What is the worst country in the world and why is it Canada?

What is the worst country in the world and why is it Canada?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZCFlcNOZW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hot air rises

Sorry sweetie but Canada is actually the best country on the planet.

Canada has raised their interest rates so they probably rank as one of the least cowardly western nations right now

Your country is so bad you won't even use its flag

The PM of Canada never fucking said that, whenever you spew that meme you're just highlighting how easy it is to get you to regurgitate propaganda.

He said "Call us old-fashioned, but we think that we ought to avoid doing precisely what our enemies want us to do. They want us to elevate them, to give in to fear, to indulge in hatred, to eye one another with suspicion and to take leave of our faculties." and it was within the context of ending pointless airstrikes in Syria instead of continuing to achieve nothing but hand Assad a propaganda victory.

Pic related, it's the """guy""" who made up the lie that you accepted as true because it stokes your feels.

You are so bad you even use your flag

Just the thought of you makes me sick to my stomach.

>pussy President releases ANOTHER terrorist and pays him.
>freedom of speech dwindling
>not very diverse weather
>women are gross from personal experience
Im from Santa Barbara, the land of smoking hot women and Elliot Rodgers
Makes me sick just typing about your piece of shit country. When i was little i loved canada, i thought you guys were cool, happy-go-lucky ice farmers and hockey players.

He's literally a plantation owner from 1820's you retard. btfo shill

The reason we are so terrible is because we don't even have a good story to back up the creation of our nation. Our entire culture has been built up around not being American. There is not much of a difference between being "Canadian" and being "not american".

>t.programmed to believe your country has no culture, history or point to exist aka average leaf
This is the exact reason why I hate you so much

Justin Cuckdeau

Canada is taking the bullet by letting in all the migrants that no one in America wants, Thanks Canada, diversity is our strenght :^).

haha sweetie are you jelly of our amazing country??

I wish we could make Canada the designated shitting street of Anglo countries. Just dump all our shitskins there. They have the land, and Trudeau would love it.

Haha you tell this dumb American haha

This is basically happening, Haitians started it, 380K Central Americans lose status early next year and 800K dreamers might.

A HISTORY OF NEGATION

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZCFlcNOZW0

>kills a bunch of 13 yr olds at the ass-end of WW2