This is on snapchat's discovery page

I found this on snapchat's discovery page. (((They))) are pushing open relationships on an app that teenagers use. (((They))) to indoctrinate the youth

Other urls found in this thread:

menshealth.com/sex-women/14-sex-myths-busted
psychologytoday.com/blog/love-without-limits/201407/5-myths-about-mens-sexuality
youtu.be/GsNnL5PQ-qM?t=1m27s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so what, america?
we're not gonna gas your kikes for you.
get on with it

>BLACKED bait threads get 100+ replies
>important thread talking about something urgent, barely gets any replies

>t. Men's health
What did they mean by this?

A generation of betamales

Bump with further insanity

>women are actually better suited to have multiple partners than men

who writes this shit? i'm not talking about the the message i'm talking about the grammar. this sentence is missing a word or two.

>women are more suitable for multiple partners
>can only get pregnant with one partner's baby for 9 months
>men can get hundreds of women pregnant in 9 months if they wanted to

wat? If anything, men are suited more to multiple partners

We need decency and protection laws to keep this evil at bay.

without a doubt a troll post
>SocialJustice101
absolutely 100% not sincere at all

Biologically speaking?

Umm a Women can only get pregnant from 1 man but a Man can get multiple Women pregnant

So shouldnt it be the other way round

It's all about disturbing the natural balance between men and women. If women are whores, men become betas, kids become homosexual, the family and society falls apart and the jews win on all fronts.

the stuff on snapchat is literally the most cancerous left wing drivel you could imagine because there's no one calling it out because it's mostly kids and teenagers that use it

everyday

Don't let the goyim know Moshi!

It means you should Wear a condom Because She Has probably taken 1000+ dicks.

>SOURCE: Men's Health

Surely

Biologically speaking, humans actually are suited to murder, rape, and pillage too, but we've checked those impulses due to civilization and all that.

Actually Biologically speaking Men are better suited to have multiple partners.
Women Are Actually better off staying faithful in order to keep the man around.

The world would have been better off without snapchat. An app that "deletes" photos taken encourages reckless use and homewrecking

Doesn't matter when the OP is so degenerate

Yes. As usual, the truth is the exact opposite of the message.

OkCupid has these little popups as well. Always talking about group sex and shit.

That one is my favorite.

Reminder that we live in a degenerate society

Remember : the only power a cheating wife can have, is to dishonor herself. You are not hurt if this happen

underrated first post jap-best post

Can anyone get the sources of the Men's Health article?

I tried searching their site but i suck at finding specific articles.

>I don't want to go into detail, but he forcefully penetrated me.
How does this happen?

maybe the bull made the dude blow him after he finished with the wife

I can see that.

So...r9k was right?

How does this make any sense??

women are better suited to have multiple partners than men If women are better suited to have multiple partners doesnt that mean men are also suited? Who are women suppose to "partner" with if men arent suited either

The discovery page on Snapchat is full of all sorts of kikery.

The guy was probably talking about the fact that up until 8,000 years ago, 17 women reproduced for every one man which reproduced. Oh wait, that would go against his point. Unless he was trying to say that most men throughout history never had a partner, so women are better with partners? Not sure actually.

plz dont facts they are sexist

Wait i thought biology was a social construct
What am I to make of this

>society may pressure them to be nonviolent, but men are better suited to murder other men over women
Oh, but for the tyranny of society! Can we not shed the shackles of your oppressive reign and run naked with the wolves as we once did in our youth? Are we destined to this waking death, or can we yet live free!?

>pressure

>to be faithful

be a slut, goy! no problem!

It's called either cleaning up if it's done at the end where the cuck "cleans up" the bull's cum by sucking it off his dick and sucking it up as it drip's out of the woman's vagina.
Or "prepping the bull" if the cuck sucks him off a bit at the beginning to get him really hard before he goes in the woman's pussy.

Wait a fucking second.
Is that a guy named stacie? Because the right side are messages sent

Yes, but this is about planting seeds in the minds of young women and girls.

came to post this thank you fellow lurking austist

Yeah that's her female friend she's talking to in the pic. I don't know why the poster thought it was a guy.

reminder that nobody cares about your feeling and that
-men love to overestimate their performance in bed
-men love to be praised by any woman
-men love to underestimate the lust of women
-men love to underestimate the boredom of women
-there is nothing more boring to a woman than to be fucked over and over by only one man
-men love to think that women love men like women love children
-women are in heat all year long
-women see no reward for faithfulness
-women see the reward for sleeping around
-women see no reward for their virginity
-women do not desire to have only one provider for sex
-women do not desire to stay virgin
-women do not know how to stay virgin
-women do not desire to be prude
-women despise nonguly asexual men
-women fear of being asexual

came here to post this

I see Juden propaganda everywhere. The filthy demons pollute everything.

OP here, I'm glad my thread has received replies, it's a change for once.
Anyways, snapchat should be banned, so should other social media outlets. They only create narcissistic people and it damages women the most. For all you lads looking for a girlfriend, find a traditional woman who doesn't use social media.

Deleted my social media a month ago.
Discovered it's actually a very quiet world.

Its true that social media is one of the worst parts of society

Hold up, why is grey calling blue Stacie? When the contact in grey is supposed to be Stacie? Why would someone fake something so innocuous?

That's good, I only have have snap chat because of my normie friends. They're not liberals but they aren't right wing either.

The people who use social media a lot, are usually very vapid and dull inside.

Which is also entirely wrong because your children will die if you do not have a man to protect them on your side, constantly.

And it might just be another predatory man that will do the job of taking your offspring from you just for fun.

>Nobody cares about your feelings
>Also love, love, love, boring, love, love, fear, despise....

Wait how are they better suited than men to have multiple partners? There's a chance a woman could get knocked up and stuck with either a kid or an abortion that could potentially lead to a barren womb, while the guy can move on and fuck half a dozen of other cunts and get an STD, worst case scenario.
Am i missing something?

here is a redpill truth on women. been married for 45 years but "back in the day"...

the ONE THING women hate above all else is TO BE IGNORED. They hate it with a purple fury. Act like you could give a damn and she won't be able to control herself. Her mission in life will be to make you care. Trust me.

(((They)))want the youth to have casual sex, and not want marriage.

This is so obviously faked by some idiot without an iPhone. The name at the top is the contact you're talking to.

He is actually pretty hot desu. His white genes override his (((white))) genes.

This is the ideal male evolution. You may not like it, but this is what peak darwinism looks like.

menshealth.com/sex-women/14-sex-myths-busted

Above looks like the source - quoting a 'relationship coach' (ffs) called Deborah Anapol.

Original source here: psychologytoday.com/blog/love-without-limits/201407/5-myths-about-mens-sexuality

She cites the following as support:

Men prefer simplicity
Women are better at multitasking
Women have better communication skills
Women do not have a refractory period between orgasms

Tenuous at best. How the fuck do idiots like this survive writing such obvious twaddle?

It's also completely wrong. Up until about 10,00 years ago, only one male would reproduce for every 12 women. There was a huge shift away from polygamy around the time people began developing civilization. Probably because large-scale polygamy is not conducive to civilization, hence why only uncivilized places have it widespread.

You're missing the part where it's written with the intent of getting young white women (the primary demographic on snapchat) to cheat/demand open relationships so they can fuck up their biochemistry.

>women get pregnant with only one man's child for 9 months at a time
>has to spend at least 3, at most 6 months caring extensively for the newborn
>>hurr durr wimen are biologically suited to be with more than one partner!
>meanwhile a man can go and have children with 20 other women

>Men prefer simplicity
Lol what?

He isn't really a jap. Just some weeboo larping pretty hard in japan.

I quote: 'The masculine often has a deep desire for simplicity, and monogamy is generally much more simple than non-monogamy'.

Deep into the realms of new agey bullshit here.

>will be visiting him one more time

Gets me every time

You know you stuff friendo. Im 7/10 and asexual due to a fucked up past. Woman are always very friendly upon first meeting but they turn sour REAL quick. Women always look at me like they are waiting for me to do something. Sexual signalling maybe?

Biologically speaking, women are there to be held down and fucked whether they like it or not.

BASED

>source: (((men's health)))

Snapchat's discovery page is threadworthy in of itself. That shit is aggressive cancer.

What do dogs, cats and other animals do?

Snapprefs user master race

Bullshit men are much better suited to have multiple partners he'll have multiple wives.

>he liked him
>He wanted him
Easy way or hard way?
youtu.be/GsNnL5PQ-qM?t=1m27s

Pic related

what a dumb channel
>Myth or not
>Condoms make sex less enjoyable?
>Answer: 68% of men say when they switched to a condom size that was more comfortable from one that wasn't, they enjoyed sex more
that wasn't even the fucking fact check

Historically, you had to pay a suitor to take your virgin succubi away. Skanks ended up as washer women, scrubbing in the gutter. That was their retirement. These times are coming back soon.

I've been saying this for a while: it won't be pushed as the right of adults to diddle kids. It will be pushed as children's right to sex, and parents will not be allowed to go against it. Honestly, what's the difference between "children have a right to pick their gender and go through medical procedures to change it" and "children have a right to have sex"?

thats why they are all fighting over the same chad
lol

shut up black pigeon

Really?

>"Women are better suited for multiple partners."

It is overworked not underworded

>gets overpowered and penetrated by some guy his wife wants to fuck
>"My wife asked him to leave..."
>"...mainly just me crying..."
>"My wife will tell him not to lay a finger on me again."

I can't imagine why any man would allow himself to be so emasculated--I wouldn't even allow my mother to get involved when some kid took my Pokémon cards in the third grade. Imagine asking your fucking wife to tell her prospective bull to stop bullying your anus.

I’ll never forget Taj teaching topless at my first pelvic heart initiation in 2004. It was in the middle of the summer and we were an advanced and small group of women. I feel like such a pervert for not paying attention to her teachings because I was too busy staring at her beautiful bosom. She looked so regal, sitting crosslegged with a wrap around her waist and her bare breasts bouncing as she waved her hands about.

Exactly.

Total societal inversion.

Deborah Taj Anapol once attended the largest sacred sexual play party I’ve ever hosted. It must’ve been around 2008, in Sedona when we held a private house party for over 130 Sexual educators and healers. I was both nervous and ecstatic to kick off with a conscious disrobing ceremony. Then my period came in the middle of my performance. Afterwards, Taj asked if there was anything she could do to help “ground” me. We sat in Yab Yum in the center of the room. She was delighted by my blood (since she had long since said goodbye to her moon-time) she left me feeling completely free of shame.

>The choice is yours.

Good meme

This, the (((maker))) of that poster should kill himself.

I really want to become one of (((them))) to bend science and people's common sense to my will.

>better suited for multiple partners
So double penetration?

Based Nip

> app used solely by sluts to send nudes
> open relationships is good for you bitch
Completely consistent I don't see the problem.
Never had the intention to marry dog filter bitches anyways

The retardation of ((((these))))) studies really knows no bounds