about ancient greece arent.
they lie about our ancestors to make us hate them

You guys are putting up more resistance than our cucked people did...

keep up the fight

>why dont christians go to their holy land where they belong?

I don't give two fucks about some kike homeland

>I will one day return to greece

That's not the question I asked, the question I asked is why you live in a Christian country instead of a pagan one? That choice is available to you.

Yes, that was him. I am also sure he had a good reason why he done it.

He did not lost everything that was his incompetent son. Byzantines were the only one in Europe in producing silk and they had a monopoly on it.

a yes forgot about them
Diophantus could have been pagan, thats a pagan name.

good points however
but the west reads and regards ancient greek literature highly

ancient greece > byzantine empire

>but the west reads and regards ancient greek literature highly

As the man said above, the west also regards Tesla's teachings.

And what about all the Russians did? They're orthodox. Many of their teachings and technologies developed during the cold war are heavily influential today. In the west.

I wish Americans had balls like this. Bunch of fucking faggots.

What the fuck is LIDL, goddamn it i hate reading abbreviations like everyone knew what they mean. And no fuck you I'm not going to look it up.

greece IS my pagan homeland, which was overrun by christians. Christians are just as foreign as muslims.
Furthermore judging as many europeans are atheist i dont see what your problem is.
I could not be a hindu and still live in india
as far as i recall your people were hunted by the byzantines until they accepted christianity.

our pagan forefathers would have no religious fights with each other

Light Islamification Does Loads
Leverage Innocence, Divide Leisurely
License Islam, Debts Lessen

This thread is literally full of contextual explanations.

You're retarded.

the german weather makes you retarded

>greece IS my pagan homeland, which was overrun by christians

So you decided to go to the christian homeland of your invaders and work and live off what they built?

>as far as i recall your people were hunted by the byzantines until they accepted christianity.

We were the aggressors of most of our wars. After we christianized we had the same wars. Religion has nothing to do with it.

german supermarket chain that sells cheap, shitty products

it's very popular in 2nd world countries like ours, my mom literally just came back from there carrying 2 bags full of tendies

I prefer to shop Aldis here in southern california, all the check out people are white.

are you that faggot who constantly writes.

GREEKS are superior?
well all nations have done great things including yours.

Im just saying what is known. that ancient greece>orthodox greece. i hate christianity i see it as poison to our countries friend
just see how much influence priests have in our countires

Greece is a first world country

yes
and i can prove you why if you want

>my mom literally just came back from there carrying 2 bags full of tendies

Redpill your mom.

I'm proud of you lads, the heart of Europe clearly beats in the East. I'll boycott lidl too, anything to help.

apo pou eisai apo ellada? kai pou meneis?

you are not greek