Poland will NEVER allow niggers, pakis or other filth from Africa

to take over our beautiful white country.

Fuck the EU. I swear I'm gonna go and kick every nigger out of my country if fags from the EU force us to take even one black/brown ass. I have no words to describe how I hate this negro faggy leftist bureaucratic institution. We are not going to end up like the UK or Sweden or other black dick sucking countries. NEVER FFS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F4mtxbB-MsE&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=gwWGUAxXUi4
youtube.com/watch?v=rP6U6Hhy_2M
youtube.com/watch?v=QDB6aAAAE-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No one wants to go to your shit country anyway.

I do you fucking yellow toothed bastard.

I-I do...
I want to see cities where all the faces are white.
I didn't even know places like that still existed.

nice, anyone in Europe knows Poland is a shithole full of commie blocks and low IQ brainlets

BLACKED.

If you or your pathetic country meant what you said then you'd leave the EU like we are. But you won't. Once again it's us who has to lead Europe by example. Fuck Europe you're nothing but commie idiots.

I wish western Europe would NEVER allowed niggers (Poolacks) or other filth from eastern """Europe""".

Polish people come here from your shitty country every summer to pick berries for 10€ a month.

and sweden is pretty shitty to, but damn

>low IQ brainlets
I'm sorry my friend, this title belongs to stupid brits. The rest may be true.

youtube.com/watch?v=F4mtxbB-MsE&t=1s

80% white, 20% chink tourist

C-can I come though? I am "based" and partly white.

I was to your "country" many times already, its like every other big city filled with shitskins ugly architecture etc.

East Europa is actually so beautiful, warsaw, prague, budapest.. everyone should visit atleast once.

>this

Poland is a shithole. Not even the Polish want to live there. The women would rather suck dick in and a brothel and the men clean toilets than actually live in Poland.

Poland are literally the niggers of Europe, they suck the teet of the EU for all the gibsmedats and all they contribute to the rest of Europe is criminal skinheads for cheap manual labour.

Brits, swedes, french and other soon-to-be negroes. This is Europe's future.

youtube.com/watch?v=gwWGUAxXUi4

So go ahead, shitpost about Poland while you can. You know you are all doomed, even brexit won't save you. Too many niggers have already invaded your dumb nations.

If Poland is so based why aren't you leaving the EU?

Go ahead, make a meme about London. it doesn't change the fact white Brits are more based than any of you degenerate commie continental fucks.

>Flags

You are welcome as long as you respect our culture and religion.

Actaully this woman(black in middle) looks great for bleach her. If they want be slavs i dont see problem here, we need bleach them only.

T-thanks. I'm not really going though. Bless Poland.

>make a meme about London
You are welcome.
youtube.com/watch?v=rP6U6Hhy_2M

In Sweden and Denmark we usually use the word "Polack" to refer to burglars, people who break in, steal, etc. I liked the girls in Poland though and Polish workers are very cheap labour so why not? Don't really see the problem with Poland here except for that they harboured like 90% of Europe's Jews and then expelled them so now we had to deal with them and they ruined our countries :/

>tfw no polish gf

Based Poland.

I'm sure you will harbor 90% of europe muslims and then expel them in revenge.

Oy!

>no economic achievements
>no scientific achievements
>being a pupet of foreign powers
>not having a say in politics and security
>you're too much of a shithole for migrants to come
>literally an unearned advantage is the only thing you can come here to brag about to seek for appreciation and acceptance

Nobody wants to go to Poland you scumbag

That's terror attacks btw

>anyone in Europe
found the remoaner

You are the most pathetic and degenerate nation. Don't make any comment in my threads.

>doesn't even try to prove me wrong

Why do you get so triggered?

>Nobody wants to go to Poland you scumbag
so be it

because he's a fucking gopnik

gopniks get easily triggered, are unpleasant, poorly spoken, aggressive and believe only in violence

I'm OK with it.

then why the fuck do you create threads like these? There's LITERALLY no problem with muslims here, because nobody wants to go to this filth-hole full of stupid and loud gopniks like yourself

I don't understand why you guys don't just remove yourselves from the EU.
The EU is evil.

That's not true. People all over the world go to Poland, some degenerates do it only for sex tourism but there are many enjoyable sights in Poland that does not include cheap prostitutes and such. I enjoyed visiting Warzaw where the Swedish Vasa-kings ruled Poland from for a while. Pretty cool place desu

I'm OK with it too. What I'm not OK with are polish gopniks vermin. They're as bad as muslims and should be sent to work to Kazachstan or to die in the Middle East fighting muslims they hate

You're a Hero user.
I mean that truly.
Words can't describe how further I've begun to hate you solely by anglo posts on here.
Your complete disregard of shitskins destroying your nations & deflecting the blame to Fellow Europeans is typical of you through your history.
You are a revolting people.
I wouldn't be surprised if an*los are actually the lost tribe of israel

MUH POLAN STRONK

zamknij ryj pedale, każdy już o nas mówi

I'm triggered because I read that EU threatens legal action against Poland over refugees. I have absolutely 0 respect for sweden. Your country leads in paranoia over rapefugees. You are fucked beyond any reasonable measure.

Hey, gopniks are at least funny. And most of them do some low tier jobs most people would stay away from.

>Jihadi

Adrian, co ty robisz?

Szanuje muzułmanów więcej niż takich debili którzy mają obsesję nad swoim krajem.

I jak tutaj pierdolca nie dostac do chuja

I love Ireland. You are the only country I respect from the west. póg mo thóin xD

No one like this monkeys
And yes they should be sent to work
But...you can't have everything

Poland is not white or beautiful. Poland is a Slav shithole.

They're British Chavs

This.

Don't come here

Poland loves the EU for the handouts.

In other words they're happy to swamp Europe with migrants as long as they get paid to be quiet.

In other words they're sell outs and Hitler was right about Polish people.

Suuuure thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=QDB6aAAAE-U

Jest różnica między obsesją, a dumą. Rozumiem zniesmaczenie takimi postami, bo są bardzo puste jeśli chodzi o podstawy.

>Szanuje muzułmanów

Przestań mnie straszyć kolego. Zaraz się okaże że tesco wysadzisz w powietrze.

Ehhh....Don't you have homework to do ?

You think you have it bad?

No niech mi kurwa tylko jakiegos sandnigza przysla do kraju....

>posting this like its funny
Niggers are so hideous.

95% polaków to imbecyle. Udowodnijcie mi źle.

>no scientific achievements
Kopernik, Skłodowska-Curie,
Czy ty w ogóle zwracałeś uwage w klasach?

Please explain it to me.

WHY does every Brit on pol act like a self absorbed prick?
It often feels like every Brit on pol is connected to some fucking hive-mind that tells them to say stupid shit.

Pol made me genuinely hate them

>Udowodnijcie mi źle

No niestety. Masz twardy argument, and nawet dowody. No coż.

>>wykop

nie jestem polakiem

lol mam vape w id

>Kopernik
Teuton

>Skłodowska-Curie
Studied and worked in France

Oh wait, look now how Polacks will try to pretend they have discovered everything and built everything XD

Christ, this country should be nuked and started again from the beginning, because Polacks are so dumb

>Jest różnica między obsesją, a dumą
Dumą z tego, że Polska to wypizdów do którego nie chcą przyłazić ludzie? Dumny możesz być z czegos co intencjonalnie osiągnąłes, a nie z kurwa przypadku historii

>każdy już o nas mówi

Albo jesteś polakiem i po prostu brak ci dumy z własnego państwa. Albo jesteś prawdziwym muzułmaninem, a w takim wypadku rozumiem dlaczego masz ból dupy.

Tak czy siak.

>Beautiful white country.
>Beautiful

>this country should be nuked and started again from the beginning
Starting with yourself.

And I dont want to visite your multiculti shit hole.
Poland is the only place I do vacation you fucking anglo piece of shit.

lol i co z tego, cały świat wie o polsce, myślisz że nie ma murzynów na Sup Forums którzy chcieliby iść do polski? i nawet biali, takie rzeczy piszą

Go back to the desert where you belong you shitskin nigger or else

To ciekawe, bo drugim największym dochodem polski jest turystyka. Mamy przecież piękne obozy.

I tu się nie zgodzę kolego, to jest odniesienie do indywidualności. Można być dumnym z własnego państwa i swojej grupy i wy tym samym czasie nie przypisywać sobie tych osiągnięć. Mam nadzieje że wiesz że osiągnięcia naszych rodaków nie są tylko przepadkiem.

Polack here

I always liked Ireland. Hopefully one day we can become associates.

Ok so Polands population is nearly 100% "white".

You're leaving out the fact that the people are shit, the economy is non existent and and all they do is demand gibs like a bunch of nogs.

Anyone have screencap of Polish lady abandoned by black man with orcish daughter?

>Teuton
Who fought on our side against Teutonic Order.
>Skłodowska-Curie
Who hated Germans and called polonium after her fatherland.

>To ciekawe, bo drugim największym dochodem polski jest turystyka. Mamy przecież piękne obozy.
mi chodzi o to, że nikt tutaj nie chce żyć, bo to jest chujowa gospodarka

Bycie dumnym z tego, że Polska jest biała jest przejawem debilizmu, bo to jest przypadek historii

Thenks man

No i co z tego. Jesteś w błędzie jeśli myślisz że te osoby mają szansę być zaakceptowanymi do społeczeństwa. Rasizm jest bardzo powszechny w polsce. Jeszcze moja pra pra babka mówiła że nas czarna rasa zaleje, i trzeba ich wybić.

Oczywiście zawsze są odstępy od normy. Ale to nie jest powszechne.

>Who fought on our side against Teutonic Order.
jebie mnie to

>Who hated Germans and called polonium after her fatherland.
I don't give a fuck about that

Doesn't change what I've written. Polacks lack achievements - period

If they work for 10 euro a month they are not poles but fucking retards. Keep em next time.

Good luck when the EU gets that army it pretended it wasn't getting and then admitted to two hours after Brexit. No use overseas, it's only use is to "correct" dissenters within the "union".

Shame, Poland is a nice place. They won't let you keep it, though. You guys should exit and team up with the other countries in that vertical line as a Russian buffer. The Yanks will pay you to house airbases and nukes and the like.

When I talk with my polish brothers and sisters , Sweden is used as a pejorative.

Calm your rectum

I do and I will

I'm so happy she found a new home. She'll be fine in the UK, the land of niggers and whores.

>If Poland is so based why aren't you leaving the EU?
Why would we? We are taking all their money, refuse to join eurozone, and openly laugh and spit in their faces when they mention rapefugees. What's not to like? We have all the pros without any cons.

This is amusing. Nice work Poland.

Nie tyle co gospodarka. Bo mamy szustą gospodarke w europie. No ale zarobki tankują.

Dlaczego sądzisz iż jest to tylko przypadek historii? Wyjaśnij mi logikę swojego myślenia.

>95% polaków to imbecyle.
Widocznie jesteś częścią tych 95 procentów.

Go be ślązak somewhere else.

fuck off pooland

Here, a version for human viewing.

That's pretty rich coming from a country full of cucks that let muslims rape your women, bomb your children and steal money from your men via welfare. All the while any criticism of this is called hate speech and any dissenters are punished.

Poland has its problems sure...but you brit fag cucks....

You are the backwards ones. Enjoy watching the death of the Anglo race

>Being a puppet of foreign powers.
>Refuse refugees forced on you by foreign powers.

>>blacks go to poland
>>poland becomes a better country

honestly, leave the EU then
the only reason you survive is because of EU cash handouts

leave the EU and turn into Belarus without Russia to trade with you, no one would want to come to your country (not like anyone does right now)

I see some people here say they want to go to poland, that is until you get there and realize what retarded 3rd world shithole it is

Fpbp. My brother went to Poland and he told me it was one of the shittiest countries he ever visited.