The Police

Not the band, what do you guys think of the police in general? Are the police a force for good or something to hate one. Bands like Fugazi and rap groups like Jedi Mind Tricks preach hatred against the police. DESU I'm in favour of the Police but I wish they were less cucked by political correctness.

In the UK police rarely catch burglars etc
Our police are useless. They monitor people for racism and other useless shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSqBNGxLiAs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cops exist to protect criminals from the people they victimize, not the other way around.

Police are cucks that protect the Jewish elites, they're not with us.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSqBNGxLiAs

the police are great. if theres an issue with the system is with the laws

divide and conquer

conflict only helps the jew, and their demonic god

look for solutions, not new enemies

I like Ghost in the Machine and Synchronicity.

Our cops are alright. Not perfect but Jesus Christ if the UK ran our police force I'd be digging my bunker right now.

I wish the band went around murdering negros and the enforcement arm made better music.

The 1986 version of dont stand so close to me sucked.

The Police were a great band.

ay yo fuck da police straight from da underground

I like the concept of police, but hate their incompetence.

but at least our cops beat you to a pulp if they catch you.

t.got arrested twice

ACAB

Canadian police are cool. Genuinely. Never had a bad experience.

The police could be great, but in most places they recruit losers with low IQs and don't hold them to very high standards of personal conduct. This is understandable, since in the US they basically just exist to keep the black population from literally tearing their own neighborhoods apart daily, but it also means that our police are unsuited for interaction with actual civilized people. They also have a pretty big herd mentality and victim complex themselves. They choose a job which might entail being in danger, then rub it in people's faces that they "put their lives on the line for us" as if they didn't choose that job and don't get compensated or cushy benefits. Police in non-black areas are the biggest hyperfaggots. There is barely any crime to stop or respond to so they spend their days trying to catch someone driving 8 mph over the speed limit and give them a ticket. Then they can go home and tell their families of the sacrifices they made that day sitting around shoving donuts down their gullets waiting to harass people for minor infractions of the law.

I'd like to be able to randomly assault or murder someone without cause and get placed on paid leave for 3 months until everyone forgets and I get my job back. The FOP protects shitty officers and the herd mentality tries to corrupt, hold back, or force out the good ones. This is the nature of unions actually, to destroy or hold back the high achievers so everyone is brought down to the uniform level of the bare minimum of quality. You will see the same patterns with teachers. There are good police officers out there, sure. That doesn't excuse the force in general just like the few good black people I know don't excuse all of them. We play averages here and on average most police officers in the United States are low IQ, barely educated faggots with small dicks and huge egos. They get satisfaction from lording control over people, and escalate problems more than they prevent them.

Whether police are "good" or "bad" depends largely on the community they serve as they are but reflections of those communities.

The police where I live appear to be gearing up for war.
They have tanks.

Any cop that supports the drug war deserves to be chopped up into porkchops and fed to their parents.
Cops that think the drug war is stupid are fine by me.
Oh and i am a nazi.

The police does it's job and most policemen are pretty redpilled. The problem are law makers and judges which use the police not for its intended purpose

Could choose to help the people, could choose their pay checks.....

I think most liberals don't develop the ability to properly address authoritative figures unless the figure is 'Standing up' to something In their eyes. Thus when pulled over by a police officer, They enter a defensive fallback which results in the officer being on edge and the civilian behaving less civilized than they would in any other part of their life. Seriously, watch a liberal get pulled over on youtube, logic and reasoning float away the second the window gets rolled down.

Police treated me nice entire life. Even when I was accused of rape. 6'4 and white

Most bong police were dickheads and losers in highschool. You never liked them then, so why like them now?
No self-respecting, socially adjusted bong wants to join the police. If your mate told you he was thinking about it, you'd stop hanging around with him.
Bongs consider soldiers to be "serving" their country. Not so the police. They're just doing a job, and not one worthy of much respect. There's a suspicion about anyone who wants to be copper, as if they were working for the other side.
They rarely put themselves in danger, so there isn't much risk/self-sacrifice involved. They harass members of the public who engage in thought-crimes.
Burger cops are often ex-military and continue to put their lives on the line. "Service" is part of their ethos. Most are polite and respectful (unless provoked) - bong cops simply demand the respect you never gave them in highschool and abuse their power when they find that most people still think they're a dick.

It's a totally different dynamic. Having lived in a few western countries (Aus, US, Ger, UK), my feeling is that bongs have a particularly low opinion of their cops. In some places, even where respect isn't high, people would say "he's just doing his job". Bongs would say
>He chose to do this job. I was at school with him and he was a knob then. Why am I not surprised he became a copper? He's still bruised from that time we gave him a smudgie* in front of the girls. No, son, I don't want you hanging out with his son - he's an arsehole.

*wipe your bare arse with your victims face - an escalation of the postie, itself a step-up from the wedgie.

Bong coppers are a product of bong playground bully culture and project their hatred of bong Chad on the populace as a whole.

Manchesterfag here.
The police do some good work. I've seen PSCOs actually being put to good use, teaching kids about road safety and such. Handling things beneath the regular plod. They are the ones everyone moans about, but they seem to be more useful than the actual dibble.

But the actual paid officers are a wasted resource. They are corporate thugs, thought regulators and all-round bully boys.

I've seen them accompanying TV licence goons, bailiffs and other private interests. I've seen them accompany ticket inspectors on a bus (there is a stop on the way to town where they regularly get on and check tickets). I've seen them arresting youtube warriors who disagree with them. When I got attacked outside a FUCKING POLICE STATION by a crackhead (few years ago now) they let him run away, and were more concerned with what I was doing than the guy who attacked me randomly.

I'm sure they do bits of good here and there. They help keep the roads safe etc. which is usually overlooked.

Most people seem to feel like this, even if they don't say it outright (because they are too subdued to do so).

tl;dr we do need police, but we don't have them at the moment, we have corporate thugs.

I think it's really funny when they shoot niggers

They keep law and order intact

I fucking hate them.

So UK police is just like the band ...?

Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
I'll be watching you.

Every single day
Every word you say
Every game you play
Every night you stay
I'll be watching you.

Oh can't you see
You belong to me?
How my poor heart aches with every step you take.

Every move you make
Every vow you break
Every smile you fake
Every claim you stake
I'll be watching you.

The thing about laws are they dont stop crime; they simply state the things you'll get punished for doing. A criminal is going to do what they want anyway, so whats the point of most of them?

You have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to American cops.

Very well put, user. I agree 100%

Glad to see another Passio fan. He needs more publicity.

This and Zenyatta are their best.

On a good day:dudes working to keep order & law
On a bad day: Hired thugs of the state mafia to enforce the agenda